Big and Broken, Paisley || Se...

By xxLuckyCharmedxx

"Look," He approached me, making me back against the door. He put his hands beside my body on the doorway "I'... More

Prologue.
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 22
Ch. 23 // Pt. 1
Ch. 24 // Pt. 2
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Epilogue.
Trilogy?
THIRD BOOK?!
Disclaimer (4 years later...)

Ch. 21

11.2K 598 380
By xxLuckyCharmedxx

***Fuck it, I'mma just update when I feel like it now... Gawd***

***Can y'all see the gang in the MM?***

The next day, 3pm

Reizon,

"You good, son?" Parker asked me

"Yeah, I'm straight" I sighed, watching a group of niggas fight in the center of the main jail room

My leg bounced up and down, hoping Paisley was alright. I admit that I fucked up that night, and it's literally all my fault. I blame myself for this shit- I really do. I shouldn't have took that drink in the first place and the hurt on Paisley's face made my heart drop in sorrow.

"Aye, y'all two," An officer pointed at Parker and I "Y'all can leave"

We got up, walking out the room. We saw Rasheed and Patrice waiting for us- but all I really wanted to do was to go see Paze. That was my main mindset.

At this moment, I was sitting next to Paisley, holding her hand tightly. She was asleep and then, the doctor walked in.

"Alright, so everything seems to be fine" He smiled suspiciously "Except for one problem"

"Which is what?" I asked quickly

"She lost the baby"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I mumbled to myself

"No, I'm just kidding" He laughed abruptly

I jumped on him, punching him continuously in his face. Blood poured out from his nose, as he tried to push me off of him. My hands wrapped around his neck roughly, choking him as I hit his head on the floor.

"Reizon, that's enough!" Parker lifted me up

I kicked the man's stomach, causing blood clots to fly out his mouth.

Everybody in the room looked at me with wide eyes, except for Parker. Paisley woke up, her eyes darting at me as they were filled with fright. Groaning, I let my foot kick away a chair that was in my way, making it tumble over to the wall. Storming out the room, I walked down the hall.

Finding my way to the courtyard I saw when I got here, I went out there to sit on the bench. I huffed, putting my face in the palm of my hands. Leaning forward, I gripped my hair- tears flowing down my face.

I'm starting to hate myself for every bad shit I've done- and I can tell you that I've done some pretty horrible things in life. And right now, I couldn't handle it anymore. My heart started weighing heavy and it began to feel as it was forming into knots- pounding against my chest.

My cries were forming into one huge breakdown- feeling someone touch my back. I saw Parker sit down next to me as he patted my back.

"Explain to me what's goin' on with you" He spoke up

"Ion even know anymore. It seems like everytime I do something wrong- I get hit with big shit. Shit's been happening since I was younger- my parents arguing back and forth over little things and that was frustrating. Then, I get beat and picked on by kids at school because I was different. I got sexually assaulted because I was fucking different and that's not fair.

Since then, shit became a bigger problem- the niggas who did that to me, did it to my brother as well and I ain't like it, so I killed them... All except for one- but it turned out that those niggas I killed were Blaze's enemy workers. Blaze hated me ever since and wanted me dead. I get hit with that.

I got weird and a bit crazy, so my mom thought I needed help, so she took me to a mental institution for 3 years. I was only 14.

By the time I was 17- I was out, I was in debt with that fucking nigga and I ain't really care, so I took my time. Found a girl and fell for her- hard. Lost my virginity to her and everything- and I was so protective over her, it was ridiculous. But Blaze killed her, just to get to me. Blaze killed every single person I loved- except my brother.

I had to suffer with a postpartum depression for 2 years and I wanted to kill everyone and everybody. Played with knives when I was bored, shot up my room with one of my dad's old guns with used bullets. Hung multiple ropes from my ceiling. Played with matches and fire. Drunk alcohol, smoked weed, had sex at clubs. I just wasn't myself.

Until I saw Paisley one day, and I was delivering pizza like weirdo.

From that day on, I've been better- and I don't want to go back- I really don't. I'm tired of people always fucking with my emotions- like that nigga did back in the hospital room. Yes, I'm happy the baby didn't die, but who the fuck jokes about shit like that?

I guess I'm that stupid nigga that fucks up every single thing and feels as if nobody loves them anymore. I hate myself for the things that I did- as in I went out to the club two days ago to meet up with a friend. A girl gave me a drink- something that I shouldn't have took- as was drugged. Went back home, was an asshole to your daughter for about 10 minutes.

Then several hours later, I killed a nigga I wanted to kill my whole life, and went to jail. And now here I am, crying like a damn baby"

. . . .

"Babe" I spoke up

"Hmm?" She mumbled

"I'm sorry" I sighed

"You've been saying that for the past hour. I forgive you" She chuckled

We was in the hospital room alone, and I laid next to her in the bed. I played with her hair as she placed her head on my chest.

"Where did you and my dad go?" Her voice got quiet

"Oh, we just talked about some things" I nodded

"Like?"

"Man shit" I lied

"Oh, okay" She shrugged, tracing her index finger on my collarbone "When am I getting out of here?"

"In 2 days"

"Can I leave tomorrow?"

"You sure about that?" I raised my eyebrow

"Yeah, I really don't like hospitals" She nibbled on her bottom lip

"Same, but alright. I'll just talk to them in the morning" I told her, kissing her forehead

She squeezed me tightly and I groaned in pain.

"I'm still sore from yesterday, stop" I breathed

"Such a wimp, man" She hit my chest playfully

"Don't care, but how are you feeling?" I questioned

"Better now" She snuggled her head in the crook of my neck "I love you"

"Y-You do?" I stuttered

"Yes. I really do, " She smiled "I just want to thank you for always being there for me, baby. I know you messed up a couple of days ago and you were drugged- I know, but I'mma have you teach you a lesson about you taking drinks from strangers"

"What kind of lesson might that be?" I bit my lip

"A very good lesson" She whispered in my ear

. .

It was now morning time and Paisley really wanted to leave. The nurses tested her to see if she was okay- and she was.

When we got back to the hotel, Paisley rushed to her parent's hotel room- going in there to ask them for something. Paisley walked out the room, a smirk plastered on her face.

"What's in the there?" I asked, seeing her hold a plain brown shopping bag

"Snacks for later" She smiled

We walked down the hall, going inside our room. I jumped on the bed I claimed mine like a child, falling on the ground.

"Oh fuck" I rubbed the back of my head

Paisley went to go change in the bathroom and I sat up, not wanting to get off the floor.

Finally getting up, I took off my jeans and my shirt, laying on the bed. I was tired and I just wanted to take nap. Closing my eyes, I heard Paze walk out the bathroom.

"Why go to sleep so early? I didn't get to teach you your lesson"

My eyes opened, seeing her pouting. I licked my lips, seeing her wear a black, buttoned up, silk shirt. The shirt stopped right at the tip of her thighs, showing a good view of her ass that was covered in a white pair a lace boyshorts.

She held up the bag, moving it a bit, taking out metal handcuffs, rope, and a blindfold. She dropped the bag and walked over to me with the items in her hands. She put my hands in the metal cuffs, putting my arms over my head- locking them. Tying the rope around the chain part, she tied the rest of the rope around the poles of the bed.

She put the blindfold over my eyes, trailing her nails on the sides of my body. Feeling her hands grip the hem of my boxers, she snatched them down. Her fingers rubbed my tip, causing me to bite my lip.

Feeling her hand grab me firmly, I felt the warm roughness of her tongue lick the sides of my shaft, planting a kiss. Her teeth nibbled their way up to my tip, kissing all around it.

I felt as she put my erection in her mouth, moving her mouth up and down as I moaned. Her tongue swirled all around me- shoving me deeper, going near the back of her throat. My legs trembled as I felt her hands rub my upper body. Her dull nails scraping along the center.

Letting out a throaty groan, I pulled my hands twice- but it was no use. This girl is driving me crazy.

Her lips trailed up my body, one of her hands going down- teasing my v-line. She kissed my chest and then my neck, sucking on my skin. Her hand pumped my erection, her mouth tackling mine. I slipped out a moan, causing her tongue to slide in. Her teeth tugged my bottom lip, ending the kiss.

"You look so sexy this way" She giggled in my ear

I throbbed, feeling her teeth toy with my earlobe. She stopped- I pursed my lips. Hearing her move around, I felt her climb on top of me.

"What are you doing?"

"Shh"

"Paze-"

"Hush it" She slapped my face

Well damn.

Feeling her slowly push herself on my throbbing member, she let out a soft moan- and I tightened my hands which were formed into fists. She teasingly took up every inch, riding me slowly. Her nails tickled their way up my waist, feeling my arm muscles tighten. She took off the blindfold, throwing it on the floor.

She untied the ropes and took a key from inside her bra, unlocking the handcuffs.

After she threw the items on the ground- I quickly turned her over, smacking her ass roughly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4K 40
"Don't look at me like that. I promise I will make you feel like a queen, when living here." He said looking straight through me. He came closer and...
172K 3.1K 22
"Don't call me anything but Jade!" I scowled. "And what happens if I don't?" He took a step forward making me feel smaller in seconds. "I-i..." "Rig...
56.7K 2.2K 16
"I love you." I stared at my phone screen not being able to move, my eyes fixated to the screen with disbelief. A few seconds later another text came...
44.6K 1.5K 41
C O M P L E T E D "Date me," he spins the whiskey around in the glass and fixes me with a smirk. I roll my eyes the moment the words roll off his ton...