Fight For You Chapter 37

Louis' Pov:

"Alright settle down. Settle down," I spoke loudly as I knocked on the wood table. "We aren't even talking Louis," Brooke said and laughed out loud. I looked over at her with a charming smile. "So, is everyone good now? Nothing is awkward between anyone?" Harry asked. "Brooke and I are best buddies again," I announced and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. I pulled her closer to me and I rubbed her arm. Harry raised an eyebrow and chuckled with a shake of his head. "That is a miracle! Breakfast was so awkward and very miserable," Niall said. "The only thing you heard was the forks hitting the plate," Zayn said. "And Harry's chewing," Liam pointed out. Brooke giggled and smiled. "So why did you call us down here, Louis?" Zayn asked. "You said it was an emergency," Harry said.

"Well. . . Brooke and I would want to do something for all of us to go out and do," I explained, "what are some ideas?" "An amusement park?" Niall suggested. "No," Brooke said, shaking her head in disagreement. "The park," Liam said. I shook my head. "I've been there too many times recently," I said. "What about that aquarium down in the city? We haven't been in an aquarium in a long time," Zayn suggested.

"An aquarium would actually be a lot of fun. Not bad Zayn!" Harry said. "Ah stop it you," Zayn cooed. "That would be fun. There is a whale show there too," I said. "A whale show would be entertaining to go see," Brooke said. "I think it's settled," Niall said. "Let's go to the aquarium," Liam said. "It's about thirty minutes away and we are all dressed," Harry said. "So, why not?" "Are we for sure going?" Brooke asked. Everyone looked at each other before nodding.

Brooke grinned and smacked her hands together. I chuckled and said, "It seems like someone is excited." "Who wouldn't be? I like going to see the feisty sharks and fishes," she said and poked my nose. I smiled and playfully swatted her hand away. "Are we going now?" Niall asked. "Of course we are," Liam said. I placed a five on the table for a tip then, together we stood up and walked out of the front glass door and to Harry's car.

"I'm sitting next to Brooke," Niall claimed. "Me too," I called out. "No, oh no. That will not happen. Not after what happened last time I sat with the two of you," Brooke declared. Instead of sitting with Niall and me, she sat in the front seat leaving Niall and I playfully pouting. We sat in our usual seating (Harry driving; Brooke in the passenger seat; and Niall, Liam, Zayn, and I in the back) and we took off driving to our destination.

"Please let's not have this a long drive," Brooke pleaded to herself. "We know it will be," Harry muttered under his breath. "Hey!" The four of us exclaimed. Brooke held in her giggles before sending a wink my way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We slowly pulled up in an empty parking space that was close by the entrance of the aquarium. Brooke was looking out of the window at the huge blue building that stood in front of us. The building had scattered painted sea creatures across the light blue walls. It was only a two story building but it was huge in square feet and space. After examining the building, we all unbuckled and got out of the car.

"I can't believe I'm here," Brooke gasped. I stood behind her with a small smirk on my lips. "It's going to be fun today," I said. "What are you trying to-" I cut her off by picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder. She screamed with laughter falling after it. "Louis! Put me down," she giggled. "Never!" I shouted, causing eyes to divert to us. I began running making my way to the front entrance. I jumped up the few steps that lead to the ticket administration. "Louis!" She giggled again. I looked up at her to see she has the biggest smile on her face.

I stopped running and placed her back down on the ground. "You're always taking me by surprise," she stated. "That's just the way I am," I said with a cheeky grin. She blushed and hid her face on my chest. I pulled her to my body in an embrace.