Chapter 10: Happy Birthday, Ella.

Daniella's P.O.V:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANI! YOU'RE 19!" Anna screamed jumping on me as I actually realized that I was 19 years old today.

"Oh my god! I am 19 years old, I feel so old." I joked as I sat up, Anna giving me a birthday hug.

I heard a knocking on my door, and I got up looking back at Anna and wiggling my eyebrows up and down, assuming it was going to be Harry.

"Who's there?" I joked opening the door and falling into Harry's arms.

"Happy birthday!" He pulled me back holding my shoulders and kissing me on the nose.

"Thanks, it feels good to be 19." I laughed bringing him into our room.

We all sat down on the couch and chair, and talked about the day, Harry telling me to be back at our room by 5:00. He also told me to dress up and look nice, in which he said 'well, you don't need to try'.

Hmm... maybe this is going somewhere.

"What should I wear?" I asked.

"Um, something nice." He said smirking. Something was definitely up.

"Okay, well, whatever we're doing together, I know I'll enjoy because I'm with you." I said giving Harry a huge hug.

"Daniiiii, remember. We're going our for luuuunch." Anna said pulling me up off the couch, Harry following.

"I'll let you two be. See you later, Ella." Harry said kissing my cheek and leaving our room.

"Let's get this party day started, sista!" Anna squealed jumping around and running in and out of the bathroom.

I went into my bathroom, and used the toilet and brushed my teeth. I took a soothing shower, then got out and put my hair up in a towel.

I walked to the closet and picked out my navy shorts and a white, navy, orange and red floral top and my white toms. I straightened my long brown hair and pulled the front part back and stuck a bobby pin in it.

"Let's go and have a great birthday." I said grabbing my shades and pulling Anna out of my room.

***

DING.

The elevator opened and we stepped onto the black marble floor. Walking towards plate glass doors, I stood in my tracks and overlooked it.

New York City.

"Come on, Dani." Anna said waving her hand as the door was half open.

I slowly walked out the door and a burst of warm air made my hair fly in every direction.

I looked to my right and saw the Statue of Liberty.

I looked to my left and saw every skyscraper, building and Central Park.

If I looked down, I could see yellow little taxis, looking just like ants gathering food. They were everywhere and the people, they looked like little bugs.

The view just couldn't of gotten any better, considering I was on the Empire State Building.

Walking around, getting different views, I only thought about tonight.

Where was Harry taking me? Like, is it a party? I only really want a dinner and maybe a movie or something. I don't need a decked out party or anything. I really don't need that, but, it's Harry Styles who I'm with, he can do anything he wants. So, knowing him, he'll probably rent the whole Central Park.

I noticed there was a small metal binocular set right beside me so I pulled out 50 cents from my wallet and stuck it in the slot. I pressed my forehead against the metal and focused it so it was looking over the harbor and out at lady liberty.