Big and Broken, Paisley || Se...

By xxLuckyCharmedxx

"Look," He approached me, making me back against the door. He put his hands beside my body on the doorway "I'... More

Prologue.
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23 // Pt. 1
Ch. 24 // Pt. 2
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Epilogue.
Trilogy?
THIRD BOOK?!
Disclaimer (4 years later...)

Ch. 15

12.6K 654 491
By xxLuckyCharmedxx

***Isaiah in the MM***

Paisley,

We all sat in the living room. My parents were sitting on the other couch and Reizon and I were sitting on the other. Reizon had his arm around me, and I played with my hair.

"You see, your mother and I have been looking for you for a while now," My dad said "Maybe for a few months because we found out that- y'know, Brandon was locked up"

"Who's Brandon?" I asked

"Blaze" My mom said and sighed "I'm sorry you couldn't contact us anymore- but that's how it had to be"

"But why?"

"He was out to kill you- I wasn't going to risk that shit" Dad groaned "We wanted you safe and away from us as far as possible- because he came Florida looking for you, including your mother and I"

"So, where did you guys go?" I asked him

"Minnesota" He responded

"I ain't like how they treated us," Mom frowned "Why did we go in the white part of that state, Parker? I was about to beat some ass- looking at me like I was some fucked up piece of grilled chicken, the hell?"

Reizon snickered, and my mom looked at him, making him stop.

"Who's this young man?" Mom wiggled her eyebrows

My dad eyed her down.

"Um..." I glanced at Reizon and he nodded "This is my boyfriend"

"He's cute" My mom winked at me "How long you guys been together?"

"Almost 2 weeks" I replied

"Mm, what's your name, son?" My dad asked him

"Reizon" Reizon said as he cleared his throat

"Last name?"

"Daniels"

"I feel like I know you" My dad glared at him, causing Reizon to look nervous "Nah, I'm playin', lil nigga"

My dad started laughing and so did my mom. I snickered as Reizon kissed his teeth.

"So, what are y'all doing today?" Mom questioned

"We're gonna go pick up Lonnie and maybe go out to eat" I said

"Lonnie?" My parents said in unison

"My son"

Their eyes widened in excitement.

"Oh dear" I chuckled

. . . .

Reizon walked out the building with Lonnie by his side as they held hands.

They walked through the parking lot and they approached the car. Reizon opened the backseat door, picking up Lonnie and put him in his carseat.

"How was day care, baby?" I asked Lonnie

"It wa' fun" He smiled widely as Reizon strapped him in "Thank you" He said to him

"You're welcome, lil dude"

Reizon got in the driver's seat, and we were on our way to Wendy's to pick up something to eat.

Mom and Dad said they went back to their house they had bought, which is 15 minutes away from mine and 30 minutes away from Reizon's.

Right now, we was in the house. Lonnie was playing with his Legos as he watched the marathon of Dexter's Laboratory.

"So," Reizon sat beside me on the bed "How you feelin'?"

"I'm good, why'd you ask?"

"Because, I'm kind of nervous" He admitted, scratching his neck

"Why?" I looked at him

"I, uh, forgot the condom last night"

I stared at him, not saying anything. My body froze, as I saw his face fell.

"Paze?" He shook my shoulder

"You forgot the condom?" I asked. He nodded "It's okay, it's not like you released inside of me or anything"

I chuckled a bit, hitting his chest playfully. He cleared his throat and my eyes widened.

"Reizon!" I exclaimed

I didn't even know he did...

"Paisley, I'm sorry- I was kind of, well, my pullout game was weak" He pouted

Sighing heavily, I squinted my eyes- looking at him. Pursing my lips, I arched my eyebrow. 

"Baby," He put his hands on the sides of my face "It's okay, alright? So what if you get pregnant- I'mma be by your side. You'll be fine, I promise"

"Are you sure?" I glanced at him

"Of course I am" He smiled 

3 weeks later, Wednesday,

Reizon, 

It was now nighttime and I was dying to go home. I was spending my whole time fixing cars and I had some oil smeared on the sides of my face as I was still trying to touch up the engine of this car. 

"Fuck," I covered my ears as I set the horn off

Clicking it back to normal, I sighed. I took off my shirt, and leaned against the car. Taking my gloves off, I played with the screwdriver in my hand. 

Seeing Isaiah approach me, I snarled, not wanting to talk to his ass.  

"You thought you would spit on me and get away with it?" 

"Hell yeah," I clashed my eyebrows together "Do you not know what you used to do to me when I was younger, nigga?" 

"I do," He chuckled

"And you think it's funny?" I snapped "You're ass used to fucking humiliate me. Pee, spit, beat me up until I was almost dead- and you think that shit's funny?!" I approached him "But yet, I can't even spit on you?"

"That was the past, man" He smacked his lips

"Nigga, it was just 4 years ago when you stopped" I groaned "And you still spit on me- on purpose. Talm 'bout 'I was aiming for the trash can'. Fuck'on" 

"You actin' like a real bitch, Reizon" He grinned

Huffing, I went back to work on the car. Seeing him walk towards the vehicle I was working on, he spoke up. 

"So was that your lil slut I was talking to a couple weeks ago?" He questioned

I slammed the hood down, placing my hands on it.

"Excuse me?" 

"Was that your bitch-"

I put my screwdriver in his face, "Don't.." I warned "Don't you call her that!"

"I see that your pussy ass defending fat hoes now" He smirked

Throwing the tool down, it stabbed through his foot.

"What the fuck?!" He yelled

I grabbed him by his collar, picking him up off the floor, "I warned you didn't I?" 

He didn't answer, making me punch him in his jaw and his nose- causing it to crack. 

"I warned your ass, yo!" I was still holding him up with one of my hands. Clenching onto his shirt, I heard footsteps. Rodney shined his flashlight on us.

"Reizon, put him down" He said

"But-"

"Now"

Pursing my lips, I threw him down roughly. Isaiah cried out. 

"Take the screwdriver out his foot" He told me

Groaning, I bent down, snatching the tool out his foot, making Isaiah whimper in pain. 

"Isaiah, you're fired- go home" 

"You ain't see what his ass did to me?!" He yelled at Rodney

"And I heard everything that was being said. You've caused enough trouble working here anyway. People have been filing reports because of you- so go home. You're done working here" Rodney said simply

"This some bullshit" He mumbled, struggling to stand up

"You're some bullshit" I snarled

"Reizon," Rodney sighed

Sucking my teeth, I saw Isaiah disappear. I put my head down on the car, sighing in frustration.

"How about you take a few days off, huh?" He patted my back

"Alright" I huffed 

"If you need anything, just contact me" 

"Thanks, man"

We shared a firm handshake and I got in my car, driving back home.  

So let me explain what happened over these 3 weeks. Paisley's parents- who I'm getting along with very well- are staying down in New York to be close to Paze. Quinta moved into the house with Rasheed and I moved in with Paisley. It has been pretty hectic, but it's all fine. 

Quinta and Rasheed have been dating for almost 2 weeks and today marks Paisley and I's one month anniversary. But the thing is, I've been at work a lot lately that I never spend time with her anymore.

I miss my Lil Thickums. 

Before I went home, I hurried to Martins to buy her some red roses and daisies. Though I was in the car shirtless, I threw on my jacket. Getting out the car, I walked into the store, going to the flower section. 

"Good evening, sir," A middle aged woman smiled at me 

"Good evening, ma'am" I nodded at her, picking out the flowers I planned on getting "How much would these cost?" 

"$12.35" 

Pulling out my wallet, I got out $13. Handing it to her, she handed me my change and the flowers. 

. .

Walking in the house, I took off my work boots, going into the kitchen to get some water. Gulping down some, I went up the steps. 

"Paisley?" I called her name, walking into the bedroom

She wasn't there and I went into the bathroom, and her head whipped over to me. 

"Hey," She said, wrapping her body with her silk robe

"I'm sorry I came home late, baby" I pecked her lips "Shit happened" I placed the water bottle on the sink

"It's okay, I understand" She grinned 

Handing her the flowers, she smiled brightly, "Happy 1 Month Anniversary, beautiful"

"Thank you" She blushed like crazy and then handed me a small box

"Is this chocolate?" I asked "I'm hungry as fuck"

"If you don't open it" She kissed her teeth

Laughing, I opened the box. It revealed a golden Rolex. 

"Gotdamn... Good lawd... Aw shizazz" I chanted 

"Do you like it?"

"I love it, thank you" I gave her a sweet kiss 

"You're wel-" She stopped "Is that blood on your knuckles?"

Looking at them, I wiped my hand on my pants. 

"What happened at work today?" She raised her eyebrow "Don't lie to me either"

"Remember that nigga that tried to hit on you a few weeks back?" I inquired

"Yes?" 

"Well, we kind of get into a heated argument"

"About?"

"You"

"Oh wow, Reizon" She scoffed

"He called you out your name for crying out loud. Of course I wanted to defend you" 

"You didn't need to beat him up" She shook her head

"You don't understand, babe"

"Okay, I don't" She sighed 

I saw her glance at me, as she went into the bedroom. Taking off my clothes, I hopped in the shower. 

"Aye, fat boy!" I heard Isaiah call 

I looked up at him and his group of friends. Isaiah grabbed my hair, dragging me to the ground. Feeling multiple shoes kick me hard in my stomach and my face, I didn't have the urge to fight back.

Coughing up various amount of blood, a bottom of a shoe palmed my face. Fists were attacking my chest viciously, almost causing my heart to stop.  

"Open his mouth" I heard Isaiah say, unzipping his pants

"The hell, get off of me" I heaved, turning my face on to the dirt

I felt him urinate on my body, finishing it off with multiple salvia shots from everyone. 

I banged my fists on the shower wall, making the bottles of soap fall down. 

"Mom?!" I yelled as I walked in the house

I was excited on telling her about my first day of high school. 

"Mom?" I called once again.

She wasn't home, so I decided to just relax and wait. Going in my room, I saw Isaiah and his friends in my room.  

"What the fuck y'all up in here for?" I asked 

"Get your obese ass on this bed" Isaiah smirked

"Get your ass out my house" I told him 

"C'mon, I'm ready to get this over with" One of his friends, Tony, said

They grabbed my arms, and I kicked one of them in the face. But before I could make another move, I was punched in my jaw, having my jeans and boxers ripped off.

They pinned me down on the bed, tying my wrist behind my back. Isaiah gripped my hair, and I yelled as he slammed his dick inside my anal. 

I cried on my arms as the water ran down my body. 

"Reizon," Paisley knocked "Baby, are you okay?" 

"No" I quivered

She closed the bathroom door, getting undressed. She opened the glass door, stepping into the shower. I felt her arms wrap around my waist.

Her hands touched my chest as I laid my head on my arms that was on the wet wall. I sobbed harder than before.

Feeling her lips touch my back muscles, it started to relax me a bit. My chest heaved up and down, trying to get it together. I hit the slippery shower wall, and she shushed me to calm down. 

I shook my head, "Just let it all out. I'm here now, alright?" She told me, touching my shoulder for me to turn around 

I held her waist, pulling her into a tight embrace- crying out everything I had in me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859 50 41
At 24 years old, Audrey is slowly achieving her dreams. A teacher, working in a challenging, rough-around-the-edges high school, every day is differ...
177K 9K 48
Highest Rank: #53 in ChickLit Sequel to 'You, And Only You' (Can be read alone, but I strongly advise reading the first one.) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
306K 18.2K 52
Sequel to We Gon' See. READ THAT FIRST. This ain't yours and you know it, so DO NOT steal it, just read baby. Contains private chapters. I don't ow...
7.1K 220 52
*Completed* (Hey Readers! Just wanted to let you know that after a year and more, I'm finally back to writing. My first project is to reedit my stor...