When Two Different Worlds Col...

Oleh ReaperCrew98

Scott McCall has a sister who he cares about. She knows about him being a werewolf and the Hale pack. Now tha... Lebih Banyak

When Two Different Worlds Collide (Aiden/Teen WolfLove Story)
Chapter 2: Tattoo Part 2
Chapter 3: Tattoo Part 3
Chapter 4: Chaos Rising Part 1
Chapter 5: Chaos Rising Part 2
Chapter 6: Chaos Rising Part 3
Chapter 7: Fireflies
Chapter 8: Unleashed Part 1
Chapter 9: Unleashed Part 2
Authors Note
Chapter 10: Unleashed Part 3
Chapter 11: Frayed Part 1
Chapter 12: Frayed Part 2
Chapter 13: Motel California
Chapter 15: Currents Part 2
Chapter 16: Currents Part 3
Chapter 17: Currents Part 4
Chapter 18: Currents Part 5

Chapter 14: Currents Part 1

6.4K 167 39
Oleh ReaperCrew98

Dana's POV:

"Mom, I'm home!"

As soon as I heard Scott's voice shouting through the house, I sprinted down the stairs as fast as I could. Trying to be careful not to trip on something, I flung myself at Scott, wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tight. At first, he was a little shocked, but then he hugged me back just as tight.

"Thank God, you're OK" I said and without even wanting them to, tears started to stream down my face.

"Hey, I'm alright. Why wouldn't I be?" Scott asked. I let him go and went to sit down on the couch.

"Allison called me. She wanted me to know what had happened while you were staying at that creepy ass motel. And when she told what you tried to do, I got scared" My voice was shaking so much.

"Dana, I'm alright. I'm fine. It was wolfs bane that was in Coach's whistle that affected the werewolf's. I promise you, that we're alright"

"Yeah, well, I know that now. But, you're my brother, Scott. My twin brother. And even though we've fought a lot these past few weeks with the alpha pack, the killings, me being in the hospital and...and...Ai...Aiden" I swallowed back the tears that fought to get through. "But that doesn't mean that I want you to die."

"I promise that I will never do something like that ever again. You're right we've fought a lot and I'm sorry, sis. I've been acting like an asshole towards you. I'm so sorry for what I did to you at the hospital. That's something that I'll never forgive myself for. Even though we're twins, I'm your BROTHER: That means that I have to protect. That I'll beat up the guys that'll break your heart. Make sure that you're safe. Be your best friend when you need me to. But most of all, to LOVE and CARE for you, like the brother I am. And I failed at that and for that I'm sorry. I hope that you can forgive me and I promise you that I will be the brother deserve," Scott said, crying. He's right. Our brother-sister relationship has been going to hell. But deep inside I do know that he never meant what he said. People are getting killed and he's trying to save everyone. To be the hero I know he is.

"Scott, I forgave you a long time ago. I just didn't know when to have this talk with you, because I was scared that we'd just hate each other more. And you're an amazing brother. The best brother I could ever have. So stop punishing yourself. I'm your twin SISTER. The same goes for me, Scott. I'll be your best friend when you need me to, beat up girls that break your heart and to LOVE and CARE for you. Look at it this way. Before now, our relationship was damaged. Not ruined or broken or beyond repair. Just damaged. Now we can fix it and probably it'll be better than before. You're a werewolf. You and the pack go and save people's lives. You're a hero to me, Scott, and I couldn't be more proud," I told him.

We stared at each other. Both of us were crying, our eyes puffy and red. We looked like a huge mess. Apparently he thought the same thing, because he raised an eyebrow and we both started to laugh.

We probably laughed for half an hour or so before we resumed to talk. Scott told me about what happened at the big fight, while they were at the buss and the motel in details.

"...And when Lydia blew the whistle against her hand, we saw wolfs bane powder. That was the reason to why we were reacting the way we did. So Stiles, being Stiles grabbed the whistle and threw it out the window. Let's just say that Coach wasn't too happy about that," he told me. I chuckled when he told about what Stiles did.

"Yeah, that definitely sounds like the Stiles I know," I said with a smile.

"So what's been happening here while I was gone?" That's the question I had desperately hoped he never asked. But I know, that if we're going to fix the damaged between us, then I have to tell him the truth.

I didn't know that a tear had escaped and unfortunately, Scott noticed it.

"Sis, what's going on? Why are you crying? What happened?" Scott asked concerned.

"You know when you guys fought the Alpha pack? And the next day you and the lacrosse went to that meet or whatever it was, and I was covering for you at Deaton's?"

"Yeah, what about it?" And I started to tell him everything. From the moment he left through the door that day, to Kali and Aiden bringing a hurt Ennis to Deaton's, to Ennis dying and me and Aiden kissing and then a buried Ennis. When I started to tell him about how Aiden broke my heart I was yet again in tears.

"I'm going to kill him!" Scott growled and I could see that his eyes were starting to glow yellow.

"Scott..." I whispered.

"No, Dana. Don't make an excuse for that bastard. And we actually saved his brother. That's it. The next time I see him, I'll kill him. He's not getting away with what he did to you."

"Thank you, Scott."

"Hey, come here. You're my sister. I'll always be there for you. "And with that we hugged each other tightly. Both of us happy that we fixed it.

We were enjoying the silence when the phone started to ring. I sat up and went to answer.

"Hello"

"Dana"

"Mom, hey, is everything alright?"

"No, maybe. It's just that everything's hectic here at the hospital, so I'll be late home. I was wondering if you could bring me some dinner, please?"

"Yeah, sure. No problem. Me and Scott will bring it"

"Scott's home? That's good. I'll see both of you later."

"Bye mom"

"Bye sweetie" With that I hung up and turned to Scott.

"Let's go."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When we arrived, everything was chaos. Doctors and nurses were running around trying to help injured people while at the same time making sure that those that needed the most help, got it.

Me and Scott were pushing our way to the front the desk, when we saw our mom. She looked relieved when she saw us coming with her dinner.

"Oh, thank God," She said coming towards us and taking the paper bag from Scott. "I'm starving"

She was just about to open it, when she realized that we were still standing there.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry," she said and hugged both me and Scott. It made me giggle. She was the one that lectured us when we didn't say 'thank you' for the food and now she was doing the exact same thing. "Thank you for bringing me dinner. Both of you."

"It's fine, mom. It's not like we were doing anything," I told her.

"Hey, sweetheart. I was wondering, if you don't mind, if you could help out here with those who has minor injuries? We need all the help we can get and I know that you're also studying to maybe take a doctorate when you get older."

"Yeah, sure I would love to help."

"Alright, thank you. You can grab a clipboard and a kit with all the necessitates behind the desk and go around and help people." I did as she said and grabbed the things I needed.

"Is everything ok?" Scott asked her while looking around. Mom turned her head before answering him with a sigh.

"Except for half the accident victims in a ten-car pile-up, being rerouted here from downtown, and the E.R. attending not answering any of his pages. Yeah, I'm ok." I tuned them out and concentrated on helping a man that had blood streaming down his face from a small head-injury. When I finished stitching him up and giving him some pain killers, I noticed that Scott was using his healing-powers to help a lady with her injury.

I smiled at the thought that he still wants to help people, no matter how small their injury is.

"Someone! Someone, help me!" I heard a familiar voice shout. I turned towards the entrance and saw Ethan with a not so good-looking Danny hanging over his shoulders. "Oh, I need help!"

Me and mom took over and sat him on a chair so we could look him over. I could hear Scott and Ethan talking behind me, but ignored them. I already knew that Scott would think that Ethan had something to do with this. When suddenly, Danny threw up on the floor. I noticed something weird in it and it was all confirmed when Ethan whispered the word.

"Mistletoe."

We laid him down a bed and rolled him towards one of the wardrooms.

"Can you two please go back to the waiting room?" Mom asked the boys, but they ignored her and followed us.

"Where are the nurses and the doctors? Where is everyone?" Ethan asked in panic. I could see it in his eyes. He was scared.

"It's a full house tonight. They're tending to other patients," I told him as calmly as I could. There was a slight panic in my voice. Danny was a good friend of mine. I didn't want him to die.

"Okay, well, how can we help?" Scott asked and pointed to Danny. Mom glanced at me, not knowing whether it should be her or me that should tell them. I nodded at her and looked Ethan in the eyes.

"You can't. His lung is collapsed. His heart is being pushed against his chest cavity," I told him.

"He's going to die isn't he?" Scott asked. I was going to answer when I felt this weird sensation coming over me.

My chest started to heave, my vision going black and it felt like someone was trying to take over my mind. Not even a minute later, everything went black.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Scott's POV:

Mom started to look around for something that she could use to help Danny. And then I heard it. It made my blood run cold and the hair on my neck to stand up. I looked around to see who it was, but when my eyes landed on my sister, I stopped breathing.

Her eyes had gone blood red with streaks of blood in them. They looked like a hell storm. That if you looked deep enough, you could see hell. Her mouth was moving and she was using some weird language. I had to use my wolf hearing to hear her better.

It was Latin.

She took Danny's hand and what happened later made my jaw drop to the floor. Light red streaks were coming from her hand and they crawled up his arm and in his mouth and nose. I'm sure we all stopped breathing to see what would happen next. Not even a minute later, Danny started to breath better.

Dana blinked and the storm in her eyes were gone.

"What..." She never finished the sentence before she fainted.

"Dana!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Ethan's POV:

When Dana fainted we got scared, thinking she was dead. But she as alive. Now, laying in that hospital bed made me think about when I confronted Aiden about what he did.

FLASHBACK!

I stared at Aiden, trying to take in what he just told me.

"You did what?!"

"I broke up with her" Aiden simply said with a shrug.

"I got that part, but why?" I asked. Aiden and Dana are mates. Why he would do what he did is beyond me. For once I actually thought that he would take this chance and be happy. But no, instead he goes and ruins it all.

"Because I was just playing with her. Thought it would get me closer to Scott, but it didn't because of their fight. So I got bored and decided to change my plan."

"She's your mate, Aiden. You get that? Your MATE! Do you know how rare it is for us werewolves, especially alphas, to find their mate. Let me tell you, it's VERY rare. And you decided to just blow it all away because you got bored," I growled. I can't believe I'm this idiot's twin. Dana's a nice girl and if I wasn't gay, I would've definitely never let her go, no matter what. But unfortunately I'm the gay one and my idiotic brother is the straight one.

It's not that I have romantic feelings for Dana. I see her like a sister to me and when I heard that she and Aiden were mates, I was happy because then she would've been a part of the family.

"Who cares? Alright, I broke up with her, so just drop it!" Aiden growled back and left the room before I could stop him.

END OF FLASHBACK!

And now, she's in the hospital, because she, in some way, healed Danny. I could practically feel the power radiating from her in powerful waves. After she fainted, I just knew that no matter what, Deucalion could never find out about this. Or Aiden. If either of them knew, Deucalion would do anything to get her in the Alpha pack. I can't let that happen.

I just hope that she'll still stay friends with me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Scott's POV:

After making sure that Dana would be alright, I walked out of the hospital to go to Stiles and tell him what happened before coming back. I smelled him, before he talked.

"I know you're not going to believe me, but I didn't do anything," Ethan said with his hands raised a little.

"All I know is that the minute that you got here, you went right for Danny and your asshole of a brother went for my sister, breaks her heart and is probably going after Lydia."

"Look, I didn't know that he was going to do that. He was never supposed to go after Dana in the first place, but something happened," he said and I sensed his hesitation.

"Something like what?" I asked him. It looked like he was contemplating whether he should tell me or not. "Listen here, Ethan. My sister is, for the second time, lying in a hospital bed. So if you know something that involves her, then you need to tell me right now."

"Dana and Aiden are mates." I was too shocked to even move.

"I'm sorry, mates?" I asked in disbelief. He just nodded. "But...But...How is that even possible?"

"It's very rare for werewolves and probably even rarer for alphas to find their mates. It doesn't happen so often, but when it does, it's kind of like magical. I thought that having Dana as a mate will finally give him the happiness he deserves. All I know is that he broke up with her," he told me. Derek never told me about mates, not even Deaton. And to hear that my own sister is the mate to an alpha. "I don't even know what he told her."

I sighed, before launching in on the story on how Aiden meet up with Dana in her room and the words he used to break up with. When I finished telling him, he just stood there with shocked eyes.

"I guess he never told you what he said, huh?"

"No, he didn't. I just can't believe he did that."

"Yeah, well, he did. So tell him to stay away from her. And that if I even see so much as five feet from her, I won't hesitate to kill him," I growled at Ethan. He nodded to show me that he understood.

"Listen, Scott..." I looked over his shoulder and saw a car moving in a weird way before crashing with another car. Ethan glanced at me and both of ran towards it to see if anyone got hurt. But they weren't. Because the car was empty and lying on the seat was a butterfly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dana's POV:

After answering all my mom's questions after waking, I was clear to go home, but that I should rest the minute I walked through the door. I could see that she knew what happened that made me faint in the first place, but she didn't tell me a thing and I was too tired to ask. I slowly walked up the stairs while mom and Scott stayed at the hospital to answer some of the Sheriff's questions about a missing person. I stared at the floor while walking up and didn't see the person coming out of their room and heading my way. Before I knew it, I had accidentally bumped into Isaac.

"I'm sorry" He said.

"It's alright, I didn't see where I was going" I whispered and walked past him towards my room, when I heard him call out my name. I turned to him, confusion showing in my eyes.

"I'm sorry, for everything that I did to you. I...I...I lost control and I didn't mean it. I never wanted to hurt you and I definitely never wanted to give you those scars on your (back?). And for that I'm sorry and I just want to say that, if you really want to be with Aiden, friends or something more, then I promise I won't hurt you or him and that it's OK for me. I'm just really sorry" Isaac stuttered while scratching his neck, like he does when he's nervous. I sighed and looked at him. A small smile came across my face. He really looked like a puppy when he did that.

"Isaac, I'm going to be completely honest with you. It's going to take time to forgive you, but I really appreciated what you just said. And I would really like it if we could start over. Not start completely over, but you know. Just stop fighting and hating each other and start to become friends. If you're going stay in this house, maybe you'll become like a brother to me." I told him and I could see the relief in his eyes and a grin on his face.

"Really?"

"Yeah, really"

"Thank you, Dana. It means a lot to me" Isaac whispered.

"It's alright. Oh and before I forget, you don't have to worry about me and Aiden being friends or anything in the near future. If you want to know what happened, just ask Scott because I'm drained, both physically and emotionally, but thank you for saying that you were ok with it" I said before walking into my room. A moment later I get a message. It was from Isaac.

'I'm going to head out for a while. If you need anything just call.'

'OK, be careful' I texted back.

'Always am' I smiled at that.

'No you're not' I thought with a chuckle.

As soon as I changed into my PJ's I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, when I felt this weird feeling in my stomach. And before I knew it, I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the sink.

'Must be from the medication that they gave at the hospital or something. Or maybe it's because of everything that happened tonight' I thought, but as soon as I looked into the mirror, I saw something drip down my chin and got scared.

It was blood.

Blood.

But that's not the only thing.

It was black.

Black blood.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey guys, sorry that it took so long to update, but voila!

It's going to get more intense for the next few chapters. 

And what's happening to Dana? 

Stay tuned, because the next chapter will come out next week on Monday! 

Xoxo

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

216K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 37.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
239K 8.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
178K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...