Fight For You Chapter 9

Brooke's Pov:

"Awe look at the two love birds," someone whispered. "Take a picture," someone else said. "Alright. Don't mind if I do," someone said. *Click! Flash!* "Got it!" Someone shouted. "Shh," they said.

I opened my eyes to see four pairs of eyes staring back. What are you guys doing here?" I asked. "Nothing," they all said, sheepishly smiling. "What are YOU doing here?" Harry asked, with a mischievous smile. "Sleeping," I answered. They all raised an eyebrow and burst out laughing. I looked up at them confused till I realized I felt arms wrapped around me.

Two strong arms were wrapped around my waist comfortably. All the memories came flooding back to me now. How I had that nightmare and I stayed here with Louis. He was such a caring guy last night. It really had made my night to see him care like that.

I blushed and smiled. "I had a nightmare," I said, looking away to avoid their gaze. "I came over and Louis allowed me to stay in here," I explained. "Okay. What ever you say," Zayn teased. "Don't be late for breakfast!" Niall shouted as they walked out. I chuckled and shook my head.

The loud shout from Niall must have waken Louis up as he was now staring at me with a smile on his lips. His bright blue eyes bore into mine with a twinkle. His eyes barely opened as he had just waken up.

"What?" I asked. "Nothing," he said, chuckling. He got up out if bed and said, "I'm going to go get ready." "I need to be down at the studio by ten," he added.

"Will I be able to come with you? I don't feel safe with these crazy boys downstairs," I said. "Sure. Why not?" he laughed before walking in the bathroom.

When I saw he closed the doors, I sighed and my smile faded. What am I feeling towards this boy? It's different than I have ever felt. I have never felt this unfamiliar feeling towards a boy. It didn't feel right and I couldn't help but wonder if I was starting to like him. Maybe I was growing a crush on this guy who I barely know.

I pushed the thought out of my head and got up. I walked out of his bedroom and closed the door behind me. I walked down to my room so I could get dressed too. I opened the door with a twist of a handle and walked in but before closing it behind me. I grabbed a the towel that was set on the bed for me and I walked to the bathroom down the hall, since louis was using the one we share. I locked all the doors (once inside) and turned on the shower. When it heated up, I stripped down and got in.

The nice hot water felt nice on my body. Relaxing all the tensed muscles in my aching body. I looked up, closed my eyes, and let the water fall down on me. The hot water splashed against my tan skin. I hung my head and let the water fall on my neck.

After letting the water rinse down on me, I needed to wash my hair and body. I grabbed the vanilla scented shampoo and washed my hair. I massaged it into my hair and made sure it was clean.

I rinsed out the shampoo. When it was all out, I put in the conditioner. I let it set for a minute before rinsing it out. I grabbed the bar of soap and washed my body and shaved my legs. After doing so, I set the razor down on the side and rinsed my body.

The shower was quick and short. I turned around to face the knob and shut of the water. I twisted my hair to get the water out before opening the glass door and got out. I grabbed the white towel and wrapped it around my small body. I walked in front of the mirror to brush my teeth and hair, doing other things as well.

I unlocked the doors and walked back to my bedroom to finish up getting dressed. I did the usual routine of hair and make-up. I made sure not to go over board on the make-up so I wouldn't look like a freak.