EXO x Reader x B.A.P

By ChuOkamiChan

You are a beautiful 17 y/o girl. You have a blunt personality, you have a cool personality like 'badass' cool... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
100 Facts About Me
13
MY STORY HAS BEEN PLAGIARISED
14
I HAVE RISEN FROM THE DEAD
15

4

6.7K 194 40
By ChuOkamiChan

(2 weeks later)

(Your P.O.V)

We're currently at SM Building. We're getting ready to record our group song that the manager and team have been preparing for us. Everyone was running around frantically. The tailors were busy making our stage costumes. And we were busy learning how to dance well, Jade and Sakura were. Nari just helped them while I'm here writing a new song. I want to do a duet with Nari and Sakura and I want to write a song for them to do a duet together with as well. I'm starting to write one for Nari and I. Just as I finished the manager came in.

"Girls come on! It's time to record your song!" She said excitedly. The girls dashed out of the room and into the recording room. I laughed and followed them into the room as well. The song is called 'Spring of Life' (by the band Perfume. Again, not mine.). We practiced the song a lot more times because some of us kept making mistakes. After the 100th time, we did it. Now it was time to record the original and completed song with no mistakes. The song started.

Together

Sou SPRING OF LIFE hajikeru youna
Koiwoshiyouyo SPRING GIRL SPEED UP

Minji
Sukejuuru wa umatte ite mo

Jade
Omoide wa kuuhaku no mama de

Nari
Kekkyoku wa sou jibun shidaidesho

Sakura
Sapuraizu o matte ite mo shouganaikara

Together

Sou SPRING OF LIFE hajikeru youna
koiwoshiyouyo SPRING GIRL SPEED UP
DANCE FOR JOY hajikeru rizumu
Furueru hodo ni kokoro odora setai no
Hajimeyou yo SPRING GIRL SPEED UP
koishiyou yo

Jade
Nani mo nai hazu wa nainoni

Nari
Monotarinai kimochi no sei ne

Sakura
Kekkyoku wa sou jibun shidaidashi

Minji
Minamikaze o ma~tsu tete mo kawaranai

Together

Sou SPRING OF LIFE hajikeru youna
koiwoshiyouyo SPRING GIRL SPEED UP
DANCE FOR JOY koboreru namida
Sore wa totsuzen hajimaru kiseki ni
JUMP FOR JOY hajikeru youna
koiwoshiyouyo SPRING GIRL SPEED UP
DANCE FOR JOY hajikeru rizumu
Furueru hodo ni kokoro odora setai no
Hajimeyou yo SPRING GIRL SPEED UP
koishiyou yo

Sou SPRING OF LIFE hajikeru youna
koiwoshiyouyo SPRING GIRL SPEED UP
DANCE FOR JOY koboreru namida
Sore wa totsuzen hajimaru kiseki ni
JUMP FOR JOY hajikeru youna
koiwoshiyouyo SPRING GIRL SPEED UP
DANCE FOR JOY hajikeru rizumu
Furueru hodo ni kokoro odora setai no
Hajimeyou yo SPRING GIRL SPEED UP
koishiyou yo

When we finished everyone was happy and excited. We all listened to the completed track and clapped.

"It sounds soooo good!" Nari looked like she was going to have a seizure because of the excitement. Jade smiled and hugged me. Sakura was singing the song again and again.

We walked out of the room tired.

"Wait! Girls! I forgot something! Because we've done the group song, you'll need to come up with a choreography for it. I'm counting on you Minji and Nari." Then the manager walked off.

"A CHOREOGRAPHY!?" Nari and I screamed in unison, staring at each other.

"Crap...." Nari huffed. "I guess we got to do this... Fighting! Come on Mini!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me leaving Jade and Sakura behind. She bursts into a random practice room which happened to be EXO. They were in the middle of practicing and froze when we barged in. They stared at us.

"Uh.... Hey Nari... Taiga what are you doing here?" My flushed in embarrassment and I looked down. Nari laughed sheepishly and scratched the back of her head.

"Haha sorry guuys~ I kind of got excited over the fact that Taiga and I are going to put together a choreography for our song and I kind of barged into a random room.

"Why don't you come and watch is practice for a bit?" Nari beamed.

"Really?!" Lay laughed and nodded. The others agreed. Nari turned to me with pleading eyes. I sighed and nodded. She squealed and hugged me. We sat on the seats and watched them practice their dance for their 'Call Me Baby' music video. Nari was signing along to it. I heard my phone beep and I checked it. It was a message from our manager.

'Minji in three more weeks we need to get the music video for your 'Spring of life' and 'Nemuri no Mori' songs. So can you please get the choreography for spring of life done in two weeks and teach the other two? After we've put together your music videos we can start working on your teasers!' I messaged her back.

'Sure, we'll get that done for you. Also I finished writing songs for Nair and I to do a duet together. I also did one of Sakura and me too..... and another one for Sakura and Nari to do together....' I sent the text.

'Cool! Give them to me and the team will put together good music for you guys!' I smiled and watched EXO practice some more. During the dance, I spotted Tao sneaking glances at me now and then. I just shrugged it off and continued to watch each of the member's movements. H-How can guys have better hip movements than me?! I stared at them shocked.

"Waaah~ their hip movements are better than ours.... How's that possible???" Nari sulked as she watched EXO dance. I laughed.

"Well guess what? I was thinking the same thing." We both laughed and EXO looked at us, confused at why we're laughing. Kris came over and messed our hair.

"Yah! Why'd you do that?!" I glared at him and he shrugged.

"Uwah~ that hurt." Nari held her head and sobbed.

"Why are you laughing? Trying to insult us or something?" Kris scoffed. That son of a gun.... I wanted to kick him so badly.

"Kris! Stop picking on them!" Chanyeol rushed over and pushed, and I mean PUSHED Kris out of the way and pat our heads.

"Yah! We're not dogs! Hands off!" I growled and glared at him. Chanyeol payed no mind to it and kept rubbing our heads.

"Now, now. Calm down." Suho laughed as he pulled the squirming Chanyeol away before I tackled him. I poked my tongue out at Chanyeol and his face dropped.

"How dare you poke your tongue out at me?! Yah! Suho! Let me go!" Chanyeol started thrashing around. Suho and Luhan held him back. I kept poking my tongue and making faces at Chanyeol, he looked pissed.

"Stuuuuupid..." I taunted.

"Minji! Stop it! They're our sunbaes, show some respect" Nari panicked and pinched my cheeks. I scoffed and looked away. The rest of EXO laughed awkwardly and held down their angry "happy-virus" yes pretty ironic isn't it? Luhan came over to us and smiled.

"Since you two are here, why don't we danced together? We can help you with it. Well I think Kai would be more helpful." My face turned red and I turned away puffing my cheeks. Chanyeol saw and immediately stopped thrashing around.

(Chanyeol's P.O.V)

That little maknae of the group may be cute, but she seriously gets on my nerves. One minute she ignores us, the next she starts taunting me. I thrash angrily around as I stare at the girl poking her tongue at me.

"Stuuuuupid..." Stupid? DID SHE JUST CALL ME STUPID???? Oh wait until I get my hands on you little squirt. Just then I saw movement on the corners of my eyes. Luhan was walking towards the two members of VAN3LLA. What is he doing? They were obviously talking to each other. I saw Taiga turn her head and puff her cheeks. That's when I stopped moving. Holy damn she was adorable. Like a chipmunk, seriously cute. She cheeks were tinted pink. WHAT DID LUHAN SAY TO MAKE HER BLUSH LIKE THAT?! LUHAN YOU SLY FOX! I started to get angry again until I noticed someone crouch in front of me. I looked up and saw Taiga staring bluntly at me.

"Oi.... Pabo, how long do you plan on staying on the floor. Stand up you're going to get dirty" My face started to grow hot. Crap I'm blushing aren't I? I stood up and walked to where D.O was sitting with Tao. They both looked up and smirked.

"Oh! Chanyeol! Are you blushing?!" Tao laughed. D.O just stared at me with those giant eyes of his. He leaned to look behind me to where Kai and Minji were standing. He looked back at me and had this small smile on his face.

"Perhaps.... Minji was the cause?" Damn how'd he know? D.O and Tao laughed.

"Bingooo~" they cooed. I turned around and almost fell over when I saw Kai helping Minjilearn some dance moves. He was literally touching her everywhere.

"Yah! Kai you pabo! Stop touching Minji everywhere you dog!" I rushed over and pulled her out of his touch. Kai stared at me with confusion.

"Wae? ... I was just teaching her dance moves" He gave me one of his innocent smiles. Minji poked her head from behind me.

"Yah.... Let go of my hand please..." I let go of her hand, even though I didn't want to, I mean her hands were soft and small. Oh my lord Chanyeol..... You're being creepy. I slapped my face really hard, and I mean really hard and that startled Minji and Kai because they had shocked looks on their faces.

"Bro.... you ok? Your face is red..." Kai pointed to my cheek and I shooed his hands away.

"Yeah I'm totally fine, why wouldn't I be?" I retorted rubbing my cheek, damn it stings. Kai nodded and proceeded to teach her dancing again. Nari? Well she was playing tag with Sehun. What are they? Kids? I pulled Minji away from Kai once again.

"YAH! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT TOUCHING HER?!" Kai laughed and shrugged. He walked off and joined the rest of the group who were now playing tag with each other. I felt someone tug on my sleeves. I looked down and it was Minji.

"Yah... what's your problem?" I stared at her shocked.

"What do you mean what's my problem? You shouldn't be letting guys touch you like that! You're a girl!" I stared at me, like she just learnt something new.

"Ohhhh, I see" She turned around and held her chin. What is she thinking about? She turned back and I jumped.

"W-what?" I asked with a confused face. She was staring intensely at me. Her hands reached towards me.

"I see...."

"S-see what? Yah what are you doing?!" she grabbed my hips and started tickling me.

"Y-yaaaah! S-stop it! Nooo! Aahahahahaha!" I fell onto the floor and she sat on my stomach continuing to tickle me to death. I tried to pull her hands away from me but I was already too weak from laughing so hard. I pushed her over and started tickling her.

"Ahahaha stoop, noo!" she started thrusting around and pushing me away.

"This is what you get for tickling me you little squirt!" The others turned towards us and laughed.

"Stoooop! Please!!!" she tried crawling away but I grabbed her leg and pulled her.

"Nari heeeelp me!" Nari laughed and shook her head. I let go of Minjiand she pounced on Nari.

We continued to mess around with everyone until the day was over. I think we got closer with Minji and Nari. I suddenly became really excited for the future and the activities EXO would be doing with VANELLA.

I smiled as I watched D.O and Tao get squashed by Nari and Minji.

Yep.... Things are going to be heaps fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 4.2K 32
My name is Y/N, I'm 17 years old and my family is a fucking ass to me. One day I got tired of it, I was so sweet, so nice, and so innocent but they c...
278 20 6
[ON HOLD] "I've trusted you and loved you with my whole heart. But, in the end, you just tossed away my feelings like, it didn't really matterd to yo...
3.9K 97 25
this is my first book. My first experience, I'm sorry if there are some wrong words or grammars. I hope that you always like this book. You can reque...
1.9K 55 36
Do Kyung Soo of the band EXO has fallen in love with a girl during his childhood. While growing up, his love for her grows more and more. But one day...