Destiny {Harry Styles Fanfic}

بواسطة victoria_tomlinson6

Daniella Forester is 18 years old and can't wait to go to a 2013, One Direction concert and Meet and Greet wi... المزيد

Destiny {Harry Styles Fanfic}
Chapter 1: Holy Pizza
Chapter 2: New York and Shopping
Chapter 3: The Interview
Chapter 4: 'A La Carte'
Chapter 5: 1D In New York City
Chapter 6: Taxi!
Chapter 7: We Meet Again
Chapter 8: Teen Gossip
Chapter 9: Let's Plan For A Birthday
Chapter 10: Happy Birthday, Ella.
Chapter 11: T or D?
Chapter 12: It's Confirmed
Chapter 13: Fading
Chapter 14: I Promise You
Chapter 15: Management
Chapter 16: You Mean People!
Chapter 17: She's Mine
Chapter 18: RUN!
Chapter 19: Anna, You're Dead
Chapter 20: That Cold Winter Night
Chapter 21: Birthday Wishes
Chapter 22: This Won't End Well
Chapter 23: Things Are About To Get Ugly

Chapter 24: She's Coming

427 21 15
بواسطة victoria_tomlinson6

Daniella's P.O.V:

Two loud bangs on the door, notified me that Liam, Louis, Zayn and Perrie were here. I quickly rushed over to it and turned the icy touch of the metal knob and swung the door open.

The four of them stood there with confused looks spread on their faces.

"Can you just tell us now?" Louis urged, walking into the living room, but stopping in his tracks halfway there. He let out a small gasp, and I think I know why.

"Why is your face bleeding," He yelled at Harry. Oh boy, was this going to be an eventful afternoon.

***

After a half hour, I had told the whole story of what had happened. Shock, disbelief and mostly anger boiled inside of them.

"Where are they now?" Liam paced around the living room, scrathing his neck. I gave a small shrug and stood up. I walked over to the kitchen and got myself a tall glass of water. I also managed to get some more tissues for Anna. She really wasn't taking this well.

I was still puzzled as to why Niall got drunk in the first place? He never gets drunk, and if he does, he will be drunk with the rest of the boys. Something had to be wrong, and I was going to find out why.

First, we just had to find Niall.

"Alright everyone, we have to go get Niall. Zayn, call Niall's cell and if he doesn't pick up, we will just have to bring this to management and they will have to chase him down." I instructed. "Also, since Niall said he wasn't going to be in the band, we will have to get him resting because I'm 100 percent sure that he didn't mean that. That just shows how drunk he is."

Me, Harry and Anna all stood up and grabbed our jackets. Perrie and Zayn went into the kitchen to call Niall. And Liam and Louis sat down on the couch and called management. I overheard Zayn talking so I presume that Niall picked up.

"Where are you," His voice yelled. I saw his dark eyebrows raise and he bit his bottom lip. A slight roll of his eye and I knew he was somewhere we didn't want to go. Zayn finished the phonecall, and him and Perrie trudged over to group.

"Anybody want to take a guess where Niall is?" Zayn said smugly, looking at the ground. Everyone shook their heads so Perrie decided to tell the news.

"He's at Haley's house, if you know what I mean." She cocked one of her perfected eyebrows.

I really thought Perrie was gorgeous, I mean who doesn't? She had on light washed high waisted shorts and a flowy blue chiffon blouse. Her hair was lightly curled and she had on her usual perfected makeup. She topped her look off with some gold bracelets and some dark pink pumps.

Everyone groaned at her response, knowing that we were never ever going there. I heard Anna whimper, and it just broke my heart.

She really loved Niall, and I'm sure that she still loved him. But, with things like this, you just can't help but think 'it's not worth it'.

"Honey, it's okay. Everything will be alright." Perrie sat down beside her on the white fuzzy carpet in front of the couch. She soothed her by rubbing her back and hushing her. I agreed with her, and gave her boy advice.

"So do we know what we will do now?" Liam asked, still curious as to what we'd do with this whole 'Niall' thing.

"Well, we don't know where Haley lives so we aren't going over there. Let's just chill and wait for him to call us back." Harry suggested and we all agreed.

Anna climbed up on the couch with Perrie and I, leaving Harry on the love seat and Liam, Louis and Zayn sitting on the floor by our feet.

It was silent until Louis broke the silence with an awkward laugh. We all stared at him weirdly, but he just shrugged. I reached for the remote and turned on the television and the news was on.

"Why is the news on?" I looked at Anna who slightly blushed.

"It's a bad thing that I watch the news?" She raised an eyebrow and I just burst out in giggles. Something caught my attention, when I heard a reporters voice say the name 'Niall Horan'.

"You may think Niall Horan is the innocent popstar from the popular british-irish boyband One Direction, well think not. From the sources at The Smash Club in downtown London last night, Niall Horan was spotted overly drunk partying with an unknown blonde. From a young source who was working as a bartender last night at the club, he says Horan bought at least 10 shots and four glasses of alcohol and was dirty dancing on the dancefloor. This source also said that he left around three in the morning with the blonde. Now, this boyband heart throb confirmed months ago that he was in a commited realtionship with the beautiful Anna Daniels. Just days ago, they were spotted together at Westfield London Shopping Centre holding hands and also shared an adorable smooch. We don't exactly know what's up with this superstar but all we know is that something's just not right. Reporting live from The Smash Club, I'm Rebecca Carlton."

"Holy," I said. "Niall has got himself in some do-do."

"Why does this have to happen to me,"Anna yelled and ran upstairs to her room. I chased after her, and took a seat beside her on her comfortable queen bed. She was placed in a foetal position, small sniffles coming from her.

"Anna, some things are meant to happen. Maybe it wasn't meant for you two to be together." I whispered as I rubbed her back.

"But I really loved Niall!" She poked her head out from her arms, showing her red and puffy eyes. "And he hit Harry. He said he wasn't in the band anymore, and he c-cheated on me!"

Her sobs came out in breaths, as if she was choking on her tears. Niall really is going to have to do some explaining, because I really don't think Anna will forgive him.

"But he was drunk," I explained to her.

"He probably meant to get drunk. I bet he never loved me anyway." She mumbled loud enough so I could hear. I took in a deep breathe and hugged her from the side.

"Everything's going to be okay. Once Niall is sober, we'll get him over here, okay?" I suggested and she just shook her head.

"I don't wanna see that b-"

"Don't." I warned her. "Don't call him names. I know he hurt you, but we can't change what he did. That's what forgiveness is for." She nodded and wiped her teary eyes.

"Now, let's go downstairs and I'll get you some tea. Let's forget about Niall and move on, okay?"

"Thanks Daniella. You're an amazing best friend." She smiled weakly and embraced me in a tight hug. I returned the gesture and smiled against her soft hair.

We both got off the bed, but Anna went a different direction to her closet. She pulled off a hanger, a large oversized hot pink hoodie from the high school she went to. Putting it on, I grabbed her hand and walked down the stairs with her.

"Hey guys," Anna smiled weakly walking into the living room. "Sorry that you had to see that."

"Oh honey, don't apologize. We should be the one saying sorry." Liam frowned kindly, while I fetched the kettle and poured water in it. I asked them who wanted tea, and only Harry and Perrie wanted one, as well as Anna.

I grabbed four mugs and put a teabag in each. When the water was boiled, I poured it in the cups and put the essentials inside. I brought them over on a tray and everyone gladly took their mugs.

"Thanks babe," Harry smiled with still a busted lip.

"How are you doing?" I whispered to him, bringing my legs up to my chest and snuggling into him.

"It still hurts, he really was drunk. His punch was strong." Harry mumbled through a barely open mouth. I nodded affectionately and took a sip of my tea.

I held my tea in my bare hands when someone's phone went off. I looked around the room, and Anna had her iPhone up to her ear.

After seconds, small tears were gathering in her eyes and her lips were pursed. She quickly hung up the cellular device and shoved her face in her sweaty palms.

"What happened?" Louis asked questionably. She stayed quiet for a minute but I silently nudged her side and her head popped up, her eyes red and puffy again.

"I-it was H-Haley." She whimpered. My brows crossed and a slight feeling of worry washed over me.

"What'd she say?" She looked at me, then down at her hands. She stalled a bit, but nothing came out. I gave Perrie a concerned glance, and she shrugged in confusion.

"She s-said," Anna started. "That she was coming over here..."

"Is that bad?" Harry asked but I quickly hit his arm. He was slightly taken aback but I just widened my eyes at him.

"Yeah," Anna squeaked with a small tear falling down her cheek. Everyone exchanged glances with each other, until their gazes were fixed on Anna.

"She's coming for you Harry."

__________________________

A/N: Hey guys! So here's chapter 24 for you all! Who's happy I updated? I think I'm doing better as to updating well... Haha!

Alright, so I left you with a cliffhanger! Can't wait to see what you'll say about what will happen.

Right now, I'm sitting home sick. I went home school early, which was a good thing! Yay!

Alright, about the commenting and voting... PLEASE remember to comment and vote. At this stage, I'm really enjoying your feedback and it doesn't take that long to do it! :) The encouragement lets me know that you really like this story and keeps me writing for you all!

Thank you again, and stay gold babes.

-Victoria<3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

80.9K 3.4K 79
❤️
157K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
267K 40.3K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
654K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭