Chapter 6: Taxi!

Daniella's P.O.V:

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. B-

I slammed my right arm onto my alarm clock and groaned while I looked at the time, 1:00.

I slowly managed to put my feet on the cold hardwood floor and walk over to the wall and flick on the light.

"Urgh, I hate getting up early." I mumbled while I went to use the bathroom and then take a quick early shower to wake me up.

I dried myself off and then put my hair up in a towel and walked to my cold room and put on my outfit I picked yesterday.

I had chosen to wear black skinny jeans, a striped white and grey loose top with a big red heart in the middle. I wore my red vans and a diamond bracelet on my wrist that my mom and dad bought me from Italy.

I went into the bathroom and quickly dried my hair so it was a little bit wavy, and then put it in a loose side ponytail. I did my usual makeup routine but with less eye makeup.

I checked myself in the mirror and I looked good for getting up at 1 o'clock in the morning. I also looked at the time and I have to say, I made record time. It was 1:45. Oh yeah!

I heard a knocking on my door and Anna let herself in.

"Come on! We have to go!" She said pulling my arm.

We both sped walked down the stairs, tripping a few times and finally got all our luggage loaded into the car. We hopped in and sped to the airport in less than 10 minutes.

Within 20, we were at the gate and the lady was calling our flight to board.

"Flight 201 to New York is now boarding." The lady said and we went up to the desk and handed our passports to her and were let through, only to sit down together in our first class seats.

A lot of other people walked past our seats and it finally ended after 10 minutes when the flight attendant spoke and told us to fasten our seat belts and watch a safety video.

"We will now be taking off in approximately 5 minutes." A voice said from the speakers. Before we knew it, the speed had increased and we were in the air, hours away from our destination.

I pulled out my phone and headphones and started to listen to music, drifting off slowly as we were up in the air fully.

***

"Taxi!" Anna yelled waving her hand as we left the airport and got into a yellow cab.

"Anna, we are finally in New York!" I squealed and had a little girl moment.

"I know, and we will be here for the next two weeks." She said pressing her face up against the window.

"Look!" I said pointing out at the ocean to see The Statue of Liberty. I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture or two and then looked around some more.

"It's the Empire State Building!" Anna said, and I looked to my left.

We drove about 15 more minutes, getting a tour as such from the taxi driver. He was really nice, I had to say.

"Here you are lady's, this, is Times Square." He said and we just peered out our windows and saw all the twinkling lights coming from all the ads and the massively big billboards, stores and musicals.

"I can't believe that this is New York City. It doesn't even seem real." I said looking out to the partially crowded area, it only was 8:00.

"Well, believe it hunny." The taxi driver said pulling up to a very crowded building still in Times Square. I looked up to see where we were, and in bright red letters, I saw 'Marriott'.