Friends With Benefits (s.w.)

By kroseeeee

"We can fuck but that's all this will ever be" "Okay" "Like strictly friends with benefits" "Like the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
SEQUEL!
Hiiii yallll

Chapter 5

27.7K 371 47
By kroseeeee

I walked back into the kitchen and met back up with Andrea who could tell something was up by the way she smirked at me. Sam walked back into the kitchen a few seconds later and I mentally face palmed because he could've at least waited 5 minutes. 

"What just happened?" she asked me suspiciously looking back and forth between me and Sam.

"What do you mean?" I played dump and grabbed another beer. 

"you and Sam......" 

"What? God no!" I said back with a disgusted face on. She dropped the subject and went to go get us some shots and I was happy to be out of interrogation.

The rest of the night was filled with drinking games, taking shots, drunken selfies and Sam's constant lustful glares that I tried to ignore. 

The next morning I woke up extremely hungover. All the girls took an uber back to my house and crashed here. My head is literally pounding right now. 

I got up and decided a shower would make me feel better. After getting out I blew dried my hair put on some light makeup and threw on a tight crop top and sweatpants.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and all the girls were just waking up too.

"Hey guys, are you as hungover as I am?" I asked

"More. I need water" Andrea groaned as she rolled off of the bed and stood up. 

"So what do you guys wanna do today? It's really fucking nice out" Jenn asked

"We should just lay by the pool and chill" I suggested.

"Pool party thooo?!" Kristen suggested and we all kind of groaned at the thought of alcohol.

"Sure I mean I probably won't start drinking for a while but you guys can invite whoever you want" I answered.

After eating a greasy breakfast we all started to get in the mood for a pool party. We went out and bought a bunch of beer and a fold up table for beer pong. 

The girls invited all the guys from last night over too... meaning I would be seeing Sam again. Great. Trying to suppress my thirst for him is getting extremely difficult. But he's such an arrogant fuck head that I don't want to give in so easily. 

I went upstairs to get changed while the girls went back to their apartment to grab their stuff. I put on my plain black push up bikini and changed my belly button ring to a dangly sparkly one. 

I threw my hair up into a messy bun and put on my aviators and walked out to the back yard. Grabbing a beer out of the coolers I popped it open and laid out by my in ground pool. 

Soon enough I heard all the girls filing into the house and then the loud voices of the guys came after them. Everyone piled into the backyard carrying cases of beer and speakers. I sat up and laughed at how stupid they were acting. 

It was literally everyone from last night. I stood up and went to go give everyone a hug. 

"Dude your house is nice as shit!" Kenny said as I gave him a hug

"Thanks babe" I answered winking at him. I'm such a flirt it's actually hilarious.

I walked around giving all the guys hugs as the majority of them just stared at my boobs the whole time I greeted them. 

"Uhm... eyes up here Gilinsky" I said waving my hand in his face. 

"My bad they're just so... nice" He stuttered out and I laughed at his comment and walked away. 

I walked into the kitchen to grab some chips to put out and as I was standing there I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. 

I turned around to see the one and only Sam.

"How could I have guessed this would be you" I said rolling my eyes.

"You look fucking sexy in that bathing suit." He said biting his lip and closing the space from in between us. "I bet it looks even better on the floor though" 

"You wish Wilkinson" I said smiling and pushing him off of me as I grabbed the food and walked back outside. 

The day consisted of the typical pool party and drinking activities. Sam was all over Kristen all day and I wasn't really in the partying mood. Not that I cared if they hooked up I just knew Sam was doing it to piss me off so I wasn't about to stick around and let it get to me. 

"Hey would you mind just watching the house I think I wanna go take a nap" I asked Andrea who wasn't really even drinking due to her hangover.

"Yeah girl I got this" she said and I got up and went up to my bedroom. I changed into some baggy sweatpants and a sports bra and ended up falling right asleep. 

I woke up 3 hours later and it was quiet downstairs. I got up and figured everyone left so I just stayed in my outfit. I walked down the stairs and saw that there were still some people here. Andrea, Jenn, Kristen, Gilinsky, Nate, Johnson, and Sam. 

They were all just chilling in the living room smoking and watching a movie. 

"Oh hey look who it is" Gilinsky said pointing to me as I came down the stairs. 

"You guys have the nerve to smoke in my house and not even offer me any? Shittt I see how it is" I said walking over and sitting down next to Gilinsky. 

"Here babe take a hit" He said as he wrapped his arm around me and passed the blunt. I could tell everyone was already pretty stoned so I took around 5 hits of the blunt before passing it so I could catch up to everyone. 

The room was quiet and we were all focused on watching the movie which I don't even remember what it was. 

Sam was sitting on the couch across from me and Gilinisky with Kristen's head sitting in his lap. He was focused on his phone for the past hour. 

Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate so I grabbed it out of my pocket not even disturbing Gilinsky at all. He was too stoned to notice anything. 

Unknown: I wanna fuck you so bad right now.

I looked up around the room and saw Sam smirking at me. 

Ronnie: I'm sure you do Sam

Sam: You know this whole playing hard to get thing turns me on

I just locked my phone and ignored his last text as I faced towards the tv again. 

Sam: ugh the things I would do to you right now

I bit my lip just thinking about what he would do. Being high as shit was not helping. I always get hella horny when I smoke.

Ronnie: Oh yeah? What would you do to me daddy?

Sam: Don't do that to me right now if you're not going to back up your words with actions.

Ronnie: Meet me in my room in 10 minutes. 

I slowly got up and left the living room without anyone noticing because everyone was either sleeping or too high to notice. 

I walked up to my room and stripped into just my matching red lace bra and thong and laid across my bed waiting for Sam. I needed him, like right now. 

I heard footsteps up the stairs and then my door slowly opened revealing his tall figure in the doorway.

I stood up and walked over to him and his eyes widened as he bit his lip.

"Fuck" he said as he grabbed my waist and leaned in to kiss me but I stopped him before he did. 

I reached behind him and closed the door before saying 

"We can fuck but that's all this will ever be" 

 "Okay" he said quietly 

 "Like strictly friends with benefits"

 "Like the movie?" He smirked at me

 "Exactly like the movie...except you DON'T fall in love with me in the end"

"Believe me that won't be a problem. I don't fall in love. Same goes to you though, you can't fall for me either." 

"Yeah right I would never be able to fall for your arrogant personality" I blurted back at him.

"Mmm you're hott when you say how much you hate me" he said tightening his grip on my waist and leaning closer to my face. 

He brushed his lips against mine without completely pushing them together. 

"I want you so bad" he whispered sending shivers down my spine. 

"Fuck me daddy" Imoaned back as I kissed and sucked on his neck. He groaned and suddenly I was lifted up and being thrown on my bed. 

"Does baby girl like it rough?"

"mhmmm" I moaned as I bit my lip and moved my hand down to my area slowly starting to rub myself. 

"ah-ah, that's daddy's job" he said as he grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head. I ripped his shirt off over his head and kissed me aggressively sliding his tongue into my mouth. He grinded into my hips and I felt his hardened member through his pants. 

He unclasped my bra and left marks as he kissed all around my breasts. He left a trail down to my panties and slowly slid them off. He then connected his tongue to my clit and began swirling it around in circles making me arch my back in pleasure. 

"Oh my f-fuck" I moaned out as I intertwined my fingers in his hair. He reached up and took my hands into his as he interlocked our fingers still moving his tongue in circles. He then slipped one of his fingers inside me as I moaned pretty loudly.

"Sam, Pleaseee" I begged for him to stop teasing.

"What did you call me?" he stopped 

"Sam" I answered knowing it would get him even more amped up.

"You're gunna regret that" he pulled down his boxers and his member bounced back up hitting his stomach. 

Before I knew it he thrusted into me without any warning making me scream in the sudden pain and pleasure. 

"Holy shit Ronnie" He moaned and his thrusts began getting faster. 

"Fuck..... yeah" I moaned out in pleasure as my legs started to shake. 

"I'm gunna cum" I managed to get out in between moans. 

"F-fuck me too" He groaned as he increased his speed. We both climaxed together and he rolled off of me as we laid there catching our breath. 

"I'm not gunna be able to walk tomorrow" I laughed out 

"You're welcome" he smirked back at me. 

I rolled my eyes and stood up slowly to get dressed almost falling back down due to the lack of strength in my legs.

"Need me to help you?" he said laughing and feeling accomplished. 

"Nah I'm good fuckboy" I answered finally being able to stand and slipping on my sweatpants and sports bra again. 

Sam slipped on his boxers and just sat on the bed trying to fix his sex hair. 

"Okay you can get out now, I'm tired and need to sleep."

"Oh come on, no after sex cuddling?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"No that's not how this works, cuddling is romantic, there will be none of that shit happening between us.... ever." I said opening the door and waiting for him to walk out of it.

"Until next time babe" he said as he smacked my ass and left my room pulling the rest of his clothes back on. 

I laid in my bed feeling so relaxed and sexually satisfied that I drifted straight to sleep. 

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: okay this chapter is so long! but I'm definitely feeling some type of way about this chapter like wtfffff. its getting hott in here. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Ours Baby By ash

Teen Fiction

53.6K 1.5K 29
"I'm so sorry you even met me, but what I'm not sorry for is, falling in love with you, Emily Baker." He spoke softly. WARNING: I WROTE THIS WHEN I W...
195K 3.5K 28
"Look it's like this no emotions, no relationship, just sex. ONLY SEX." "Oh god this is going to be a long scary ride."
372K 27.7K 52
"No matter where I go or who I meet, I will always be uncontrollably, helplessly, foolishly in love with you."
182K 3.9K 16
"Could you be cooperative for a day?" He groaned. "And could you be less of an asshole for a day? Yeah, I didn't think so," I scoffed.