Chapter 5: 1D In New York City

Harry's P.O.V:

"Flight 1579 to New York is now boarding. Could all the first class members please make your way to the desk followed by adults with small children then adults themselves." The lady's voice echoed throughout our gate as we grabbed our carry-ons and walked over to the desk and handed the lady our passports.

"Thank you, you may proceed this way." She pointed to the tunnel leading to the plane and then we got on and sat down in our seats. I was sitting next to Louis, and Zayn and Niall were behind us, and Liam was alone to the left of us on the outside with an older man next to him.

"We will be taking off in approximately 15 minutes. Please fasten your seat belts and watch the instructed video in front of you." A safety video came on but I just laid my head back and dozed off until I felt a light tapping on my arm, then a flight attendant telling me to sit up because the plane was taking off.

"Want a piece of gum?" Lou asked holding a piece in his hand. I took the small white piece out of his palm and stuck it into my mouth, feeling the sparks from the mint tingle my taste buds.

About one minute later, I felt the exhilaration from the plane speed up and slowly rise in the air. I chewed my gum faster each time, minimizing the amount of that popping sensation fill my ears.

"Well, I guess in a few hours we'll be in New York." Louis said from beside me, right before I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"Sir? We have landed in New York, please unfasten your seatbelt and gather your belongings." The lady smiled at me and I began to get my stuff from my seat and grab my bag from above.

"Do you have everything?" Niall asked me from behind.

"I think so." I said taking my bag down and setting it on the floor.

We all began walking off the plane and finally got in the New York airport, only to be bombarded by fans and paparazzi.

"Harry! Zayn! Look here!"

"OMG! It's One Direction!"

"Is it true that Eleanor's pregnant?"

The stupid rumors they come up with.

Getting all of our luggage, we finally got to our black stretch limo and sighed in relief resting down in the plushy seats.

"This is what it's all about, boys." Liam said fixing his shirt.

Making small talk the whole way to the hotel, we got their and was swarmed again by even more people but managed to get up to our suite on the top floor and have all our belongings still with us.

"Well, that was eventful." I said sitting down on the black leather chair and admiring the lovely decorating in the room. The whole color scheme was black, white and charcoal, with a hint of red in some places. The kitchen was beautiful and the furniture was amazing.

The joys of being famous.

"How about we get our rooms?" Zayn suggested running upstairs first, being followed by Niall, Louis, me then Liam.

I got the second biggest room at the end of the hallway, which had a white duvet on the king size bed with hints of red decorations everywhere with a red leather chair in the corner of the room. There was also a black and white colored bathroom and a walk in closet.

I set all my luggage down and just laid down on the bed and switched on the TV. The news was on and the headlines,

'1D Swarmed By Fans and Paparazzi'

was showcased with a picture of us at the airport getting into the limo and going into the hotel just a few minutes ago.

I sighed and flicked the channel up one to have 'Pretty Little Liars' on. I groaned and checked one more time for a good show and finally decided on 'Modern Family'.

A knock on the door interrupted my laugh out loud to one of their jokes.

"Hey," Louis said sitting in my bed, "we're all going out for dinner now? Want to come?" He smiled that amazing smile then I nodded and got off my bed and went over to my suitcase to get a pair of dark wash jeans, a white circle neck shirt and a black blazer. I examined myself in the mirror then opened the door and walked downstairs to find the rest of the boys waiting.

"Let's go to Olive Garden." Niall laughed.

"Ou, my fav." Louis said giving a chuckle after his remark.

Being driven about 2 minutes to Olive Garden, we were seated on the bottom floor in the back mostly away from people and given out menus right away.

"I'm having the Caesar salad, and something else, I don't know yet. " I said looking over my menu again.

"I know what I'm having." Niall said putting his down too. The rest of the boys put theirs down and then the waitress finally came over, looking a little too excited.

"Hi, what can I get you off to drink?" She said, probably dying on the inside.

"I'll have an iced tea." Liam said and Niall and Louis ordered the same thing.

"I'll have a Dr. Pepper." Zayn ordered and I was still thinking.

"Umm... I'll have just a... a, hmm. I'll have... a root beer."

The girl wrote down our drink order and then walked away with a grin plastered to her face. My eyes followed her until she went back to the other employees, which were probably her friends, and started fangirling over taking our order. I just rolled my eyes and focused on the sparkling lights everywhere in Times Square.

A few minutes later, we received our drinks and had taken our orders then were just relaxing waiting for our food, and munching on the salad and breadsticks they give you.

"What should we do tomorrow?" I asked pulling out my phone.

"I say we go to a musical then shopping." Zayn suggested. We all agreed on seeing a musical and going shopping afterwards then got our food placed in front of us.

I had gotten my salad, and only my salad. I decided on only one thing since I wasn't 'too' hungry.

Niall had ordered a soup of the day, a chicken penne, a small plate of ribs and then already ordered dessert. Zayn got a steak, Louis ordered a stuffed chicken, and Liam had a plate of ravioli with little bits of shrimp in it.

"So good guys. This is more like it." I said chowing down on a piece on lettuce.

***

About an hour later and having dessert and everything, we were all dragged back to the hotel to go to sleep.

I undressed and hopped in bed, plugging my phone into the charger and then falling right asleep to the soft scent of laundry detergent on the hotel pillows.

__________________________

A/N: I'm sleepy.... I just wanted to give you another chapter. two in one day, spoiled little duckies ;)

night night.

~Victoria♡