Distance b/w Us...

By background21

They say distance means so little when the person means so much... But when you mean nothing to that person... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 26

19.1K 748 57
By background21

*Nisha Pov*

I woke up hearing the door bell groaning. Who is it at this time? I thought getting up.

First of all, what time is it actually! I thought and turned to see that it is only 5am. I am going to get rid of whoever it is.

I got up and immediately hissed feeling my feet hit some stool. When did some stool start staying in my room and that too on my side of the bed?

I looked around and remembered that this is actually his room, and as he asked I came here to stay.

I need to ask him why he wants me to be. Does he want our relationship to make progress?

However, he said we are friends right. I thought walking outside the room and tied my hair into a bun.

Maybe he wants even more than that from our relation. I smiled a little hoping that the reason is something like that.

I am not saying I will be on cloud nine hearing that, but I will surely feel hope again, which I left a few months back completely without a doubt.

With that new thought, I opened the door and looked at the person standing in front of me.

"Yes?" I asked, frowning.

Nonetheless, when I got the answer, I finally understood why he wanted me to shift inside his room. There you go hope and don't come back again.

*Sudhir Pov*

"Happy birthday, Dad!" I heard Ayesha's voice and opened my eyes to see Nisha and her standing beside me.

"Thank you." I said, getting up.

"Happy birthday." Nisha said, and I thanked her smiling.

"We will go somewhere today like some restaurant." I said, and Ayesha looked at me excited with a big grin.

"Go and get ready, Ayesha." Nisha said after a few minutes, and Ayesha left the room nodding.

"You too get ready." She said looking at me and walked outside the room.

That's it? I thought she would ask me something, but she didn't talk even a single word about it.

Probably she too wants this! I thought and got up completely to get ready.

I walked inside the kitchen, passing Ayesha, who is sitting on the dining table having her breakfast slowly.

"So do you have anything to ask me?" I asked her when she turned around from the stove.

"Nothing!" She replied, and I saw that she is preparing my favorite breakfast.

"Are you not going to ask why I asked you to shift?" I asked her frowning.

"I know the reason." She mumbled.

"You know?" I asked her shocked.

"What is it?" I asked her because I too want to know my reason.

"You are asking as if you don't know." She said looking at me with a frown.

"Something like that." I mumbled to myself.

"There you go, your reason." She said, gesturing behind me, and I turned to see frowning but my eyes eventually went wide.

"Aunty?" I asked her in shock.

"I know I said I will be here in the evening but the ticket I booked before my latest one too got a reservation, so I am here early." She replied smiling, and I hugged her lightly.

"How are you and where is Uncle?" I asked her looking around.

"I left the message at your office along with my arrival that your Uncle was not going to come with me yesterday morning right." She replied frowning.

"I didn't know!" I mumbled, not remembering the fact that I got any message like that.

"How can your receptionist give only half of my message? She needs to be fired or at least give a warning to her." She said.

I looked back at Nisha to see that she is standing there with a normal expression. What does she mean my Aunty is the reason?

Does she think I made her shift just because Aunty is going to be here? I thought, frowning.

"Your wife has a big memory problem, Sudhir. She doesn't even know who am I when she opened the door and asked me a few times, whether you know I am coming here." Aunty said shaking her head in disappointment.

"He didn't inform me Aunty, and that is why I asked you. Have some breakfast and they are Sudhir's favorite." Nisha said, walking towards the dining table.

"Happy birthday, Sudhir! I know I should have been here last year, but we were in the UK, and some problem arose in visa to even return." She said, and I nodded smiling.

"How is Uncle and my dear cousin?" I asked her taking my place while she sat beside me.

"Your Uncle is fine and as usual behind your cousin to work something in his life. So your cousin is finally working now." She replied.

"That's good to hear." I said and glanced at Nisha whose whole concentration is on Ayesha.

When she walked in her room to bring her bag, Aunty asked me where she will go at this time.

"She is going to the college." I replied smiling.

"What? After marriage? If she wanted she could have done studying in Open University right?" Aunty asked, and I sighed as I forgot how orthodox even they are along with Nisha's, and that is the main reason for my marriage with Indu.

"She is good at it, and she takes care of everything too, along with her studies." I replied, and she nodded reluctantly.

While Aunty continued to talk to me, Nisha left along with Ayesha bidding her 'bye' while I had to stay back to let Aunty talk about anything she wants.

"I must tell you that your wife Nisha is not at all similar to Indu." Aunty said.

"That's true!" I said, nodding before I could stop.

"I mean Indu was so lovely always asking me to do you want this or that and never left me alone at all. But your new wife doesn't even talk to me freely and stay only with Ayesha. I am glad that you accept that your happiness went away with Indu and can't be found here." She said, and I looked at her in shock.

I was about to correct her, but at the same time felt someone walking passing me and saw that Nisha walked towards the place where she sat to have breakfast.

"I forgot my mobile." She mumbled to us and rushed outside.

"Looks like she heard, but I didn't want her to though." Aunty said, and I got on my feet immediately.

"I need to go, Aunty." I said walking outside and saw that they are not here.

I wish to hit something so hard right now. With the same mood, I walked inside my office and asked Sanju to bring our receptionist.

"Did you get any message from my Aunt yesterday?" I asked her.

"Yes! But I think I forgot to pass it to you." She replied looking down.

"You forgot? How can you forget that important thing? Do you have any idea what you have done? You are fired." I shouted at her.

"Sudhir! Just calm down." Sanju said and made the receptionist walk outside my cabin.

"What happened?" Sanju asked, sitting in front of me.

"When I want to do something nice, everything goes bad. Why can't everyone leave me alone?" I asked her rubbing my forehead.

"You want Nisha to leave you?" Sanju asked, and I opened my eyes to look at her.

"No! But I don't want to do another wrong and trying my best to do good. But, it is just backfiring everytime." I replied.

"Just cool down, Sudhir. Today it is your birthday." She said and placed a small gift on the table walking away.

I opened the gift and immediately shouted "Hide yourself Ms.Sanjana because you are finished when I find you."

I threw the 'How to be a good husband' book at the corner of the room and rubbed my forehead more.

"Sanju! Tell her that she is not fired and ask her to book three reservations for the evening in a restaurant far away from my home." I said calling her.

"Did you read the book?" She asked teasingly.

"You will be fired." I replied hanging up.

I know Aunty will not come with us giving the as usual explanation which I have been listening to for so many years.

"Restaurant? I don't want to eat food made by some stranger at all." Aunty said as expected when I asked her walking inside the home.

"I will cook something for you." Nisha said walking inside the kitchen.

"By the way she cooks good." Aunty said, and I nodded at her.

"She is the best." Ayesha said who is sitting beside Aunty.

"Is she?" Aunty asked her.

"Yes! She learns everything, and I want to be like her when I grow up." Ayesha said proudly.

I placed a kiss on her forehead smiling and looked at Aunty, who has completely surprised look on her face.

"Get to know her, Aunty." I said, and she nodded understanding.

"I am ready!" We heard Nisha saying and looked up to see her wearing a Saree.

"Saree's suits you." Aunty said.

"Yeah! Everyone is saying the same thing, but I guess I need to get more used to them completely." Nisha said and Aunt nodded.

We got inside the car after aunt locked the house door, and I started driving with nothing but silence in the car.

Both are looking outside, and I couldn't help but chuckle. We reached the restaurant and got inside it towards our reservations.

"You only took three reservations?" She asked, looking at me.

"Yes!" I replied.

"So am I here in her place?" She suddenly asked making me stun.

"No! How can you even think that? I already know that she is going to say 'No' so I only got the reservations for three of us." I replied and she slowly nodded.

She said she needs to go to the restroom, and I nodded at her. Ayesha started saying what she wants on her next birthday, and I smiled listening to her.

When Nisha returned, we ordered our food and had a pleasant dinner. Then a cake was brought to us, and I smiled watching her.

"You are not in 20s anymore." She said looking at the 30 candles on my cake.

"Dad is getting old." Ayesha said.

"He is!" I said and blew the candles.

I took two pieces and placed one near Ayesha's mouth. When I did the same with Nisha, she took it from me smiling and ate it.

Ayesha took another piece and put it inside my mouth. Nisha too, took one and I opened my mouth to which she paused for a second. Then slowly put it near my mouth, which I ate smiling.

We left for our home and actually talked while returning. I took Ayesha from the car who already slept off and went inside her room to lay her down.

Nisha went inside ours to get freshened up. When I entered the room, she walked outside it and walked inside Ayesha's.

After freshening up, I came outside and saw her lying on the bed with a blanket around her.

"Nisha! The reason I asked you to shift here is..." I trailed off not knowing how to put it in the words.

"I can understand and it is good that you asked me to shift otherwise there would have been a problem." She said nodding.

"Aunty is not the reason." I said.

"Sudhir! Like I said I understand, and this is for a few days right. I am sure you will not have any problem with me here." She said.

"What?" I mumbled to myself confused.

"I know it must be hard for you to be staying with me in one room, and I will try to make myself as much invisible as I can." She said and then I realized that she heard Aunty Word's morning right.

"Sleep!" I said, sighing and lay down on my bed.

"Ok!" She mumbled and turned her back to me.

I will not let her leave the room after Aunty leaves too, and maybe by that time I can actually form my reason which I still don't know how to say without making it sound awkward.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The wattpad writers" is the facebook page and plz like if you want which is formed by _Khwaish_, Latika_ , _Rachel007 and me... :)

How is the chap guys??

Comment plz and vote...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 59 18
Landon only knew the most how it felt to feel distant from the one person who always made him feel whole. Life was good life was great. Nice cars, bi...
10.1K 544 34
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 - 𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀! 𝘼 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙣 , 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖�...
10.5K 1.7K 20
"We became friends but I don't know when your presence becomes so important to me and that time I know I'm in love with you." If your partner is your...
101K 7K 60
Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once but again and again. And due to this you...