Fight For You Chapter 5

Fight for you Chapter 5

Brooke's Pov:

With a final adjust to my outfit, I was finally done. I was wearing a strapless yellow dress with a black bow on the side that went to my knees. I wore white All Star converse with white lace socks. To top the outfit off, I wore a brown fringe over the shoulder bag.

There was a soft knock on my bedroom door. I took one final glance at myself on the mirror before walking to my door. My nerves began to kick in. To me, it felt like a date but I knew it wasn't. It was quite sad.

I grasp the bronze door knob and twisted it downward. I pulled it open to see Louis there, smiling. He wore simple black jeans, a white pattern shirt, and vans. His hair was up in his usual quiff. I looked down at my outfit and played at the hem of my dress feeling out of comfort and insecure and Louis seemed to noticed and said, "Don't worry. You look beautiful!" I looked up at him and smiled.

"I don't know if I should leh-leh-end you my arm yet since I know you're not comfortable with touching other p-people in a friendly gesture," he stuttered, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

Without another word, I hesitantly reach forward and hooked arms together. He seemed surprise and as his eyes looked down at our entwined arms, a blush formed on his cheeks.

"S-so let's get going sha-sha-all we?" He stuttered in embarrassment. "Yes we should," I said, giggling. I closed the bedroom door behind me and we walked the hallway and down the spiral stairs.

We walked through the living room and to the lift, he pressed the down button and we walked in. He pushed the lobby button and the doors closed shut. The lift ride was short and quick and before we knew it, the doors opened and we made our way out to his car. He drove a black Porsche Boxster. Either this car or a white Lamborghini was my dream car but I knew I wouldn't get either one.

He walked to the passengers side and opened the door for me. "Thank you," I said, getting in. "You are very welcome, love." He closed the door and walked around to the other side before getting in.

He closed his door and started the ignition. He backed out and drove down the lonely rode. "So where should we go?" he asked. "You mean you don't know where we are going?" I asked. "I wanted to get to know you more and know what you like to do," he said. "So I wanted you to choose." I nodded. "Where would you like to go?" he asked.

"I really like to go bowling. I haven't been in such a long time," I said. "Bowling it is," he said.

The drive down to the bowling alley was only fifteen minutes away. It was a quiet drive but it was comfortable. Louis tried to make conversation here and there through out then ride.

We pulled up into the almost empty parking lot of the bowling alley. He was the first to get out and walked to my side of the car. He opened the door for me and lend me a hand to help me out. His large hand (which was warm and soft) gently grabbed my small hand and never let go, I didn't pull my hand away and let him hold mine.

"Thank you again," I said. "You're welcome," he said. He closed the door and we walked to the front entrance. Our hands were still entwine with one another.

He let go to open the door for me and allowed me to walk in first before holding my hand again. I heard the crashing bowling pins being knocked down one by one and the sound of the bowling balls rolling against the smooth surface of the wooden lanes.

The room was dark and the only light was the black light that made my shoes glow as well as Louis' shoes and shirt. I flashed him a grin and pulled him in a tight hug. I felt his body jump before relaxing and his arms wrap around me. "Thank you so much!" I exclaimed.