Fight For You Chapter 23

Louis' Pov:

That look.... That look on Harry's face doesn't look so good. In fact, it is the complete opposite of good. His face showed no emotion and you can't tell if he is mad, upset, shocked, happy, or furious. Either way, I know he isn't happy.

"Harry," I said. He just stared back at me and held no emotion in his eyes. They were dull and plain. His would blink his dull green eyes and keep a straight face.

"It's a good time to say something Harry," I said. "I confessed something massive here." He let out a shaky breath and did a little nod. "So let me get this straight," he finally said. I nodded letting him know to continue. "You," he said as he pointed his finger at me, "are in love with my sister, Brooke?" I hesitantly nodded in fear of what he would do.

He sighed, closed his eyes, and pinched the bridge of his nose with his index finer and thumb. "How long have you been in love with her?" He asked. He was surprisingly calm which scared me the most. "I've noticed I grew some feelings for her the night you and the lads found her living here. It was before we found out she was your sister," I explained. "She came in my room to the verge of tears, saying she had a nightmare about her family giving her away. I comforted her and she kissed my cheek and I knew I grew some feelings for her then."

"It was the same night when you and the lads came in and took a picture of us and started laughing," I added. "She kissed your cheek?" he asked, his eyes were still tightly closed. "Yes." I nodded. He shook his head and let out another shaky breath.

So far it was going very well but I spoke too soon. He opened his eyes which were now darken with rage and anger. "You're going to get it Tomlinson!" he roared. He lunge forward at me and gripped the collar of my shirt then, shoved me up against the car. I screamed out in fear and tried struggling out of his strong grip.

"Let me go! Please," I begged. "You are in love with my sister! I told you not to fall in love with her," he growled. "Nuh-no! You said not to date," I stuttered. His hard, furious gaze frighten me. I've never seen this side of him before.

"Don't act like a smart arse here!" He yelled, gripping my collar tighter. I squirmed around and shoved him off of me which angered him even more. His fist were clenched to his sides (the knuckles were turning a white color) and a vein was popping out on the side of his neck.

I ran away from him but only to have him chase me. We ran around in circles (around the car) as we yelled back and forth at each other. "Please don't be mad at me," I pleaded. "You are in love with my sister! How can I not be mad?!" he yelled. "I can't control my feelings Harry! I just do," I shouted in fear. He had a great advantage with his longer legs. His body leaned forward to push himself to run faster. I screamed loudly as he gained up on me.

"But this is my sister!" He shouted. I looked over the hood of the car to see the lads walking back with a red jug if gasoline. "Liam! Niall! Zayn!" I screamed. Their head snapped up and they diverted their attention on me. He saw Harry chasing me and me in a panic state.

The lads ran as fast as they could over to us. "Quit running Louis!" Harry bellowed. I looked back to see he was much closer than before. Before I knew what happened, he tackled me to the ground with him pinning my arms to the side. "Ouch! " I yelped as I hit the hard ground. Liam ran over to us and (being much muscular) pulled Harry off of me before he could take a hit.

"What is going on?" Zayn gasped. Zayn and Niall jogged over a few minutes later after Liam. "I admit my love for Brooke," I confessed. "Oh no," Niall said with wide eyes. "Oh yes," Harry grumbled, sent a glare over to me. "Wait, you love Brooke?" Zayn asked as I nodded in response. "I'm in love with her," I whispered.