Remembrance ; Levi

Por mandouyi

a m n e s i a : "annoying," says (Y/N) "doesn't matter," says Levi "stupid," [ ] would say "she's an idiot... Más

C. 1 | Papa
C. 2 | Meeting
C. 3 | Wings
C. 4 | Greeting
C. 5 | Push
C. 6 | Condition
C. 7 | Expedition
C. 8 | Almost
C. 9 | Petra
C. 10 | Familiar
C. 11 | Expert
C. 12 | History
C. 13 | Repudiation
C. 14 | Grief
C. 15 | Lashing
C. 16 | Confront
C. 17 | Killers
C. 18 | Listen
C. 19 | Resign
C. 20 | Comfort
C. 21 | Hell
C. 22 | Bunny
C. 23 | Relax
C. 24 | Hidden
C. 25 | Forgot
C. 26 | Outside
C. 27 | Wild
C. 29 | Death
C. 30 | Fear
C. 31 | Sunlit
C. 32 | Savior
C. 33 | Girls
C. 34 | Calamity
C. 35 | Needles
C. 36 | Papers
C. 37 | Connoisseur
C. 38 | Favorite
C. 39 | Imminent
C. 40 | Distaste
♡ The Truth?
♡ Insomniac Lover
♡ Departure
♡ Absentmindedly
♡ Perpetual
♡ Dare I?
♡ Suffered and Suffering
♡ I Shouldn't Have Looked
♡ Screw the Picnic
♡ Baby Steps
♡ Trips Back
♡ Levi
♡ Rhapsodic Time
♡ Ai Is Short For Aileen
♡ Unattainable
♡ Precarious
♡ Away
Update: Important News
C. 59 | Month

C. 28 | Run

7.5K 370 424
Por mandouyi

Two Days Later

The first thing you thought when you woke up, was:

'Holy mother of hot damns I need to hike a lot today.'

As you hauled yourself out of your warm bed, grumbling, you slipped on your clothes and shoes.

'Why doesn't freaking Erwin go running on the edge of the walls for two hours, himself.'

Complaining and grumbling, you nearly fell over when reaching for the doorknob.

The door creaked open.

"(Y/N)?"

'Eren?!'

"Knock, you pervert!" When you jumped up, you slapped his cheek with your hand.

And as you hand throbbed, Eren rubbed his cheek. "Damn..."

"Sorry." You said, sarcastically. "There was a bug on your cheek."

He gave you a dead panned look. "Just hurry up."

And with that, he left.

'Stupid. Everyone's stupid.'

Still complaining, you headed to breakfast.

"Mikasa!" You brightened a bit when you saw her, but shrunk back when you were reminded of what happened with Eren.

"What happened?" She was looking at Eren, her eyebrow raised at his red cheek.

"Uh...I...slammed myself into a door." He managed.

Chuckling, you zoomed away and picked up bread.

You were about to leave, when you heard Hanji exclaim, "(Y/N)! You're running today, aren't you? Eat, you're going to starve."

She threw you another bread, which you nearly dropped onto the ground. "Don't do that!" You scolded her.

She ignored you, and turned back around.

As you chewed on your bread, you noticed people collapsed on the floor, coughing.

"Did you run already?" You asked, with wide eyes at the group.

A girl nodded. Her face was practically made from sweat. "I'm telling you...it's better to go in the morning," she rasped.

You were alarmed as you took a step back.

"G-gotcha." Speeding away, you rushed to find Erwin.

Flinging open his door with a bang, your eyes narrowed when he looked at you.

"(Y/N)."

"Er-chan you stupid head!" You burst.

Erwin looked at you with no expression. "What?"

Wringing your hands in frustration, you stomped away from his office. Only to enter Lev's room.

"Levi!" You wailed, flouncing down on his bed.

When he didn't appear, you buried your face into his bed covers. 'Cold...he's long gone?'

You heard a door opening, and you raised your head.

There- was Levi, standing and looking extremely irritated with a towel around his waist. His upper body was completely bare.

"Oh god." You plopped your face back into the rolls of the bed cover.

"I don't want to run." You said, to him. You couldn't see his expression, but you heard him say, "you don't have a choice."

Frowning, you lifted your face to stare at him. Levi was still half-naked.

"P-put on some clothes!" You turned away from him, your cheeks were just a bit pink.

"I did."

You turned back around. Levi had not changed one bit.

"Levi!" You groaned. "Put. On. A. Shirt."

"Are you going running in short clothes?"

"Probably. It's really hot..."

"Oh."

Only a few minutes later, you felt a warm...suck on your skin.

Yelping, you tried to get away- but a hand gripped your arm- preventing an escape.

"Levi!" You hissed, turning around, and looking in the mirror.

There, on your neck- was a bright red hickey.

"Damn you, Levi Rivalle!" You bellowed.

"It's for your training," he simply stated- before moving away.

___

When you were getting ready to run- you figured out when Levi had meant.

While wearing your running clothes, the hickey was completely exposed.

'People would get the wrong idea...'

"I hate you. You...you sadist!"

Feeling almost ready to break down and suddenly start crying- you left to borrow a scarf- your hand was slapped over your neck, hiding the red mark.

And after a bit- in your hand you clutched a bright pink scarf.

"I hate you." You muttered, wrapping the scarf around your neck. "Bastard."

___

As you headed towards the edge of the inner walls, you heard Armin call your name.

You stopped and waited for him to catch up. And as he did, he asked, "what are you scared of?"

His eyes widened at the sight of your scarf.

You raised an eyebrow as you started walking again. "What is this- twenty questions?"

"Just answer me," he panted.

"Fire. Fire and spiders," you answered, shuddering at the very thought of fire and spiders combined.

"Okay. Bye, (Y/N)!" He called, jogging off again.

"You're going to use up all of your energy!" You called, after him.

'Wait.'

"Don't tell anyone!" You yelled.

"Tch. You little shit..."

You turned around. Levi was standing there, covering his ears with his hands.

"I'm as tall as you," you said, bluntly. "Don't downsize me."

"Wait- Levi?"

He slowly removed his hands. "What."

"After we, um- did that thing...what does it make us?"

Levi looked you as if you had grown two heads.

"What did we do?"

"We, um...did that...thing," you faintly said.

"What thing? Say it. Put your words to good use."

"We...kissed." You said, feeling lightheaded.

Levi made another 'tch' sound. "You're fucking innocent."

You looked at him. "What did you think I was going to say?!"

He shook his head as he walked- the sound of his boots scraping the dirt filled in the empty holes in the conversation.

"What does it...make us?" You repeated.

"What do you want it to make us?"

You stiffened. 'What do I want it to make us...?'

"More than friends."

"Friends...huh?"

You lowered your head. "O-of course it doesn't have to be so...you never liked me when we were kids, either."

Levi halted.

You raised your head, and looked back at him. You were surprised when you found anger smoldering in his eyes.

"If I didn't like you when we were kids...then why did I give two shits about you!?"

You looked at him. For the first time in a long time- his cobalt eyes held a spark.

"You mean..." You croaked, trying to swallow. But your throat was far too dry.

"You actually...all those times when I thought you hated me-"

Levi avoided your gaze, and looked the other way.

"You actually..."

You looked at him with wide eyes.

"You actually loved me?"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.5K 42 19
Attack on titan and reader one shots. sometimes i feel silly and write interesting stuff (this)
5M 185K 65
On the outside, you are pitied for being cursed with the inability to speak. Little did they know, you're carrying heavier aspects of yourself from t...
165K 5.6K 36
"Mikasa's too in love with Eren, and the blockhead's too busy getting himself killed to even notice," He sighed, gazing up at the night sky. Turning...
98.3K 3K 43
*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡* "𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?" "𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...