All I Want is Love

By BabyCakes2921

When you start feeling empty as if you have nothing left, all you need is love. If you have not read Loving... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Part 52
Author Talks

Chapter 49

1.8K 71 5
By BabyCakes2921

Teyana's POV

I was so scared to tell Kee that I was pregnant. When I said it she just sat there like she didn't know what to say back.

"Kee please say something" I said with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"How far along are you?" She said looking at me.

"A month" I lied.

"And you just telling me. Damn Tee" she turned to face me.

I put my head down crying harder. "I'm scared what do I do?? He don't want nothing to do with me. What do I do??" I cried covering my face.

I felt Kee's arms wrap around me as she tried to calm me down. "Come on"

"Where we going??"

"To talk to my sister" we got up and I put my slides on while Kee put her sneaks back on.

The car ride was silent but the whole time Kee was biting her lip like she was in deep thought.

Me and Debbie have gotten close but we're still distant with each other.

Every since that day at her baby shower. I should've listened to them back then and stopped messing with Yaya.

But I was so caught up in what we had. I finally found love and he treat me so right, we barely argued and when we did we always made up. The sex was incredible and I could honestly say I was in love. And I still kind of am.

But that day we broke up was the worse, we were laying there on his couch watching tv. I got up to use the bathroom and when I came back I heard him try to whisper on the phone.

PHONE CONVERSATION

"Can you stop playing with my emotions and be mines?"

...

"But she's not you"

...

"She'll be rd she don't even love me"

...

"I can treat you better than he can"

...

"But he ain't shyt forreal and never will be" he said getting mad.

...

"I just want us to be happy.. together "

...

"If you ain't mines by the end of the week imma make ya life a living hvll" and with that he hung up.

PHONE CONVERSATION OVER

All I could do was cry that day and everyday after that for the past couple days because he really hurt me. After I heard him of course we got into an argument and that's when he broke up with me.

I wasn't expecting that, he said 'we we're over' with no remorse or anything. he jus didn't care anymore but the sad part was that I cared.

I cared for our relationship and for him but he ain't care enough to save me time and most of all heartache.

We pulled up to Debbie and Marcus' place. "Come on boo" Kee said getting out.

I got out and followed her to the door. She knocked and Debbie opened the door and looked at us both.

"What's the matter with yall?", she asked and Marcus opened the door wider and looked at us.

"Yo what the fvck is wrong with y'all?!" He said with base in his voice sounding like our dad.

"We gotta tell y'all something" Kee said low.

I just stood there quiet like it wasn't my problem or business about to be told.

"Come in" Debbie moved to the side and I followed Kee to the living room.

Of course Marcus followed us, "Marcus go do something with your life" Debbie said.

"This my life" he tried to sit down but Debbie pushed him away.

"Bye Marcus" he looked at all of us then walked away.

"So wassup babies" Debbie said sitting back.

"Okaee so she's pregnant and Yaya broke up with her. She's a month and she scared, worst part is that Yaya don't know about the baby." Kee said laying everything on the table.

I just had my head down ready for an 'I told you so' or 'We tried to help you'. But I didn't hear that.

It was silent until Debbie spoke, "Uhm are yall hungry??" She asked getting up.

I nodded my head and got up following them into the kitchen and the smell of cornbread put an instant smile on my face. I love cornbread especially when it's still warm and buttery like that be soooo good oh my gosh my mouth is watering right now.

I watched as Debbie took the cornbread and the meat loaf not paying attention to their conversation. I really got excited when I saw her take the lip off the sweet potatoes.

"Yeeesss" I said to myself but out loud.

"Forreal Tee you cheated on him??" Kee asked in disbelief.

"Whoa whoa whoa!! Huh??" I asked lost as hvll.

"I just said that I hope you didn't cheat and you talking about yess" Kee said looking at me.

"No I never cheated on him. I'm not a hoe Kee" I said looking at her.

"Hope not" she said back.

"Kee be nice she already going through it"

"Okaee" I just looked at her with hurt in my eyes.

"Teyana don't mind her she just being mean tonight and imma handle her later okaee??" Debbie said apologizing for her.

That's shyt hurt to hear that your twin thinks your a hoe. "Okaee, can I get a plate?"

"Who you handling?? Cause it ain't me." Kee said sucking her teeth.

Debbie just gave her a look and Kee just rolled her eyes and turned the other way. "Sure boo would you like a plate of everything??"

"Yes please" I don't know what's going on with Kee but she has a real bad attitude. I noticed that it changed when she received a message. I wanna know who made her so mad.

But Debbie is so nice. She really a sweet person that loves and would do anything for her family. I was knocked out of my thoughts when Debbie put a big plate in front of me.

I wasn't even offended because I eat a lot and she knows that. "Thank you" I said my grace and dug in.

While I was eating Kee's phone started ringing so she got up and walked out. "So how far are you really??" Debbie asked.

How the hell she know I was lying and I'm not a month?? "A-a m-month" I stuttered.

"Kee not here so forreal how far are you??"

"4 months going on 5" I mumbled.

"That's dangerous Teyana you shouldn't do that!" She semi shouted.

"What's dangerous??" Kee asked walking back in and making herself a plate.

I was stuck at words so I continued to eat. Debbie looked at me before answering and I gave her that 'Please don't' look. "It's dangerous to try to eat and talk at the same time" she covered.

"Yea Tee that is dangerous" Kee said with her mouth full. Debbie popped her in the back of her head and Kee gave her that 'Really??' look. I laughed at them because they are too funny.

We chilled, watched tv and talked to each other for a while. That was until Paco kept calling Kee's phone.

"Okaee yall I gotta go nicca talking bout I'm in trouble nd shyt" she laughed putting her sneakers on.

"Now you know Paco be tearing ya behind up don't start fronting" Debbie said looking at her.

" I wish a nicca would"

"Keep on wishing then"

"You always taking his side"

"Cause he don't be doing nothing wrong and that's my brother"

"Remember those exact words when i take up for Marcus" Kee said standing up.

Debbie just looked at her. "Are you leaving now Tee??"

"Uhh yes I'm tired" I said stretching.

"Ard come on before you miss your ride" I got up so fast I learned my lesson with that already. Kee really would leave you.

She said that last time and I ain't believe her so I took my time and when I got outside she was long gone.

"Okaee see yall, love yall be safe" Debbie said walking us to the door.

"Wear yall seatbelts"

"We are not kids, we're grown" Kee said.

"Kee keep acting up" she threatened her.

"Like you gone do something" Kee mumbled but I heard her and I started laughing.

They are really a trip. "Ard Kee watch"

"Teyana imma text you tonight, be safe and I love you, make sure you take care of ya self" she said giving me a hug.

"Okaee and thank you" I said hugging her back.

"Come on hurry up" Kee yelled beeping the horn.

"Anytime boo and Kee if you don't wait a damn minute."

I went and hopped in the car. Kee sped to my house. "Ard Tee love you. Call me if you need me."

"Okaee love you too" with that she sped off.

I went in and went up to my room. I stripped out my clothes and got into the shower.

I just stood in there thinking, I hope this is not Paco's baby.

I got pregnant around the time me and Paco slept together but I also slept with Yaya that same week so it could be either's. I told Kee I was a month because that's when I found out I was pregnant.

I haven't gained that much weight to the point that it's noticeable. My doctor said I'm healthy and everything is fine.

I was laying down in a big t shirt watching The Single Moms Club when Debbie texted me.

TEXT MODE

De- So who's the father??

Me- I don't know it's either Paco or Yaya.

De- Well you need to tell both of them that they might have a baby on the way.

Me- But i can't do that to Kee and Yaya not answering my phone calls or texts.

De- You need to. they both deserve to know

Me- But wat if Kee don't want nun to do with me afterwards??

De- I can talk to her and try to get her to understand. As long as that was the only time you fvcked Paco and it didn't happen again afterwards she should understand.

Me- I'm just scared, what if Paco don't want anything to do with the child either if it is his??

De- He gone be there for the child regardless. That's just the type of person he is.

Me- And what if it's Yaya's like he would never know because he not answering my calls.

De- Imma find a way to help you with that. Maybe Kee can talk to him for you

Me- Thank you... I'm just so scared.

De- I know the feeling and you have the right too. Just hang in there and I have ya back.

Me- Thank you, a lot!!

De- Welcome boo now you just gotta tell Kee.

TEXT MODE OVER

I didn't even reply back to that message. How am I going to tell my twin that the baby I'm carrying can either be her nephew or her step son??

I'm am so scared like I don't want to say nothing to Yaya, Paco and definitely not Kee but I know I have too.

Ugh what am I going to do??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.5K 30
Im heartless, but she made me like this when she decided to leave us for no reason. She made me the cold bitch I am, now its all about surviving with...
211K 5.6K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...
1.3M 50.1K 52
Come see the good in me, cause they won't accept me and I feel like I'm scarred for my wrongs.
10.3K 141 99
Just a big family with a lot of issues and drama but tons of love for each other