I'll Never Let You Go [Justin...

By AButternutParty

Parents killed in a car crash, forced to live with her horrible aunt and uncle, Emilie Smith moves from the s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
to everyone reading this story on this account,

Chapter 18

3.6K 31 1
By AButternutParty

--Emilie's POV

He gently picked me up and placed me on the wheelchair. I winced again as he let go of me, because all the weight went on my stomach and it hurt really bad. He wheeled me over to the hallway and slammed the door shut behind us.  

-"You okay Justin?" I whispered, looking up at him.  

He looked down at me and forced a smile on his face, trying to make it look natural. I saw right through it.  

-"Yeah, I'm just tired a bit." he said, looking at me.  

I shrugged and he wheeled me over to the nearest doctor. I recognized him as the one who had given Pattie the page we used earlier today.

-"Hey Doc! Is it okay if Emilie and me go visit some patients?" he asked to the doctor.  

The doctor nodded and shuffled in his pages in his hands until he pulled out a long one. It had about 20-30 names on it.  

-"Just like last time, these are the kids that don't get much visits. It would really brighten their day if you could spend about half an hour with them, a lot get sort of depressive because they don't get much company.." he trailed off.  

Me and Justin nodded as he took the list from the doctor and gave it to me. I looked quickly through the list as Justin wheeled me to a room.

*** 6 hours later

-----Emilie's POV

I sighed. I was exhausted.  

-"Justin can I get some chocolate first? I feel like I'm gonna fall asleep any second and chocolate helps me stay up.." I whispered, too tired to talk any louder.  

He chuckled.  

-"Here, I have some right here..."  

He stopped walking and stuffed his hand in his pocket, pulling out a Coffee Crisp. I smiled and tried reaching for it. I couldn't move my arm a tiny bit, I was so tired. He smiled and opened the wrapper, then held the bar in front of my mouth. I rolled my eyes and took a ginormous bite out of it. He just held the rest of the bar there. When I finished he threw the wrapper in the garbage can. I looked back at the list on my lap.

There was one more name on the list. Justin softly knocked on the door and opened it slowly.

There was a girl, who looked about my age, who was lying on the hospital bed. She looked cold, she was shivering slightly. She heard my wheelchair squeak and she looked up. She looked tired and her eyes were puffy, as if she had been crying. Her eyes widened as she saw Justin.  

-"Are you... Justin Bieber?" she whispered.  

Justin smiled and nodded.  

-"The very one!" he said proudly.

The girl looked as if she was about to have some sort of heart attack. Justin pushed my wheelchair closer to her bed and then sat next to her. She just stared at him, wide-eyed. I giggled at her expression.  

-"So what's your name?" I asked.  

She looked over at me, smiling slightly.  

-"My name's Rose, and I'm 13, turning 14 in December." she answered.  

-"Well that's a pretty name! My name's Emilie, and I'm turning 14 in November!" I said excitedly.  

-"And I'm Jus-" Justin started.  

-"Justin Bieber, 14, turning 15 next March." she completed casually.

I burst out laughing at Justin's expression. He looked a little scared. Rose started giggling too.  

-"How did you know that?" Justin asked Rose.  

-"Hello?! You're famous teen singer JUSTIN BIEBER! And I'm one of your biggest fans! I'm like freaking OUT right now!! Ask me any question about you and I bet I can answer it!" she said in a challenging tone.

Justin thought for a few seconds.  

-"What's my dad's name?" 

-"Jeremy. And your little sister is Jazmyn and your little brother is Jaxon." she answered, smiling.  

-"Whoaa... Ummm... What's my favorite candy? 

-"Sour Patch Kids, the red ones." 

-"Jeez how did you know about the red ones? Ummm okay here's a hard one: what's my middle name? I haven't told it in any interviews or anything yet" he said with a challenging smile.

Rose sighed.  

-"You're so ignorant Justin! Like EVERYBODY knows it's Drew! C'mon you got to get in touch with your fans a little more!" she started laughing.  

His eyes were wide, he looked so confused. I just kept laughing.  

-"One last question... Who's my idol?" he asked.  

-"Chuck Norris, Michael Jackson, oh and you have a celebrity crush on Beyonce." she added with a smirk.

Justin blushed slightly.  

-"Anyways, tell us a bit about yourself, Rose. Why are you here?" he asked wonderingly.  

I gave him my why-the-hell-did-you-just-say-that look. He suddenly realized what he had said and turned his head quickly to Rose, who now had her head down, her eyes closed.

I grabbed Justin's shirt collar and roughly pulled him down to my level.  

-"Justin! Why the hell did you say that?! She was all cheerful and happy and you just ruined it!" I whisper-yelled.  

He looked at me with a scared expression.  

-"I-I'm sorry, I-It just came out o-on it's own..." he stuttered nervously.  

I sighed and let go of him. He fixed his shirt and leaned to Rose, gently placing his hand on her shoulder. She sniffed and wiped a tear on her cheek.  

-"I'm sorry Rose. That was ignorant of me and I shouldn't have asked that, it's none of my business. I'm sorry and you don't have to answer that if you don't want to." he told her.

What he just said made memories I've been trying so hard to forget flood back in my mind. When we were at the beach and he asked me about my parents. He had apologized pretty much the same way. Just the thought of my parents made my eyes water. I quickly tried wiping them away, but my cast hit the arm of the wheelchair, making a clinking sound. Justin turned around and looked at me. His eyes widened.  

-"And why are you crying?" he asked cautiously.  

-"It just... made me think of my parents..." I whispered out, knowing that if I talked any louder my tears would spill over.

Justin seemed confused, then I saw him get wide-eyed as he remembered our moment at the beach too.  

-"Oh my gosh I'm so stupid! I made two awesome girls cry in less than a minute! I'm such a jerk!" he yelled at himself, slapping his forehead with his palm.  

He covered his face with his hands and rested his elbows on his knees.  

Rose looked at me with an excited expression and mouthed: 

Did Justin Bieber just say I'm awesome?"

I burst out laughing at how unexpected that was from her. I just couldn't help myself, it was so funny. It didn't help that I was overtired and that I just ate chocolate; chocolate makes me get really hyper. I couldn't stop laughing. Soon I was holding my stomach, because it was hurting from laughing so much. By then Justin was at my side, trying to make me stop laughing, because he knew my stomach hurt like hell when I laughed.  

He pinched my arm lightly, trying not to hurt me too much, but it didn't help. I was laughing for like 3 minutes straight, and it felt like somebody kept stabbing me in the stomach.  

Rose was by my side too, helping Justin.  

-"Sorry Emilie, but this is the only way..."he took a deep breath "What happened to your parents?" he asked nervously.

I slowly stopped laughing. I felt tears sting behind my eyelids. He quickly pulled me into a hug and stroked my hair soothingly. I just sat there, crying on his shoulder. After the tears stopped I pulled away from the hug. Rose and Justin were both looking at me worriedly.

-"I'm so sorry Emilie! I didn't want to make you sad again, but I didn't want you to keep hurting... I'm so sorry!" he whispered.  

I nodded.  

-"It's fine, Justin. You did what you judged was the best idea, and it worked." I smiled at him.

Justin relaxed a bit and they sat back down on the bed.  

-"So, what are you guys doing here anyways?" Rose asked.

-"Well since I was already here in the hospital, and we were super bored, and Justin wanted to see if he had some fans here he could make happy, we decided to come visit some people that the doctor said don't get much visits..." I said quietly.  

Rose smiled.  

-"Well I'm happy you guys came! It really did make my day-no wait my life- so much happier!" she said cheerfully.

I smiled back. Suddenly a nurse came in.  

-"Okay Rose, time for you to go to rest! You still have to go to your therapy tomorrow morning!" she said to Rose.

Rose sighed.  

-"Yeah, just let me say bye to Emilie and Justin."  

The nurse left the room.  

-"Okay well thanks for coming, I really appreciate it!" she said, hugging us both.  

-"No problem! Want us to come again tomorrow?" I asked.  

-"Sure! But I'm only available after 4 o'clock... But you can come after!" she smiled excitedly.

Me and Justin said bye and he pushed me back to my room. I was exhausted again. Justin effortlessly lifted me from my wheelchair and gently set me down on the bed. I scooted over once again and he sat next to me.  

-"Could we do this again tomorrow? It was really fun" I asked, smiling up at him.  

He nodded, smiling too.  

-"Yeah, I really liked talking to Rose too, she was really funny!" he said, laughing a little.

-"Yeah, she was like obssessed with you!" I giggled.  

-"Oh and by the way... what did she do that made you laugh so much?" he asked, serious now.  

-"Oh she was like: Did Justin Bieber just say that I'm awesome? And it made me laugh that she totally forgot you just made her cry and she turned back into the overly obssessed fan" I giggled again.

Justin burst into laughter too.  

-"She's so obssessed! Like, how on earth did she know the red Sour Patch Kids are my favorites?" he managed to say between laughs.

His laughter finally died down and he yawned, stretching his arms over his head.  

-"Well I'm ready to go to sleep! How about you?" he asked, turning around to face me.  

-"I am too, but just one question first: did you feel like Rose was really upset about something?" I asked quietly.

He took a deep breath.  

-"Yeah, maybe if we could get her to talk to us, we could figure out a way to help her and help her be happier..." he said wonderingly.  

-"Maybe... If I told her why I'm here she'd tell us why she's here..." I wondered out loud.

-"Are you sure you want to tell her? I mean she is nice and all, but we just met her today! And your story is kinda... Personal." he said cautiously.  

-"Yeah, it's true, but I felt like I could trust her... Didn't you?" 

He nodded.  

-"Well you can tell her if you want, but if I were you, I'd wait a few days, wait to get to know her better... Just saying." he added.

I sighed. I could feel the effects of the chocolate fading.  

-"Good idea. Okay well now I can barely keep my eyes open, so we'll talk again tomorrow kay?" I said, yawning.  

He yawned too.  

-"Yeah, me too. Goodnight!"  

-"Goodnight Justin."  

I turned my back to him and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 750 28
Natalia Monroe HATES Jason McCann but when he has a weird dream that causes him to fall in love with her, she realizes he isn't so terrible. What hap...
7.3K 181 41
What will happens when a girl moves to Germany to live with her aunt and cousin because of her behaviour? TW: murder
24.2K 820 31
Evie grew up with her Aunt and Uncle..why's that? it's because her parents were always travelling and never seem to have time for her...but when they...
8.4K 190 16
When Nikki Seville loses her parents in a tragic car accident, her whole life is ruined. Having lost the appetite for life, she is sent to live with...