Chapter 24: She's Coming

Daniella's P.O.V:

Two loud bangs on the door, notified me that Liam, Louis, Zayn and Perrie were here. I quickly rushed over to it and turned the icy touch of the metal knob and swung the door open.

The four of them stood there with confused looks spread on their faces.

"Can you just tell us now?" Louis urged, walking into the living room, but stopping in his tracks halfway there. He let out a small gasp, and I think I know why.

"Why is your face bleeding," He yelled at Harry. Oh boy, was this going to be an eventful afternoon.

***

After a half hour, I had told the whole story of what had happened. Shock, disbelief and mostly anger boiled inside of them.

"Where are they now?" Liam paced around the living room, scrathing his neck. I gave a small shrug and stood up. I walked over to the kitchen and got myself a tall glass of water. I also managed to get some more tissues for Anna. She really wasn't taking this well.

I was still puzzled as to why Niall got drunk in the first place? He never gets drunk, and if he does, he will be drunk with the rest of the boys. Something had to be wrong, and I was going to find out why.

First, we just had to find Niall.

"Alright everyone, we have to go get Niall. Zayn, call Niall's cell and if he doesn't pick up, we will just have to bring this to management and they will have to chase him down." I instructed. "Also, since Niall said he wasn't going to be in the band, we will have to get him resting because I'm 100 percent sure that he didn't mean that. That just shows how drunk he is."

Me, Harry and Anna all stood up and grabbed our jackets. Perrie and Zayn went into the kitchen to call Niall. And Liam and Louis sat down on the couch and called management. I overheard Zayn talking so I presume that Niall picked up.

"Where are you," His voice yelled. I saw his dark eyebrows raise and he bit his bottom lip. A slight roll of his eye and I knew he was somewhere we didn't want to go. Zayn finished the phonecall, and him and Perrie trudged over to group.

"Anybody want to take a guess where Niall is?" Zayn said smugly, looking at the ground. Everyone shook their heads so Perrie decided to tell the news.

"He's at Haley's house, if you know what I mean." She cocked one of her perfected eyebrows.

I really thought Perrie was gorgeous, I mean who doesn't? She had on light washed high waisted shorts and a flowy blue chiffon blouse. Her hair was lightly curled and she had on her usual perfected makeup. She topped her look off with some gold bracelets and some dark pink pumps.

Everyone groaned at her response, knowing that we were never ever going there. I heard Anna whimper, and it just broke my heart.

She really loved Niall, and I'm sure that she still loved him. But, with things like this, you just can't help but think 'it's not worth it'.

"Honey, it's okay. Everything will be alright." Perrie sat down beside her on the white fuzzy carpet in front of the couch. She soothed her by rubbing her back and hushing her. I agreed with her, and gave her boy advice.

"So do we know what we will do now?" Liam asked, still curious as to what we'd do with this whole 'Niall' thing.

"Well, we don't know where Haley lives so we aren't going over there. Let's just chill and wait for him to call us back." Harry suggested and we all agreed.

Anna climbed up on the couch with Perrie and I, leaving Harry on the love seat and Liam, Louis and Zayn sitting on the floor by our feet.

It was silent until Louis broke the silence with an awkward laugh. We all stared at him weirdly, but he just shrugged. I reached for the remote and turned on the television and the news was on.