A Dragons Autobiography [unde...

By MINEIII

This is a story of a boy who is turned into a Dragon by a tornado. Him ( as a dragon. ) writes about his life... More

The begining part 1
The Tornado
The inside
Then HE Comes!
The New Begining
The Next Day
The Next Years
Dragon Academy
The Same Day
The Next Day
The Battle
The Angel
The Return
Ouch
The Mission
Live to die
The end

A Late Arival

75 4 0
By MINEIII

Author's note, thank you QueenGlory2016 for letting me use this picture. This was drawn by her and Copied under her permission. Now to the story.
_____________________________________________________________________________-__
Hera's POV,
I was happy. You wondering why? I have the best friend ever, Raindrop. Finally, a friend to call my own.

We were flying to the castle for our first class, with the head teacher, Miss Foxwillow. I gazed up looking at my friends. " I am so lucky." I thought. Yes you are said a voice. I giggled and looked at Raindrop, she looked at me smiling. I smiled back. " How about a friendly race?" I asked. " Sure." Said Raindrop. " A lovely idea, I need to get some cramps out of my wings." Replied Alex.
To me, Alex was odd, probably to Raindrop as well. Other than the un-dragon like name, he had an odd feeling around him. I had also noticed a green stone on the back of his neck. Which was very unusual for a dragon to have. He was pretty cute though. I will never tell him that.
"Well are we ready?" He said. " Totally!" Raindrop and I said. " On your mark, get set, GO!" I exclaimed. Raindrop and I shot off. Alex was still flying slow. " See you later loser!" Raindrop screeched. " Wouldn't be boasting!" He shouted at us. As I turned my head to look at him, " Says......VAAWHOOOOSHHH! He was flying so fast he past us in a blink of an eye. "What the...." I said. BOOM! A shockwave shot us back. We got back in to flight and flew to the castle.
Alex was waiting for us on one of the walkways. He didn't look a bit exhausted. " Who's the loser now?" He taunted. "Haha, very funny." I said. "How did you do that?" Raindrop asked,panting. " It's this green stone." He said as he showed us it. The stone had a few green sparks shooting out of it. " It gives me the ability to..."he was explaining until Raindrop cut him off and said, " fly at fast speeds, we know you just did that." She huffed.
"What else does it do?" Asked an unfamiliar, male voice. I looked and saw a black and green dragon with yellow eyes with hints of gold. He looked at Alex intently, expecting an answer. I also noticed a black stone strung around his neck.
Alex jumped back in surprise. " SnakeFinder?" Said Raindrop. "Raindrop?" He replied all of a sudden the jump on each other an started rolling around. Raindrop finally pinned him down. " Where've you been, Greenie?" She asked. " Stop calling me that!" He said. " So you two know each other?" Alex asked. "Yes we do, we're best of friends." SnakeFinder said.
_____________________________________________________________________________
Raindrop's POV
I couldn't believe it, SnakeFinder was here! "It been so long." I said. "For me as well." He replied. " What are you doing here?" I asked. "I am a student here, I got here late." SnakeFinder said. "Really!" I exclaimed. "Yes" he said. "What house are you in?" Alex asked. I don't know I just got...ow!" He said. A paper air plane laid crippled on the floor. SnakeFinder picked it up. "It says I am in mysterious house." He read. "That means your with us." Said Hera. " Ok" he said. " Well let's get going." Said Alex.
As we walked to the door of the class, I pushed SnakeFinder into an empty room. "What...shhhhhh!" i looked at him. " What is it?"he said. "Did you try reading the white dragons mind?" I said. "You can't expect me to read everyone's mind that I meet." He answered. "Did you?" I hissed. "Well yes, what about it." He said. "You couldn't read his mind ether?" I said. " No, it's odd." He said. "Let's keep an eye on him." I said. "Ok" he said.
We walked back out. Alex saw us and said,"come on let's go!" He said. I smiled and said" a least this was a great idea."
"Indeed it was." A evil voice sneered.......
________________________________________________________________________
Hoped you liked it. Please comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 283 30
This is an original story I have been working on for some time. I am re writing it for various reasons, one being I thought the original pace was too...
2K 238 81
guys please don't read this anymore lmao i write totally differently now💋 _________________ In a future where humans are genetically modified -- 'al...
1K 24 23
A time from long ago, a time possibly unknown to us but in our reality, secrets will be hidden away. powers revealed. A force so powerful no one has...
18.1K 254 21
Izuku Midoriya, a Pro-Hero, unleashes a Power, he never knew he had, Unlocking his Past Live, he changes a lot, but becomes more Powerful, sadly he i...