Chapter 13: Fading

Harry's P.O.V:

When I heard that Daniella and Anna were deported to Boston, I really couldn't of been happier. They weren't flying in a plane any longer and they'd be safe in a hotel, until this stupid weather was gone.

I decided to text Daniella and ask if everything was okay.

To: Ella<3

I'm so glad you're safe in Boston, where are you staying tonight?

Hazzie Bear xx

She probably had her phone on her right away because I got an instant reply.

From: Ella<3

Just in the cab now, we'll be at the hotel in about an hour.

Ella xx

To: Ella<3

Okay babe, I'll see you in a few days! Love you<3

Hazzie Bear xx

She replied saying 'love you too, babe' so I put my phone away, and walked out of my room and into the living room where Niall was sitting watching Teen Gossip.

"No one will leave our lives alone, it's quite sad really." Niall said popping a Cheeto in his mouth and motioning to the pictures of Niall and Anna a few days ago.

"That's what sucks about being famous, everyone knows everything about you and you can't really get out of it. Uhm, were you talking to Anna lately?" I asked him.

"Yeah, why? Is everything okay?" He panicked.

"No, no. Everything's okay, I was just wondering. Aren't you a bit nervous for them? Niall, they're only 19."

"So are we practically. They can handle themselves on their own... right?" He questioned himself. I just shrugged and turned on the TV. We began watching Modern Family and occasionally picked up a slice of ordered pizza.

"Can we watch something else?" Niall wined. I picked up the remote uncovering myself from a black blanket, and switched the channels up and down.

"Wait, go back!" Niall shouted and I panicked.

"What?" I turned back two channels and he just took the remote from my grip and switched it to the news to Boston Now.

"The two girls and the driver were sent to hospital but we don't have much information about the condition that they are all in. All we know is that the driver was an older man in about his 50's and the two young girls were about 18 or 19. We'll give you more details later on but for now, take a look at today's sponsor." The lady ended and we both looked at each other with worry in our eyes.

"Niall! That could be Anna and Daniella! What do we do?!" I yelled grabbing my phone and dialing Daniella's number and waiting and waiting for her voice to pick up.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

Seeming like hours, I kept calling and my chances of reaching her were slim.

Nothing. Every time, I heard her voice beam out over the phone as she messaged the voicemail.

"Hi, you've reached Daniella! I'm busy right now but leave me a message and I'll call you back." I could just picture the smile on her face when she recorded that.

"Harry, I'm not getting Anna." Niall said with a tear escaping his eye.

"I'm not getting Ella either, Niall. You know, that may not be them." I tried to forget about the fact that they could be hurt or even dead but it just could not work.

"Don't say that, Harry. We both know that's them. It's in Boston, they were in a taxi, two girls about 18 or 19? We know for gods sake that's them." I just sighed and a tear escaped my eye too. We both ran back to the TV when the lady who was talking earlier started saying better information about this accident.

"Just about 30 minutes ago, a head on collision in the heart of Boston was reported because of the bad weather. Inside the car, was taxi driver Craig Harrison and girlfriends of the teen sensations Harry Styles and Niall Horan, Anna Daniels and Daniella Forester. All three were rushed to hospital, because of major damage to their bodies. Not yet have we found out Daniella and Anna's condition, but as far as we know, the taxi driver was hit with great impact being in the front of the car." Me and Niall both exchanged glances and burst into tears and ran right out of our room and the only place we needed to go to right now was Boston.

Daniella's P.O.V:

"We... get to the hospital... now!" I heard a faint sound coming from above me as I was hoisted onto a stretcher and being driven to, apparently, the hospital.

All I saw was the world around me, the sound of voices and my vision... fading.

The last thing I heard before I passed out with hardly any breath was,

"We need these girls to live."

Harry's P.O.V:

"BUT WE NEED A FLIGHT! Our girlfriends just got in an accident and could be dying!" Me and Niall yelled at the lady behind the receptionist desk at the airport.

"I'm sorry, no flights are leaving this airport any time soon!" The nerve?! Does she not care the people we love could be dead?!

"You... you selfish b-!" Niall pulled my arm back so I stopped halfway through my sentence.

"Harry, please. I am just as mad as you. But, you can't be like that to people right now."

"No, I don't care! We are getting a flight and I will walk to Boston if I have too!" I was nearly boiled and my fists were clenched.

I really shouldn't of let them go, I knew the weather was horrible. It's all my fault now... I, I just need to see Daniella. Oh god, my Ella. She's probably scared half to death. I don't even know if she's alive or not.

"Please..." I said in between tears to the lady, "please, we need a flight. Is there any way, flight or car, that we can get to Boston?"

"Wait, you're Harry Styles? And you're Niall Horan." We both nodded and she looked up and called someone.

***

Being driven in terrible condition in an SUV by someone from the airport, wasn't exactly our first choice, but it was our only choice.

We needed to get to Daniella and Anna.

"Uhm, sir? How far away are we?" I asked tapping my foot vigorously.

"We are about 10 minutes away from the hospital." Me and Niall both sighed.

10 minutes later, in which seemed like hours, we reached the hospital and all we did was run straight through the huge downpour and lighting storm, and right into the hospital.

"We need to see Daniella Forester and Anna Daniels, they were in the car accident and we're there boyfriends. We need to see them!" Niall yelled pounding his fist on the desk. The lady just raised her eyebrows and typed something on her keyboard.

"Karen will take you to them. Daniella is in room 56, and Anna is in room 57. I'm sorry." She frowned and then another tear escaped our eyes. Karen leaded us down a long hallway and to the right, then once we got to their doors next to each other, we wiped our eyes and walked right into their rooms.

__________________________

A/N: I don't know what to say. :'(

Please get Destiny to 500 reads! :D

SO HAPPY!

READ MY IMAGINES!

LOVE YOU ALL MY LITTLE DUCKIES!

vote, fan and especially comment! <3

~Victoria♡