Switched | Zayn Malik AU

By stylesmonarchy

Constace Flynn and Zayn malik woke up one day in each other's bodies... literally. More

Prologue
The morning after
Georgina
Bestfriendship
Tattered
Perrie
An invitation
Regrets
Everyday
Little Black Dress
Latch
Road Rage
Mistake
That cycle
Questions
Clueless
Explanations
The Break-Up
Stepbrother
The Prince
Asymptotic
Tenerife Sea
Starry, starry night
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
Confused
The Boys' Locker Room
Treehouse
White paint
Acceptance
Journal
Jealousy
Sunsets and Fireworks
Lux
The Brightest Star
Surprises
Quicksand
Pillow fight
City of Love
Confirmation
Bowling balls
Meet the Parents
The Truth
Night Changes
The Past
Nomination
Cheating
CAST LIST
Homecoming game
The dress
Dancing
Shopping
Limousine
Homecoming

After Party

442 26 15
By stylesmonarchy

Stacy's POV

"Where's Zayn?" I asked Louis right after I've gone out from the washroom and he just shrugged.

The night went surprisingly well, not just for us, but also for Louis and Harry.

After the coronation, Louis decided to introduce Harry to the whole soccer team. They took it well, better than I expected. Of course, there were a few questions about me and Harry, but Louis explained that to them as well. They were as accepting as Zayn was of his bestfriend and that's all that matters.

I doubt Louis would still listen to other people's opinions and change his choices just so he could please them, anyway.

"Found him, he's outside, talking to someone on the phone." Georgie told me.

"Thanks." I whispered as I went out of the venue.

I saw his silhouette from afar, trying to make himself understood by the person from the other end of the line.

I moved closer and came into the light which made him turn to look at me.

I smiled at him and he held one of his arms out to me, as if calling me for a hug. One of his hands was still held up against his ear, probably listening to what the other person has to say.

I walked to where he was. He took my hand and raised it so he could spin me around.

"Listen. As much as I'd love to talk to you right now, I've got something beautiful in front of me so I'll just call you back." He hung up, not even waiting for the person's answer.

"Who was that?" I asked as he pulled me so we were hugging with my back against him and his chin rested on my shoulder.

"No one." He whispered to my ear.

"It seemed like an important call," I replied.

"Not as important as you are," he spun me around and tilted my chin up so I was facing him. Just as I thought he was about to kiss me on the lips, he moved his head lower so his lips were against my neck.

The sensation of his lips pressed against my skin sent me to greater heights which made me realize why there are so many songs that are written about kisses.

I wanted more, like I was addicted to the way his warm breath would send signals to every bit of my body. I wanted to melt into his arms and stay in there forever.

I pulled him closer, filling in the gap against our bodies. I pushed him so his back was pressed against a tree that was covered in fairy lights.

"Zayn!" Louis shouted from behind us.

"Cockblock." I heard Zayn mutter to himself as he leaned in to kiss me again, pretending not to hear Louis.

"Zayn, hey!" He shouted again.

"I already told you earlier, I only have one con--"

"I'm not gonna ask for a condom, geez." Louis interrupted.

"What the fuck do you want, then?" Zayn asked.

"The teachers inside are such cockblocks, man. We literally can't do anything with them around." Louis complained.

"They aren't the only ones," Zayn replied. He probably thinks that his best friend's just as bad as they are.

"Yeah, so I was thinking, since we haven't had a party in so long, maybe we could... host a party?" Louis scratched the back of his head, waiting for Zayn to answer.

"You mean now, right?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah, now. I can call the guys to set up the place real quick, get us a few drinks..." Louis suggested.

Zayn looked over at me, as if asking for my opinion.

"Yeah, that would be cool," I said. I'm not a big fan of house parties, I just go to them just so someone could keep an eye on Georgie because her behavior gets out of hand when she's drunk. I don't even drink, I just dance. I'm not a party pooper. I just want to stay sober all the time and watch people fake being drunk.

"Fine." Zayn agreed.

"Yes!" Louis jumped and pumped his fist in the air. He moved closer to me and hugged me real tight. "You saved our lives, thank you!"

"Hey, hands off my girl," Zayn held me protectively as soon as Louis released me.

"Someone's jealous..." Louis said as he pushed me so he was between me and Zayn and then placed his hand on Zayn's cheeks to kiss him.

"Ew, come on, just call the guys already." Zayn said as he pushed Louis off from him and fixed his suit.

"You're the best," Louis tapped his back before running back into the venue.

"Now..where were we?" Zayn took my hand and caressed my cheek before closing in the space between us. Here I was, with my boyfriend, underneath these lights, with the muffled sound of the music inside, with his lips on mine.

After everything that happened, we fell into place; and everything felt right.

----------------------------------------------------

"You okay?" Zayn whispered into my ear with his fourth bottle of beer in his hand.

"Yeah," I answered. We sat on the couch, watched people drink and dance and play and flirt. Some actually stayed sober, some just knew how to act decent.

I was glad Zayn actually agreed to sit down. We've been dancing since we got here but I decided to stay sober so I could watch things unfold. Watching people who pretend that they're drunk are funny.

"You sure you don't wanna drink?" Zayn whispered into my ear, trying to make himself heard because of the loud music that was playing.

"Yes, I'm sure." I said. I probably should have stopped him from chugging down the contents of his bottle, but he didn't seem drunk at all. I've heard that he has high alcohol tolerance and that he hasn't had a drink in a long time, so I just let him drink as much as he wants.

Louis was nowhere to be found. He's probably up in the treehouse with Harry, doing what they always do. Georgie was dancing with Luke who crashed the party. Her official date decided to not come to the after party so Louis called Luke to rescue the damsel in distress.

Now Georgie and Luke have their arms all over each other. My bestfriend's living the dream.

"Where is he?" A chubby man said as he entered the door. He was wearing a black shirt and a black leather jacket and gold chains around his neck.

"Hey, who invited the meatloaf into the party?" Louis said from behind him, Harry following shortly after.

"I'm just trying to make friends, man." The guy told Louis, who did not look pleased at the guy's sudden appearance.

"Naughty Boy!" Zayn stood up from beside me and handed me his beer bottle.

Naughty Boy? What kind of name is that?

"Zayn, my Boy! You didn't tell me you were having a house party!" He told Zayn as he approached him, putting his arm around Zayn's waist.

"Well, we didn't invite you 'cause you're old." Louis said. Zayn didn't seem to mind. That, or he just didn't hear what his bestfriend said.

Zayn led Naughty Boy to the crowd and introduced him to some of the girls in school, probably forgetting about me, his girlfriend, who was left standing here.

I looked at Louis who looked just as disappointed as I was. I didn't know who this guy was, but if Louis doesn't like him, then I don't like him either. He probably has a good reason for it and if I would trust anyone's judgement, it would be Louis's.

However, if he was Zayn's friend, I could probably trust him. Besides, Zayn didn't kick him out from the party. Maybe we could also be friends.

Zayn's POV

I left Naughty Boy with the girls after introducing him to them. I didn't want to talk to him about anything yet. I didn't even know if he's a person I could trust. I wasn't sober enough to make big decisions, especially when those decisions would require big changes.

I love my life now. I have the perfect house, perfect social life, perfect friends, and the perfect girlfriend.

Speaking of perfect girlfriend, my Constance was on the other side of the room, rubbing her palm on her arm. She looks uncomfortable, like she didn't want to be alone.

Why would Louis leave her like that?

Stupid me, why would I leave her alone?

I watched as Naughty Boy made his way from the dance floor to Constance. He offered her a drink and she accepted it, taking the cup with her hand and tucking her hair behind her ear with another.

Why did she take the drink from him when she rejected my offer earlier?

She smiled sweetly at him, even laughed at what he just said.

Was she flirting with him? I leave her alone for a few minutes and now she's being all smiley around a guy she barely knows? I haven't even introduced them because I didn't want her to be acquainted with people like him!

That's it. I don't like what's happening. I don't like it at all.

I quickly walked over to where she was and grabbed her arm so I could pull her away from their conversation.

"Hey Bro, what's up?" I heard Naughty Boy say but I didn't bother turning around.

"Hey, let me go! You're hurting me!" Constance said as she struggled out of my grip, which made me loosen my hold on her, but not completely letting go.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" She shouted halfway up the stairs.

"You were acting like a big fucking slut and now you have the nerve to ask me that?!" I said way too loud, causing people to look at us.

I immediately regretted what I just said. I shouldn't have said that. Not in front of everyone, not even when we're alone.

I looked at Constance who looked like she was close to crying. I wanted to hug her, but it was too late. She stormed up the stairs and banged the door on my room.

CLIFFHANGER!
Tell me what you think!!!! :)
Come on, I haven't updated in months! (I'm sorry!)
I missed you guys so much! I hope you still like this story :((

Comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
569K 941 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­
332K 19.2K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong