Out Of My Mind

By Sarcastic_stiles

"I always thought that we've had this sort of connection... Unspoken- of course" ~~~~~~~ -Stiles Stilinski More

Out Of My Mind
Lost
Let Her Go
Stolen
Lazy Day
Alone
Party
Confrontation
Explanation
Help Me
Realize
Confusion
Even More Confusion
Dream
Electricity
Shut Up And Get Closer
Tenerife Sea
Issues
Instincts
New Jealousy
Peter
Knowledge
Actuality
Daze
Missconception
Tighter
Lies
Stuck
A Different Kind of Treatment
Panic
A Helping Hand
A Silent Promise
Interrupted
Oliver
Love
Positive
The Calm Before The Storm
A Bad Feeling
Evil
Cut
Death
Sleep
Rise And Shine
Warnings
Movie
Repeat
Blur
Argument
Anger
Ruin
Attitude Change
Redo
Weird
Determined
Level 10
You're Kinda Hot
Protect
Bruises
Wasn't Expecting That
Cross Word
Another Threat
Forgiveness
Sorry
Nightmares and Comfort
Months
Lonely
Determination
Worth it
Anger
Talk Me Down
Its Time
Bad Feelings
A Broken Promise
Dream or Reality
End

Life

1.7K 47 28
By Sarcastic_stiles

WARNING: Some details may be slightly graphic and have to do with descriptions of torture or blood. If you are bothered by such things, please do not read on.
Thank you!
------------------------
Scott
--------------
I stared at them as they lay on the once silver table, now draped in blankets. Looking at them was odd. It was almost as if I walked into Stiles' bedroom and I was watching them sleep. It looked so normal- but I knew that they had both gone through shit for the last two months.

Lydia was laying, chest down on top of Stiles, her head sideways on his chest and Stiles was laying flat on his back, his arms wrapped tightly around her.

They were both hooked up to IV's filled with water, and a machine that monitored both of their heartbeats. It beeped every once in a while. They'd been lying like this for hours now, and still hadn't woken up.

"Deaton!" I called out. He walked into the room.

"Yes Scott?"

"Are they supposed to still be asleep? I mean we did that procedure like 12 hours ago. Shouldn't they be up?" I asked.

Deaton shook his head, looking over at Lydia and Stiles.

"Scott- that doctor planted a metal box inside of each of their stomachs that was cutting off their supernatural frequency that linked their tethers. They were seconds away from death, and they need rest. They would have both died in that mental hospital if you hadn't found them in time." Deaton said.

I blinked looking over at them both.

"It was all Stiles and Lydia. If Lydia hadn't screamed I wouldn't have found her and Stiles was the one to tell me that if I didn't keep them both together and touching they would die." I said looking at them both. Deaton nodded.

"Yes Scott- I know. And that was extremely heroic of both of them. Lydia knew she would be at risk of killing herself by screaming and she still did. Stiles suffered from a severe mental breakdown from those hallucinogens that I found in both of their bloodstreams and had to drain out, and he still figured out that touch would save them." Deaton said.

"But- as heroic and supernatural they actually are- they just survived near death circumstances, had drugs drained out of their systems, and had metal boxes dug out of their stomachs. They need rest. They've been tortured for over 2 weeks." Deaton said.

I blinked before sighing and nodding. Deaton started to walk away when I spoke up again.

"Why is he holding her like that? Even though he's out cold?" I asked.

Deaton blinked and looked over at them before looking at me.

"It's said that tethers are so protective of each other that they keep each other close in their sleep. Stiles is the dominant and more protective partner of the two. So by holding her close... He's protecting her." Deaton said. I nodded before he started to walk away again.

However, before he could walk out of the room, both Lydia and Stiles gasped awake, Lydia turning her head and squinting at the light as they looked around confused.

Deaton and I both ran over to the metal table that they were on and watched as they both sat up, looking at us utterly confused, Stiles' arms still wrapped around her as she sat on his lap.

Deaton moved their wrists, making sure that the IV's were still attached and they both looked at him confused.

"Scott?... Wh-what's going on?" Stiles asked confused.

"Stiles... Lydia... Do you know what happened to you both?..." Deaton asked. Lydia blinked before nodding and looking at us confused.

"Yeah we... We were at Eichen house but... The doctor he..." She stopped shaking her head and Stiles tightened his arms around her.

"You were both being tortured. For over two weeks." Deaton said from beside me.

Lydia and Stiles' heads both shot up towards us, there eyes wide.

"Over 2 weeks? But no- that's not possible! It was only two days..." Stiles said.

Deaton shook his head.

"I'm afraid thats not true... We've seen footage of it. Investigators are looking into Eichen house and Doctor James. The most plausible working theory is that he would get overly obsessed with a patient, invite any boyfriend husband or close relative to come and "help them" or would trap them in Eichen and torture them till he would eventually make them watch each other die. So they've shut down Eichen House to do this investigation." Deaton said.

"You both... You've been tortured for 2 weeks. Lydia- you've been half-conscious for most of it. He's put you out with sedatives and keept you high on hallucinogens so that he could talk to you and you wouldn't remember half of the things he said and did to you-"

"Wait, 'did to her'? What do you mean? What did he do to her?" Stiles asked, tightening his arms around Lydia more.

Deaton shook his head.

"Stiles... He didn't sexually abuse her, if that's what you're thinking. She's completely unharmed in that way. However... This man got his high off of abuse and domination, so he would get her high off of the drugs he was giving her so that she couldn't fight back or remember. He beat her a few times and there was some mental stimulation... He did a few things to try to prep you to obey him when he would tether you to him." Deaton said.

"And... It seems that because of the traumatic things that happened, and the heavy amount of drugs that you were both given... You don't and may never remember the things that were done to you."

Stiles widened his eyes and tightened his arms around her, shaking his head as Lydia blinked shakily before looking at her lap.

"This is all my fault! I shouldn't done something! I should've-"

Lydia quickly picked up his chin, forcing him to look at her.

"Don't say that, you couldn't have done anything more than you already have done. It doesn't matter anyways, I can't remember any of it. Please don't worry." Lydia said, looking up at him. He looked into her eyes and sighed, nodding.

I found this strange. Stiles never got this kind of angry- ever. But maybe what Deaton said about him being the most protective is true. He can't control his anger when it comes to protecting her. But she can help to calm him down.

"Stiles... You however were not asleep for any of what happened. Actually you kind of half were. You were stuck in a loop of basically lucid nightmares. He was using the drugs to trick your brain into thinking that-"

"That Lydia was dying in front of my eyes over and over again. I remember it. Trust me. It's burned into my brain. It would be different every time though. All different ways that he'd kill her. And it was never ending." Stiles said before putting his chin on Lydia's shoulder and staring straight ahead. Lydia slowly rubbed his hand and blinked as she looked down at her lap.

Deaton nodded.

"Yes Stiles. Exactly. In the footage that Scott stole- I could hear you repeating things over and over again. Many 'no!'s and a lot of 'please don't kill her- kill me!'s. But the part that you aren't remembering is the torture. He was putting you through a countless number of torture. Whipping you, beating you, cutting you with knives... You were being tortured physically while being mentally tortured." Deaton replied. Lydia blinked, shaking her head as she pursed her lips. I sensed that she was trying her hardest not to cry at what she was hearing. This terrible horrible thing.

Deaton cleared his throat.

"And that's not all... You both currently have large sewn up cuts on your stomachs. That was from... A large metal box that was pushed into each of your stomachs to cut off the supernatural frequency and cut off your tethers." Deaton said.

Lydia and Stiles both blinked before Lydia slowly lifted up her shirt and noticed the mark, running her fingers over it.

I looked at the both of them. They had scars and cuts and bruises all over their arms and legs and everywhere really. Not to mention the blood and tears that were on their clothes when I found them. The only place that wasn't bruised or damaged were their faces. Almost as if the doctor wanted to see every painful expression on their faces as they died.

Stiles glanced at the mark on her stomach before shaking his head.

"He has to die. We can't let him live any longer. He has to-"

"He's already dead." I said. Lydia and Stiles looked at me confused.

"I killed him. When I ran down the stairs to where he was keeping you and where I heard the scream come from, he was there. He tried to throw something at me and knock me out- but I realized that he must've been the reason that Lydia had screamed. I could sense it. So I killed him. And then I took the tapes he had in his office so Deaton could see them."

I sighed.

"When I walked in the room with you both- Stiles- you were awake but barely. You were relieved and that's when you told me that I'd have to keep you both touching to keep you both alive, and then you passed out Stiles. And I got you both out and brought you here."

Lydia blinked and looked at me, tears in her eyes.

"Y-you killed him?" Lydia asked me. I nodded.

"Yeah- yeah I got rid of him." I said.

Lydia quickly leaned forward and wrapped her arms around me, crying into my shoulder and mumbled thank you over and over between sobs. Stiles rubbed her back softly as I wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm always here for you guys. Always." I said. Stiles looked at me and smiled before giving me a nod of thanks. I smiled before Deaton spoke up again.

"I'm going to detach you from the IV's. You both should be fine now. Scott will drive you guys home in Stiles' jeep- and Stiles- your dad brought it by before and wants you to know he loves you and is glad you're safe." Deaton responded. Stiles nodded and Lydia finally stopped crying, sniffling as she leaned back on Stiles lap, putting her head on his shoulder.

"You guys are going to want to keep contact." Deaton said.

Stiles nodded.

"Trust me. I'm not letting go of her any time soon after what happened." Stiles said. Deaton nodded.

"Good- and remember- you need sleep! You haven't gotten any actual sleep and your wounds won't heal if you don't. Scott- stay at their house and keep an eye on them. No school for a while for you two- I've already notified both of your doctors and they know what happened- with the torture at least. I agreed to do counseling with you, and you both get a month off of school- no need to make any of it up." Deaton said.

"Now go home and sleep."
----------------------------------
AUTHORS NOTE:

HAHA. GOT YA. THEY'RE ALIVE. :D

Okay, but seriously PLEASE COMMENT IF YOURE LIKING THE SERIES SO FAR! I love hearing your feelings on chapters!

THANKS ALL MY LOVIES!!

-Sarcastic_Stiles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 1.5K 21
During the heat of the argument, Lydia accidentally said something to Stiles. Which makes him doubt their relationship. What will happen to Stydia wh...
48.7K 1.3K 12
"Hey Scott?" Stiles asks shyly. Scott turns his head. "Hmm?" Scott asks. "There's a girl in your house." Stiles points out. Scott looks. "Oh yeah th...
2.6K 87 28
Okay guys, so I thought that I'd put together a collection of mini stories and ideas about Stydia in one area and I'll hopefully work on making as ma...
77K 3.3K 28
"Stiles Stilinski? He's just a myth."