Big and Broken, Paisley || Se...

By xxLuckyCharmedxx

"Look," He approached me, making me back against the door. He put his hands beside my body on the doorway "I'... More

Prologue.
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23 // Pt. 1
Ch. 24 // Pt. 2
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Epilogue.
Trilogy?
THIRD BOOK?!
Disclaimer (4 years later...)

Ch. 20

9.7K 591 638
By xxLuckyCharmedxx

***Guys, chillax hoemegawd... I hate y'all so much, big babies... Lawd***

***Okay, last one till Friday. I'm serious this time***

***In the last chapter, I made a mistake. Mr. Wilson, Paisley's former boss, doesn't know her name. I'm just used to typing her real now and I messed up- my bad***

Paisley,

Both of their asses are getting beaten down to the muthafuckin' ground.

Aw shit, she's READYYYYYYYY!

Before 2 seconds even went by when she kissed my man, I pulled her off of him, slamming her against the wall.

"What the fuck is going on?!" I snarled, glaring at the both of them

"Oh, so this is your girlfriend?" She smirked "How boring that must be"

"Pardon?" I inquired

"I know your jelly ass ain't giving him no damn sex- all that fat in your ugly ass stomach. He's probably using you. You got money right?" She chuckled

Before she could say anything else, I took a sneak peek at my knuckles, balling my first up, punching her hard in her jaw. It seemed to had dislocate because I heard a huge crack and a whimper. Banging her head on the elevator wall a few times, I started kicking her in her stomach repeatedly, making her couch off blood.

She ain't takin' shit from nobodyyyy! Keith Sweat, hoe!

She laid on the floor, looking at me.

"Is that the best you can do?" She coughed

I raised my Timberland boot over her face, "I'll end that pretty face of yours if you don't shut. Your. Got. Damn. Ass. Up. Bitch"

(I laughed at that, I don't know why)

Seeing her purse her lips, she rolled over.

Calm down girl, you prego- but beat his ass though..

I turned to face Reizon, walking up towards him.

"So, you spent time with her last night?" I smiled

"Uh.."

"I know that wasn't your high school friend, because you said the person was a 'he'. Am I right babe?"

"Yeah"

"And do you remember our little argument before I kicked you out the bedroom last night?"

He stood there, thinking, and after 30 seconds went by- his face fell.

I clenched my jaw, "Yeah, mhm- so, something had to had happen at the club"

I pulled the girl up.

"Okay lil bitch," I kissed my teeth "Explain"

(I can't stop laughing, I'm sorry)

"I drugged him- fucked him, that's it"

"Why?"

"A pussy got kind of lonely" She winked at him

I smashed her face against the silver railing, sliding her head back and forth. Some of her teeth fell and blood smeared.

"You disgust me" I scoffed, letting go of her head as her body plopped to the floor

My hands twitched and I figured out when I was a kid, that if my hands twitched, the color of my eyes changed black.

"You" I said to him "I'm not done with you"

. .

He sat on the bed holding an ice pack on his bottom lip. I placed an ice pack on his jaw- and I made sure the bandage on his forehead was good.

"Anybody ever tell you to not take drinks from strangers- unless you out to eat at Red Lobsters or Outback? Fucking dumb, I swear" I groaned

I pressed the ice pack on jaw harder as he hissed, "Ow Paisely! Look, I'm sorry"

"Do you think we should take a break?" I asked

"Please don't say that" He removed the ice pack from his lip

One thing about his busted lip was it didn't really show. It seemed to had blend in with his pink plumpness and it sucked because I didn't beat him up like I was supposed to- but it hurt him, that's all I care about.

"I think it's best, y'know?" I shrugged

"No, please baby, I'm sorry- I would never try to hurt you. You know this"

"But Reizon-"

"But nothing. I don't want us to take a break. I know I fucked up and I admit that- but please don't leave me, I wouldn't be able to handle myself properly. Paisley, I love you. I don't want you to go"

"Not even for a week or two?"

"I can't do that"

I sighed standing up, making him stand also. He grabbed my hand, walking me back over to the bed as he sat down.

"I'm sorry, Paze- don't go, please" He started to pout, but bit his lip softly

"Reizon.."

"You're literally the best thing that happened to me and I just don't want to see you go- break or not, I want you with me. I promise I won't do that shit again, babygirl. You mean too much to me and you know it"

"We both need some space, for a little while"

"Paisley" His eyes started to water

"Just for a few weeks"

"No, please don't go" His voice started to crack "You can always beat my ass and you can give me some other punishment- but I don't want to be away from you for that long. I messed up, I know- but don't say anything about breaks.

I was stupid for what I did and I'm sorry, just please, baby don't leave. It was one fucked up mistake"

I stepped away from him and he got up. His hands were quickly placed on my waist, pulling me to his body.

"I love you so much, don't you know that?"

"If you did, you would've came home before she gave you that drink- but I knew your dumb ass drunk it... Apparently"

"You told me to go have fun"

"Are you seriously blaming this on me?!" I shouted "You should've been more fucking cautious, Reizon!"

I pushed him away, walking towards my bed, grabbing my suitcase.

"Paisley, I'm sorry" His hand gripped mine "Don't leave"

He put my suitcase back down, bringing towards him. He placed his head on top of mine, crying a bit as he did so, "Reizon.."

"I don't want you to go- I wouldn't be able to handle it. I fucked up and I messed up- and I apologize. You're the only girl that stuck by me this long and I love you so much for that- I don't want to see you go, and I would hate to watch you leave- even if it's for a few days to weeks. I want you, with me, because you mean everything to me. I love you, I'm in love with you- just please don't leave me, Paze"

. . . .

I went to go downstairs. One of the hotel managers came up to me and told me she understood my problem- because she dealt with the exact same thing when she was in high school.

Both of us had a little conversation and I looked at her name tag. It read Teanna and I remember that name. I asked her questions and she jumped on me, crying.

"I missed your ass, man" She held me tighter

"I missed you too, Te" I laughed

"Oh god... You gained so much fat in the back- makes the niggas go like Big Sean saying 'Woah dere'" She giggled

"I would say the same but, I'm about to fall so"

She hurried and got off of me, "Such a big baby. Anyway, was that your boyfriend in the elevator?"

"Yeah"

"He's really cute," She wiggled her eyebrows "So that little bitch drugged him, fucked him- awww hell. I knew you could still beat ass"

She did her thug Kevin Hart dance. 

We talked about a lot of things for a while and Quinta came down to the lobby for some free fresh baked cookies.

"Paisley, your mom said we're going out to eat" Quinta told me, taking a huge bite out her pastry

"Only us 3?"

"Nope, all of us"

I sighed, knowing I can't avoid Reizon any longer.

"Aww, tell Mama Pat I said hey" Teanna smiled "And I like your dreads"

"Really? Thank you," Quinta blushed "You have a nice butt by the way"

That's when I knew... They connected.

"Cmon, I'm pretty sure momma will let you come with us" I said

We went up to my parents hotel room and they were already fucking.

"Was they having sex when you came by?" Teanna asked Quinta

"Well, yeah"

"Oh god.. Mom! Dad!" I yelled

"WHAT?!"

All three of us started laughing as we heard the locked being unlocked.

"Lil girl, you ain't see this sign saying do not disturb?" Mom fixed her robe

"I did"

"Rude as hell- what y'all want?" She scoffed "Teanna!"

"Mama Pat!"

They hugged each other as momma kept kissing her face. 

"You cheatin' on me now?" My dad walked to the door with only boxers on as he pouted

"Not with this ugly beast" My mom shooed Teanna off

"Well damn" Te smacked her lips "Hey Mr. Parker" 

"Hey babygirl," He smiled at her, giving her a little hug

"Can she come with us out to eat?" Quinta and I asked "Please?"

"Actin' like y'all kids again- shut up" Dad rolled his eyes "Who the fuck interrupts doggy style fo' this shit?" 

"Parker.." Mom warned him "Te, it's more like a couples thing" 

"I can bring my husband" Teanna smiled

"Husband?" Mom and I said in unison 

Quinta stood there, eating her cookies.

"Yeah," Teanna blushed "You guys don't remember Romono?"

"What?" My eyes widened "Y-You said he committed suicide" 

"Blaze was listening to my conversation with you, I had to lie and we hid in different states- so we stayed in New Jersey and now since Blaze is locked up, I don't need to hide him anymore" 

I pouted, "So how come you kept your name?" Referring to her name tag

"I changed it to Amber, but when Blaze went to jail, I changed it back to my regular one" She shrugged "It's all good though" 

I sighed, laying my head on her chest, "At least you're okay" I smiled

"I should be saying that to your ass" She laughed 

"Where's Romono anyway?" Mom asked

"Downstairs" 

"How come we ain't see him?"

"He probably in the arcade- that's why he always comes to work with me. Just to play, since he can't play with anything else until I get back home" Teanna smirked, wiggling her eyebrows 

"I know that's right" Mom gave her a high five 

My dad gave my mother a glare, dragging her back into the room. He slammed the door in our faces. 

"Parker, I wasn't finished talking to them!" I heard my mom yell

"You better take this thick dick, woman- bend over"

"Whooooo go momma, go!" Quinta chanted 

. . . .

Romono hugged me tightly, almost squeezing the living shit out of me. 

"Okay, okay, uncle, uncle!" I tapped his arms

"My wittle chunky bunny" He kissed all over my face 

"Aye!" I pushed him "I don't know where your lips been"

"On dis pusseh!" Teanna danced

Romono blushed as I laughed. I poked his cheeks as I went to go back in my room. Reizon wasn't here, so I'm guessing he went to go see Rasheed and spend time with Lonnie. 

Quinta plopped down on my bed, putting her dreads in a ponytail. Soon, Reizon walked in. His eyes looked over at Quinta. Quinta waved at him. 

"Ew, why so much tension in here?" She asked

She looked at the both of us, as Reizon and I glared at each other. 

"Welp," She finished off her cookies "These cookies were bum though" 

Hearing her clear her throat, I went to walk out the room- my shoulder hitting Reizon's. 

"Paisley, wait" His hand gripped mine firmly 

I bumped into a tall figure, falling down on my bottom. I looked up to see Isaiah. He smirked looking down at me. 

"What the fuck do you want?" I questioned

He raised his eyebrow, "Did I say anything to you, bitch?" 

"You better watch your damn mouth, man" Reizon told him

"Still standing up for ugly hoes I see" Isaiah chuckled 

"What your gay ass want?" 

Isaiah pulled his gun out, and Reizon pulled out his.

Where the fuck he get a gun from?!

"Who you think you callin' gay?" Isaiah asked

"Are you serious? You ra- I don't got time for this" Reizon put his gun off of safety

"Shot me, I'll kill her" Isaiah pointed his gun at my stomach "And her baby" 

"What the fuck is going on out here?!" My dad walked out 

My dad held up a gun, pointing it at Isaiah's head. 

"You got 2 seconds- put the gun down" Reizon snarled 

I felt my heart beat rapidly. 

Guns went off, two bullets went through Isaiah's head- one from my dad and one from Reizon.

But before Isaiah fell, his gun went off, shooting me in my stomach. 

. . . . 

The End.

Jk...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...