Fight For You Chapter 12

Louis' Pov:

I totally knew they were brother and sister. It was obvious from the features and the interests. The way they acted gave it away the most. I am shocked that I only figured it out. Okay... fine let's face it, I did not see that one coming. I bet it hit all of us at once with shock.

Now that you take a closer look at Brooke, she does look a lot alike of Harry. They both have the same dazzling greens eyes, the dimples when they laugh or smile, the brown curly hair, they way they laugh, and that same perfect white smile.

Who knew Harry would have a long lost sister? Imagine what Gemma would say or even Anne. I wonder what Harry is thinking about all of this.

Harry seemed like he was speechless but the smile across his face told me he was happy and not disappointed. The other boys seemed shocked and astonished. They tried to hold an emotionless face but couldn't. It was hard to keep a face emotionless when you find out something like this. Brooke had the biggest smile on her face that I have ever seen since she first came here. She was ecstatic and lit up with excitement.

I guess there was no reason to be jealous. They were brother and sister after all. It was silly of me to be envy of the two when nothing would happened between them.

"So, we are brother and sister?" Harry asked, pointing between the two of them. Brooke slowly nodded, a bit hesitant in case he pulled back in disgust but a smile stretched wider across his face. He walked forward, picked her up, and spun her around in circles. "Welcome to the Styles family Brooke!" Harry exclaimed, grinning. He kissed her cheek before setting her down. Brooke giggled with a small blush and said, "Thank you."

"I never thought you two would be brother and sister. If anything it would have been a cousin or something from the features or just a look alike," Niall said. "Great another Styles," Zayn joked. "Hey! What's that suppose to mean?" Harry said with a small pout on his lips. "You know what I mean," Zayn teased. He messed up Harry's hair while they both laughed loudly.

Liam walked up to Brooke and pulled her in a tight embrace. Brooke accepted the embrace and hugged him back. "Welcome to the Styles family," he said. "Thank you," she said, smiling.

They let go and he backed away to have Niall say something to her. "Me and Harry get along great so I think you and I will get along better," he said, a grin stretched on his lips. "I think we will," she said. "Welcome home Brooke." He held her in a long (but friendly) hug around the waist, then let go.

It was my turn to walk up to her and when I was close enough I didn't hesitant to pull her in a hug. "That was shocking and a bit awkward," I admit. "How was it awkward?" she asked. "I have been winking at my best mate's sister and making you blush," I said. "Have not," she defended, a small blush made its way on her cheek. I raised an eyebrow as to say she proved my point.

She blushed harder so she buried her head on my chest. My chest rumbled from the laughter that came out from my lips. "Who knew I was living with my brother? Out of all places I find him and out of all ways I find him through you," she said. "What a small world," I said. "Very," she said. "So thank you." "For what?" "For helping me find my brother and for taking me in," she said. "You're welcome. I'm glad I can be a help," I told her.

I looked down at her soft features. My hands reached down and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. She looked up at me with curiosity.

I had to admit it, Brooke is a really beautiful young lady who is gorgeous from head to toe. I do not know why she doesn't think that about her self. She needs someone to show her, her true beauty. Maybe that someone is me if she lets me in more.