All I Want is Love

By BabyCakes2921

When you start feeling empty as if you have nothing left, all you need is love. If you have not read Loving... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Part 52
Author Talks

Chapter 48

2.6K 82 3
By BabyCakes2921

DEBBIE'S POV

After going shopping with Kee and talking to her about everything I went back home and seen Tiffany watching the twins. I just needed her to be here for a little while for me to go run errands.

"Thanks Tiffany, you hungry?", I asked looking through my purse.

"Yes ma'am, I'm starving", she said holding her stomach.

"Have you been eating?", I pulled out 3 $20 bills and handing them to her.

"Not really. Thank you", she put the money in her pocket and sat back down with the twins.

"Well I can pick you up something to eat or you can have left overs, or I can cook for you"

"No it's fine, I'll just get something to eat, I need to work more so I can get groceries for the house"

"Y'all don't have any food?"

"No ma'am. My mom lost her job so she's been trying to find a job but she's just been getting temp stuff and my brother and sister had to go stay with my grandma but I stayed so I could help my mom"

"What job is she looking for?"

"Right now anything but she was a personal assistant before she was laid off"

"Hmm tell her to give me a call and here you go", I gave her $400.

"I will and I can't take this Ms. Debbie"

"You can and you will, this is for groceries okay, now the $60 is for you and I'm gonna need you to watch the kids a little more since I just started working and you know I don't like having the twins out at such an early age like that"

"Yes ma'am, thank you so much. I really appreciate it", she gave me a hug and I wrapped my arms around her.

"You're welcome and when you're here feel free to make yourself at home. You can do whatever you need to do and you can eat, just clean up after yourself"

"Okay, thank you"

"No problem, now what would you like to eat?"

"Anything, I'll eat leftovers"

"Alright. I'll take you home when you're ready"

"Okay thank you", just then her phone ring and she looked at the screen. "It's my mom"

"Alright, I'll make you a plate"

She mouthed thanks and I made her a plate and put the groceries up. Halfway through I got my babies and put them in their bouncy chairs and I gave them their bottles feeding them and they rocked while I finished. My angels were too adorable, they looked like their daddy too. They all had Marcus' eyes. Big and brown and eventually they'd either get my features and then go into Marcus' or they'd get Marcus features and then get mine but they were all a good mixture of us both.

Zailyn was slowly going to sleep while Zaidyn was completely knocked out and I got up to finish putting everything away. I separated the Thanksgiving dinner food and my regular groceries. I'm just gone cook tonight and tomorrow, something, small Monday and nothing Tuesday or Wednesday.

"Whats the matter?", I looked at Tiffany and she was crying.

"My mom, she just told me she had to go out town for a few days since she had a job that could get her extra money and they needed her but I don't have anywhere to go right now. I can't go to my grandma's because her house is already full, my other relatives I don't even know, I don't have friends because of drama"

"Girl you know you can stay here. Your mom already know us and everything, she knows you're going to be fine"

"I can't that's too much to ask for"

"Girl bye, you can eat and pick you out a room to sleep in. Everything is new or we can go and get your clothes after Marcus comes back"

"Thanks again, I won't be a burden on you"

"Girl you are no burden at all. Here's your plate, eat up", I cleaned up the kitchen and talked to Tiffany and I heard the garage.

"Baby!!"

"Stop yelling in my house like that!!", I yelled back.

"Now how you gone tell me to stop yelling and you yelling back at me. And this is our house, hey Tiffany"

"Hi Mr. Marcus"

"Eww quit calling me that, make me feel old. Just Marcus", she chuckled and nodded her head.

"Okay hi Marcus...no it doesn't feel right"

"Well it's gone have to, hey baby", kissed my lips and went straight towards the refrigerator.

"What you cooking tonight?"

"Nothing, you cook. Tiffany is going to be spending the night the next few nights and we're about to leave and be back. Take care of my babies", Tiffany stood up from the stool and we went into the garage and I just got in the Audi. I drove around the corner and up the street to her house and she got out. I was waiting outside for maybe 20-25 minutes and she came back in.

"You have everything? Toothbrush, deodorant, toiletries, pajamas, extra underwear?"

"Yes ma'am I do and I told my mom I was staying with you"

"Okay that's cool. You wanna do something before we go back?"

"No it's fine"

"Mkay", I reversed out the driveway and I drove back to the house and before I could even turn the car off Orion called me.

"Debbie's Celebration Service, this is Debbie how may I be of service?"

"Hey Debbie it's Orion, I was calling to tell you I wanted to change my idea for my wedding. I want an inside wedding at my church, and instead of warm purple I want gold and red for my clolors"

"Okay, may I have an address to the church you attend?", I asked getting out the car and walking into the house with Tiffany in front of me.

"Yes I will email you all of the information I have on that and who you need to come in contact with to do everything"

"Alright and I have scheduled bridesmaid dresses fitting for 2weeks from now on the 10th which is on a Friday"

"Okay that's fine, I'll be there but my wedding won't be in Atlanta, it's going to be in Dallas"

"Okay well I'll just cancel the appointment and schedule you one closer to home when you fly back there"

"Okay thanks"

"No problem, have a nice day"

"You too, bye"

"Bye"

"Okay Tiffany I'll show you around so you can be more comfortable", she followed me upstairs and I showed her the game room, the play room, the guest bedrooms, bathrooms and the patio that was upstairs. It had a great view so she could come out and get her mind off of things..

"Wow, I love this house and it's really big too"

"Yeah, I'd prefer something smaller but Marcus wanted go all out so this is what we go and the downstairs and outside is big too"

"This is really cool. And I can chose the room I want?"

"Yeah go ahead"

"Okay", she chose a bedroom and stayed in there and I went to check on my babies and they were still sleep.

I don't blame them, I'm tired. Foreal this time though, no sex tonight.

It wasn't late so I went downstairs and decided to make a meatloaf, sweet potatoes and cornbread. I started on the meatloaf and I put it in the oven and I poured me a glass of champagne and went outside. It was a nice autumn breeze and I loved looked out towards the open land behind the house. It makes you feel so free.

"Hey baby, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm very relaxed right now", Marcus came and sit next to me on the lounge chair and he picked leg up putting it on his lap massaging my feet.

"Mmm that feels good babe"

"Why you so tense?"

"I've just been busy lately and I know I'm working now but help from you would be nice too"

"Look, I'm just doing what I've been doing alright. I just want you to watch my kids and take care of me and the house"

"And I did that for how long? I love you and I can be a wife, mother and business owner. But I need help too, if you knew how much I did without the job, you'd understand why I want to work"

"You're at home all day"

"And that's not a chore by itself? This is my schedule, wake up in the morning without being in your arms, go get the kids up which is a struggle because Zoey and Zarius don't like getting up. Make them breakfast while they're getting dressed, feed them, while they eat now I have to get the twins together so I can drop them off at school. Come home, hear the twins crying most of the day because if one cries the other one will and sometimes they just don't stop crying. After I get them down for a nap I'm cleaning up around the house, washing everybody clothes and stanky drawers and folding clothes to put in everybody's room. Then I make me something to eat but by then the twins wake up and need to be tended to so I bring them down while I cook and then go get the kids from school. I have to deal with attitudes, homework, fuss for them to clean their rooms. Like you never here for that and that's why I didn't have sex with you. Do you think after a long day like that I'm gone have enough energy to have yo big ol' penis in me? No, I sleep to have energy to do it all again the next day"

"Alright, I ain't know you had to do all of that"

"Yeah that's what I do and you come in late when everybody is getting ready for bed or when we're all eating dinner so you come at the end and the easy part. Daddy come in and everybody is happy, all you do is get them ready for bed and sometimes you miss that. I be tired and I need you to help with the kids. The twins have a doctor appointment on Monday at 10 in the morning, can you come with me?"

"They my kids of course I'm gonna come"

"Uh huh, you always say that and don't ever show up", I put my foot down and I sat on his lap and he laid back.

"I love you baby, I really do but if you keep treating me like we're not engaged and like we're just dating then I'm gonna act like it and get a man who has no problems with helping me and not having a problem with me working"

"Don't say no shyt like that no more Debbie. I'll help you out but my life ain't easy either"

"You make yo life hard doing what you do"

"And that's not the only thing I do. I'm a business man and me and Paco been working on starting a franchise and we starting with a barbershop"

"Why didn't you tell me?", I asked smiling looking up at him.

"Because when I get home I don't want to talk about work, I be tired just like you do and I just wanna spend time with y'all"

"Mhm, maybe we should start talking about our day at the dinner table so we'll know each other's day and stuff"

"Yeah we should do that but you can't get mad if I don't tell you about my day"

"Yes I can, I don't see why you can't, I used to be at the trap working with you remember. And I was out on tha streets working for you"

"Don't bring that up, I don't like thinking about that"

"Well it happened but alright. You hungry?"

"Yeah, you cooking?"

"Yeah, I just put some meatloaf in the oven. Babe my Uncle Ren is coming"

"Why you invite him?"

"Because he's still my uncle, I love him and he loves me"

"I don't care, he be tripping everytime he see me and I don't like that shyt"

"Well he knows what be going on in the streets that's why. He knows what I had to do for you but I just wanted to let you know before he came. We should go shopping together too for some outfits for Thanksgiving"

"Aight, when you wanna go?"

"Whenever you're free"

"Mmm we can go with the twins after their appointment"

"Okay"

I didn't want to talk anymore I just wanted to lay on his chest, in his arms listening to his heartbeat. The breeze was making me cold so Marcus wrapped his arms tighter around me. I was slowly falling asleep but I remembered the food.

"Babe I have to finish cooking"

"Mhm", I looked at him and his eyes were closed. I kissed his lips and got up but he pulled me back down. "Baby I have to go check on the food"

"No you don't, you have to stay here in my arms", that made me smile so huge. It's small stuff like this that makes me love being loved and in love.

"If I don't get up for the food we're going to go hungry"

"Fine", he let me go and got up walking in the house behind me.

I went into the kitchen and put gravy on the meatloaf instead of tomato sauce which the kids always choose. I made the cornbread and put it in the oven at the top with the meatloaf at the bottom and I went to the stove top to fix the sweet potatoes.

I peeled a few of them and cut them up putting them in the boiled water.

"Ms. Debbie can I help you with anything?", I turned around and Tiffany was coming into the kitchen.

"No baby, you can just relax and chill. You were already working enough"

"You sure?"

"Yeah, you can watch TV, work out at the gym or sleep. Whatever, everything is just being cooked now"

"Okay well if you need me for anything just call me"

"Thanks, I will", she nodded her head and left out the kitchen and my phone started ringing in my pocket.

"Chef Debbie at your service", I answered knowing it was Kee from her ringtone.

"Debbie you mind if me and Teyana come over?", she sounded serious so I knew this was an emergency but I needed to lighten the mood a little.

"The Chef says come over and bring your appetite, I think I over cooked and made too much food", I started sounding a little confused and I could hear her chuckle a little.

"Okay be there in a few"

"Mkay bye"

"Bye"

"Who was that?", Marcus asked coming in the kitchen with his shirt off making me lick my lips.

"Your sisters. You look sexy babe", I walked up to him hugging him looking up at him.

"Oh do I?"

"Most definitely", he started holding me by my axx and squeezed it while kissing my lips.

"Dvmn girl, yo axx getting fat"

"No it is not. It's the same size it's been"

"Go ahead and keep thinking that. You axx getting fat, yo breast getting bigger, you getting thicker and you glowing"

"Kee said the same thing, about me glowing"

"You are baby and I love it, it means you're happy and I'm tearing that axx up", I pushed him a little chuckling.

"Whatever boy. But I am happy, I miss my kids though"

"They're fine, I talked to them earlier and they having fun. My mama said they've been good the whole time and they're all having fun"

"I just bet, I wanna go on a cruise. I've never been on one and the kids beat me to it"

"We have been on a cruise before what you mean?"

"You buying a little sailboat and getting us stuck in the ocean is not a cruise", I laughed.

He wanted to be all romantic and go sailing on the Atlantic and he dropped the compass in the water. We ate most of the food and had no idea when we'd get home. I was crying thinking I was gonna die and I was going to kill Marcus and dump him overboard. Eventually we saw a ship and they helped us get to land. Now I can laugh but I was so mad and going crazy.

"That was a cruise. That's what I could afford then"

"I didn't mind us going on a little boat but I didn't think we'd sail off so far and then yo black behind gone drop the compass off in the ocean"

"It was still romantic though, just me and my baby. And after you calmed down we made love in the ocean as the sun was setting and we were back by morning", I smiled forgetting that we did that.

"I forgot we did that"

"That's the only way I could calm you down. You was crying, scared we were gone die and you didn't wanna get yo hair wet and shyt", I started laughing.

"I didn't know we were gonna be in water otherwise I would've gotten braids. I think I'm gonna get some micros when I go back on Tuesday"

"You doing too much baby, you not gone sit there and get micros when they take forever to do and you tryna be miss busy body. Try again", he was so right.

"Shoot I forgot"

"Uh huh, you gone have to squeeze in time now to do what you wanna do"

"I know, it'll be alright. I'll do something, I might just keep wearing my own hair, it's growing and getting long"

"Yeah I know, when I pulled yo shyt I could wrap it around my fist"

"Uh huh lil freak"

"Nah you a lil freak, I'm a big freak and I got you getting freakier", he licked my face and the doorbell rang.

"Stop boy that's nasty. Licking my face like you a dvmn dog", I fussed walking off wiping my face.

"I'm a dirty dog that's why"

"Dogs sleep outside so go outside"

"I'm a King, I don't sleep outside. Aye that made me think of sum, we should go camping outside, just me and you"

"I'd like that", I opened the door and Teyana and Kee both had distressed faces.

"What's the matter with yall?", Marcus opened the door wider and looked at them.

"Yo what the fvck is wrong with y'all?!"

"We gotta tell y'all something"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 5.7K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...
74 0 10
You never expect your life to turn out how it is , You kinda wanna make it out now but no matter how much planning you do , life has a way of saying...
335K 7.6K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓️
726 5 9
A sweet, young, innocent girl finds herself in a situation that she might not be able to handle by herself. She finds Hard Love For A Thug.