Fight For You | Louis Tomlins...

By Itskennedy112233

Meet Louis- Brown hair, Blue eyes, loud, funny, crazy, loves pranks, just got out of a relationship, living a... More

Fight For You Prologue
Fight For You Chapter 1
Fight For You Chapter 2
Fight For You Chapter 3
Fight For You Chapter 4
Fight For You Chapter 5
Fight For You Chapter 6
Fight For You Chapter 7
Fight For You Chapter 8
Fight For You Chapter 9
Fight For You Chapter 10
Fight For You Chapter 11
Fight For You Chapter 13
Fight For You Chapter 14
Fight For You Chapter 15
Fight For You Chapter 16
Fight For You Chapter 17
Fight For You Chapter 18
Fight For You Chapter 19
Fight For You Chapter 20
Fight For You Chapter 21
Fight For You Chapter 22
Fight For You Chapter 23
Fight For You Chapter 24
Fight For You Chapter 25
Fight For You Chapter 26
Fight For You Chapter 27
Fight For You Chapter 28
Fight For You Chapter 29
Fight For You Chapter 30
Fight For You Chapter 31
Fight For You Chapter 32
Fight For You Chapter 33
Fight For You Chapter 34
Fight For You Chapter 35
Fight For You Chapter 36
Fight For You Chapter 37
Fight For You Chapter 38
Fight For You Chapter 39
Fight For You Chapter 40
Fight For You Chapter 41
Fight For You Chapter 42
Fight For You Chapter 43
Fight For You Chapter 44
Fight For You Chapter 45
Fight For You Epilogue
Fight For You Song List
Author's Note<3
Author's Note #2<3

Fight For You Chapter 12

28.4K 608 175
By Itskennedy112233

Fight For You Chapter 12

Louis' Pov:

I totally knew they were brother and sister. It was obvious from the features and the interests. The way they acted gave it away the most. I am shocked that I only figured it out. Okay... fine let's face it, I did not see that one coming. I bet it hit all of us at once with shock.

Now that you take a closer look at Brooke, she does look a lot alike of Harry. They both have the same dazzling greens eyes, the dimples when they laugh or smile, the brown curly hair, they way they laugh, and that same perfect white smile.

Who knew Harry would have a long lost sister? Imagine what Gemma would say or even Anne. I wonder what Harry is thinking about all of this.

Harry seemed like he was speechless but the smile across his face told me he was happy and not disappointed. The other boys seemed shocked and astonished. They tried to hold an emotionless face but couldn't. It was hard to keep a face emotionless when you find out something like this. Brooke had the biggest smile on her face that I have ever seen since she first came here. She was ecstatic and lit up with excitement.

I guess there was no reason to be jealous. They were brother and sister after all. It was silly of me to be envy of the two when nothing would happened between them.

"So, we are brother and sister?" Harry asked, pointing between the two of them. Brooke slowly nodded, a bit hesitant in case he pulled back in disgust but a smile stretched wider across his face. He walked forward, picked her up, and spun her around in circles. "Welcome to the Styles family Brooke!" Harry exclaimed, grinning. He kissed her cheek before setting her down. Brooke giggled with a small blush and said, "Thank you."

"I never thought you two would be brother and sister. If anything it would have been a cousin or something from the features or just a look alike," Niall said. "Great another Styles," Zayn joked. "Hey! What's that suppose to mean?" Harry said with a small pout on his lips. "You know what I mean," Zayn teased. He messed up Harry's hair while they both laughed loudly.

Liam walked up to Brooke and pulled her in a tight embrace. Brooke accepted the embrace and hugged him back. "Welcome to the Styles family," he said. "Thank you," she said, smiling.

They let go and he backed away to have Niall say something to her. "Me and Harry get along great so I think you and I will get along better," he said, a grin stretched on his lips. "I think we will," she said. "Welcome home Brooke." He held her in a long (but friendly) hug around the waist, then let go.

It was my turn to walk up to her and when I was close enough I didn't hesitant to pull her in a hug. "That was shocking and a bit awkward," I admit. "How was it awkward?" she asked. "I have been winking at my best mate's sister and making you blush," I said. "Have not," she defended, a small blush made its way on her cheek. I raised an eyebrow as to say she proved my point.

She blushed harder so she buried her head on my chest. My chest rumbled from the laughter that came out from my lips. "Who knew I was living with my brother? Out of all places I find him and out of all ways I find him through you," she said. "What a small world," I said. "Very," she said. "So thank you." "For what?" "For helping me find my brother and for taking me in," she said. "You're welcome. I'm glad I can be a help," I told her.

I looked down at her soft features. My hands reached down and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. She looked up at me with curiosity.

I had to admit it, Brooke is a really beautiful young lady who is gorgeous from head to toe. I do not know why she doesn't think that about her self. She needs someone to show her, her true beauty. Maybe that someone is me if she lets me in more.

She has already opened up to me a lot, but I know there is this little piece of her she won't let someone take and that's her heart. She is a fragile girl who has been through a lot and I want to be there for her through every step of the way.

Adding up the pieces together, I know why I get jealous when Brooke is around other guys (specifically Harry before tonight). When ever I'm around her I get this feeling in my stomach and when we touch I can feel those sparks people always talk about.

I can slowly feel myself falling for her. Little by little and soon if I don't stop it, it will grow into something more but I don't wang to stop it. I want to see where our future brings us. Maybe we will stay friends or maybe we will together as more than friends. Time will only tell.

I'm curious to know how she feels about me. Are her feeling mutual to mine or does she only see me as her friend? I would love to try being more than friends but I can't bring myself to tell her.

She has never had a boyfriend in her life so it can be challenging but it's worth a try to get her to open up to me in that way. I have to make her mine and be with her. I want to show her how to love.

"Louis?" Brooke said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Huh?" I said, blinking a few times. She giggled and said, "You were staring at me. Is there something on my face?" I shook my head with a smile. "You're beautiful," I said. I let those two words slip out and I don't regret it. Her cheeks turned bright red and her eyes widen. "Thuh-thank you," she stammered. I smiled and leaned forward to kiss her cheek. I let my lips linger for a moment before retrieving.

She hugged me with her small arms wrapped around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. "Good night," I whispered in her ear. "Good night," she said.

She let go and scurried to go hug Harry. "Good night Harry. It was nice knowing you're my brother," she said. She wrapped her arms around his large frame. "Good night Brooke," he said, wrapping his arms around her, "sweet dreams and I'm glad I found out you're my sister."

She let go and hugged the other lads before left us in a silent room. We watched her walk in the bathroom to get ready for bed. "Aright lads," Harry said, gathering our attention, "couch now." We obeyed and walked out of Brooke's room and down the spiral stakes to the couch.

I sat down next to Zayn, next to Zayn was Niall, and next to Niall was Liam. Harry stood in front of us with his arms crossed. He didn't take a seat on the couch. We looked at him, waiting for him to speak.

"So, we all found out Brooke is my sister, am I correct?" Harry asked. We nodded and said a few yeses. "We also know that she has opened up to us a little bit, am I correct?" He continued, we nodded in response. "She also has never had a boyfriend," he stated. "Harry where are you going with this?" I asked. "I just want to lay down a few rules," he explained. "Okay."

"Let's begin," he said. "Rule number three: do not hurt Brooke." "What do you mean by hurt?" Niall asked. "For example: do not physically or emotionally treat her in a bad way that can hurt her," Harry explained. That seems easy for me. I could never hurt her in a way like that.

"We will never do that," Liam said. "I know you won't," Harry said. "Anyways moving on. Rule number two: no kissing, flirting, holding hands, or much PDA." "What about hugging or cuddling?" Zayn asked. "That's fine but not in public," Harry said. Tougher but easy. I can handle not kissing her.

"And most importantly rule number one," Harry said. He looked at all of us with narrowed eyes. His eyes landed on me and were kept on me.

"Do not.... I repeat do not even think about dating Brooke or to go ahead and date her," Harry said. His eyes were kept on me just to see my reaction but I didn't give him one. Now, this rule was going to be difficult. I was just thinking about becoming more than friends with Brooke.

"Seems easy enough. We won't break those rules," Niall said. "Good. I don't want her to be hurt," Harry said, his features soften. I nodded and said, "I'm just going to bed now." They all looked at me before nodding.

I stood up and walked upstairs. I walked in my bedroom and closed the door behind me. I quickly changed out if my clothes and lain down in bed.

My mind wonder off about Harry's rules. The other two seem easy but rule number one is going to be tough. Now that is going to get in the way of things. I will just have to make it work.

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter! I promise I'll try making the next chapter longer! I been busy this week with school projects and school!

I'm also busy with the moving and everything! Just 10 more days till we get to move in the new house!

I also been stressed out lately and my friends and I have been having a problem with some kids!

I'll try posting the next chapter up soon if I get some votes! I write stories to entertain people and have them read for fun so it will help if I get some votes!

Vote? Comment?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1.5K 22
Jaycie Woods is a normal girl who attends Lakewood High School in Doncaster England. She meets a boy named Louis Tomlinson, little does she know he's...
18.5K 884 17
after the song of the same name by laufey kang haerin is a bookworm who keeps to herself. she's known as a reliable source to cheat off of during tes...
73K 2.5K 34
He clenched his fists and crossed the room. The black haired boy stopped inches from me and leaned to my ear "I never thought you of all people would...
40.1K 1.5K 58
!! READ PART ONE FIRST !! "Look at us being..." Dom trailed off, chuckling softly as he sniffed. "Fucking losers," Julia filled it in for him and she...