IZUKU KING OF CURSES

By Cheetahx2

IN THIS STORY THIS WILL BE A CROSSOVER OF BNHA AND JUJUTSU KAISEN More

AUTHOR NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHARTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHARTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93

CHAPTER 91

606 22 4
By Cheetahx2

“The Tacodana Villain Hospital. Their personal belongings have been confiscated. In addition to the aforementioned bullet, we have also confirmed previously unreported capsules-” a paramedic reported to the policemen about where they were taking Overhaul driving a black truck they were in down a highway, escorted by a police car.

“What’s that?” the policemen questioned as he saw someone standing on a gray truck in front of them before the doors started opening.

Shigaraki sat on top of the gray truck, grinning, “In shogi, the point is to get the king, right?”

“It’s not that simple.” Dabi glanced up at Shigaraki, he and Mr. Compress on the inside of the truck.

“It's like you said! To get from the Hassaikai to the nearest villains hospital, it’s fastest to use the highway. Thanks for letting us know. Toga, you’re so efficient. I’m much obliged.” Mr. Compress said on the phone.

“Jin’s the one who told me to call.” Toga explained.

“Fight.” Twice choked.

“I was too busy watching Izuku.” Toga hummed.

“Run away!” Twice uttered.
“In fact, I’m sorry to make you get your hands dirty.” Toga told Mr. Compress.

“I only have one hand, though.” Mr. Compress reminded Toga, making her giggle.

“We couldn’t get the girl who’s the crux of their plan, but we think the finished products are where they are. We watched the police’s movements for a while, so there’s a high probability.” Toga explained as she tapped Twice, who stood up in response while Toga added, “Even if they aren’t there…”

“Kill them!” Twice shouted.

“...we want to say hi, right?” Toga grinned.

“That’s- Tomura Shigaraki from the League of Villains!” the police gaped in the truck.

“Hey, lizard! Stop weaving! I get motion sick.” Dabi shouted at Spinner, who was driving the gray truck.

“Don’t call me ‘lizard’! I’m Spinner!” Spinner shouted back.

“What are you getting mad for? Shut up!” Dabi remarked.

“Is attacking the police really following the will of Stain, who wanted a true hero society?” Spinner asked.

“It's a necessary sacrifice, Spinner. I’m counting on you to drive.” Shigaraki told him.

“Now…” Dabi whispered, raising his hand as he lit it with flames before shooting it out at the police car that swerved in front of the truck. Dabi widened his eyes, questioning, “What’s with him?”

Putting the flames out, Dabu saw sand over the police car until it vanished, a hero hanging out of the car, only holding on with some sand from his arm.

“The League of Villains! A gang of evil spirits with a grudge against society!” the hero spat, the words, ‘Sand Hero: Snatch’ appearing.

“A hero! Of course there’d be one. Ugh!” Shigaraki groaned before calling out, “Spinner, slow down!”

The gray truck started slowing down, inching closer to the car before Shigaraki jumped down off the truck.

“Perfect!” Snatch grinned, holding Shigaraki with his sand as he explained, “If you touch something with all five fingers, your quirk will make it decay, but you won’t be able to do that with sand!”

“Then we’re natural enemies.” Shigaraki narrowed his eyes.

“He’s famous, huh?” Dabi questioned.

“A misdirection; is other words, the decoy. Let’s go.” Mr. Compress told Dabi about Shigaraki, holding a marble before flicking it onto the road. The marble bounced on the road until Mr. Compress snapped his fingers, the marble transforming into a rock that flung the car back, Mr. Compress announcing, “Police car gently levitating! No trickery or devices involved.”

Dabi and Mr. Compress jumped off of the truck while Shigaraki broke the glass on the black truck, stirring it to fall into its side. Snatch jumped out of the police car with the police officer inside, landing on the ground.

“Are you all right?” Snatch asked the officer.

“That’s right. Heroes end up prioritizing lives.” Dabi smirked with his hand lit with flames behind Snatch, who placed the officer on the ground.

“Recently, burnt corpses have been turning up one after another in various places.” Snatch explained to Dabi.

“Oh, are people talking about me? That makes me happy.” Dabi replied.

“Have you ever thought about the feelings of those they left behind?!” Snatch yelled out before sending a sand lion at Dabi, who used his flames to keep him away. The sand disappeared as Snatch transformed into marble, rolling next to the policeman.

“That’s hot…” Mr. Compress complained as he walked to Dabi, stepping over the policeman, asking, “Sand doesn’t burn, does it?”

“From what it looked like, he could only make the top half of his body sand, so he’ll probably die.” Dabi replied.

A small fire started over the police car while the policeman in the black truck was knocked unconscious. Shigaraki kicked at Overhaul’s mattress that had him restrained.

“Who’s going to be the next leader again?” Shigaraki asked.

“Did you come to kill me?” Overhaul whispered.

“The thing you’d hate the most. I hate you. You’re too full of yourself.” Shigaraki told Overhaul as he started taking the hand over his face off while Mr. Compress walked over. A marble appeared as Overhaul’s hand became dislocated from his body. Overhaul glanced over at Mr. Compress as he picked up the marble.

“Me, too.” Mr. Compress agreed, making the marble disappear.

“There are two boxes here. Which one is the finished product?” Shigaraki asked, opening one with four bullets inside.

“Give it back.” Overhaul mustered as Shigaraki put the case away.

“You know what, Overhaul? A person who erases people’s quirks shouldn’t depend on their own quirk, right?” Shigaraki asked him as he bent down and touched Overhaul’s other arm, making it start to decay, adding, “If I don’t cut it off, your whole body will turn to dust.”

Shigaraki held a knife before bringing it down on Overhaul’s arm. Blood splattered on the road, Shigaraki throwing his knife behind him after he was done.

“All right, now you’re a powerless, helpless, quirkless man. And the fruits of all that effort you spent are now mine! Now you won’t even have a finger to put in your mouth as you look on enviously at the rest of us. Let’s do our best!” Shigaraki grinned at Overhaul.

Memories of the older man went through Overhaul’s head as he stared at Shigaraki in horror, trying to utter out a word.

Spinner honked the horn in the truck to get Shigaraki, Mr. Compress and Dabi’s attention as he shouted, “Pursers are coming! Hurry up and get in!”

Shigaraki left Overhaul’s side, walking past Mr. Compress, who did a little bow before following Dabi and Shigaraki, who put the hand back on his face.

‘Next, it’s our turn.’ Shigaraki told himself while Overhaul started screaming in the background.

Twice looked over to Toga who turned into mud meaning that ig was just a clone that Twice made from the request of Himiko after she left.

Meanwhile Izuku saw the whole thing while standing on top of a building.

'Shouldn't you end the bastard along with Handjob?'
'With him being quirkless...that's a fate he will deal with for the rest of his life...with the Handjob reject?...I want to kill him but I should let the heroes deal with it...until I know the situation will turn bad shit crazy...then he's gonna get cut very very slowly and painfully' Izuku said as he simply disappeared from sight.

“With over half the heroes and police down from the life force-stealing quirk of the Shie Hassaikai member, Rikiya Katsukame, those who could move joined the local heroes and checked the damage.” Mizuki narrated while Nejire used her surges to float around, checking out the damage after the ambulances left.

“From Chisaki’s dismantling, four houses or buildings collapsed. But in terms of casualties, there were only three with minor injuries, and they were all just scratches. It helped that it was a weekday morning in a residential area, but that’s pretty miraculous.” a hero noted on a tablet along to another hero and an officer.

“Hey, hey, you know what? Half of that was thanks to Rotasu and The boy with pink hair.” Nejire told them from above before floating herself down to them.

“‘Who’?” the hero questioned.

“I was exhausted and about to fall over, but I saw. They both sent the huge Chisaki flying into the air, and then slammed him back down near the big hole. They fought trying not to damage more than they needed to. That’s hard then they’re huge!” Nejire explained.

“Meanwhile, those who were injured in the fight were transported to a nearby university hospital.” Mizuki narrated while she and a doctor sat in a room.

“I examined your whole body and there seems to be nothing out of the ordinary.” the doctor explained to Mizuki.

“Thank you very much.” She replied but then had a question,“More importantly, where’s everyone else?” Mizuki asked.

It only took her few minutes when she saw her teacher.

“Aizawa Sensei! What about your injuries?” Mizuki exclaimed when she opened the curtain to his room, saying he checked everyone.

“I had ten stitches. Come with me.” Aizawa answered.

Aizawa and Mizuki walked down the hallway, Aizawa saying, “Sorry I couldn’t be with you when it counted.”

“It’s all right.” She assured, asking again, “Anyway, how’s everyone else?”

“Kirishima has bruises and lacerations on his whole body, but he’ll live.” Aizawa replied.

“However, his injuries will leave a scar.” Aizawa said about Amajiki, adding before how he broke a bone in his face before continuing, “Fat Gum has broken bones in a few places, but he seems fine. Luckily, the blade that stabbed Rock Lock didn’t hit any vital organs, so his wound won’t develop into anything serious.”

“I’m so glad…” Mizuki sighed before asking, “Um, what about Eri?”

This got Aizawa to stop for a bit until he took his phone and showed the girl a message with the name Problem child with pink hair.

When she saw the message along with picture, she laughed.

"I'm glad she's back with those that care for her" Mizuki said with Aizawa smiling slightly.

"Me too" he said with the picture being revealed to be a smiling Eri with Izuku in his Yuji disguise who was smiling.

With that the two of them walking into the elevator as Aizawa pressed one of the buttons.

"But even so, from what the information that was given to us, She can’t control her quirk that rewinds people. But it seems Itadori must will have that situation sorted out if her goes haywire"

They were both silent as they were listening to elevator music tjay was when Aizawa decided to say something else, "All we can do is accept it that her quirk won't help in this kind of situation right now" Aizawa continued as the doors to the room slid open, adding, “He also just arrived.”

Mizuki looked ahead before gasping at what she saw.

“All Might…! And Recovery Girl…” Mizuki gasped, running inside to see them along with Bubble Girl and Centipeder, and a nurse and doctor. Standing next to All Might, Mizuki asked, “Why…?”

“He was talking about All Might…” Bubble Girl choked out about Nighteye as she started crying.

“Awata.” Centipeder handed her a handkerchief.

“There’s nothing else that can be done… Honestly… it’s mysterious how he’s even still alive…” the doctor explained.

“There’s nothing I can do with my healing at this point…” Recovery Girl added.

“Unfortunately, I don’t think he will live to see tomorrow…” the doctor stated.

While the doctor left, everyone else went into Nighteye’s room, his stomach filled with tubes in the hole the spike made.

“Nighteye…” All Might uttered.

Nighteye opened his eyes, glancing over at All Might as he whispered, “All Might… You finally felt like seeing me… on my deathbed…?”

“There’s nothing I can say to that… I’ve done terrible things to you…” All Might choked.

“Nighteye! Live! Do your best!” Mizuki pleaded.

“You’re being… very respectful… I don’t resent you at all. Because all I wanted was for you to be happy… If you’ve decided to fight, then-” Nighteye mustered.

“You should fight, too! Please let me atone for all I’ve done until now…” All Might begged Nighteye.

“I wanted to change the future where you were killed, so I kept looking for ways to change it… But it was to no avail… But today, Yagi showed me. I think… it might have to do with energy… A strong vision with no room for doubt. Energy that wished for a future. I’m sure it wasn’t just Yagi. Everyone believed strongly in it and brought it together. So I thought it could be the result of that energy converging on Yagi… and being released… The future is uncertain- You have changed my thinking… That’s enough for me…” Nighteye explained as Togata entered through the doors, a nurse trying to stop him, Nighteye continuing, “My only regret is…”

“Sir!” Togata exclaimed, limply walking over to Nighteye’s bed.

“Togata…!” Mizuki whispered.

“You can’t! Please, live! You can’t die!” Togata begged, tears in his eyes.

“Mirio… You suffered so much because of me… If only… I had been…” Nighteye started.

“It was because you taught me that I was able to become strong! It was because you taught me that I’m living like this now! Please, teach me more!” Togata pleaded as tears rolled down his cheeks.

‘Mirio… Forgive me… At first, I only lured you in as a vessel for One for All. But you followed me and believed in me, and before I knew it, you became my pride… Mirio, you’ll be…’ Nighteye thought as he reached his hand out for Togata, using his Foresight. Togata blinked as Nighteye rested his hand on his cheek, Nighteye sighing, “...fine. You’ll become a finer hero than anyone else…”

Togata’s tears rolled down Nighteye’s arm while he continued.

“This is the only future… that shouldn’t be changed.”

Nighteye rested his arm back down, smiling softly, “So, smile…”

Togata continued crying while gripping Nighteye’s bed.

“Smile… A society without cheer and humor…”

A tear rolled down All Might’s cheek.

“...will not have… a bright future…” Nighteye finished, the color in his eyes fading away while the heart monitor next to him went flat, smiling as he took his final breath.

The funeral took place 3 days later, those that knew Sir Nighteye and thsie who respected him gave their condolences for the now deceased hero.

Izuku was seen wearing a full black suit whiel holding an umbrella to protect him from the rain that poured down heavily.

He walked towards the grave of Sir Nighteye as he touched the tombstone going over the memory of what Nighteye told him before he was sent to the hospital.

"...You madman"
Izuku simply said as he let out a sigh as he looked around to see no one around.

A faint glow covered the grave of Nighteye as Izuku's slits below his eyes opened.

"...As you requested...I accept your energy...and make it into what I envisioned...Mirai Sasaki"

Those words that escaped the boys lips as well as the energy that was golden on color formed something within his hand.

'You're paying your respects by accepting his request, Izuku'
[That means he trust you]
'It also means I have a weight on my shoulders that got even heavier...let's go back so Eri can meet her father figure'

He simply said as he disappeared from the cemetery while leaving steam from where he stood.

Chapter End.
The Arc is finally over!!
Hope you guys enjoy!!
Stay safe and Peace out!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 10.9K 26
Jujutsu Kaisen x Kimetsu No Yaiba Reader. Everything is in the introduction.
787 10 8
|SatoSugu| This story is an alternate Universe of Jujitsu Kaisen, but some events from the anime Jujitsu Kaisen. This going to be Gojo and Geto but...
27 9 9
Short Stories about Jujutsu Kaisen. (This is also on Ao3) -> https://archiveofourown.org/series/4084486
630 38 23
"Cross my heart and hope to die, Welcome to my darkside"