Fight For You Chapter 45

Brooke's Pov:

~One Month Later~

I stayed quiet as the four boys were playing with their laser tag game that they have won. They would run around the apartment shooting each other and fake being killed. Louis was no where to be seen. I haven't seen him since I woke up which angered me. He said a quick goodbye to all of us and left. The boys didn't seem to mind about his disappearance but I did. I was furious and hurt by him. He was so oblivious, too. Louis was being a jerk.

Harry, Liam, Niall, and Zayn were still running around the living room shooting each other. I sat on the couch upset that Louis wasn't here. I haven't had one phone call or text from him and today was a special day. Of course Louis and I were the only ones who knew or I sure hope Louis still knows in that case. If not, then he might as well know what he wants to out on his gravestone.

"Bam!" Niall screamed. He jumped in front of me and shot me with a laser, scaring me as I screamed in fright. He burst out laughing and same with the other boys. "Cheer up Brookesters. You've been quiet all day," Harry said and sat down next to me. He drenched in sweat and was out of breath. "What's wrong?" Liam asked as the others sat across from me. They too were out of breath and sweaty. "Nothing," I muttered. "Something is definitely up," Zayn said as he nudged my leg. "It's nothing. I promise," I said. "Would playing laser tag help cheer you up?" Niall asked. I gave them a small smile and shook my head. "No thank you," I said.

"Lads can you give Brooke and me a minute alone please," I heard that familiar voice, that would always give me butterflies. It came from the lift. We looked up and turned our head in the direction towards the voice. Louis stood there looking nervous as can be. His hands were behind his back as he rocked back and forth on his heels. The boys nodded and left to the kitchen but before they looked back at us with curiosity.

Louis walked towards me with an apologetic smile. I frowned and crossed my arms over my chest. "You didn't think I would forget our one month anniversary, did you?" he asked, he grinned as he pulled a huge bouquet of tulips and daisies from behind his back. I gasped in shock, my anger instantly vanished. "What? I thought you forgot," I said. He shook his head and laughed. "How could I forget? It's been a month since we dated," he said. "I'm not a douche who forgets about his anniversary with his girl."

I pulled him in a hug. He didn't hesitant to hug me back. "Happy one month anniversary babe," he whispered. "I love you." He kissed my cheek. "I love you too," I said, smiling. I pulled back and took the bouquet from his hand. I smelled the flowers and grinned. "I'll put them up in my room for now," I said. "You go do that. Also check your closet. Wear the one that has the note on it for later tonight. I want to let you know," he said. "I will," I said. I walked up the carpet stairs and down the hallway to my room. I walked in and placed the flowers in an empty vase that I had up here.

I walked over to my closet and opened the door. There hung a teal strapless dress that had white ruffled at the end. Silver, sparkly heels were on the ground underneath it. I picked up the note off the dress and read it.

Dear Baby Girl,

Wear this tonight when I take you out. I have a plan for tonight. It will be only us.

Love you,

Louis

I blushed and placed the note aside. I scanned the dress. It was a very pretty color. The teal was a light shade. It was definitely something I would wear. I closed my closest door and walked out of my room. I made sure to turn off the light before leaving. I walked down the hallways and down the stairs to see everyone was sitting on the couch.