Stripper Poles (Ereri/Riren)

By Mr_Rivaille_

Cover Photo Creds: https://k0zuha.tumblr.com/image/631580804310614016 (I edited the story name over it) Eren... More

What Happens in Parties Doesn't Always Stay In Parties.
Las Vegas and High School Students do Not Mix.
Lost Teenager, Lost Glasses, and One Hell of a Lap Dance.
Fate has its Ways.
Working the Strip.
The Recon Lounge
Glass Animals: Gooey
Fancy Pole Work
Josef Salvat: Hustler
Confidence
First Impressions
Pocket Change
Love Language
Off To The Races (Smut Warning)
Next Steps
For Hire
Suit and Tie (Smut Warning)
Sugar Mama
Valentino

Panic! At the Disco: Miss(ter) Jackson

19.2K 1K 685
By Mr_Rivaille_

[ Enjoy~ 

-Danni }

Climbin' out the back door, didn't leave a mark, 

No one knows it's you, Miss Jackson....

 Found another victim, But no one's gonna find...

 Miss Jackson 

Jackson 

Jackson

 Eren stood behind the bar in awe as the song began. It was the notorious Friday night, where Sina's own Miss Jackson was making his random debut. Levi began snaking his way on stage, to the beat, dressed in a black suit, tie, and a black lace masquerade mask, accenting his seductive eyes.He started out pretty simple, only swaying a bit to the beat, grinding just a bit, but captivating everyone, who watched in the respectful silence that The Corporal expected. 

Hey.... 

Where will you be waking up tomorrow morning?

 Hey.... 

Out the back door goddamn but I love her anyway

 (Hey)....

 Eren watched, half in admiration and half in a sort of learning experience, as Levi slowly walked around the pole, noticing his slim fingers gently tapping the long metal beam to the beat....

I love her anyway (Hey)

Eren saw the perfectly paced timing in Levi's every movement. Nothing was out of place, even in such a basic sort of dancing. His own eyes were locked on the pale fingers, noticing how they tapped. 

<Three...two...one-- >

Out the back door goddamn but I love her anyway 

Levi dropped down just as hard as the beat, making Eren shiver in complete and utter admiration and making everyone else completely lose their minds.

Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson,

Are you nasty?

As Levi brought himself back up from dropping down, his suit jacket swiftly made its way off, getting flung into the incredibly excited crowd as a group of people looked at the jacket in awe. They nearly shook, could they even touch the clothing of such an exotic icon? No too much thought was spent on it as the show continued, of course, Levi's own body the main attraction as the toned muscles were being teasingly displayed with the ravenette's white shirt being left ajar.

 Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson,

Are you nasty? 

Unlike Levi's normal style, tonight's dance was turning sporadic and messy, Levi's clothes coming untucked, his own hand running through and ruining the perfectly done strands. He seemed to be emphasizing on the "nasty", the seemingly messy, sleazy aspect of the song. And goddamn, was it working.

 Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson,

Are you nasty? Are you nasty? 

I love her anyway 

Oh, Where will you be waking up tomorrow morning? 

Oh, Out the back door goddamn but I love her anyway...

By the end of the chorus, Levi's shirt was still on, but barely hanging onto his shoulders. He collected himself as they slipped into the verse, using his magical pole of sexiness and rolled his hips along the fixture, synchronizing to the beat without flaw. The sudden contrast of a flaming mess to a seemingly docile act was teasing enough.

 Hey....

Where will you be waking up tomorrow morning?

 Hey .....

Out the back door goddamn but I love her anyway,

(Hey, hey , hey)

 I love her anyway (Hey) 

Out the back door goddamn but I love her anyway 

Just as soon as everyone recovered from that horrid treatment, Eren swore he saw a smirk on Levi's face as he gazed at the crowd, his hand, delicately placed on the pole again and gracefully made his way around it. Eren thought nothing of it until he noticed that damned tapping yet again. 

Three...two...one--

 Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson,

Are you nasty?

 Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson,

Are you nasty?

 In a matter of seconds, Levi had stripped himself of his pants and gotten on all fours, his shirt a mess, hanging off his shoulders in an unfairly sexy way. The lace masquerade mask was still on, and his sinful tongue was showing off those devilish piercings of his as he crawled, making it completely aware of his intentions, if he were said "Miss Jackson". 

Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, 

Are you nasty? Are you nasty? 

I love her anyway....

The song reached a calm point, to which Levi responded by slowly getting up with a gorgeous arch of his back, sauntering back towards the pole with a seductive swagger. Half of his shirt trailed behind him as he reached the pole, gripping onto it and staring out into the crowd, slowly making his way down. 

Climbin' out the back door, didn't leave a mark, 

No one knows it's you, Miss Jackson.... 

Found another victim, But no one's gonna find... 

Miss Jackson, Jackson, Jackson... 

I love her anyway 

Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson,

Are you nasty? 

Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson,

Are you nasty? 

Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson, Miss Jackson,

Are you nasty? Are you nasty?

 I love her anyway... 

Levi looped his leg around the pole, the rest of his shirt falling to the ground as he hung upside down, quickly switching his body around the pole like an Olympic medalist. He swung around again, his leg going up in a vertical split on the pole, and arching his back, a perfect crescent of his flawlessly gorgeous body.

 Oh...

When will you be waking up tomorrow morning? 

Oh...

Out the back door goddamn but I love her anyway... 

With that, Levi removed himself from that position and stood in front of the pole, his hips striking a pose as the last beat of the song left the stereo. The song ended in a torrent of screams and excited cries from the crowd as the stage went black. Eren too, could not help but give a handclap. Levi was hella good at what he did, that was for sure. No matter how much hell Levi put him through in his training, nothing would make Eren question that. In a way, he was glad he had such a skilled trainer, showing him the ins and outs of the dancing business. As lights slowly came back on, people were getting themselves together again, trying to recover from such a brilliant performance from The Corporal.

;}

 As the night went on, the club began shutting down for the evening, and Eren had volunteered to stay behind and clean the bar. As he wiped down the quartz counters, he was in a mental trance of replaying Levi's dance in his mind. How the man managed to be so enthralling, no matter how he decided to go about it, Eren had no idea. Levi was a curious being. 

"So, what did you think?" 

Eren snapped out of his zone, his eyes meeting with the cool grey slates that looked at him so uninterestedly. Eren cleared his throat before speaking, feeling a bit nervous for no apparent reason. 

"It--I liked it a lot. You're really good at this, Levi."

 "I know that." Levi scoffed, pushing himself up onto the bar counter that Eren was trying to clean. Eren went to go protest, only to be silenced by Levi's finger on his lips. 

"Hush now. Go do me a favor and pour me a glass of scotch, would you, Bright Eyes?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.1M 38.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...