Chapter 16: You Mean People!

Daniella's P.O.V:

"Please be safe on that plane, okay Dani?" Anna said re-adjusting her crutches.

"I know, I know." I packed my last thing with the help of the doctor, and set everything by the door.

Me and Anna both said our goodbyes and with that, I checked out of the hospital and hopped in a cab.

The one thing I'll always hate.

Once I got to the airport, I checked in, went though security and heard the announcement for my plane being ready to board.

I went to the desk and gave the lady my passport then went through the tunnel and into the plane. After everyone piled into the aircraft, the lady began her speech.

"Please fasten your seat belts, and do as instructed..." She drained on, as I pulled out my phone and sent a quick text to Harry.

To: Harry<3

Just got on the plane, can't wait to see you!

Ella<3

I got an instant reply, just as I was about to put my phone away.

Harry<3

Can't wait to see you too babe! Stay safe<3

Hazzie bear :)

I smiled at his nickname and put my phone back in my pocket and rested my head back and was forced to listen to the safety instructions.

***

"Excuse me, we've landed in London." The same attendant woke me up from my nap, so I rubbed my eyes and regained myself. I really have a tendency to fall asleep while I'm on planes.

I got out of my seat and grabbed my carry on then made my way out and off the plane. I walked through the familiar building searching for Harry.

I decided to text him, wondering if he was still coming to get me but as I pulled it out of my pocket I heard his oh-so familiar voice call out behind me.

"Daniella!" I turned around and found Harry standing by the door, so I ran over to him and gave him the biggest hug I've probably ever gave him.

"Oh Hazz, I am so happy I'm here with you. I was really scared to be away from home, and you." I sighed, speaking the truth. I really hated being in that hospital and knowing that I had to get home safely, without getting into another situation I happened to be in recently.

"I missed you." He pulled away and looked me in my eyes. All I concentrated on was his bright green eyes and his long eyelashes, mesmerizing me.

"I bet you wanna go home, right?" He said to me, walking over to my un-stolen bag.

"Yeah, I'm really tired. Even though I slept on the plane." I chuckled as he dragged my bag, holding my hand as we went.

We got outside and the warm air hit my skin like a wave. It felt so nice to be home. I finally got to be with Harry again, and with all the people I loved.

"You get in the limo, babe. I'll be there in a second." Harry gestured for me to get in the vehicle, so I took the opportunity and did as he told. With the squishy black leather underneath me, I waited for Harry to get back in.

The door opened and another wave of air hit my face, and Harry also stepped inside with me. He buckled his seatbelt and let out a huge sigh then laughed and smiled at me.

"I'm tired." He laughed as the vehicle began to move.

"Me too." I smiled and looked out the window the whole way back.