Chapter 14: I Promise You

Niall's P.O.V:

Walking in on Anna was one of the most painful things that I could've ever seen.

The only sound that filled the room was the beeping from the monitor and I only saw the top of her pale head with red scratches and her chest breathing unsteadily up and down.

I walked over to her with tears in my eyes and softly brushed some stray hairs out of her face.

I heard a creak in the door, so I turned around and saw a slim doctor standing in the doorway.

Harry's P.O.V:

"Ella?" I whispered sitting down on a wooden chair and placing my hand on her bandaged arm. Her chest heaved up and down, up and down, up and down.

"Ella, I can't believe I almost lost you. You- you're beautiful, love. I would not be able to live without you, Daniella." I said even though she couldn't hear me, I just really wish I could hear her voice now.

It feels like its been too long.

I think I stayed in that position for about 30 minutes before a doctor actually came in and told me what Daniella was feeling and the damage.

"Hi Harry. Now, I will let you know that Daniella was hit the hardest, other than the taxi driver. She was sitting right behind the driver, so she's broken her left arm, two fingers, she's received many scratches and bruises and also, she got hit in the head by the chair in front of her so she may recieve a few headaches." She said looking down at her paper.

"She'll be okay... right?" I said with hope building in my eyes.

"She will be okay, but I really don't think she'll be leaving anytime soon," she said, "She's also sleeping, I suspect she will wake up soon." The doctor left after I asked a few questions, so I was alone with only a quiet Daniella.

"Daniella... Daniella... Daniella..." I whispered really wanting her to wake up. I decided to let her wake up on her own, so went for a walk.

I went for a walk through the cafeteria.

I went for a walk down white hallways.

I went for a walk looking out the windows seeing the bright sparks of lightning reflecting in through the whole building.

I went for a walk thinking about Ella.

"Thinking about her, aren't you?" I turned around to see Niall standing there with his body against the wall.

"Yeah, how's Anna?" I said walking over to him and messing with my curls.

"She's asleep. Her wrist is broken and so is her ankle. She also has scratches and bruises." He frowned still looking sad.

"Ni, I hope they'll be okay. The doctor said they would be but I can't help but think they won't."

"Well, all we can do is pray for the best." Niall said as he got an incoming call from Liam and put it on speaker phone.

"Where the heck are you?!" He screamed into the phone, making Niall turn it down.

"Uhm, uhh... we're in Boston. But, you don't know the reason! God, Liam. Anna and Daniella got into an accident!"

"WHAT?!" I just scrunched up my nose and covered my ears.

"Yes, we drove all the way to get here for them. They're pretty wrecked up, Li." Niall continued to tell him what they were like and he just was in shock.

"They're okay, right?" He asked.

"We hope so." We both said cringing.

"Should we come see you guys?"