Anything For You Master ((Lev...

By Cuucci

You come from a wealth family. Your father owns a company and your mom is a worldwide know fashion designer... More

I'm Just Like You
How to Pancake.
Runt
Butler Me Up
Will It Work?
Get On My Horse Damn It!
Its Hard To Let Go
Trial Run
Cool Thy Tits...
Perfection
Feelings
Note ((Not an update))
~Lemon~
For Your Own Good
Love is Strange
Here With Me
Who's This?
Enough Is Enough
A Not So Empty Doll
Note (Not an update)
The Tears In My Heart
Never Letting Go
Irresistible Words and Falling Tears
Zero Fucks Left To Give
Mending Lost Ties
This Is It
Next Move For Writting
The Plan
New Chapter Out!
Aye

Little Box Of Secrets

16.6K 654 1K
By Cuucci

Eyo! Quick shout out to mi amiga TheRealMikasa Mi casa su casa (^_-)
She is writing a book so ya should go check it out! Plus she is rly kewl! STORY TIME:

((Levi's P.O.V))

After listening to Sitty Glasses... I changed my perspective of (Y/n). She is still a brat, but not an artificial pretty rich girl. Yes, I do admit the girl is very pretty... Her (h/c), (h/l) is well kept, she has very pretty (e/c) eyes, and a very nice smile. Now that I have become her 'personal butler' I need to be more kind to the girl I guess. I started the long walk to my room at the top of the stairs, to the far left. Damn this house is a fucking maze! I walked into my room and jumped onto my bed. Even if I am just working here... Damn do I get a nice room. The room was white with black furniture and it had its very own bath. The job here is also very simple. All I have to do is do things the Masters ask, which Erwin said was a rarity, and clean which is fine by me. On top of a home, well paying easy job, and food, Farlan is getting good treatment. I do feel a hint of guilt. Basically (y/n) doesn't get anything out of the deal, only a bunch of street rats that have no knowledge of anything other then stealing and cleaning. The least I could do was be the brats personal butler. I looked over at my alarm clock and saw that it was now about 9:00. Might as well wake up the brat... I got up and fixed my clothes. Even the workers get nice clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror and smirked. The clothes I need to wear looked good on me. It was a plain white, long sleeved button up shirt, a black vest, black plain pants, and black dress shoes. All of it was tailored to my size by a freckled face brat named Marco. I went out to the hallway and made the long trek to (y/n)'s room. I opened the door quietly and snuck into the room. I saw her sleeping peacefully on her red covered bed. Her room was nicely kept and well organized. It was black and red, not colors I would see (y/n) with, but I'm not her. I was about to open the blinds when I saw a small box sticking out tbe closet.

"Not as clean as I thought..." I mumbled under my breath so I wouldn't wake her. I grabbed the box and was about to put it neatly on the shelf when I heard a metal on metal klinking sound. One small peek wont hurt... I lifted the top of the box and saw

Razors? I walked over to (y/n)'s side and saw dry tears on her check.

Don't tell me... This kid cuts... I went over to the blinds and opened them. I heard a loud hiss come from (y/n). I frowned and turned to her, box in hand.

"Mind if you explain these (y/n)!" She looked frightened and nervous.

"Never though you would resort to cutting... What the hell brat!" She curled up into a ball and began to sob silently.

Shitty shit shit.
I made her cry.
What the fuck do I do?!
I sat down next tk her and gave her an awkward hug. She gave me a confused look but I simply hugged her tighter.

"Listen Kid... Just don't kill yourself... You have helped out to many people and they will miss you... Even me." I would miss her if she was gone. She did help me get off the streets after all.

"T-thanks Levi... Just don't tell the others. I don't want to talk to them or worry them." Her voice was dry and quiet.

"Why brat? You know what, I will keep that promise if you promise to talk to me about it. I want to repay you for helping me." She looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Ok... But don't force me ok?"

"Ok. But I will force you to get your ass out of bed. Food is down stairs." She sighed a little and got up.

"Ok, see you down stairs." She smiled again and walked over to the bathroom. I got up and walked down the long ass stairs to go to the kitchen.

((Your P.O.V))

Why did Levi, of all people... Find out about the side of me I don't want to show?! I facepalmed, smacking myself in the face.

"Ow... Ugh" I combed my hair, washed my face, and put on a simple Summer dress. I went over to the kitchen and saw everyone was already down stairs, eating. I sat between Eren and Armin and began to eat my waffles. I finally saw Farlan for the first time out of the hospital care center. I gave him a smile. He smiled back and continued to eat. Small conversations were spread here and there during breakfast. When I was finished I looked over at Erwin.

"Hey Captain Bushybrows, what is todays plains?" He got up and began to grab everyone's plates.

"Well. I have to train Farlan and Isabelle some more on how to properly be a butler/ maid. Armin is going to a school program at a university with Hanji. And Eren will be taken to anger management by Mikasa."

"I DO NOT HAVE ANGER ISSUES!" Eren slammed his fist into the table.

"Eren calm your man boobs! My lil Titan bby needs to be tamed! Sorry to break it to you, but you are like a constipated rhino that is having a bad day... Wait no, a Emo thats mom took away his or hers eyeliner... No WAIT! YOUR ANGRYER THEN LEVI WHEN HE IS CALLED SHORT!" Now both Eren AND Levi were pissed off at Hanji. I sighed and grabbed Eren's hand.

"Calm. Down. Do this for me ok? If you don't like it because it makes you uneasy, tell Mikasa to take you home. Alright??" Eren calmed down and nodded. I looked at Mikasa and she nodded her head as well. Izzy and Farlan calmed Levi down from ripping Hanji's head off. I looked back at Erwin.

"Do I have anything to do?"

"No (y/n), you have nothing to today. You have Levi to accompanying you though, better than no one." Erwin smiled and walked over to Izzy and Farlan.

"Lets get to our training you two... And Isabelle, no slacking off." Erwn glared down at Izzy. She let out a loud gulp and replied with a 'yes sir' and rushed off with Erwin and Farlan.

"We should get goin', Eh my lil Coconut?" Hanji grabbed Armin and ran out the door. Armin only had a small amout of time to say his good byes.

"See ya (y/n). Promise I'll be good." Eren smiled at me and hugged me.

"Be good!" I patted his back and let him go out the door.

"Bye (Y/n)." Mikasa closed the door behind herself, leaving Levi and I alone...
Together.

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Not yet.
Anyway quick explanation of character jobs:

(Y/n)'s Parents- (y/n)'s parents ((no shet)) and Master's of the whole house

(Y/n)-Master

Eren-Master

Armin-Master

Erwin-Head Butler and one of the four heads of security

Hanji-Armin's personal maid

Mikasa-Eren's personal maid

Levi- (y/n)'s personal butler

Marco-House Tailer

Jean- Stable boy (horse handler)

Sasha-Head chef

Connie-Co-chef

Yimir-Gardener

Christa-Gardener

Reiner-One of the four heads of security

Annie-One of the four heads of security

Bertholdt-One of the four heads of security

Just adding this to keep confusion under control~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 13.3K 24
❝ i miss someone who isn't mine to miss , i dream about someone who isn't mine to dream about , i love someone who isn't mine to love . ❞
295K 10.3K 33
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 1} I lived within so many barricades; the physical wall that barred me from the unknown, outside world...the social wal...
1.1M 28.6K 33
~Re-written~ ~I do not own any Aot characters or certain Oc's that were provided to me~ Finally escaping the abuse of his father after ten years, Ere...
112K 3.7K 24
Levi Ackerman, one of the famous noble family feels boring in his life, until his uncle brings a cute boy named Eren. Love at first sight, he confess...