Chapter 20: That Cold Winter Night

Hey guys!

I am literally so sorry for not updating so much. Like, for two months I had writers block and it's the type where you don't even know what to do with my story anymore. I'd really appreciate if you'd comment saying if this story is really worth doing because I'm having a lot of trouble coming up with the rest of the story. It's weird because I have everything in the end planned out but it's just in between. Which is weird. Oh well! Enjoy this chapter!

Daniella's P.O.V:

"Guys, this was seriously the worst night ever." I growled to the drunk individuals sitting down on the couch.

"Yeah well it was all Anna's fault." Eleanor interrupted.

"Hey, don't go picking names." Anna called out from the kitchen.

"Well, guys, I think we should all get to sleep. It's like," Liam said checking his watch, "5 am!"

"That's it. Everyone to sleep." I said rubbing my eyes. They all got up and made their way up the steps to the room they would be sleeping in.

Noticing that Harry was still here, I turned my head around and just quietly let out an 'aww'. He was curled up in a little ball on the couch sleeping.

Trying not to wake him, I tip toed over to him and laid a kiss on his forehead. Slowly, I trudged upstairs to my room and finally fell onto my bed, relieving all the stress from my body and quickly putting my mind to rest.

Waking up was definitely a struggle. I could see the light from my window peeking in through the curtains even though my eyes were still closed. Regretting every bit of it, I opened my eyes causing me to squint uncontrollably.

"Mhmm." I groaned at the piercing brightness, but figured I should I get up.

I put my warm feet on the freezing surface and rubbed my groggy eyes. Regaining my sight, I looked at the clock as it read 3:02.

Woah.

I walked over to the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth. Deciding to take a long soothing shower, I did and let the hot droplets overtake my body.

Once that was finished, I put on some grey Forever 21 sweats and a pink Hollister v-neck. Topping off with a bright purple Hollister hoodie, I walked out of my room and walked sleepily down the stairs.

"Hello?" I whispered, noticing that there were no voices coming from the large area.

'Hmm, everyone's probably still sleeping', I thought. Popping a piece of toast into the toaster, I walked over to the fridge and grabbed the orange juice carton.

"And I'm like, OW! Never thought it'd hurt so bad, gettin' over you-ou. And OW! Your giving me a heart att-OWW!" I felt a piercing stab in my sides causing me to roll over in pain.

"Ahh, that really hurt," I groaned.

"Yeah cause you were like OW!" A deep and familiar voice whispered in my ear while helping me up off the ground.

"Harry." I warned him, turning around and putting a stern look on my face.

"Daniella." He said with raised eyebrows. I pursed my lips together because I knew I would just burst out into laughter.

"Come on baby girl. I know I can make you laugh." He cooed while pinching my cheeks. I let out grunt but still kept my lips closed.

"Oh okay then, well, I'll have to call out the big gun-"

"NO!" I blurted out causing him to be taken aback by my outburst.

"I still have a headache from last night, so please quiet down." He whispered while taking a sip from my orange juice.

"Hey, you still have morning breath." I teased while placing a quick kiss on his cheek and striding over to the couch. I turned on the TV and began watching one of my favorite shows, 48 Hours-Hard Evidence.

***

"Geez, who knew hangovers were this bad. I don't think I've ever experienced one like this before." Anna said rubbing her eyes, while she stumbled down the hardwood stairs.

"Well, that's what you get, so suck it up buttercup." I smirked at her. She returned a glare as she got herself an Advil and a glass of water.

Just as Anna sat beside me, the rest of the lads and their girlfriends came downstairs, making a big circle in the living room.

"Hey guys. How's everyone feeling?" Eleanor asked.

Everyone but Eleanor, Liam and I groaned. We all laughed and just shook our heads.

"Hey, since it's almost dinner, do you wanna order pizza?" Niall suggested. Everyone chorused in a round of 'yes's so we called up my favorite pizza place, Rick's.

About 15 minutes later, everyone was settled in the living room watching Teen Gossip, when I decided I should go get the pizza.

"I'll come with you." Harry said while sliding on his hoodie. I laughed at his remark, and then began to walk out of my flat with Harry.

Before we knew it, we were both outside the building walking in the cool summer air to Rick's.

"You know, this is where we first met." Harry said as we rounded the corner of my building so I could see the pizzeria.

My thoughts were taken back to that cold winter night. The snowflakes falling and sticking to my long hair. Meeting my idol in the streets, not knowing that'd I'd be dating him months later.

Harry's slight chuckle interrupted my thoughts, "Remember when you said that you loved me?"

"Obviously. You know, I was meeting the Harry Styles so you couldn't blame me for saying that." I rolled my eyes, as we entered the pizzeria.

"Hey Rick." I greeted him, as he laid the pizzas on the counter. I pulled out the money, but I guess Harry beat me to it. I couldn't help but blush as Ricks slight glare pierced onto Harry.

"Uhm, Rick, this is Harry. My boyfriend." I hesitated. I watched Harry extend his arm, and Rick carefully return his gesture.

"Nice meeting you, Harry. Wait, aren't you from that stupid band?" I could actually felt Harry tense up, but a little squeeze in the hand calmed him down.

"Thanks for the pizza. Bye Rick." Me and Harry both took the boxes and stepped out of the air conditioned store, hand in hand.

"Nice friend you got there." Harry said looking down at me. All I could do was roll my eyes in annoyance.

COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN! :)