Fight For You Chapter 36

Brooke's Pov:

*Clink* *Clink* *Clink*

The sound of the forks hitting the glass plates was all you can hear between everyone and I. The boys and I sat quietly at the table- I sat far away from Louis. Louis would keep glancing up at me and he tried to get my attention but I would ignore him or avoid eye contact. I was too upset and hurt to deal with him right now.

Everyone sensed the awkward tension through Louis and me, it was hard not to notice it but everyone kept their mouth closed and chose to push it aside. Harry tried his best to ignore it and continued to eat but it was hard for Niall, Liam, and Zayn as they continued to look at Louis and me. You could feel their stare on you and it made it even more awkward so I kept my head down towards my non-eaten food. I haven't took one bite of it.

Harry cleared his throat and placed the fork down besides his plate. Everyone but me looked up at him. "Okay. What's going on? Why is everyone so quiet?" he asked. I looked up at him and shrugged before looking down at my plate again. His eyes diverted to a hurt Louis. "Okay. . . Louis, what is going on?" Harry asked. I looked up at Louis to see his eyes were already on me. I looked down again to try to avoid his gaze but it didn't help one bit.

"Nothing Harry," Louis sighed, his eyes still fixed on me. "Are you sure? There is a lot of tension in here and I can feel it while I eat. It is making me feel so uncomfortable," Harry said. The three boys agreed from besides him."It makes me want to eat in my room," Niall added. "Brooke?" Harry questions. I shook my head and stood up. "I'm going for a walk," I stated. I quickly walked to the lift, pushed the button, and impatiently waited for it to come. All eyes were locked onto the back of my head.

Soon, the doors opened and I walked in. I clicked the floor button and I out my head down- looking at my feet.

Everyone's eyes were on me until the doors closed.

Louis' Pov:

"Alright now! Louis. Spill," Harry demanded as the lift door closed. I felt the tears threaten to spill from my eyes but I shook them away. I couldn't cry. Not now with everyone here. I so badly wish I could tell her. I would tell her everything about my sudden mood of change and the truth. The truth of how I feel about her. I would tell her I fell in love with her. Maybe it would change everything but. . . I can't straight up tell her that and I couldn't tell Harry or he would be mad knowing I snuck her out at four in the morning alone with me when I'm not even allowed to or how I was going to kiss her in the rain.

I didn't even think she noticed. I was going to kiss her but instead I asked her to dance. It was foolish of me to back out. I should have just pull her out and kiss her right then and there. Then, maybe, just maybe, everything will fall into place, but no. I backed out and asked her to dance which only happen for a minute or so and we had to leave. She was right though. We did have to leave but I wish we could have stayed longer.

I tore my gaze away from the lift to face the curious lads. "Louis, tell us what is going on," Liam said. I shook my head. "Come in mate. We know there is something going on," Zayn said. "Everything was going fine yesterday and all of a sudden you two are mad at one another," Niall said. "Louis," Harry warned. "Did something happen I between yesterday and now?"

Harry's glare was very intimidating and I knew, he knew something happened but I do not even dare to tell him. Things will only end up worse if I say anything. "It's nothing," I whispered, that's all I said and he didn't question it. Everyone was silent as their eyes were on me, no one said a word and I wanted to keep it at that. Before anyone else could ask anything, I stood up and walked up stairs to my room.