Chapter 17: She's Mine

Daniella's P.O.V:

Waking up to birds chirping, I trudged out of my bed, since I went home to my flat after I spent the whole day with Harry, the boys and Anna.

I slowly walked over to my bathroom, excited to get this stupid cast off my arm. I used the bathroom, and slipped on a pair of light wash shorts, a PINK hoodie and my white lace toms.

I applied my regular makeup and then walked out of my bathroom and downstairs to the TV.

"Hey Anna." I said taking a seat on the couch beside her, where she was watching Toddlers and Tiaras.

"Sup dawg." She tried to act gangster but it just didn't work. We both just burst out into laughing fits before I got up and called Harry.

"Hello?" He bluntly said, as if he just woke up.

"Get up Mr sleepy bear. It's already 12." I said giggling as I heard ruffling of blankets.

"Is it? Isn't your appointment at 2:30?" He asked.

"Yup! So get your bum over here and then we can leave." I said and he just sighed so I hung up.

I laughed to myself as I got up and made myself a bowl of cereal. I poured the milk in it, then I took a spoonful and popped it in my mouth.

"What are you gonna do today, Anna?" I said putting another spoonful into my mouth.

"Uhm, I think I'm going out with Niall. He said he's taking me out somewhere." She said confused.

"Ooh, I think someone's got a date!" I squealed and then I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey babe." Harry said, kissing me on the cheek and going over to the kitchen.

"You ready to go?" I asked Harry, who was munching on an apple. He nodded so I grabbed my purse and phone, then said bye to Anna then left my flat.

Once we got settled in the car, Harry began to speak, "Ella, I'm taking you out tonight."

A date. If you actually think about it, we haven't gone on a first date. Just me and Harry, and formally.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we haven't really gone on a real date before and I want to take you out for one tonight," he smiled, "and you have your cast off too."

"I'd love that, Mr Styles'." I said and sat back in the passenger side as he sped off to the doctors office.

***

"You have a date tonight too?!" Anna squealed as I walked up the stairs in our flat.

"Yup," I went into my room and plopped down on my bed, "me and Harry are going on a real first date."

"Me too, so... let's get ready!" We both grinned widely and ran to my closet to get my outfit ready first.

After 2 hours, I had picked out my outfit which was a tight, but not to short, red dress and black pumps. Anna had curled my hair perfectly and put on some dramatic but subtle makeup.

In the end, Anna was wearing a white pencil shirt and a loose deep blue top with a diamond bracelet. Her hair was curled and framed her face perfectly and her makeup was similar to mine.

By now it was around 7, and Harry and Niall hadn't picked us up yet.

"Should I called them?" Asked Anna, but we then heard the doorbell ring.

I ran over to the door and swung it open, to find Harry holding about a dozen red roses.

Harry's P.O.V: