Fight For You Chapter 4

Brooke's Pov:

The sun light was shining through the windows above my bed. I woke up and looked around the room. I smiled remembering the events of last night. I kicked off the blankets and dropped to the floor.

I pulled out one of my suitcase and opened it up. I found my bathroom supplies in the side pocket.

I grabbed my tooth brush and tooth paste. I walked back over to the bathroom. I stood in front of the sink and turned on the water, I rinsed my tooth brush. I put tooth paste on it and rinsed it again. I shut off the water and put the tooth brush in my mouth.

I brushed all around my teeth. I spit it out and rinsed my mouth. I shut the water of again. I took my hair then brushed my hair before I redid it. I took my tooth brush and toothpaste and walked back in the bedroom. I set it back in my suitcase.

I zipped it up and slid it under the bed. I walked over to the door to see a note tape to it.

To Brooke

Just letting you know the lads and I are at an interview so you got the whole place to yourself. Be back at 3!

From Louis(:

I smiled and placed the note on the bed side table. I opened the door and walked out. I closed the door and walked down the hallway.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and looked around. Nothing. I closed the fridge door and walked to the cabinets.

I opened it up and found a hidden stash of crisps. I grabbed the bags and ran upstairs. I opened the door and walked in. I closed it behind me. I ran on the bed and turned on the tv.

I put on a random channel. I never did watch tv back at my old place. My schedule would be wake up, go to school, come home, home work, dinner, bed. I would repeat it everyday. I would always get a lot of home work and I wouldn't be finished with it till eight or nine o'clock at night.

Never hung out with friends, the only "friends" I had were Juliet and Sophia. Never again will I have friends like them.

I looked at the bedside clock to see it was 2:45. I opened the bag of crips and munched happily on them.

I ate a couple of bags and threw them in the trash bin. I heard the lift down stairs open up and a bunch of yelling.

"Amazing interview!" A deep voice cheered. "Especially when Louis over here kept pranking Paul and the crew workers," another voice said. "Paul was mad!" Louis laughed.

I quickly shut off the tv. There was a lot of chaos downstairs. It seemed like it was just boys to make it even worse.

"I'm hungry," an Irish accent said. "Your always hungry," a voice said. It went silent. A few minutes later we heard a scream. "What's wrong?" Louis asked. "Some one ate my bag of crisps!" The Irish voice yelled.

My eyes went widen as I looked over at the trash bun filled with empty bags of crisps.

"Who ate them?" He yelled. "Not me!" Three voices said. "Louis did you?" The Irish voice asked. "I- yeah?" Louis said.

Louis' Pov:

"I- yeah?" I said sounding a bit unsure. "Why?" He questioned. "I don't know. I was hungry?" I said. "Louis William Tomlinson! You know never to eat my food! Especially my hidden stash. How did you even find them?" He said.

"Sorry Niall. I won't do it again," I said. He burst out laughing. I laughed and jumped on him. He ruffled my hair and stood up.

"I'm going to go upstairs," Zayn said. My eyes shot up at him and I panicked. "No no no!" I quickly stood up and tackled Zayn to the ground. "Louis! That hurt and why not?" Zayn asked. "Why are you going up there?" I asked.

"To go get more toilet paper for down here now will you get off of me?" He groaned. "Oh yeah sorry," I said getting off. Zayn stood up and looked at me weirdly before going up stairs.

I turned around and saw all the lads looking at me strangely. "What?" I shrugged. They shook their heads. We heard a scream. The lads took off running but I pushed them down and ran up stairs first. I ran to see Zayn standing in my bathroom.

"What's wrong?" I frantically asked worried he saw Brooke. "Why is there a girl's hairbrush?" He asked. Brooke! "What a guy can't have a girl's hair brush?" I nervously laughed. "Um yeah," Harry said. "Well I do," I said.

"Is something wrong Louis? You seem a little worried and different today," Liam asked. "I'm good," I said. "Ok? Well we will be downstairs," Liam said. "Come on lads," he said.

They took off walking downstairs. I sighed in relief and shook my head. I opened the bathroom door that lead to Brooke's room. There she sat on the bed laughing.

"You think that was funny?" I laughed. "Yes," she nodded as she bit her lip from laughing. "I panicked and didn't know what to do so you wouldn't get caught," I said sitting down next to her.

"Thank you for that Louis," she said. "Your welcome and maybe I should of warned you on that note about the whole food thing," I chuckled.

"You should of," she smiled. "They seem like nice people but a bit crazy," she said. "They are but once you get to know them they are way more crazy," I said.

She was about to say something till Niall asked, "Louis who are you talking to?" My eyes went wide when he started opening the door. Brooke got off the bed and ran into the closet terrified.

I put my phone up to my ear as he walked in. "Oh hey Niall I'm on the phone with my mum," I said.

"Oh sorry. I'll leave," he said. "No it's fine one sec," I said. "Alright bye mum," I said to the phone even though she wasn't on there.

I slid my phone in my pocket. "I just want to say sorry for yelling," he said. "It's fine Niall," I chuckled. "Ok so um we are down stairs just to let you know and are going out if you want to come," he said.

"No. I'm good you guys can go," I said. "Are you sure?" he asked as I nodded assuring him. "Oh alright. Bye," he said while walking out and closing the door. "You can come out Brooke," I said once it was closed.

The closet door opened and she walked out. She sat down on the bed next to me. "The boys left so we got the flat to our self," I said. "What are we going to do?" She asked. I started to think.

"Oh I know," I said. "What?" She asked. "Go get ready," I said standing up and walking to the door. "Why?" She questioned confused.

"It's so we can get to know each other a little bit better since you will be staying here for a while,' I said before walking away.

A/n: Sorry I updated late! I was at Disney land all day yesterday! It was very fun and funny. Me and my friend had gone and it was a crazy time yesterday. I was tired when I came home. Good chapter? I hope it was! If i get 85-90 reads ill update either tonight or tomorrow! Vote comment?