8 Years Gap

By rylidescent

How long can you wait for the love you thought impossible? How much effort do they need to be together? --- T... More

P R O L O G U E
Gap #1
Gap #2
Gap #3
Gap #4
Gap #5
Gap #6
Gap #7
Gap #8
Gap #9
Gap #10
Gap #11
Gap #12
Gap #13
Gap #14
Gap #15
Gap #16
Gap #17
Gap #18
Gap #20
Gap #21
Gap #22
Gap #23
Gap #24
Gap #25
Gap #26
Gap #27
Gap #28
Gap #29
Gap #30
Gap #31
Gap #32
Gap #33
Gap #34
Gap #35
Gap #36
Gap #37
Gap #38
Gap #39
Gap #40
Gap #41
Gap #42
Gap #43
Gap #44
Gap #45
Gap #46
Gap #47
Gap #48
Gap #49
Gap #50
Gap #51
Gap #52
Gap #53
Gap #54
Gap #55
Gap #56
Gap #57
Gap #58
ANNOUNCEMENT

Gap #19

924 14 5
By rylidescent

Yumiji's POV

I was interviewed by some of her classmates when I saw Angeli talking so easily with a guy. From the looks of it, he is Harry. So, they are like that at school.

I walked to Angeli and hugged her from behind. "Hey--." She cut her words when she saw me. I looked to Harry.

"Don't take her away from me. Its my time and only hers."

"WOAH!!!" I heard all of them shouted.

"Possessive ah, Angeli! Hahahaha." -Corz

"Siya na ba forever mo?!" -Jana

"Hahahaha. Wag mo ng pakawalan yan, Angeli." -Dina

"Yiiiieee!~ Kayo ah. Hahahaha." -Rikka

"Hala. Kilig na kilig ka diyan, Rikka. Di naman ikaw yung sinabihan." -Nielle

"Eh bakit? Masama kiligin?" -Rikka

"Wag kang mag-alala, Rikka-babes. Yayakapin din kita." -Rell

"Hahahaha. Taken na pala si Angeli eh." -Brick

"Hahaha. Aww. Ang sweet. Harry, ok lang yan." -Martin

"Pero wag kang mag-alala, Harry. Ship ko pa naman kayo eh." -Rikka 

"Hahahaha. Oo nga. HaLi for the win." -Joe

"Hindi! Sa akin lang si babe. Brokenhearted ka lang Joe eh, kasi may boyfriend na si Angeli." -Corz

"Weh?! Liit." -Rell

"Hahahaha." -Drew

"Bwiset ka!" -Corz

"Oh. Tama na yan. PDA na kayo ah. Hahahaha." -Sr. Senoc

I just laughed a little. They really ship us. Hahahaha.

"Wait nga." Angeli said and pushed me away, but not that really hard.

"Si Kuya Yumi ay--." I cut her off by blowing in her right ear. She immediately went meter away from me. As I looked at it, she is blushing.

I walked to her and whispered to her. "We're pretending, right? After all, you and me looked like more than friends." When I looked at her eyes, she immediately averted it. "Fine." She went away and seated at her chair.

Now, what did I do?

Angeli's POV

Pano niya yan nasasabi? Diba may girlfriend siya? Mukha ba akong laruan? Pagod na akong mapaglaruan at maging rebound lang. Pagod na ako magmahal, pero bakit mo pinaparamdam sa akin na kayang kaya ko magmahal?

He sat beside me and I noticed that he is looking at me. I was about to remove the earphone in my ears and tell him to go away when he said something that shocked me.

"I hope you'll gonna hear this. I'm sorry. I think you misunderstand. I'm not being with you because I'm toying you. Its just that, I am really having fun with you. Iyah doesn't really spend time with me, but you're not her replacement. I just think that if only you were my girl, I will really smile I never expected to. If only I met you before Iyah, I would spend my lifetime with you, with my happiness." Napatayo ako sa sinabi niya. Baliw ba 'to?

"Did you hear it?" Halatang na-shock siya nung narinig ko. Napamula ako sa sinabi niya. Ano bang pinagsasasabi niya? Okay lang ba 'to? May sakit ba 'to?

"Yeah. May sakit ka lang. Hahahaha." Pero biglang nagseryoso yung mukha niya.

"Even though I'm serious, you always take it as a joke." At umalis siya sa tabi ko.

What is that?

(O////O)

Yumiji's POV

I admit it. I'm sulking because she didn't take seriously what I said before. When almost everyone interviewed me, I catch a glimpse of her. She is with Harry again. I don't know why, but I envy him.

Maybe... I should leave. I'm not welcome to her presence anyway.

I stood up and I was about to leave when Angeli caught me by surprise. "Guys, I'll borrow him for a while." She smiled and we left her classroom. "You're having a good time with Harry, right? You should go back." She just slightly smiled. "Well, you're here. I should entertain my visitor here, right?" I held her hand tightly. I don't even want to let go of this hand.

Just this time, I want to be like her first boyfriend.

This girl is really full of surprises. She also held my hand tightly as I did. :)))

We went downstairs and showed me to her school campus. Its big. They have five buildings all-in-all. Wow, but Le Derva is as much as big as this. "I'm hungry." I demanded. "Hahahaha. Let's go to the cafeteria." We went downstairs again and she stopped halfway. "Cafeteria 1 or 2?" She asked me. "Anywhere." She just laughed. Hahahaha. "Full of Filipino foods here--." I was surprised when she covers my mouth with her both hands. "Respect, I think." She slightly smiled. "Ah. Sorry." I apologized. My bad. "Okay. Choose. If there's none here, then let's go to the other cafeteria. Or beside the gymnasium." Gymnasium? "Well, beside the gymnasium." I want to see their court. Hahahaha.

"You just want to play basketball, right?" She grinned. Hahaha. She got me. "Well, yeah. But first, I need to eat." We ate lunch or should I say, meryenda, beside the gym. 

"Want to play? Hahaha." She suggested after we took a rest after we ate. "Sure." She got a ball from the permission of her teacher. "Hey, do you have extra shirt? You'll be sweaty after this." She told me while she's dribbling. "Yeah. Wait. I'm gonna remove my polo." I have a t-shirt underneath, luckily. Hahahaha. "Game?" She's about to pass, when I answered. "As you wish." Hahahaha. She passed me the ball and we played. 

I'm not sweaty at all. "Hahaha. You're weak." She sulk after I told her. Cute. Hahaha. "None of your business." Then she shoot, but it bounce back and hurt a girl. Dead. 

"Ano ba yan, Montano? Ingat ingat naman. Nakakasakit ka eh." The boy with his friends seemed angry at her. "Sorry." I heard her answer when she got the ball. This is getting bad. "Anong sorry lang? Nasaktan siya, sorry lang?!" Then the boy pushed her. "Tama na!" I heard the girl who's hurt is stopping him from bursting out. I immediately come to her rescue. This boy has no respect for a girl. I helped Angeli stand up and glared at the guy. "You don't need to push her. She apologized, right?" I talked back at him. Angeli immediately hold my arm. "Kuya Yumi." She whispered to me, but I ignored it.

"Who are you to say that?" As I looked at it, the girl who's hurt is his girl. "Her boyfriend." They were shocked and they laugh at me.

"Seriously? No taste, dude." I was about to punch him when I looked at him. He's still a high school student. I thought of an idea.

"I'll prove you wrong. If you and your friends beat me and my two friends, then I'll accept it. But if it turned the other way around, then you're all just talk." I grinned as I challenged them. 

"Aba. Okay." She looked to her girl and the girl went away. Seems like they will find the other best players here. "So, we're 7 and you're just two?" He grinned and I heard footsteps entered the gym. The players are here. Angeli immediately held my hand and its trembling. "No. Angeli is out of the question. The members I'm talking about will be here." After that, they all got ready and the girl who's hurt convinced the teachers to have the permission to have a competition. Well, they all agree and told her that they will watch. I called Sean and Renz to help me in the game and told how this competition began.

********************************************************************************************

After a few minutes, the gym is not already vacated. They also have cheering team. Hahaha. Funny. All the students here is supporting his team, while for me, Sean and Renz is only Angeli. Even her classmates and Harry is pulled to the support team.

"Excuse me." I heard Renz, so they are here. As I looked to Sean, he's mad. "Sorry. We're late." Renz told me. "Its alright." We warmed up and the teacher told us that the game will now start. I was surprised when Angeli held Sean's arm. "You know, don't bring your anger to the game. You will lose, so calm down." She even smiled at him. Tsk. I was about to go, when Angeli held my hand. "Thanks and do your best for... me and you. Hahaha." She slightly blushed. No. She's not just who's also blushing. Unfortunately, I'm also blushing. This girl is full of sweetness. (o////o)

I kissed her forehead and looked at her. "Well, this is for you and me. So better support your future man. Kidding. Hahaha." She just had this smiley and as I entered the court, we, three, turned to beasts. 

"No mercy." -Renz

"Just fair." -Me

"Just bring it on." -Sean

Angeli's POV

Nung pag-alis nila, pumunta sakin si Nielle. "Angeli! Itigil mo yung game!" Hingal na hingal na sabi niya sakin. Tumakbo ata siya papunta dito sa side team nila Kuya Yumi. "Bakit naman?" Mukhang nabigla si Nielle. "Kilala mo ba talaga yung mga taong yan? They are called the Insignis 3R Kings. Sila ang champion sa buong universities and schools dito sa bansa. Lalo na yung humalik sa noo mo. Siya ang pinakamagaling na player sa tatlong yan."

Ano daw?!

As I looked at them, their expressions changed. Parang seryoso talaga sila sa larong 'to.

"Plus, they always win. Siguro sa international lang sila matatalo, pero dito, hindi. Teritoryo na nila ang basketball court. Parang feeling nila, pagmamay-ari nila. Well, they are considered as the best players here. Beasts are beasts, especially when they know their territory."

Kuya Yumi...

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Next time naman yung next chapter. Baka mga friday. Hahahaha. XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.6K 53
The Madrid-Esquival siblings Nora, Fort, and Ansel, find love through their phones...and go from there. *** Nora's crush on her older brother's teamm...