Fate [BTS Jin & AOA Choa Fanf...

Od SooAh_Kim

This girl named Park Choa. She is half Korean-Cambodian. She has been living in Cambodia since she was born... Více

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Happy mother's day [Special Chapter]
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not an update
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 [Wedding Day]
Chapter 36 [Flashback]
Chapter 36 [Special Chapter]
NEW STORY
I NEED YOUR HELP
Hi ! (Destiny) [Jimin Ver]

Chapter 25

1K 42 4
Od SooAh_Kim

Seohyun's pov

It was 8pm now. Everyone had already gone and the house became silent. *sigh*

Choa was in her room doing her homework. And I was sitting in the living watch nothing. As I watched tv, my phone rang. It was JUNGKOOK.
We talked for awhile but I felt like forever. XD How lucky I am ? My idol, my crush is now my boyfriend. I thought I was gonna die of this happiness. Lol xD I'm just kidding. If I really died, I can't stay with Jungkook anymore. Even though our relationship wasn't public but I still happy for it. ^_*

Choa's pov

Next morning~

As I walking into the school with Seohyun. Everyone started looking at me and talked. I furrowed my eyebrow. What's wrong today ? Why everyone looking at me like they want to eat me ?

"Seohyun!! Did I wear something wrong? Did I forgot to button my shirt?" I asked.

"No. Everything it's perfect. I wondered why they kept looking and gossip about? " she said.

I walked into the class with Seohyun. I would felt some girl gave me a death glare. What wrong with them ?
My phone vibrate......

It was Jin

I WONT ATTEND THIS CLASS. I'll WAIT FOR YOU AT CAFETERIA OK ? SEE YA

LOVE YOU CHOA ❤️

I sighed. I guessd I will sit alone today. Wait!! What is the first class today? It was Math. Aish!!! I really hate it. ><

"Ya!! You." Someone shouted from the door.

I turned to see Mina & Jimin ran to me.

"Hi?" I fake a smile.

"You are lucky hah?" Jimin smirked.

"What?" I giggled a bit.

"Don't act like you don't know hah." Mina said.

"I'm envy you Choa." Jimin fake cried.

"What?" I hesitate asked.

Mina phoned me her phone.

"Is it you?" Mina asked.

I glared at her phone. It was school background website. What? My eyes widen.

The Tittle : BTS Jin and a mystery girl Dating!!

And there were also our photo eating ice cream.

I read the comment.

"I THINK SHE IS ALSO STUDY AT OUR SCHOOL."

"WHAT? IS SHE THE GIRL THAT SIT NEXT TO JIN?"

"SHE SO UGLY. HOW DARE SHE...?"

I stopped reading and gave it back to Mina.

"So Is this really you?" Jimin asked.

I nodded my head. They both shouted and everyone in the class stared at us.

Seohyun looked at me with a worried face and I fake a smile back at her.

Fast forward~~

The class ended. It was time for lunch but I didn't feel to eat.

"Seohyun go to eat your lunch. I don't feel to eat today."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah!! I'm fine." I fake a smile.

"If you need someone to talk with I'm always here with you, remember okay ?" She put her hand on my shoulder.

"Emm..." I smiled.

Seohyun took off and I went to the park and sat the empty bench. I plugged my earphone and started listening to music.

19/07/15

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

30.6K 1.7K 50
V's POV We both look into each other's eyes. I feel her honesty with each word. I see her love for me in her eyes. I'm on another universe right now...
322K 10.6K 29
She has the looks, the brain and the popularity but she had one flaw, she was a gangster at her old school. Now, she planning to change her image at...
673 64 26
This a story of an ARMY girl. A girl of a rich family who is a brilliant student is studying to become a doctor for her dad's wish. But she always wa...
3M 100K 41
highest rank #1 @ jimin ~~~~~~~~ A boy named Park Jimin lives in Seoul. He was cruel, mean, abussive, etc but all of those things have reasons behi...