My Bully (Mj fantasy) bad era

By blossom100

Read inside ;) (BOOK DISCONTINUED!!) More

My Bully
My Bully Ch.1
My Bully Ch.2
My Bully ch.3
My Bully ch.4
My bully ch.5
My Bully ch.6
My Bully Ch.7
My Bully Ch.8
My Bully ch.9
My Bully Ch.10
My Bully Ch. 11
My Bully Ch.12
My Bully Ch.13
My Bully Ch.14
My Bully Ch. 15
My Bully Ch.16
My Bully Ch.17
My Bully Ch.18
My Bully Ch.20
My Bully Ch. 21
Please read

My Bully Ch.19

4.4K 181 257
By blossom100

(Sigh) I'm sorry I took so long but I am going through a battle right now and lately things havent been right with myself. I havent been doing good at all and I couldnt write for a while..I just didnt have the energy you guys...things are hectic...Its not gonna be as long as the last chapter Im sorry :(

Instagram: Officialmjjkingdom
*****************************

Chapter 19

Once we walked in everyone eyes were on us and it suddenly got hella quiet..so quiet you can hear a pen drop.

Fuck shit gotdammit the hell everyone is looking at us...everyone is fucking looking at us and the worse part about this is..we are holding fucking hands.

Now you know everyone in school knows Michael dosent like me not one bit.....well little do they know anyway. And you know Michael is the reason everyone hates me too.

We are holding hands walking down the hall..I'm shaking all over my heart is about beat outta my chest, everyone eyes are the size of galf balls filled with shock and confusion, shit Imjust as shocked as them. Michael done this out of no where..I didnt know he was gonna seddenly grab my hand and walk on into this hell hole full of flesh eating demons.

This isnt good, I cant do this...I have to get out of here, everyone is staring a hole in my face. I could imagin what everyone is thinking.

Michael is holding my hand so tight like doesnt what to lose his child in a full mall. We cant be holding hands especially at school..what the hell is wrong with him like really....I need to go..right now.

I leaned over to whisper to Michael.

"Let go of my hand" I whispered.
"Why everything is fine" he said looking at me confused. I shook my head.
"No its not let go of my hand" I whispered again. Michael looked at me even more confused not knowing that this is actually giving me anxiety..really quickly.
"No one is saying anything to you, its fine" he whispered in my ear. Okay..I'm about to freak the fuck out my anxiety building up more and more by the second while we slowly walking down the hall. What did I say about everyone seeing us together? I know it shouldnt matter what others think but I feel highly uncomfortable right now and I'm not the person for attention...especially negative attention.
"Michael let go of my hand!" I said louder then I should of looking at him with the most dangerous glare while snatching my hand away from him. Why does he embarrass me without even trying this time. I need to get out of here.

I shook my head at him and took off running down the hall towards to library. I dont like attention, I dont like all these people looking at me especially a school full of people that hate me.

"NEVAEH!!!" Michael yelled after me, but I kept running I dont wanna be seen anymore.

When I finally made it to the library I sat in the back where I usually sit, I sit back here because people dont come back here unless they..ya know wanna makeout or something. I remeber when this couple had sex back here...well that was the rumor at the time...I never saw anything like that it never passed kissing and touching.

I'm out of breath I havent ran like that since I ran from Michael..which is not that long ago but...anyway...how can Michael do that know that was gonna bring attention towards me. (Sigh) Maybe he forgot or maybe he's trying to tell me its ok to face everyone, well either way it scared the living shit outta me..I wasnt ready for that yet..he should've warned me first ya know.

"Why did you run away like that" Michael said standing behind me. I rolled my eyes. Michael pulled a chair right next to me and sat down. I swear Michael is blind by his own ego.....he loves the attention.

"What do you mean why? You know that didnt look good" I said glaring at him. He looked at me crazy.
"I dont give a fuck nevaeh" he said. Is he serious? What about me? He alwaya thinking of himselfand never about how I feel..not at this moment at least.

"You didnt take a moment to see how I felt about this? How do you know I wanted to be seen with you in front of everyone yet you know everyone hates me Michael" I said now looking at him with teary eyes..that really did something to me, my anxiety is still going crazy.
"Nevaeh I didnt know it will make you feel this way" he said softly. I shook my head.
"Do you know what you have caused now? Every girl basically in love with you in this school, they want to kill me now" I said while sinking in my seat. He looked at me and smirked, why is smirking at me.
"You think they'll get jealous?" He said, really why does he find this funny?
"This amuses you...you find this enjoyable?" I said annoyed as fuck. Michael laughed a little.
"No no...they should be jealous you one attractive girl" he said winking at me. Shit...why did that make my heart jump? That was um...nevermind.

I put my hands on my head, this isnt going anywhere at all.

"Michael...those girls are probably planning to jump me after school" I said. He looked at me confused, why isnt he getting this?
"Why would they plan that?" He asked. I just looked at him, is he serious what is it that he's not getting?
"We were HOLDING HANDS!!" I said trying to get through his thick head.
"Its not that serious" he shook his head. Oh my fucking....wow.

I put my head on the table whining
"Omg.......that didn't look right at all" I said muffled.
"Nevaeh it doent matter if it looked good" Michael said rubbing my head like I'm some child.
"Michael you're missing the point" I said with my head still on the table.
"Okay make understand" he said. I could hear him lean back in his chair, I lift my head up to look at him.
".....Not to long ago everyone agreed with you for tell me I should die.....now they are seeing us holding hands. Now listen, eveyone knows you hate me and everyone can see that you torture me okay. Now me...everyone knows that I'm scared of you everyone knows that I hate when you fuck with me. You been doing it since freshmen year so everyone has an idea that me and you are basically night and day okay so now that they saw us together holding hands...that I did not agree on by the way. So this probably confused everyone and they probably think you're phony or two faced or fake or idk stupid" I said trying to explain this situation you caused.
"Did that make since to you?" I asked him.
"Yeah I get it Nevaeh but you need to work on your explaining...you're everywhere" I he said leaning forward.
"I know that but you get why we shouldnt hang out at school?" I said. He nod his head.
"I get why everyone is confused right now..they probably discussing it right now but what I will not do is stop hanging out with you because of the people in this school" Michael said crossing his arms stubbornly. Omg.
"This will only fall back on me" I said looking down. Nothing ever go's right with me, all those girls are going to kill me I know. These girls jump....I remember some girls jumped this one girl because they heard that she had sex with Michael. These girls in this school get so jealous over Michael and now the person that everyone hates is holding hands with Michael. That got to be the fucking talk of the year.

"No its not..I'm not gonna let anything happen to you" He said looking at me with serious eyes. I dont believe him he cant stick with me the whole day.
"Yes...it is.." I said.
"No its not" he argued.
"Michael" I said getting annoyed.
"Nevaeh" he said back.

Oh my fucking gosh.

"Michael...please do this for me" I said looking into his eyes...this should get him.
He looked at me for a while and bit his lip.....fuck.
"......What you want me to do to you- I mean for you" he said while shaking his head. I slightly smirked, that was funny.
"Lets not hang out at school..okay only outside of school" I said bitting the inside of my cheek. Pleasssseeee. Im trying to save my ass here. He looked at me for a second.
"Nevaeh...I wont let nothing happen to you" he said softly. Why dont he just listen.
"They want me gone..." I said a little above a whisper. I can feel myself about to cry, I'm just so tired of getting hurt physically, emotionally and mentally.
"And now they see me with their precious Michael..all hell is about to break loose" I said while a tear slides down my face. Michael reached up to wipe my tears away.
"I promise Nevaeh..all hell will break loose if I find out anyone lay a finger on you" he said seriously. Should I trust him on this one?
"What about your reputation..everyone is gonna think youre fake, they gonna think its gross to be around me" I said sniffing. Michael looked me for a minute.
"I dont care Nevaeh...I dont give a damn about my rep okay I wouldnt give fives shits if they all stop talking to me, as long as I'm around you I'm fine" he said looking into my eyes while softly caressing my cheek. Oh my goodness.....oh.my.goodness......

I couldnt say a word, I'm frozen..that was the sweetest thing I've ever heard. Is he willing to give up on his reputation? Is he that serious?
"Let me be here for you Nevaeh, let me fix everything all the damage I caused. I'll be so good to you, you wouldnt remember what happed whats soon gonna be the past" He said getting closer to me. Shit..shit...oh shit. What the fuck? Why is he sounding so good to me and why is it making me feel weird. I'm uncomfortable right now.

He scoots over to me a little more...more then he should actually. He looks at me with this sudden desire in his eyes. He drops his eyes to my lips.
"Oh God..." he said desirable.

Holy gummy goldfish!!!

*ding* *ding* *ding* *ding*
The bell suddenly rung. Oh thank god.

I quickly stood up from my chair very emarrassed for some odd reason.

"Uh w-we n-need to go to c-class" I said stuttering. Michael smirked at me and stood up.
"Yeah we do" he said walking up me.
"But you have to walk at least two feet behind me" I said walking the door.
"Fine" he said. I could tell he rolled his eyes.

As I was walking down the hall I glanced around the hall and see a few girls glaring at me already. You see what did I tell him, these girl want to kill me already.

Keep your head up

Havent heard my inner girl in a very long time. Other then the creepy voice you gotten used to, the inner girl is a positive one.

So I tried, I tried to keep my head up until some girl said something.

"You his sex slave now slut" she said with disgust. Really, is that what they think this is? Typical.
"No but you were last month slut!" Michael shot back at the girl. I kept looking forward pretending that I'm not shocked. I could imagine what the girl face looks like right now.

Most of these girls were probably Michael's sex slave...voluntarily.

Throughout our whole walk to class Michael stayed about three feet behind me. Like I said in the library girl were giving death glares and guys jaw was in the ground. This is gonna be a long two months in a half.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!

************************************

I'm soo sorry if this is so short but I had to give you guys something since it been so long since I've updated. Ik I alway take a long time updating shit but you guys dont understand that I really do try my best to deal with what going on with myself it hard.

I see some of you got frustrated and said a few colorful words. Updating is my choice and if I want to update I will its not mandatory at all so plz just be grateful okay?

I hooe you enjoyed this at least a little bit, since this was so rushed Im gonna TRY to update this week... Im gonna TRY okay?

I love you guys ♥

Dont be afraid to DM me if any questions

Comment, vote, share and follow

(Ignore the mistakes plz)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 134 15
Basically what the title says.
73.3K 2.9K 25
ห—หห‹ female!oc x jackson wangหŽหŠห— in which jackson is always late to pick up his daughter from school but at least her teacher keeps her company. โ”€ ...
115K 4.5K 25
ูˆู„ูŽู… ุชูŽูƒูู† ุงู„ุทู‘ุนู†ูŽู‡ ุณููˆู‰ ู…ูู† ุดุฎุตู ู„ูŽู… ุงุชูŽูˆู‚ู‘ุน ู…ูู†ู‡ ุงู„ุฎููŠุงู†ู‡ ู…ุง ุฏูู…ุช ุญูŽูŠู‘ู‡ ูˆู„ูŽูƒูู†ู‘ู‡ ุฃูŠู’ู‚ูŽุธูŽู†ูŠ ุนู„ู‰ ู…ูŽุดูŽุงุนูุฑูŠ ุงู„ุฏู‘ูููŠู†ู‡ ุงู„ุชูŠ ูƒูŽุงุจูŽุฏุชู ู„ูุฏูŽูู’ู†ูู‡ุง ุทููˆุงู„ู...
259K 7.6K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...