Big and Broken, Paisley || Se...

By xxLuckyCharmedxx

"Look," He approached me, making me back against the door. He put his hands beside my body on the doorway "I'... More

Prologue.
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23 // Pt. 1
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Epilogue.
Trilogy?
THIRD BOOK?!
Disclaimer (4 years later...)

Ch. 24 // Pt. 2

11.1K 596 359
By xxLuckyCharmedxx

Answers to the quiz!

1. Who basically made Reizon and Paisley meet up again?
-Lonnie, he wanted pizza

2. How old is Reizon and how old is Paisley?
-Reizon, 22 & Paisley, 20

3. What is Blaze's real name?
-Brandon

4. What is Lonnie's real name?
-Alonzo

5. How did Quinta and Rasheed meet?
-At the club &/or when Rasheed went to take Quinta home

6. Did Reizon sleep with Paisley when she was at his house for the first time?
-No ***Y'all asses knew that answer the most, lol***

7. What state did Paisley's parents hide at?
-Minnesota

8. Why does Lonnie have dreams about Larenzo, his father, being killed?
-Because Larenzo was shot when Paisley was pregnant with Lonnie

9. What is Reizon's last name?
-Daniels

10. What is Paisley's birth name?
-Paisley Leah Richardson

Bonus questions:

-What is Paisley's birthday?
-December 24, 1994

-What state did Paisley live at, at first, before she moved to NY?
-Miami, FL

***Y'all did good! But the first question had y'all messed up, lmao***

***If you guys don't know how to say Reizon, it's Ry-Zon. Papi in the MM... Fuck me in every shape, letter, color, item- just drive me crazy***

***My poor underwear... -sighs-***

Reizon,

Paisley laid her bare figure on the bed, and I licked my lips.

Her skin seems to glow- and despite her pregnant stomach, I still found her body attractive. She's beautiful, and is such a turn on.

She sat up, "Can I eat now?"

"No"

"Why? I'm hungry... What's that smoothie for anyway? Why am I naked?"

I snickered, "Just lay back down and relax"

"Oh okay, I'mma just take a nap"

She laid back down, closing her eyes. Biting my lip, I stood beside her as she was on the bed. I grabbed the glass.

"Wait, babe- what are you doing?"

I inched the glass to her body and she flinched, shaking her head.

Smirking, I poured the cold drink from her chest down to the middle of her legs.

She moaned, sitting up, her legs squeezing together. I put the glass down, my lips attacking the middle of her chest. I licked her chest, her breasts, her stomach- up and down. I brushed my lips on her skin, her hands running through my hair. I went to bite on her erect nipples, causing her to slip out a little whimper.

My mouth was sucking on each of 'em like a baby. Good god, her breasts are huge.

My hands gripped her waist as I stood between her legs. She sat up, but I pushed her back down gently.

My tongue licked off the rest of the creamy beverage from her inner thighs, while she squirmed a bit. Letting my tongue get near her nub- her thighs started to press together. I held them down, the tip of my tongue toying with her.

"Baby, please" She whined, while I was watching as her juices started to leak out

Her noises got louder as I licked her faster- sending her into an overdrive as she started to leak. Thrusting my tongue in her entrance, I started slurping up every single drop she had released, and she lifted her body- her mouth opening. She kept moaning my name- me, eating her out as if I was some wild animal.

"The smoothie tastes better on you" I chuckled

I entered two fingers inside of her wetness, going back and forth. It was hot, but damp and tight. Knowing that going slow drives her crazy, I kissed her inner legs to relax her. She bit her lip, her eyes closed as her back formed into a mini arch.

"Look at me" I said

"No, Reizon" She gasped

I curled my fingers, making her squeal, "Look at me" I snarled

Her eyes locked with mine, and I never noticed that her eyes were light blue- usually they're hazel.

Damn, my baby sexy as hell.

. .

"Okay!" She screeched, "Okay, okay!" She mumbled against the pillows as she moaned loudly

I smacked her ass, grabbing her hips. I pumped in and out- at normal pace. I wasn't inside her entirely, only by 7 inches- but she sure wasn't taking this dick like she usually do.

Plus, she's pregnant. I don't want to hurt her.

And it's been only 10 minutes...

"What's wrong?" I smirked

"This is driving me crazy!" She exclaimed

"Is it now?"

"Yes!" Her juices ran over top of my hardened shaft- having her 8th orgasm as she exploded, while I kept thrusting

"You can wait for 5 more minutes, right?" I asked

"No" She started to cry

"Baby, what's wrong?" I sighed

"It feels sooo fucking good!!" She sobbed on the pillows

Jesus Christ...

"I can't take this anymore- please, stop" She wept

"Baby-"

"Now"

Slanting my lips, I took myself out of her- deciding to take a cold shower for a few minutes in a little bit.

She hurried and got up, rushing to the bathroom. I heard her puking as it hit the toilet.

Yet, my dick is still throbbing.

Walking to the bathroom, I went behind her to hold her hair back.

Right now, we was in the shower together. I finished washing up Paisley and I- and at the moment, I was holding her close to my body. Her head was on my chest, her arms hugging me tightly at my torso.

"Do you hate me?" She asked

"No"

"You love me?"

"Of course- why you asking me these questions?"

"So you don't love me?" Paze pouted

Shit...

"I do. Paisley, I'm not doing this with you. Not right now"

Her bottom lip quivered.

"Stop" I told her

She sighed, stepping out the shower. I groaned. This is a fucking process.

I watched as she dried herself off, and I did the same. She went to put on an oversized shirt, underwear and Blue's Clues ankle socks- heading downstairs.

I quickly got dressed, putting on boxers, sweatpants, and a t-shirt. Going down the steps, I saw her wobbling to the kitchen. She reached in the freezer, pulling out some fruit bars.

"Paze-"

"Shut up, asshole"

I plastered on a stank face, kissing my teeth.

"Fucking dick head, I'mma eat" She searched for some chips and pickles

She had a box filled with 4 fruit bars, a bag of Lays chips, and a jar of dill pickles. She got a bottle of water, putting the things into a picnic basket, grabbing the handle. She walked around the counter- not coming near my direction, and went the back way to get upstairs.

"Paisley, stop actin' mean" I groaned, trailing behind her

"Who said I was mean?" She sassed, waddling away

"Who you gettin' an attitude with, lil mama?"

"You"

"Paisley.." I whined

"Reizon.." She mocked

She took one step at a time, going up the set of stairs. It was only 6 steps- not a big deal.

It kinda is. I'm pretty lazy, so I crawl. Don't judge me.

2 Chris Brown songs in one thought, nice...

"Bum, c'mon" I wrapped my arms around her as we ended up in the hallway "I sowwy I was bein' rude"

"You always rude to me" She poked out her bottom lip, walking to the bedroom

"No I not"

"You stoopid"

"No, I'm not"

"Big dummy"

"Paze, stop calling me names. I'mma tell"

"Tattle- big baby" She dared me, entering the room

I had my arms around her still, and I was cuddling against her warm body.

"Big baby? I'm not the one who's always crying every damn day" I smacked my lips

"I'm a very hormonal person" She removed my arms away from her, sitting on the bed

She took out a fruit bar, opening the wrapper. She put it in her mouth as if she was a little kid. She licked it, and licked her lips.

"Want one?" She questioned, holding another in her hand

"Sure" I went to get it

"Bihh, you thought! Ha! Got 'emm!"

I scowled at her.

"I joke I joke, I kid I kid- here" She handed it to me

Sitting behind her on the bed, I pulled her in between my legs.

At this time- we were still eating our ice cream bars, just waiting till 4 to roll around so that we can pick Lonnie up from daycare.

"I love you, baby" She looked up at me

"I love you more, beautiful" I pecked her lips

Quinta,

I packed up my belongings, stuffing them into a suitcase. Rasheed was yelling at me- yet begging for me to stay.

He grabbed some of my clothes, taking them out my suitcase, putting them somewhere else.

"Give me my shit back, dammit" I went over to him

"Baby, please stay. I'm sorry"

"No- give me my clothes" I reached out for them

"Can you stay, please? I don't want you to go"

"Should've thought about that shit at first-"

"I'm sorry, Q, okay?! I just thought you wouldn't want a nigga like me, because of how I act and shit. I love you, I really fucking do- but I sometimes think you need better, want better, shit- basically deserve better. I just think you would want another guy to give you what you want and what you would like to have, instead of some bum goofy ass nigga giving you flowers, or some gotdamn Dollar Store cards 3 times a week.

I don't like it when you're mad at me, I hate it to be honest. You're everything that I want in a girl- but I'm not sure if I'm what you want in a guy. Maybe I'm dumb and insecure- I don't know" He bit his lip, as tears ran down his face "I'm sorry"

"When will you understand that I don't care?" I grasped the sides of his face "I'm not all for material things- it's what comes from your heart, alright? You make me happy, you make me smile, and you make me feel loved and that's all I want"

"But-"

"I swear I'mma leave if you say 'but' one mo'gen"

He sighed, looking down at me. Standing on my toes, I kissed his cheeks, wiping his tears away with my thumbs.

"We can get through it together- I promise. I love you"

"I love you too" He picked me up

I laid my head in the crook of his neck, my arms underneath his. Feeling his lips kiss my shoulder, we went down to the guest room.

He placed my back on the bed, his body hovering over mine. He pressed himself against me, hugging my figure. He flipped us over, kissing my lips.

"Love you, sugar foot" I spoke, licking his jawline

"Love you more, sugar bottom" He gave me a sloppy kiss

Reizon,

"I was born by the river, I was shakin' dat ass. Bendin' ova, poppin' pusseh, I was makin' dat cash" I gave Paisley a lap dance

"If you fart, I'm suing"

"Bet?" I raised my eyebrow

"Bet"

"Oh ard" I lifted my leg up

"Please, no" She rushed to get up

"I ain't gon' do it, Paze" I laughed

Oops...

"OH MY FUCKING CHOPSTICKS!" She covered her nose with her shirt

"It actually smells nice this time"

"Smells like some gotdamn corn chips, sewage, and nasty chitlins"

"Ew, I wonder what that smells like" I said

She rolled her eyes, going to get the spray. Shrugging, I sat back down.

Pulling out my phone, I saw a text message from a girl named Sapphire with nasty emojis.

Who the fuck is this?

I remembered from the night of the club a couple of months ago- her name tag reading Sapphire in little golden letters.

Smacking my lips, I changed her contact name.

Shittyface: Hey cutie, miss me?

Me: No

Shittyface: You don't miss this pussy?

Me: No

Shittyface: But, remember when I gave you head?

Me: No

Shittyface: It was the best, right?

Me: Bitch, I just said I don't remember. You drugged my ass

Shittyface: Oh, I forgot

Me: Ok

Shittyface: Well, I'm pregnant

Me: ....

Shittyface: Jk, we used a condom. Nothing's ruining this curvy figure

Me: What figure?

Shittyface: Wym?

Me: You don't got a figure frfr... Just parallel lines

Shittyface: Last time I remember, you was holding onto my ass like you was hungry

Me: A nigga could've been wanting chicken, you never know

Shittyface: You still with that fat ass bitch?
Shittyface: I asked you a question
Shittyface: Hello?
Shittyface: Are you srsly ignoring me?
Shittyface: Excuse me?! ANSWER!

"Baby, who you textin'?"

"Remember that bitch's ass you whooped in the elevator?"

"Mhm"

"Her"

"Why?" She placed her hand on her hip

"Here, look at the messages" I gave her my phone

She scrolled through the conversation, and soon started laughing.

"Chicken, Reizon? Really?"

I shrugged. She blocked her number and then sat beside me on the bed.

"Sit on my lap" I said, patting my thighs

"No"

"Why?"

"Too heavy"

I paused, looking to the side a bit- tucking my bottom lip in slightly. Tapping my fingers on my knee, I looked at Paisley.

"You're not" I spoke up

"Reizon-"

"Stop, okay? Just sit on my lap, ma- I don't want to argue"

She left the room.

What the fuck I do now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3.1K 22
"Don't call me anything but Jade!" I scowled. "And what happens if I don't?" He took a step forward making me feel smaller in seconds. "I-i..." "Rig...
164K 7.3K 37
"No one wants a fat girl." "No one will ever love you." "You'll go through hell your whole life if you don't lose weight!" "You'd be so much prettie...
7.1K 220 52
*Completed* (Hey Readers! Just wanted to let you know that after a year and more, I'm finally back to writing. My first project is to reedit my stor...
1.8M 41.5K 48
Ich bereu nichts mit dir meine schöne Sonnenblume" "What does that even mean, why can't you just tell me, this is why I afraid of having these babies...