Sex Lesson K.L.

By MatthewxOmaha

More

Author's Note
Chapter One: Ariving
Chapter Two: Lesson One
Chapter Three: Lesson Two
Chapter Five
Chapter Six: Lesson Four
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight: Lesson 5
Chapter Nine: Raincheck?
Chapter Ten: I Scream You Scream
Chapter Eleven: GET YOUR ASS HOME
Chapter Tweleve
Chapter Thirteen: You Won't Regret This

Chapter Four: Lesson Three

7.7K 73 57
By MatthewxOmaha

Nikki's P.O.V.
"Honey wake up." My mom said as she lightly shook me awake.

"What?!" I whined as I turned away from her.

"Come down stairs I got surprise for you!" She said trying to convince me to get out of bed.

"Fine!" I groaned getting out of bed.

I walked down the stairs following my mom. She opened the door which hurt my still half asleep eyes. I closed my eyes and blinked franticly till my eyes finally adjusted. I followed her out the door and onto the drive way to see a car.

"You dragged me out of bed to show me your new car?" I asked confused.

"I told you we should we waited till she was awake." My dad said.

It took a few minutes for my half asleep brain to focus on what was happening.

"OMG YOU GOT ME MY CAR!!!!" I screamed as I grabbed my mom in a tight hug. Then giving my dad another tight hug. "OMG YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!" I exclaimed as I ran to the driver side and got in adjusting it to where I could drive

"My license isn't just some piece Of plastic in my wallet anymore!" I exclaimed as I started the engine.

I killed it and pulled the keys out. Running out and hugging my parents one more time before running inside to get Bryan.

"I GOT MY CAR!!" I yelled as I walked into his room and started jumping on his bed trying to wake him up.

"Niki go to sleep it 4:20!" He whined as he pushed me off the bed.

"Brayn it's 7:00! And I got my car!!" I said shaking him.

"Wait you finally got your car?" Brayn asked looking at me. I nodded and he hugged me.

Brayn left as soon as he was ready since he didn't have to wait on me anymore. I got ready ate breakfast and collected my things for school. Until I remembered my hickey and ran upstairs to cover it up. Thank god no one noticed.

My phone buzzed in my pocket as got in my car. I looked at it to see Kian's contact I slide my phone across the screen answering it.

Kian: Where are you?
Nikki: My drive way.
Kian: Did Brayn leave you there because he's already here. I can go pick you up if you need.
Nikki: No I got my car. I'll see you in a bit I'm about to leave the house.
Kian: Oh okay see you later.

End of convo

I pulled up into the school parking lot and parked right beside Kian. I hopped out and walked into school and to my locker I put my keys in my pocket. I changed my books around and walked to math.

When I stopped in my tracks. Omg I can't believe he would do that right there and not think I wouldn't see him. I can't he would make out with her right beside my class.

"So is this the girl you're taking to the party with us?" I smirked at Brayn who had to remove his tongue out of some chicks throat. (Ha bitch you thought).

"Um yeah, Nikki this is Bethany, Bethany this is my sister Nikki." He said introducing me to his girlfriend I guess.

"It's nice to meet you!" I said sticking my hand out to shake hers.

"Yeah it's nice to meet you too!" She said pulling me into a hug. I was taken by surprise but awkwardly hugged back giving Brayn a questioning look. He shrugged.

"Um well I have to go to class. I'll see you guys later." I waved akwardly as I ran to math.

I sat in my seat and Kian sat behind me today. The guy who usually sits there was mad but the teacher said to just sit in Kian's normal spot.

"Hey babe." Kian breathed down my neck making me shiver.

"I'm not your babe." I somehow got out without chocking up.

"Are you sure? I can see your goosebumps. Did I cause those?" He said into my neck leaving a kiss on my sweet spot.

"Maybe, maybe not. But that's not fair!" I whined.

"Lesson three part one." He said as he kissed my neck.

"Kian stop!" I said trying to move where he would stop. But he just followed my movements.

"Babe stop moving, I know you want another hickey." He smirked.

"Can we do this somewhere else I don't need someone seeing and telling Brayn." I said.

"Okay as long as call me Daddy." He said leaning his head on his propped up elbow.

"Kian!" I whined.

"I can't hear you." He smirked.

"Daddy, Can we do this somewhere else?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay." He said leaning back in his chair. I stared at him for a minute before turning around and listening to the lesson which I already knew how to do so I knew this would be an easy unit.

*skip to lunch*

I walked into the cafeteria with Bryan and got my food. I walked over to our table and set my tray down. I went to go get a soda. I had just put my dollar in the machine when someone came up behind me and snaked their arms around my waist.

"Hey babe!" The person said.

"Kian I already told you I'm not your ba-" I started but turned to see Brayn and Drake instead.

"Why is Kian calling you babe?" Brayn growled.

"Um you know Kian he calls all the girls that." I said.

"Do you want me tell him to stop?" Brayn asked.

"NO! I mean I've got it under control." I said. Brayn gave me a look before just shaking his head.

"Okay well I just came to supervise." Brayn said.

"Supervise what?" I asked confused.

"Drake has a question." Brayn said nudging Drake.

"Oh well I um I was wondering if you wanted to go a d-date with me this Saturday..." Drake trailed off as he scratched the back of his neck and looked down at his shoes.

"I'd love to!" I smiled.

"Really?!" Drake's head shot up. I nodded. "I um I'll text you the details." He smiled hugging me. I saw Brayn watching out of the coned of my eye. I rolled my eyes.

"Sounds great!" I kissed his cheek which turned a light shade of pink. I giggled. Brayn gave me a weird look and I mouthed 'bite me.'

///

I was leaned up against Kian's car waiting for him to get of class. My teacher finished his lesson early and let us out.

Kian walked out and smiled when he saw me, I returned the favor.

"Wasssup baby girl." Kian smirked as he saw me.

"You're gonna have to stop with the pet names." I said.

"And why's that?" Kian asked smacking on his gum.

"Because I have a date." I smirked. Kian didn't say anything for a while I guess he was still taking in the info. Suddenly his body tensed and he clenched his jaw and fists.

"With who?" He growled through clenched teeth.

"D-Drake." I stuttered scared by his sudden actions. Why the fuck does he care?

"Get in the fucking car." He mumbled as he walked over to the driver side and got in. I walked over to the passenger side and climbed in and closed the door. Kian speed off and said nothing the whole ride to his house.

We pulled up to Kian's and he pulled the car to a sudden stop. He killed the car and got out without a word. Damn.

I was about to unbuckle when I was startled by a hand reaching around my waist and unbuckling me before picking me up bridal style.

"Kian put me down! I can walk." I said as I wiggled trying to get out of Kian's strong grip. He said nothing just continued up walking into the house.

"Kiaaaaaaan!" I whined again. He chuckled as he walked up the stairs.

He walked into his room and closed to the door with his foot. He walked to his bed and set me down.

"Thank you!" I said as I went to sit up but was meet by Kian's face inches from mine and him hovering above me. "Well hello ther-" I was cut off by Kian pushing his lips onto mine. Kian's hands cupped my face pulling it closer to his.

I kissed back and our lips moved in sync. This kiss was different from the others it was rough and full of lust. Kian snuck his tongue into the kiss and our tongues fought for dominance, Kian winning. My hands found their way to Kian's hair tugging and earning a small moan.

"What. About. Your. Roommates?" I asked in between kisses.

"They're. Out. Of. Town. Filming. A. Video." He said. I opened by eyes and gave him a confused look. "I'll explain later." Kian said as his lips found my neck and connected with my sweet spot.

"Mhmmm." I moaned. Kian moved his hands under my shirt resting on my bare hips. Kian's cool touch sent goosebumps throughout my body.

"Lesson three, touching." He said as his hands moved up my sides causing my butterflies to erupt in my stomach. Wait butterflies? Doesn't that usually mean you like the person? No I can't like Kian.

Kian's lips connected with mine as his hands made their way to my back and unclipped my bra. Oh okay then. Kian through my bra somewhere In the room before his hands went back under my shirt and found my breast and rested there. I gasped into the kiss. Kian chuckled and my face turned Crimson red.

Kian's hands traveled down to my arse and rested there. Kian broke the kiss.

"I guess I have to teach you where to touch me huh?" He chuckled. I nodded as I blushed again.

"Okay so when your making out some of the best places for you to have your hands are here, here, and here." He said as he moved my hand while he was talking.

"Okay." I nodded. Kian leaned back in to kiss me when he leaned back out.

"Also remember to keep your hands moving, it feels better." He winked as he leaned back in to kiss me.

I let my hands slid up his shirt and play trace his toned chest. His hands snuck back up my shirt. I giggled as I pulled away from the kiss and went to kissing in his neck and leaving love bites earning a few moans from Kian.

Kian's hands cupped my face as he pulled me into a kiss quickly slipping his tongue in. I put my hands in his neck and gently rubbed circles. Earning a small moan from Kian.

I moved my hands to his back and gently stroked places or rubbed circles. Kian broke the kiss.

"Another thing is while you're messing with their back, use different pressures like gently rubbing circles to digging your nails into their skin." He said. I nodded as he leaned back in.

///

I was getting ready to leave Kian's after we actually worked on our project a little. I grabbed my bag and threw it over my shoulders.

"Are you gonna take me by the school so I can get my car or do I need to call Brayn?" I asked.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that I'll drive you to the school." He smiled. I nodded and walked out the door with him.

We crawled into the car and drove to the school.

"So are you going to explain about your roommates now?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, well basically we are all YouTubers. And we have this collab with two other guys. We all have separate channels too. And they're out of town filming with one if the other guys, his name's Trevor." He explained.

"Oh well what's this collab channel?" I asked interested in what he it was.

"It call our second life or o2l for short." He said keeping his eyes on the road.

"What about your channel?" I asked.

He turned to look at me before looking back at the road. "It's um superkian13." I nodded.

"I'll have to look it up tonight." I smirked. He glared at me and I laughed.

We pulled up to the school and I hopped out and thanked Kian for the ride. I climbed in my car and Kian honked.

I looked over at him and he gestured for me to rolled down my window. I rolled my window and looked over at him.

"Hey about your date with Drake tell him you can't go."

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Just tell him you have a boyfriend." He shrugged.

"Who would that be?" I asked even more confused.

"Me." He smirked as he drove off.

_____________________________
So they're a couple now😏. So yeah sorry this chapter kinda really sucked but next chapter you'll love I swear it'll actually hey good I promise! Anyways if you have any questions comment! Hope you like it! And as always! Vote, comment, enjoy! ~Summer💕✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hidden By nikki

Fanfiction

56.7K 1.6K 54
(Book Two) (Sequal to Kian Lawleys Sister)
41.2K 1K 42
(Jian Fanfiction) <3
860 74 21
Tia.