The Cadet - The Officers 1 #w...

By maxd01

Holcum Whitewater is a were-cat and he has been accepted into the new world military. His controller, Mila W... More

Chapter 1 - The cadet
Chapter 2 - The Admiral
Chapter 3 - The Admiral
Chapter 4 - Relaxation is wonderful
Chapter 6 - Not the skirt or apron!!!
Chapter 7 - Thank god not the skirt or apron
Chapter 8 - That's really not good
Chapter 9 - Holcum asks for help
Chapter 10 - The court martial approaches
Chapter 11 - Article 32 Proceedings
Chapter 12 - I want blood now!!!
Chapter 13 - Col. Whitewater
Chapter 14 - My father
Chapter 15 - The trial part 1
Chapter 16 - Mika is what?
Chapter 17 - Trial part 2
Epilogue - Into the future

Chapter 5 - Are you an idiot?

2.2K 175 88
By maxd01

Monday morning was not something Holcum wanted to face. When they had gotten up he had found a scheduled meeting with the Admiral and he knew what it was going to be about. Frankly at this point he didn't care what happened to Williamson as long as he didn't have to deal with him again. Mila had been forced to calm his cat down briefly when he noticed the message. *Damn it Mila I don't want a reminder of what happened the day we arrived. I just want him to go away and never see him again.* Holcum rested his cheek on the top of her head.

Mila wrapped her arms around him and gave him a good hug and a light kiss. *Relax love and we will deal with this together. I understand how you feel but we have to face him.* She wasn't trying to reprimand him since he didn't need it. *This is the type of issues that the Pride Leader's face and deal with. Not on a daily basis but now that we are out to the public it is something we do have to deal with occasionally. You will do fine and I will be there with you and I will lend you my strength if needed. I don't expect to but we will deal with this together.* After one last light kiss she finished getting dressed.

Holcum returned the kissed and took a moment to rest his nose against her hair to catch her scent. When she stepped back he turned and finished getting dressed as well. *I know Mila, I really do but it was so out of the blue and both my cat and I are still worked up about it. I am not nearly as much as the first day but it is going to take a while to totally let go of my anger at the threats.* He rolled his neck as he pulled on his uniform and made sure everything looked good.

This week the group they were assigned to was in charge of the cleaning and once 0630 hit they chased everyone out of the facility. Since it had been cleaned the night before this was just a touch up which they hurried through. One thing they learned was after getting up at 0600 they had a half hour to brush and shave, for the males, and then the cleaning started. They had fifteen minutes to do the touch up and then they were formed up and marched out.

Mila was keeping a close eye on what was going on and was pleased since people were starting to get into the swing of things. The first week had been rough as most weren't used to the Academy and military requirements. Now they were starting to get used to it and it was showing. All of them had a long way to go but they were definitely getting the basics down. When 0645 hit everyone was formed up at the end of their bunks.

Sgt Miller came out and took a few minutes to ensure they were looking good. Once she was satisfied she formed them up and led them to the chow hall. Breakfast, as with all the meals, was hurried but not to the point where they weren't able to get enough food. In the case of Holcum and Mila they really didn't have the time to talk before eating. Every now and then one or two of the other Cadets had to stare at the quantity of food they ate.

~~~Flashback

One girl, the other day, had commented that she almost wished she was a shifter. She then moaned about just having to look at food and adding pounds. Mila snorted at her. "Just think of the food bill. To feed the Pride each month costs more than you really want to imagine." That reply was right after she had tossed down a sweet muffin with plenty of frosting to keep the midnight cravings away. "And waking up in the middle of the night craving a snack is annoying as well."

Holcum had to toss in his two cents worth in that conversation. "Tell me about it Mila, when I hit one or two growth spurts it felt like I couldn't get enough food inside me." He had shaken his head at her laugh.

She had watched him grow up and she knew how much he had eaten. "There were a few times I was concerned about the table, plates, and anything else that might be edible." She had grinned at him as she was speaking and ignored his grumble at her.

"I wouldn't have done that simply because I hate picking splinters out of my teeth. Very annoying and it tends to annoy my cat also." He gave the girl a toothy grin. "My mother made more than a few acerbic comments about how much I was eating as I was growing." At this point they were sitting on their bed and he was holding Mila. For some reason a small question and answer session had come to be an evening thing for the group. "Darn it this is making me think about a fresh kill and darn it I would almost kill for a nice fresh juicy cow."

That made a few of the Cadets gag and another girl screwed her face up. "Ick, that sounds disgusting. I can't imagine wanting to kill and eat something." She shuddered in reaction before changing the subject to something less revolting.

~~~ End of flashback

Almost as soon as they were done eating and formed up in an open area in front of the galley Sgt Miller spoke. "Cadet Mandelheim take charge and ensure all Cadets report to training." She turned to Holcum and Mila. "Follow me Cadets." She turned and left the galley section. The walk was familiar since they had been to the administrative section previously. Miller decided not to bother telling either Cadet to control their cats and themselves. They had done it last week and she didn't expect anything different now.

They followed her out of the galley and back to the Admin section. Much like the last time they arrived shortly before the meeting scheduled. The same officer had them stand off to one side while they waited for Williamson to arrive. As they were waiting Holcum was working his way through some of the calming exercises he had been taught. This was actually something he did every evening before going to bed.

It wasn't that he was worried about losing control of his cat so much as the more he practiced the better they would do. Part of the exercises was spending some time talking to each other and dealing with issues. It was something his father had taught him a number of years ago when he started to enter puberty. Before puberty most kits were pretty mellow since they were so young. They played and laughed and had small kitten fights but that was about it. Once they hit puberty their cats started wanting to find their dominance level. That and there was also the drive to mate with she-kits, or he-kits. It wasn't for kittens so much as just the drive of their cats. Since he was going to be one of the future Pride Leaders his father had started training him to control that aspects of his cat.

When Williamson was escorted into the front office again he was in uniform and escorted by two MP's. He came to attention and then parade rest at the instructions of one of the security staff.

Holcum was ready for his entrance and when Williamson walked in and he let all of his senses go to work. Based on what he was hearing Williamson's breathing was somewhat faster as was his heart rate. His scent contained a wide variety of emotions including anger, fear, frustration, hate, and more. It was obvious being in the same room as Holcum was not something he wanted. That pleased his cat a great deal since they figured the fear was in part due to who they were. It was wrong but then again he didn't care since it helped the two of them keep calm.

It was only a few moments later when they were told to enter the Admiral's office again. As with last time Holcum and Mila were to the right side of the desk and Williamson to the left. They came to attention till the Admiral placed them at parade rest.

The Admiral had his viewers on again and he looked at the three Cadets and started speaking. "Cadet's Whitewater you are here simply because you are involved in this. I have my judgment ready. Since you have handed over your rights to deal with this to me I expect no response from you."

He turned back to Williamson and stared at him. "Atten-hut Cadet Williamson. Prepare to hear the charges and punishment." He had some papers on his desk but he didn't bother looking at them again. "The charge is threatening the life of not just another Cadet but the lives of his family as well. These charges include a hate crime stipulation. Due to this my choices are limited. Based on what Mental Hygiene indicated these opinions of yours will not change short of personality modification. They included a sub-section on the report that you stand a very good chance of deciding to try and take revenge on the Whitewater Pride." He kept his eyes on the young man even though he was also paying attention to the other two recruits.

"This is my decision; you are stripped of your title of Cadet. You will be placed in custody and taken to a military prison. Once there Mental Hygiene will review your case and see what is needed to alter your thoughts and opinions on Were creatures and supernatural's in general. Till Mental Hygiene is satisfied that you no longer have those opinions you will remain in custody. The charges and judgment will be forwarded to your family. Dismissed Williamson."

When he was stripped of the title of Cadet, Williamson could only gape at the Admiral. It took him some time to realize what was being said and he turned and gave Holcum and his mate Mila a deadly glower. He turned back to the Admiral and spoke. "Sir under the UCMJ, Universal Code of Military Justice, I demand the right to object to these charges and request a Courts Martial and a lawyer."

Holcum barely managed not to look at Williamson even as he felt the other's eyes on him. His cat was starting to get riled up since he could feel the fury which was directed at him. When Williamson spoke Holcum almost dropped his jaw. If Mila hadn't pressed her powers on him it was very possible he would have turned and stared at the idiot. Requesting a Courts Martial was elevating the potential punishments available. For the Admiral it was a Non Judicial Punishment. For the Courts Martial it would be a legal punishment and would go on his permanent record.

The Admiral frowned at the boy slightly. "Williamson you do realize that by demanding a Courts Martial if they don't clear you of charges it will open you up to a much wider list of potential punishments." This was not something he had expected at all. It was not something he had happen before since most knew better.

Williamson managed to come back to attention. "Yes Admiral I do understand that but I do have the rights to my thoughts and opinions. That is given to me by the world constitution. In this case I do not feel that you have the right to dictate to me what I should think and feel." He had been given a call to his father and they had a lawyer lined up to defend him. What the Admiral had previously said about his rights at the last meeting hadn't penetrated or he had ignored them.

The Admiral stared at him for a moment and then gave an abrupt nod. "I will have that entered in the records. As of now you are a prisoner awaiting trial. Security remove the prisoner from my office and once in the brig provide him with a prisoners coveralls." He turned back to Holcum and Mila. "Since he has requested this I am going to have a lawyer assigned to you. He is the defendant in the case and you will be witnesses for the prosecution. Sgt Miller return them to training and my Attaché will schedule appointments to meet with their lawyer and the prosecution. Dismissed."

She came to attention and stared at the wall behind the Admiral. "Understood sir and Cadets atten-hut. Left face!" She gave several other orders and they marched out of the office. At the moment she really wanted a massive shot of something strong to drink since she was seeing a number of headaches in her future.

Once they were back in the Cadet's section she ordered them to report to their next class. Once they had marched off she headed back to her office and composed a video message to her boyfriend. It didn't go into details since they had been ordered to not discuss it but he would get the idea.

~~~

Once everyone had left his office the Admiral removed the viewers and started rubbing his temples. As he was trying to calm down his husband came into the office and placed a cup of coffee on his desk. "Relax love. I shouldn't have but I did listen in and I know this was such a hard decision for you." He started massaging his husband's shoulders and neck. "The young man is at fault and not you or the decision you had to make. Take a deep breath and tonight we can relax and I will spoil you rotten."

Zack couldn't help but smile at the scent of the coffee. He purchased a variety of the best coffee blends available. Yes he loved the other drink but he enjoyed his coffee as well. It was one of his few habits that his doctors frowned on. "Thank you Muffy and I do know that but it is still one of the few punishments I truly hate imposing. What is frustrating is that by making this choice he could actually face a death penalty, under the UCMJ, due to the hate crime stipulation." He let his head hang forward as his husband worked on his shoulders. Once Mika was done Zack straightened up and turned his chair around.

He stood and gave his husband a good hug and kiss before he chased him out of the office. "Go and take care of your job and I will see you for lunch." Just for good measure he patted Mika on the bottom as he turned to leave.

That got him laughed at even though Mika called him a brute for what he had done. Moments later he was at his desk and making notes on what Williamson had demanded. Once he had everything done he forwarded it to the senior JAG officer. Once that was done it was out of his hands. Now it was up the legal system.

~~~

By the end of the week most all the Cadet's in Mila's and Holcum's section were starting to get used to the routine. Since they had been there for the two weeks the indoc was mostly over with. They had received safety lectures on how to use the uniforms as emergency gear in case of a hull breach. They had been run through several classes on how to operate the basic safety equipment scattered around the station as well. There had been training on how to address various ranks and basic military etiquette. That was just the beginning of the list. The sleep training had a list as long. Most of it was designed for the next few months.

To be honest as Holcum laid on the bed with his head in Mila's lap, his brain hurt. There had been so much stuff packed into his brain that he wasn't sure why it hadn't exploded yet. Hell even his cat was feeling rather grumpy from all the training. "Thank goodness tomorrow is Sunday. I need to get away from here and let my brain collapse. At least next week we get to start on the actual training. I am pretty sure I am going to end up with the Space Marines eventually. I used to think I was pretty smart but after all the training I feel like I am an idiot."

Mila smiled down at him before lightly thumping his forehead with a finger. "That was for saying Marines are dumb. They are very smart, it is just they have been trained to be stupid. It makes it easier to order them to do silly things like assaulting hills and heavily fortified places." She started stroking his hair after thumping him. When he made a face at her she simply laughed. *You can let your brain collapse all you want as long as part of you keeps working.* Mila gave him a slightly sensuous look as she thought that at him.

As they were talking their small group of friends were scattered in chairs around their bed. Jace groaned in sympathy. "Tell me about it. I am smart and the information overload is making my brain hurt." He leaned back and started stretching. "I wish I didn't have watch tonight since I could use some extra sleep." That received a general grumble from all of the nearby Cadets.

Nacy grinned at the two guys. "Poor, poor guys, all brawn and no brains. I guess that is why women are really in charge." When Mila laughed Nacy gave her a knowing grin. It had been an interesting week with all the information but one thing she knew was every Cadet was intelligent. The tests they had to take before joining were extensive and it also included a Mental Hygiene check. How Williamson made it through that she didn't know but if you didn't ask the right questions it could happen.

Holcum shook a fist at her. "I am too tired to get up and do something in revenge for that statement. Besides you are looking at it the wrong way, we guys let you women think you are in charge so we don't have to do the hard stuff. You know paying the bills, taking care of the babies, cooking, and other women's work." He knew Mila was going to get him for that and she thumped him much harder on the forehead and hissed at him.

Everyone laughed at that and continued talking. Holcum settled down a bit more and his expression became far more serious. *I am going to call Mom and Dad tomorrow from the hotel. I know I sent them the video message but I am sure she is going to have some questions for me. Why couldn't that little snot have just accepted the punishment and gone with it? I can't help but wonder if he realizes this could conceivably lead to a death sentence?* He really needed to talk to his parents and he was also asking Mila for her thoughts as well though not directly.

She returned to stroking his hair. *His type of personality normally wouldn't be able to accept that sort of punishment. They feel they are in the right and nothing will change that short of personality programming. What both of you have missed is if this goes far enough they could conceivably sentence his entire family to be examined. Based on what Mental Hygiene had to say anyone who could become a threat could be eligible for mental programming. I have dealt with one or two people like him before and they are so secure in knowing they are right they don't think they deserve punishment.* She was going to need to talk to his parents as well.

Holcum tensed up and then relaxed "Fuck!" *I hadn't even considered that. We will have to make a list of questions for the lawyer we are going to see next week. I...* He could feel his jaw muscles starting to tense up. *I despise what he said and wouldn't put it past him to try to do something if he had a chance. That doesn't mean that having him mentally reprogrammed doesn't bother me. The idea of having a portion of his family reprogrammed really bothers me. God and Goddess this has me so upset it isn't funny. It might make me sound like a child but damn it I could use a good hug from my parents.*

When he snarled 'fuck' several of the cadet's jumped. "You okay Holcum?" Larry asked. It had taken him some time to get comfortable with the idea of Were-cats in the same room. Now he felt differently, he wasn't totally comfortable but both Holcum and Mila were pretty nice people. Mila especially since she somehow managed to mother everyone without it exceeding the bounds of the regs. Even though they knew she was way older than anyone in the room she didn't come across that way.

Holcum let out a displeased hiss. "Mila and I are discussing Williamson at the moment. She just pointed something out to me. No I can't talk about it anymore than that though." When she started to rub his temples he closed his eyes and did his best to relax.

Larry couldn't blame him for that. "Ah, I won't ask anything else then. If it isn't interrupting how were you talking? You weren't saying anything." Where he lived didn't have Were's so he hadn't really paid attention during that class in school.

Mila smiled at the young man. "We were talking through our mating bond. When two Were's, or a Were and a human mate a mental bond is formed. It allows us to talk to each other without having to actually speak. Before you ask no I don't let him cheat that way on the tests." It was obvious she was teasing Larry.

Several of the people had started to get an 'hmm' expression as she was talking. When she told them she didn't let him cheat that way all of them started laughing. Larry shuddered. "I am not sure how I would feel about having someone residing in my brain. I think that would be a bit to intimate for me." He checked the time and stood up. "Well I have to get ready for watch myself. Night all." As if that was a signal the rest of the Cadets headed towards their bunks.

Holcum snorted. "Try three other people. I have my cat, Mila, and her cat. Sometimes it can be really confusing." He looked up at Mila. *I know I wouldn't have it any other way.*

That made Larry wince, "why does that sound like you have a personality disorder?" He shook his head and left for watch.

~~~

The next afternoon once the Cadets were released for the afternoon Holcum turned to the Cadets. "I am not sure exactly when but Mila and I will be at the park later this afternoon. I can send everyone a message letting you know when we will be there. I have already sent a request to shift and it has been approved. I know all of you have seen us in training in our other forms but you haven't had a chance to get much direct exposure." With that he turned and left the barracks room with Mila and headed to the hotel. *I am going to call mom and Dad first. I have a feeling I am going to need to work some angst and what have you off.* There were times when their cats came to the forefront and with the cats sex could be very aggressive. There wasn't any intention of hurting the other but it was simply how their animals handled it.

Mila couldn't keep the angry yowl in since she rather agreed with him. *I know and too bad the room isn't large enough for our other forms. The park would work but I have a feeling we would get yelled at.* She said that to try and distract him from what he was feeling.

Holcum almost coughed up a lung at that comment and he turned and stared at her. When he realized she was teasing him he hissed at her. *Rotten mate and damn it you had my cat going at that suggestion.* Just for good measure he hissed at her again.

She kept her face relaxed and simply ignored his comment and his hisses. *I do agree though that we should get it over with sooner than later. Once that is over we can have some fun and even consider purchasing an additional hour of time.* Even if they simply lay there and relaxed or even took a bath it would give them the contact they needed.

He rather liked that idea and when they logged into the hotel he paid for an extra hour without bothering to ask. Holcum knew she wouldn't complain at all about spending more time together. "There and that will give us about two hours at the park to play and relax before dinner." He wrapped an arm around her and they hurried to the room. Before making the call he did pull her into a tight hug and pressed his lips against hers. The kiss was to let her know he wanted her but not enough to lose control. "My lady and my love, I can't wait to see you grow round with our kitten's one of these days. To feel and sense their growing inside you and listening to the sound of their heart beats."

She returned the kiss and stroked his cheek. "I can't wait either loverling. To feel the new life inside and to have you holding me and feeling the babies move. We have plenty of time for that though I do wish it to be sooner than later." She kissed him one more time before stepping away from him with a sigh. "Well we might as well call."

Both of them settled down in front of the video phone and he inserted his card and placed the call. The other end was picked up immediately and he had to smile. "Hi mom, hi dad, it is good to see you." He was really missing the Pride and his family since he had never really been away from them for very long before.

His mom gave both of them a warm smile. "Both you and Mila are looking good. You look as good in your uniform as your father did in his. I think that is one reason I decided to hunt him down, he simply looked way to delicious dressed up in his formal uniform." She knew Holcum would groan which was why she mentioned it.

He did exactly that and made a revolted looking face. "Eww mom!!! I so didn't need to know that." He glowered at her and then at his father who was laughing at both of them. "See if I call you again from a hotel room." He had to get some back at them.

His father smirked at him. "Well we will keep the call short so you can, ahem, relax and have some mate time." Once Leo said that both of his parents sobered up.

His mother sat up in her chair at the desk and it was obvious she was now in the Alpha role. "Tell us what happened son. We did receive the message from you and have been concerned. I did take a look into the Williamson's family as best possible and some of them aren't the world's nicest people. I also contacted the local pack and the reports they were willing to provide show a great deal of animosity between the two groups."

Holcum sat upright as well and his expression hardened. "The moment he realized what Mila and I are he spewed forth the garbage I mentioned in the message. I pulled it word for word from the video I have of it. My cat lost control for a moment but I managed to grab it back from my cat. By then Mila was pressing her powers on me and thanks to your training father when Sgt Miller ordered me to let go I did." He kept his eyes up and looking at his parents as he was speaking. There was no way he was going to feel ashamed of what he did. His Pride was threatened as were other supernatural's based on what the shithead had to say. He responded appropriately as far as he was concerned.

His father gave him a nod to acknowledge the compliment but let his wife keep talking. "I am sorry you had to come face to face with such bigotry and even worse on the first day. Having said that I have talked with Captain's Kuramoto and you did respond properly. They do understand this and that when a Pride is threatened we tend to react to that threat. I also have seen the video of what happened and I am very pleased with how quickly you responded to both Mila and the Sergeant. You are still a young cat which is one reason why you have to have a mate to join. The older you get the more control you should have. Now we are going to let you go but know that we are here for you." She sent a surge of love to the two of them before letting go.

~~~

Raven leaned back in her chair and massaged her temples. "I am glad that they are given limited access to the news services. This is going to be a major test of some of the rules which were emplaced at the end of unification. Even worse this is the first case of this type at the Academy. There is no way they are going to be able to keep it quiet. That family has already contacted their local news outlets about the injustice of it. Their arguments are that he has the right to freedom of speech and to voice his opinions based on the new world constitution." She had her elbows rested on the top of her desk as her fingers were working on her temples.

Her mate stood up and moved behind her and started rubbing her shoulders. "I am glad as well. I could tell he is upset enough about this issue and he doesn't need any additional stress. If he has more to worry about he will probably run into trouble focusing on his training." He wanted to beat some sense into some people but that wasn't going to happen. As furious as he had been when he had originally heard about it he would settle for ripping their heads off.

Raven almost had to purr when her mate started working on her shoulders. "I think I might go for a run and work some stress off. How does that sound?" She looked up at him and gave him a wink.

He didn't even think twice before picking her up and running out of the house while holding her. "Woohoo!!!! Sexy time coming up!!!" He knew the Pride would glance at them and then die laughing. They needed to see their Pride Leaders playing. It was almost pointless to keep what was happening from the Pride since it was on the news. All of them were angry at what had been said.

~~~

Mila and Holcum strolled to the park and once inside stopped to look up and out the windows again. It was as beautiful as the previous weekend. "For this alone it was worth joining the military. It is so beautiful." Holcum held a hand up as if he was trying to touch the stars for a few moments. When he lowered his hand he pulled Mila in front of him and wrapped his arms around her. "So beautiful."

She had to smile at her mate and what he had to say. It was times like this that made her pleased for accepting his request to be her mate. He could be goofy and silly yet still pull romantic things out without thinking about it. "It is beautiful. I have a sexy cat holding me and I am looking out at the infinite universe. For the moment I am content."

Right about then several of their classmates came in and stopped and looked up as well. There was a gasp of wonder as they took in the scene. Larry came over and looked up. "Thanks for telling us about this place. It is really cool." He had to admit he was feeling just a bit jealous of the two since he wished he had someone to hold at the moment.

Holcum couldn't help but sigh. "It is but now my cat wants out. Just remember give us some room to play for a while and then we will come over and relax." He let Mila go before grabbing one of her hands and headed to the section they had used last week. As soon as they reached it several people noticed them and with a grin backed up. When others asked why they were they told them what was going to happen.

Jace was distracted by the people moving and didn't see either of the two change. He realized they had when he heard a thud and an annoyed hiss. When he looked over his shoulder it looked like Mila had been knocked over by Holcum. When she rolled to her feet and slapped him with a paw Jace had to wince since it looked like it hurt.

Nacy was looking rather shocked as well as the two cats started to play. "Good god that..." She was actually at a loss for words. It didn't look like play to her since the hits were hard since they were knocking each other down. Added to that they were chewing on each other even though they weren't drawing blood.

Larry had to wince when Mila bit Holcum on the tail and he yowled at her. She got knocked off her feet again and he pounced before she could get up. "If they call this play I really don't want to see them ticked off."

They played for a good half hour before finally settling down next to each other. Mila rolled on her back and relaxed which made Nacy giggle. "Now she looks really silly and like an overgrown house cat."

Mila heard her and gave her a generic hiss at being called a house cat even if overgrown. Her cat was content for the moment and she was going to relax next to her mate and have a nap. Once Holcum settled down the little girl from the previous weekend toddled over and crawled over his paws and started patting his neck. A little boy came over as well and climbed on her chest and started petting her.

Jace had to stare at that since it just looked wrong. "That just makes them look even bigger doesn't it? I don't know about you but if I was that child's parents I would be thinking two or three times." He knew neither would hurt a child but it was the massive predator and helpless prey thing.

The rest of them agreed before walking over. "Unless you object can we pet you? Nod for yes shake your head for no." One of them said.

Holcum looked at them and nodded before turning back to the child. He had to admit he was rather startled when she had first come over and her parents had let her. She settled down again and fell asleep between his paws.

A/N: Couple of questions for everyone, what do you think of the way I am portraying the were-cats? Good, bad, cliché, different? I know I have been focusing on them to the exclusion of what classes they are actually doing but do you really want to read two or three chapters just about indoc? If you served you know what it is like. If you haven't I am sure you have seen movies which do a decent portrayal of military training. Oh, one more question, any suggestions for the name of Holcum's father? I am drawing a blank.

o

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 153 60
Katalea was born a werecat. There wasn't a time when she could remember being just 'human'. Now, as she grows and powers develop she discovers tha...
16.2K 952 18
Mix had done everything for the Heir of Watthanasetsiri's from the day he was appointed in the company. And today the father of the spoiled brat has...
9.8K 196 40
Lieutenant Colonel 'Black Fox' was a soldier, born in 1935, Liverpool, England. His family was killed in 1941, and the government used him, a child n...
53 1 19
With Elfrida, Octavia and the other women safe and Dr. Claw in SFS custody, the only thing left for Elfrida and Octavia to do is to plan their Moon c...