Chapter 19: Anna, You're Dead

Daniella's P.O.V:

Once me and Anna got in my car, I pulled out my phone and clicked on the twitter icon.

@Daniella_Forester: On our way to the One Direction concert! Can't wait to see our boys play

I pressed 'send' and the tweet sent out to my 703k followers. I know, when you're dating Harry Styles, that's what you get.

"I just sent out a tweet!" I looked over at Anna, who was driving the vehicle. She squealed, and quickly pulled into a parking spot just outside the arena where the concert was.

Being even more excited at each step we took, we got inside and handed our tickets to the guy behind the counter. He ripped a part in half, and let us go in the arena.

Being dimly lit, we went to our section which, in our case was my parents doing, were floor seats. Actually, right in front of the stage.

Lucky us. Doesn't everyone want to be us right now!

"K, these are our seats!" I said to Anna, managing to get into them.

We both inhaled a deep breath after walking a long way to our seats. I turned to Anna, and grinned widely at her.

"Gosh, we are acting like we are crazed fans who don't know One Direction!" I laughed, getting a laugh from Anna. To save the time, I took out my phone again and went to my messages. I pressed on Harry's messages and began to type to him.

To: Harry

Hey babe! We are sitting down waiting for you, hurry up! ;)

Ella

Slightly turning my head to Anna, I noticed that she was sending a text to Niall.

Harry's P.O.V:

Just as I was getting makeup put on my face, my phone buzzed on the table in front of me. I picked it up and saw Daniella's name pop up. I read the text and chuckled out loud, causing a look from the rest of the boys.

To: Ella

Sorry, but you'll just have to wait ;)

Hazzie bear

Just as I put down my phone, Paul came in and told us we were on in 20 minutes.

While we waiting, we all broke into conversations and by no time, that 20 minutes was up.

"Okay boys, you're on in 3..." A man with a clipboard in hand yelled easing up three fingers.

"2..." We were all to the side of the stage, and when he said "1!", we all ran out onto the stage seeing thousands of screaming fans yelling our names and cheering us on.

We started off the Take Me Home concert with 'Live While We're Young', and right when we started the chorus I saw my beautiful Daniella cheering us

on in the front row next to Anna.

Seeing the twinkle in her eye from the light off the stage, I smiled widely at her.

Her smiling back, I ran back to the main stage as we were on the long strip going into the audience. Ending the song, the crowd cheered even louder and louder.

'Kiss You' came on and I became so pumped, knowing the girl I loved was here watching me.

***

"Amazing job guys! Okay, so the meet and greet is in 15 minutes so we need you to come with us." Paul dragged us with him to a huge room with our album cover on it, lots of couches and chairs and a photography area.