8 Years Gap

By rylidescent

How long can you wait for the love you thought impossible? How much effort do they need to be together? --- T... More

P R O L O G U E
Gap #1
Gap #2
Gap #3
Gap #4
Gap #5
Gap #6
Gap #7
Gap #8
Gap #9
Gap #10
Gap #11
Gap #12
Gap #13
Gap #14
Gap #15
Gap #16
Gap #17
Gap #18
Gap #19
Gap #20
Gap #22
Gap #23
Gap #24
Gap #25
Gap #26
Gap #27
Gap #28
Gap #29
Gap #30
Gap #31
Gap #32
Gap #33
Gap #34
Gap #35
Gap #36
Gap #37
Gap #38
Gap #39
Gap #40
Gap #41
Gap #42
Gap #43
Gap #44
Gap #45
Gap #46
Gap #47
Gap #48
Gap #49
Gap #50
Gap #51
Gap #52
Gap #53
Gap #54
Gap #55
Gap #56
Gap #57
Gap #58
ANNOUNCEMENT

Gap #21

969 10 10
By rylidescent

Yumiji's POV

"Di bagay sayo." Angeli commented as I showed her what I chose to wear. "Sleeveless does not match your personality." Just from the look of her face, she doesn't like it. "Okay." I closed the door to the fitting room and changed to the other clothes I've chosen.

"Ang sweet nila nuh."

"Oo nga eh. Nakakakilig yung lalaki. That sleeveless is suited for him though."

"Ayaw ata ng girlfriend niya kasi baka lapitan siya ng girls, tapos papalitan siya. Hahaha."

"Sa akin na lang. Hot pa naman yung lalaki. Hahaha."

"Mukhang may age gap sila diba?"

"Yeah. How pitiful."

I just sighed. Didn't they know that their voice are loud? I changed to red with the color of blue polo shirt and a white maong short that is below my knee. I hope she can guarantee this. I opened the door and showed it to her. She was shocked for a second. She didn't like it?

"Perfect." And smiled to me. I slowly closed the door and changed back to my clothes. Shit. I'm blushing. I don't know now. 

As I go out from the fitting room and Angeli was about to walk in front of me, a woman suddenly walked in front of me.

"Hey." She said with a playful eyes. What a bitch. I just ignored her, when she suddenly cling to me.

"Wanna date me?" I'm getting irritated. I was about to say something when Angeli  talked.

"Mind to let go?" She sounds irritated.

"What if I don't want?" The girl held my arm tighter. Luckily, there's just few people in here. I just sighed.

Angeli immediately removed the girl's hands from me. She held my hand and we were about to leave when the girl burst out from anger.

"Don't you consider your age gap?!" I was about to talked back when Angeli held my hand tighter.

"We do. I'm not putting aside the age gap. It is nothing but just an obstacle I know we both, as lovers, can surpass. Well, that's people who love. Idiots, but they have this amazing thing, which is love." I was shocked. The girl was left dumbfounded. 

I never knew that Angeli can be this lovable, considering the age gap we have. 

If Sean were in my place right now and they're dating, would she also said that? 

But that's just an 'if' because its me who is with her right now. 

Its because of me that she just said that. 

We left at the fitting room and go somewhere else. She stopped halfway and let go of my hand. I looked at her and surprisingly, her face is red. 

Me --> (o.o)

Angeli --> (./////.)

I hugged her. "You're too cute, you know. Someone might just take you away from me. Hahaha." She is trying to get away, but in the end, she gave up. "Idiot." I just smiled.

I decided.

I'll let go of Iyah and walk my path through Angeli. It might be hard, but I might as well try hard for her.

Of course, I'll let know her first. Hahahaha.

Angeli's POV

Ano bang pinagsasabi at pinaggagagawa ko? Una, ewan ko ba kung bakit gusto kong sambunutan yung babae kanina nung nag-cling siya kay Kuya Yumi. Buti nga napigilan ko pa sarili ko eh. Pangalawa, ewan ko kung bakit ko yun nasabi nung tinanong ng babae yung age gap namin. At pangatlo, bakit ko ba nasagot yung tanong na yun?

Am I ready to let go of Yin in my heart?

Is this beat means that I can love someone else who is worth of me?

Or its just that I'm like this because I have this feeling that I'm special to Kuya Yumi?

HAY. Ewan. Bahala na. I can answer this soon. I hope.

Pagkatapos namin magyakapan, which is sobrang nakakahiya to the bones, tumuloy na kami sa pagbili. Infairness, bagay halos lahat sa kanya ng damit. Nag-stop ako sa light sky blue na long sleeve at tumingin.

I think this will suit him. Always like an angel, smiling from the clouds.

"You think, this is suited for me?" Nagulat ako nung nasa tabi ko na pala si Kuya Yumi. Shocking tape naman 'to. "I think so." Nabigla ako nang kunin niya ito at umalis bigla. Sinundan ko siya hanggang fitting room. Binuksan niya yung pinto at pinakita sakin. Napangiti na lang ako.

"I like it." He really is like an angel. Yun nga lang, intsik. Joke. Hahahaha.

"Hahahaha. Anything is really suited for me." Yabang. (-.-)

"That sleeveless is not suited for you." He just chuckled. Psh. Totoo naman eh.

"Yeah, because you don't like showing off my body to any girls, even if it is just my shoulders. Hahahaha."

ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOP. (_=_)

ANO DAW?!

"Ewan ko kung ano pinagsasabi mo!" I just walked a meter away from him.

Its already an hour and we bought all of what he needed for tomorrow. Oo nga pala. Di niya alam na bukas pala kami aalis. Napabuntong hininga na lang ako.

Should I apologize to him first?

Magsosorry na sana ako nang hawakan niya ako sa wrist at hinila papuntang terrace ng mall. "Ano ginagawa natin dito?" Tanong ko kay Kuya Yumi. "Surprise." As he said that, a fireworks is being seen from the sky.

I just stared at it and awesomely smiled. Its beautiful. As the fireworks show ended, nagsalita ulit si Kuya Yumi.

"I'm sorry for saying those words."

"You're not at fault. Its just that... I'm not used to being with a conversation like that with a boy, except Yin."

Its true.

"Get used to it. Its not from Sean, anyway. Its from me." He smiled as he patted my head.

If you were Sean before, will we be this happy as we are?

Nung naisip ko yun, parang naresolba na yung puso ko.

I think I'll move on.

I shout out a big sigh. I looked at him and smiled.

"Thanks."

I'll wait for love God prepared for me.

Yumiji's POV

I was shocked the she smiled.

Its like she's ready for something new.

Well, I'm glad for her. As long as we're friends like this, just for now, I'm happy that we're like this.

"As long as you both know what love really means, you'll never know how or why you love that person." I just told her without a reason.

"Huh?" As I thought. Hahahaha.

"Nothing." Hahahaha. Slow.

"Hey hey, what's that quote for?" She asked me repeatedly. Hahahaha.

As long as you're in my side, I think my life is worth it.

Iyah's POV

Haay. Its like I'm waiting for Sean to love me again, but will it go the end again?

I think... I'll let go of Sean and move on with Yumi. Its for the better, anyway.

For Yumi and I, love is just a game.

So I think its better to continue this engagement right away, especially there's someone who is taking Yumi away from me.

I called Yumi, but he's not answering. I just go for the voice call.

"Yumi, whatever you feel for Angeli, better give it up. We'll continue the engagement. I'll give up on Sean. Well, you don't have a choice. You're mine. You will stay with me. No buts and better don't talk to her after the engagement. You'll know what will happen, right?"

And I ended the voice call. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Problema na ito. </////3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 473 40
"Hindi naman ako 'yong klaseng angel na inaakala mo." - Ayara - Date Started: June 06, 2023 Date Finished:
90.2K 5.9K 16
Rocket Grimalde is the not-so-known playboy of Eastern Hills International School. Sa kabila ng reputasyon nito bilang dakilang palikero, the school...
35.3M 1.2M 37
Agatha suffers from a rare disorder that makes her sleep in a long period of time. But what happens when the modern-day sleeping beauty meets an idio...
1.9M 49.4K 45
Fake relationship • devoid of any real love or emotional connection. ------- A bit cliche, but not really a typical love story. Have you heard of fak...