Oh Baby Momma

By koovoobi

Pregnancy is a unique journey that test everyone's physical and emotional strength, not only mom's but also d... More

Author's Note
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Coming Soon

Chapter 80

4.4K 460 53
By koovoobi

It sounds like the storm has passed for the Kim household, with everyone gradually returning to their normal routines and finding solace in the familiarity of everyday life. Despite the initial shock and turmoil caused by Yeonjun's actions, the family has found strength in moving forward, refusing to let the incident define them.

After enduring the emotional turmoil, Jungkook has returned to his normal energy and spirit, returning to his healthy self with tenacity and resolve. The babies, sensing the renewed sense of stability and love in their home, respond joyfully and enthusiastically, cherishing their momma's presence more than ever before.

With each passing day, the wounds of the past begin to heal, giving way to a sense of hope and optimism about the future. The Kim family, bound by love and unity, stands together, ready to face any challenges that may arise with strength and resilience.

~

Currently, the Kim household was bustling with excitement as each family member prepared for their much-anticipated vacation. Amidst the chaos of packing and organizing, Jungkook found himself multitasking, lending a helping hand to Jimin while also attending to the needs of the little ones.

"Done, Mia baby. Come here with your hair tie," Jungkook called out, his voice filled with gentle affection as he carefully dressed little Jae in an adorable outfit. Mia, eager and enthusiastic, approached him with a pouch in her hand, ready to add her own touch to her appearance.

"Pink or yellow?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "Pink. See your unicorn on the dress is pink, right?" Jungkook replied with a warm smile, as he made Jae wear his little socks.

Mia immediately took the pink band and then jumped over to get on the bed. "Momma, I want a butterfly bun," she declared, her request met with a soft chuckle from Jungkook. "Of course, my baby boo," Jungkook responded, reaching for a comb as he prepared to fulfill Mia's request. With practice ease, he began to style her hair, forming delicate butterfly buns that adorned her head with cuteness.

"Jungkookkkkk.." With a gentle sigh, Jungkook turned his head towards the bathroom upon hearing Taehyung's call. "Aaaaa," he replied aloud. "I forgot my bath towel," Taehyung announced from the bathroom, his voice carrying a hint of sheepishness. "This man. Can't he be a little responsible?" Jungkook muttered under his breath and continued to carefully fix Mia's hair with hairpins.

"Jungkookkkkk," Taehyung called out again, his voice echoing through the room once again. "Coming," Jungkook replied, rising from the bed after ensuring the pillows were arranged safely around Jae. "Mia baby, don't go anywhere. Check on Jae," he instructed, trusting her to keep an eye on her younger sibling as he made his way to the washroom, towel in hand.

Jungkook tapped on the bathroom door a few times. "Here," he said, holding out the towel through the partially opened door. "Mm?" Taehyung responded with a confused hum. "Your towel," Jungkook repeated, growing impatient as he waited for Taehyung to accept it. "Ah, yes. Come," Taehyung replied absentmindedly, reaching out to pull Jungkook inside along with the towel. With a sudden tug, Jungkook stumbled forward, caught off guard by Taehyung's unexpected movement.

"Ouch, Tae," Jungkook whined, rubbing his arm where it had collided with the door frame as Taehyung closed the bathroom door abruptly. "Seriously?" Jungkook's eyes grew in disbelief when he saw Taehyung standing there stroking his m..mbr. "Please. It won't take five minutes." Taehyung said, grabbing Jungkook's hand. "What five minutes? Tae. Kids are there." Jungkook whispered, looking at his hand wrapped around his hardened taetae.

"I thought to take care of it myself, unfortunately I couldn't." Taehyung said, stroking it with Jungkook's hand. "Ah. How on earth did you end up in this position?" Jungkook asked in disbelief, kneeling down in front of him. "Do you think I need any particular reason for that? Your mere existence is enough. Ufff.. Yes.. Like that." Taehyung threw his head backward as Jungkook's lips twirled on his tip.

Taehyung bent a little and rolled Jungkook's tees up to free his melons. "Do you know how beautiful you look from here?" Taehyung asked, running his hand over Jungkook's left b...bies. Jungkook looked up as his took him deep throat. "F...k yes.." Taehyung moaned, gripping Jungkook's hair. "Can I finish it off in your mouth?" Taehyung asked, thrusting inside his mouth slowly. Jungkook nodded, gripping Taehyung's thighs as his eyes welled with fresh tears. "Yes.. Yes.. S..k it hard. Yes. Like that." Taehyung said, looking at Jungkook. He again bent down and squeezed his both b..bies before caressing Jungkook's back. "I am c..ming" Taehyung rolled his eyes as he shot his seeds inside Jungkook's mouth. However, Jungkook gagged and threw up instantly.

Jungkook's sudden gagging and vomiting caught Taehyung off guard, his initial confusion quickly giving way to concern as he realized the severity of Jungkook's reaction. "Oh, did I overwhelm you?" Taehyung asked, his voice tinged with worry, as Jungkook continued to vomit uncontrollably.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung's concern deepened as he watched his husband's struggle. Without hesitation, Taehyung moved closer, gently rubbing Jungkook's back in a soothing motion, hoping to provide some comfort and alleviate the nausea.

Jungkook took a moment to compose himself, leaning against the wall as he focused on regulating his breathing. "You okay?" Taehyung's gentle touch on his cheeks brought a small measure of comfort, and Jungkook nodded slightly in response. "Y... Yes," Jungkook replied softly, his voice still shaky from the ordeal.

With trembling hands, he reached for the faucet, splashing water on his face and rinsing out his mouth in an effort to wash away the remnants of nausea. "That was a lot," Jungkook admitted, his tone reflecting a mix of exhaustion and relief as he dried his face with the towel. Taehyung smiled sheepishly in response. Rolling his eyes playfully, Jungkook tossed the face towel back at Taehyung before heading out of the bathroom. "I can make you roll your eyes more. Give me ten more minutes." Taehyung said aloud but Jungkook had already closed the door behind him with a smile.

"Momma." Jungkook grinned as Mia rushed towards him with a pair of socks. He pinched her cheek playfully before assisting her in putting on her socks and boots. "Good job, my little fashionista," he praised, ruffling her fringes affectionately. "Now, go and see if grandma is ready or not." Mia nodded eagerly, before darting out of the room in a blur of excitement.

As Jungkook collected the scattered makeup items from the bed, he noticed Jae holding onto a concealer, his tiny fingers exploring the colorful packaging with curiosity. "Don't bite it, baby," Jungkook said, gently taking the concealer from Jae's hands. He then handed him his vanity bag, filled with safe and colorful items for Jae to play with, ensuring the little one stayed entertained while he finished getting ready.

With a fond smile, Jungkook watched as Jae happily explored the contents of the bag. "Are you wearing that?" Jungkook turned around to face Taehyung and nodded in response to his question. However, his agreement was met with a surprise from Taehyung.

"Oh, I thought you were wearing it at home. Change it. Wear something sleeveless," Taehyung said casually, walking over to the dressing table to freshen up. He sprayed deodorant all over his body and ran a comb through his damp hair, preparing himself for the outing.

Jungkook couldn't hide his disappointment and his lips formed a slight pout as he processed Taehyung's request. "Ah, really? I need to change?" he sighed, feeling a bit put out by the sudden change of outfit. Taehyung nodded in confirmation as he finished getting dressed, slipping into a comfortable pair of pants and a casual tee. "You should have said it earlier," Jungkook whined, making his way to the closet to pick out a new outfit, resigned to the last-minute wardrobe change.

"Fine now?" Jungkook inquired, glancing at his husband, who was lounging on the bed and playing with Jae. "Perfect," Taehyung affirmed, giving a thumbs up as he continued to play with the little one. Satisfied with Taehyung's response, Jungkook made his way to the mirror to touch up his hair and makeup.

In the midst of his grooming routine, he dropped a casual remark that caught Taehyung's attention. "I skipped my date," Jungkook said casually as he focused on applying mascara to his lashes. Taehyung's interest piqued, he turned his gaze towards Jungkook with a silent question in his eyes. "How many dates?" he inquired.

"Mm.. Two weeks," Jungkook replied, his gaze still fixed on his reflection as he checked his appearance. "Do we need to check?" Taehyung pressed further, his expression unreadable as he awaited Jungkook's response. "No, I don't want to," Jungkook replied firmly, turning to face Taehyung with a gentle smile.

Sensing Taehyung's thoughtful gaze, Jungkook walked over and took a comfortable seat in his lap. "I don't feel like checking. That's the reason," Jungkook explained softly, his voice filled with sincerity as he met Taehyung's gaze with affection. Taehyung hummed, placing a hand on Jungkook's waist. "Mm. As you say." Taehyung replied, stroking his waist with his thumb.

"Can we get going then?" Taehyung asked eagerly. "Mm. Seems like you are looking forward to the vacation," Jungkook replied, a playful glint in his eyes as he flicked Taehyung's chin teasingly. "Of course I am. Who else won't? After all, we are going to Thailand," Taehyung exclaimed, wiggling his eyebrows mischievously. Jungkook shook his head with a fond smile.

"I planned to go there after my retirement. However, it appears to be early now," Taehyung remarked, gently stroking his waist with his thumb. "With me?" Jungkook inquired, a hint of surprise in his voice. "With you? Oh, never. Who will take a lunchbox from home to have dinner at a five-star hotel?" Taehyung teased, bursting into laughter at the bewildered expression on Jungkook's face.

"You.. You stupid tiger," Jungkook retorted, playfully hitting Taehyung, who laughed in return. Their playful banter caught Jae's attention, and soon he joined in, giggling as he mimicked Jungkook's actions, his tiny hands reaching out to join in hitting Taehyung.

"Ah.. Don't bite," Taehyung yelped as Jungkook playfully bit his biceps while Jae, joining in the mischief, nibbled on his shoulder with tiny teeth. "God, who are you all? Vampires?" Taehyung exclaimed, rubbing the spot where a small mark had formed, his tone mixed with amusement and mock exasperation.

"You want my attention when you feel...mmm..." Jungkook teased, pretending to bite again as Taehyung wriggled to escape his grasp. However their playful tussle was interrupted by Mrs. Kim's voice at the doorway. "Aren't you both ready yet?" she asked, her voice carrying a mix of amusement and impatience.

"Y...yes, Mom," Jungkook replied, quickly sitting up and fixing his clothes in a flush of embarrassment. "Shall we go then? You both can continue your fight when we reach there. Everyone is waiting downstairs for you two." Mrs. Kim said with a knowing look.

Jungkook nodded, swiftly picking up Jae and getting ready to leave. "Go ahead, I'll take the luggage," Taehyung offered, standing to gather the bags. When Mrs. Kim left, Jungkook could not help but turn and give Taehyung one more playful bite on his broad cheek before rushing out of the room, giggling and clutching Jae tightly. "I'll give you something for your silly antics," Taehyung called after him, shaking his head with a smile, amused by Jungkook's playful nature.

With that, they all walked towards the door, their spirits high and eager for the adventures that lay ahead in Thailand. The lighthearted banter and playful interactions promised a vacation full of laughter and treasured memories together.

..to be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 9.3K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...
17.3K 997 12
"N-no, you can't do that... I-I'm pregnant remember?" A story where jungkooks life turned into a living hell after making the biggest mafia fall in l...
186K 6.5K 65
Taehyung : You're worthless..I frickin' hate you! Jungkook : B-but what did I do!? Dive into the journey of two guys..their lives got entangled toget...
587K 27.8K 49
"I am p-pregnant, Taehyung and it is your's", Jungkook spoke with a crack in his voice, while trying to supress his sobs. "W-What?" ✧ Jungkook is a c...