IZUKU KING OF CURSES

By Cheetahx2

IN THIS STORY THIS WILL BE A CROSSOVER OF BNHA AND JUJUTSU KAISEN More

AUTHOR NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHARTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHARTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93

CHAPTER 90

443 23 12
By Cheetahx2

Overhaul repaired his arms, groaning, "Jeez, even if I can repair myself, it still hurts when I break apart."

As he said that, Izuku? Glared a bit while he heard a groan that came from Mizuki that caused him to turn his head...and his eyes widened.

Mizuki was seen crouched on the floor, a spike stabbed into her arm and leg while she breathed heavily.

Izuku? Saw red and without even looking swiped his hand that caused multiple cuts to form on Overahaul.

'Damn it this Brat! What is his power?!' he screamed out in anger and in pain.

"You dare.....YOU DARE HURT MY SISTER!!"

Izuku? Yelled out on rage as he dashed towards Overhaul who got gut punched so hard that he puked kut blood and got pushed back.

Mizuki saw this as she ripped out the spikes that caused blood to spill from the injuries but the blue like energy somehow caused stea mto he formed with her injuries healing up.

"Ok I gotta help him out and fast" She said as she dashed towards where Izuku was.

Overhaul meanwhile sent multiple spikes at Izuku who simply destroyed them with ease.

"WHY WON'T YOU JUST GIVE UP!! YOU'RE ONLY STOPPING WHAT CAN BE TRUE REALITY!!"

But only got him to get a kick in the face by Izuku.

"Keep your Reality and check yourself you Bitch!" Izuku yelled out.

As Overahaul started breath heavy before changing one of the palms of his hands into a mouth, using Nemoto's quirk as he echoed to Eri, "Someone else is about to die because of you! Is that what you want?! Eri!"

But all he got was silence...that got Overhaul to widen his eyes with Izuku laughing out loud.

"What's the matter? You thought that trick would've worked? But if got backfired...and you're gonna regret harming that little girl!"

Izuku said with a savage grin that pissed off Overahaul as he reached his boiling point.

"YOU'LL FUCKING DIE YOU BRAT!!"

Overhaul scrmaed out as he sent more spikes in a fit of anger with Izuku grinning even wider with his arms spread out wide.

"TRY IT BITCH!! YOU DON'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO EVEN WIN THIS FIGHT! YOU LOST! YOU'RE PATHETIC!! AND YOUR FUCKING PLANS ARE NOTHING BUT SHAMBLES, YOU SICK, TWISTED, EGOTISTICAL MOTHERFUCKER!!"

With those words that escaped Izuku's mouth, he then uttered one word.

"Dismantle"

With that one word, the many spikes were cut into tiny rocks with Overhaul svrmedd out in anger but he couldn't dodge the attack that came from Mizuki, who blitz towards him and sent a powerful kick that caused him to hit the going hard.

"Sorry to keep you waiting" She said with Izuku looking over the girl as steam was seen around certain areas where her injuries were.

"I'm glad you're doing ok, let's finish this bastard" Izuku said with Mizuki nodding her head.

With Nighteye, he was seen conserving his strength as mich as he can while he observed the fight before him, '...Is it possible...' he thought as he coughed up a bit of blood.

The ceiling above them broke, the sudden gust of wind sweeping up Overhaul. Mizuki and Izuku looked over to see Ryukyu and the giant from early, Uravity and Froppy with her.

A marble rolled on the ground before a cane hit the ground, stopping the marble.

'Shie Hassaikai - Immediately after the start of the raid'

The giant that tried to stop the heroes from entering the Hassaikai was chained up now.

"Suspect restrained." a policeman announced as two others secured his restraints, the words, 'Rikiya Katsukame- Quirk: Energy Sunction'

"His bark turned out to be much worse than his bite." Froppy sighed next to Uravity and Ryukyu.

"The life force of those he touches and uses it to enhance his size. Isolate him before he regains consciousness." Ryukyu ordered the men.

"Yes, ma'am."

"There's a lot of commotion inside. We'd better hurry." Nejire pointed to the entrance of the house.

"We're off to a late start, but let's head after Nighteye." Ryukyu told Uravity and Froppy.

"Okay." Froppy replied.

"Yes." Uravity responded before her feet buckled underneath her, Uravity uttering, "Huh?"

"Wha-" Froppy choked before they fell onto the ground.

'He's not even touching them!' Ryukyu gasped as she saw Katsukame inhaling the police and the heroes' life forces but her's and Nejire's.

"The boosting drug I got from Irinaka finally kicked in." Katsukame growled as he started standing up before breaking his restraints off, groaning, "I feel..."

'Oh no!' Ryukyu gaped.

"...full of energy!" Katsukame roared before Ryukyu transformed back into a dragon to stop his punch.

'His quirk's been boosted!' Ryukyu realized.

Katsukame aimed for Ryukyu, who dodged, holding his arm back.

'They've been robbed of their life force and can't even stand up.' Ryukyu glanced back at Froppy and Uravity before calling out, "Nejire!"

Nejire floated above Katsukame, her feet lit with yellow spirals.

"Full charge!" Nejire spoke, her hands starting to light with the same spirals.
'Nejire Hado. Quirk: Surge'

Nejire shot a surge at Katsukame, who took his attention from Ryukyu to her. Katsukame laughed while he exhaled off some life force.

"The drug wore off. Let me feel you up, cutie pie." Katsukame winked at Nejire.

"Ew! No!" Nejire shouted, shooting more surges of her energy at him.
Uravity and Froppy still sat on the ground, unable to move.

"Uraraka!"

"Huh?" Uravity looked over to see Mizuki standing ahead of her.

"The underground base is directly beneath that intersection. The pro heroes are pinned and need reinforcements!" She explained to Uravity.

"Everyone!" Ryukyu called before slamming into Katsukame while Uravity jumped up to touch him, making him float, letting Froppy use her tongue to move him to where Mizuki told them to.

"Nejire, hit us with everything you've got!" Ryukyu yelled out.

"How come these broads can still move?" Katsukame questioned.

"Because every day..." Uravity started.
"...we're told:" Froppy continued.

"'Go beyond..." Nejire added before blasting Ryukyu and Katsukame.

"...Plus Ultra'!" they finished together.

Mizuki gasped as Ryukyu and Katsukame came falling through the roof along with Uravity and Froppy.

"Ryukyu! You guys!" Mizuki gaped at them.

"Mizu! Huh?" Uravity questioned.

"Then who was the Rotasu we just saw?" Froppy asked.

When Izuku heard that, he internally chuckled, 'Good job, my little Bloodsucking Hime' he said in his mind.

Overlooking the scene from above, Mizuki started melting away, revealing Himiko with
"Go entropy! Plus Chaos! Am I right?" Toga blushed, half of Mizuki's face melting away.

"Please don't make me flustered." Mr. Compress told Toga about putting her clothes on while the remaining of Mizuki's form turned to sludge, running onto the ground. Mr. Compress looked at the marble in his hand, asking, "So you duplicated me so I would dig you out?"

"Yes! Use my clear picture of Mister to make a duplicate. Use Mister's quirk to dig through the underground. Escape to the surface. Toga disguises herself and notifies the heroes. That was the plan." Twice explained to Mr. Compress.

"This forms the crux of their plan." Twice told Mr. Compress.

"The crux is a kid?" Mr. Compress questioned.

"That's right. So get down and nab the crux." Twice finished.

"You're a copy, so you should bear the risk." Toga told Mr. Compress when he refused.

"What? The 'Plus Chaos' thing was also about revenge for my arm, right?" Mr. Compress pointed out.

"But you're a copy!" Twice repeated.
Toga pushed Mr. Compress into the hole, grunting, "Get going!"

"Jeez! They really are crazy! I was an idiot to think they were nice!" Mr. Compress exclaimed as he slid down the wall.

Ryukyu glanced back, noticing Mr. Compress as she thought, 'The League of Villains!'

"Uravity!" Froppy called.

Uravity looked over to see Nighteye on the ground, the spike still in his stomach.

"Nighteye!" Uravity gaped.

Mizuki then towards Overhaul, telling them, "Take care of Nighteye!"

Once she said that, she dashed towards Overahul who avoided the attack but got kicked in the face by Izuku.

"Everything's messed up. You pieces of garbage!" Overhaul shouted, debris falling down to the ground, kicking up dust as he was on top of a pillar that meant he was trying to escape which didn't sit right with Mizuki nor Izuku as they dashed towards him.

"We won't let you!" She vowed as she jumped up after him, as noth her and Izuku used the many rocks that were falling as platforms to push them up in the air.

"So obstinate!" Overhaul groaned as he sent multiple spikes at them with the duo in the sir without any more Rocks to use as a springing board...but they weren't out of ideas just yet as tusu both planted their feet against each other and pushed each other opposite from each other which helped them avoid a spike just in time with Izuku or rather it was Sukuna who still held on but it was painful but he didn't care as he grabbed what appeared to be a sharp blade in his hand that was coated with cursed energy.

With a grin, he sent it towards Overahul to avoided it the attack with a mocking look on his face.

"What exactly were you trying to-!!"

However begins he could utter another word, he saw Sukuna simply disappeared from his line of sight as he was too late to avoid another attack that stabbed him the back with a painful grunt that escaped his mouth as Sukuna was above him with the knife glowing a bit.

"I was lucky enough that Eri shared a bit of her cursed energy with me when we reunited...So get a taste of her power...Cursed Technique: Rewind!!" He said as Nemoto split from Overhaul.

Mizuki was seen on one of the falling rocks as Nemoto fell back down. She saw what Izuku did but that fell short when she saw her brother get pushed back with blood leaking out form his mouth, she then pushed a rock out of her way before punching another. Landing on a rock, her leg oozed out blood, making her wince but she didn't care as she jumped up, reaching for her brother and catching him in time.

"Well well, look who needs saving" She said with a teasing tone in her voice with Sukuna just chuckling as his hair turned fluffy with his eyes showing more roundness.

"Thanks for the save, Mizuki" Izuku said with a painful smile on his face.

But their sibling time had to be fit short when they heard Overhaul screaming at them in rage.

"I'LL KILL YOU, YOU FUCKING BRATS!!" Overhaul shouted as he broke part of the rock he was on, coming after them with spikes. Mizuki held onto her brother as slid on the spikes.
'I can't move well in midair.' She thought to herself while Overhaul got closer.

She narrowed her eyes as she focused onto the energy even more as her mind went over her past to now with one memory that replayed, her, her brother, her father, her nother... all of them smiling...along with the new edition to their family who smiled with joy.

'What kind of hero do you want to be?'

'I want to be strong enough that no one will worry about me. To always win... To always save everyone...' She thought as she powered One for All, jumping from the rocks as he destroyed them with Izuku in her arms while Overhaul brought more down. Mizuki came to clash with Overhaul before disappearing just as spikes came together where she once was.

Overhaul widened his eyes as a gust of wind had him hanging in the air before destroying the spikes he made as they came down on Katsukame laying on the ground. Ryukyu shielded Uravity and Froppy, who shielded Nighteye while he watched what happened.

Mizuki appeared up high in the air with Izuku before gaping at the height.

"Wow, what a view" Izuku said.

"Izuku, can you move ok?" She asked him with Izuku nodding his head as he felt Alright to continue fighting.

Ryukyu looked up at the sky, wondering, "What... just happened?"

"Where's Rotasu and Itadori?" Uravity looked around before seeing Overhaul, gasping, "Chisaki!"

Blood dripped off Overhaul as he stood up from the rumble.

Mizuki continued flying through the air, thinking to himself, 'Did I blast off in my attempt to kick? Like All Might's New Hampshire smash? The air pressure propelled me at high speed? Did I lose control like when I fought Katsuki?'

Overhaul touched his arm, reassembling it from his broken state.
"Even though I never told her what her power was- or how to use it... Eri, even when you're not here, you find a way to make matters worse, Naughty Girl. You know you belong to me." Overhaul hummed as he shakingly started walking.

"You're my greatest wish. I need you, Eri, you are mine." Overhaul said as he broke down Katsukame.

"Oh no!" Ryukyu gaped.

"It's... fine..." Nighteye choked out, getting her attention as he explained, "...for you. At least for the time being, he won't target any of you. He'll head to the surface in pursuit of Yagi and Itadori. Then, he'll kill them."

Uravity fell to the ground, wanting to help them. Trying to pick herself up, Uravity pleaded, 'I want to move, but I can't! Mizuki, Itadori!'

"I saw it..." Nighteye mustered.

"We can't do nothing after hearing that!" Ryukyu declared.

"With the shape you're all in, you couldn't beat him if you tried." Nighteye explained.

"So what?" Uravity argued, floating up some debris as she said, "We can't just do nothing! You don't know how the future'll turn out!"

'We'll twist that future!'

Mizuki landed on the ground with steam escaping with Izuku stretching his legs and arms to ease out the stress in his muscles.

"Froppy." Nighteye mustered.

"Ribbit?" Froppy asked.

"Mirio should be beyond that hole in the wall. Help him." Nighteye instructed. Talking to Ryukyu and Uravity, Nighteye told them, "Uravity, Ryukyu, take me... Head to the surface with me!"

"I can't believe I used 100% of my power. And yet my bones are intact! My injuries are even healed." Mizuki said as she went over how many times she was healed by the weird energy but then she looked over to Izuku who had a serious look on his face which she understood as clenched her fist as she activated her quirk once more.

On instinct, the duo dodged a spike thsy came their way.

"You two are like cockroaches, so hard to die and bring an annoyance! And you! You dare to use Eri's quirk! Something that shouldn't be yours to use to begin with! Only I can understand get power, Givd her back to me, you people don't know hiw yo use her, She rewinds people. That's who Eri is. Depending on how you use her, it might even be possible to turn a person back into a monkey. If you keep taking her away from me, you'll only die within just a second" Overhaul explained as he revealed himself that almost made Izuku cringed.

"Everyone who touches her will be rewound into nothingness. That girl's quirk is cursed. Hand her over. There's no way to stop her other than to disassemble her. Unless you want to be annihilated, hand Eri over." Overhaul ordered the duo with Izuku sending a dismantle at Overhaul that caused a good chunck of his arm to to drop to the ground.

"Man, you sure like to hear your fucking voice" Izuku said he raised his hair up a bit.

"And news flash Biatch! Eri isn't yours you twisted degraded Motherfucker!" Izuku yelled out as he was cosfes in cursed energy.

Mizuki took a deep breath as she too was covered in cursed energy.

'Just like before- before I could even feel the pain, leg it flow through me, use OFA at its fullest!' Mizuki thought as her sleeve and other glove ripped off.
'One for All...'
Her feet cracked the ground underneath her
'...Full Cowling... 100%!'

When Izuku saw this, he whistled his Sisters new look.

'I guess I can try 'that' right?' As he thought this both Sukuna and Hitachi widened their eyes with Sukuna bring them most shocked as Izuku's body formed marking of both Sukuna and Htiachi with the slits underneath his eyes opened completely with their eye color being green with his nails sharpened.

"Should we assume this is the 3rd time we fight as a duo, Lil Sis?" As Izuku said that Mizuki smirked.

"Let's take care of this basted once and for all" She said as the duo avoided
one of Chisaki's huge arms on a building, crashing it as he shouted, "You think you can beat me?! You both could never understand!! The power to annihilate quirk factors and turn humans back to normal! Enough power to destroy this world built upon quirks- to destroy the natural order! That's Eri. You don't know Eri's value! You punks can't exploit an asset like her!"

Overhaul sent spikes at Duo, who vanished before they hit the place they once once. Overhaul widened his eyes as Izuku sent multiple cuts that caused not only him to be cut bit the area alrind him with Mizuki was seen that appeared in front of him, rearing her foot back.

'Smash...!'

She then kicked Overhaul high up into the air.

Himiko saw seen peeking from behind a corner wall, watching as she stared in awe, "Dang, Izuku."

"What is Mister doing?" Twice wondered about Mr. Compress.

Ryukyu gripped Mr. Compress in her claws, him turning into sludge.

"Don't wait for us, Uravity! Take Nighteye to an ambulance! Stabilize the fragment in his stomach. Don't remove it!" Ryukyu told her as she and Nighteye floated up to the surface with the help of Ryukyu's wing.

Mizuki flew through the air, Overhaul hanging in the air as he was dealing with Izuku whi blocked his attacks as the boy sent a powerful kick that raised him higher up in the air.

"THAT ALL YOU GOT BITCH!!"
Izuku yelled out as Chisaki was in a daze.

"Chisaki. I'm told you started another fight. You left your opponent in critical condition." the older man told Overhaul, who was cleaning his hands.

"I just laid out a chump who was moving in on our turf." Overhaul replied.
"I need to make an example so they know who's boss." Overhaul added.

"You... I know you started a new racket without my approval. I told you not to get involved in drugs. I appreciate that you're just trying to repay me for taking you in. Still, you always go too far. Stop straying from my path." the older man explained to Overhaul.

"Ideals won't turn back the tide. Why don't you get that, old man?" Overhaul groaned as he and Chrono stood on a balcony watching the night sky.

"Well, it does seem divorced from reality for the yakuza to rule the underworld again." Chrono told him.

"I'll make it happen." Overhaul vowed.
Overhaul and Chrono went to the older man's office as Overhaul explained his plan.

"If my plan succeeds, there'll be no stopping the Hassaikai. First, as part of the research process, we'll release some of the unfinished product. We'll let them catch a whiff. It can neutralize the meddlesome hero industry. It will be irresistible. And once we've fanned up a hunger for it, we'll sell the finished product at exorbitant prices. Then, we'll dangle a serum in front of them that rewinds to restore quirks. While we sell the guns and bullets to the villains, we'll sell the serum to the heroes. Since Eri's flesh is the source, we'll have a monopoly on the market and control it all! Then the Hassaikai will once again rule Japan from the shadows-"

"Chisaki." the older man interrupted him, explaining, "I told you to stop this. That girl is a person. Does that mean nothing to you?"

Overhaul clenched his fist at the older man's refusal, starting to walk over to him.

"That's not it. You took me in. I just want to repay you." Overhaul groaned, taking his glove off, making the man gap. Overhaul's glove fell to the floor, echoing, "Don't worry. Just sit back and relax."

The older man laid in a bed, unconscious with his heartbeat being monitored.

"I owe you my life. Once my plan is on track and we make it big, I'll repair you. Look forward to it, old man." Overhaul promised as he left the room.

"Why won't anyone..." Overhaul shouted, breaking his body to reform it, finishing, "...look at the big picture? What I'm going to tear down is this world- its very framework!"

Mizuku flew through the air around Overhaul as he started reconstructing his form.

"Your justice is small. You only see what's in front of you. It's mere sentimentalism. You hero pretenders... Stay out of my way!" Overhaul yelled at Mizuki but Izuku cut the bastards arm which made unable to get a hit on her as She vanished and appeared behind him.

Mizuki glared at Overhaul as he turned to face her again.

"What you did to that girl...I won't ever forgive yourself " She said as she came flying for Overhaul, continuing, "...You disgust me! And for that!..."

Overhaul flew through the air before breaking himself, reassembling his arms and legs until he saw Mizuki above him.

"...You don't Deserve..."

Mizuki then reared her fist back as an imagery of many different fists came crashing through Ovethaul, taking a moment before his form started coming apart from the blows.

Overhaul then looked up as he saw both Izuku and Mizuki glaring at him as Overhaul saw an image behind them as he could only utter one word, "Demons"

"...to be called a Human!!"

She yelled out as both Izuku and Mizuki costed their hands with black and red energy as they both came crashing into Overhaul, giving the finishing punch to his face, making his mask to br completely broken come falling off in the process before crashing to the ground, creating a gust of dust and wind over Uravity, who was standing over Nighteye.

"Mizuki!" Uravity looked through the dust. When Nighteye looked up as well, Uravity asked, "Nighteye?"

"I-I saw it. Chisaki succeeded in his escape, and Yagi lost his life and then hell broke loose.... That's... the immutable future I saw." Nighteye explained.

Uravity looked over to see Overhaul knocked unconscious.

"I... did not see... this future." Nighteye mustered as he watched Mizuki and Izuku thinking, 'Does that mean... it can be changed?'

'Even if that was already decided... We'll twist that future!'

Remembering this made Nighteye softly smile.

The ground above Chrono and Eraser Head shook while a little debris fell.

"Too long..." Chrono spoke.

'There's no way you'll lose, right? Kai. I've been watching this while time, how, in order to preserve the dignity of the organization, ever since you were young, you were always willing to put in an exorbitant amount of effort. If Kai loses, then at least I'll take the finished drug and serum and...' Chrono thought to himself while Eraser Head crawled on the floor. Standing over Eraser Head, Chrono slid out a knife, glaring at Eraser Head as he vowed, 'For the Hassaikai.'

'For Kai!' Chrono vowed as he pinned Eraser Head, raising the knife up. Before he could bring it back down, a swordfish nose stuck into his arm, making him drop the knife.

"You're Kurono, right? I know the conditions you need to activate your quirk." Suneater told Chrono, accompanied by two policemen while he supported Lemillion.

"Resistance is useless!" one of the policemen told Chrono.

"Suneater!"

Suneater glanced behind Lemillion to see Froppy hopping over to him.

"Oh, good. Lemillion's okay." Froppy sighed as she stood up.

"Miss Ribbit, how's it on your end?" Suneater asked.

"Rotasu's...!" Froppy answered.

On the surface, Overhaul laid knocked out while Mizuki stood overlooking him, breathing heavily with Izuku narrowing his eyes as he walked over to Mizuki as he lightly tap the nape of her neck that caused her to go unconscious whiel deactivating her quirk as her body also hit the ground but Izuku ciasgbt her in time while laying her on the ground with small smile on his face.
_________________________________________

The older man and Chisaki walked together, the older man holding an umbrella as it rained.

"You got into a fight because someone called us villains?" the older man asked Chisaki as they stopped walking.

The older man glanced down at Chisaki, explaining, "As yakuza, we can't raise a hand in retaliation. What you did was bad..."

The older man rubbed Chisaki's hair, continuing, "...but thanks for trying to protect..."

Overhail stood back up, roaring out of unconsciousness.

"...our honor, Chisaki."

Overhaul reached his hand out for the Duo with Izuku looking over to Overhaul who slammed his hand on the ground ciasibg spikes to br snort over to them...however they simply turned to dust.

"You never learn" Izuku simply said as he blitz towards Overhaul who felt fear as Izuku slammed him hard on the ground while stabbing him to the chest that unfused him and Katsukame unfused with Overhaul lating down the Ground unconscious.

Izuku sighed as he looked over to thsie who were looking at him with his markings disappeared along with his extras eyes fully close.

"Mission accomplished" He simply said.

"I-It's over..." Uravity sighed while Eraser Head could only rub his eyes because of hoe much he used his quirk.

"Is it?" Suneater questioned.

"We have a large number who are seriously injured! Call as many ambulances as you can get! Hurry! Go check to make sure we didn't miss any victims." Ryukyu announced while Bubble Girl ran over to where Nighteye was, two policemen watching over him, Ryukyu also adding, "The League of Villains may be nearby! Look for them!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

Where Twice and Toga were peeking behind the corner, Twice started walking away while Himiko stayed behind waiting until Twice was far away until she walk towards a different direction.

Montages of the villains being captured and taken away while the policemen helped the injured heroes. While the heroes and villains were taken away, Izuku was seen birdsong away a few strands of Mizuki's hair as she sent into one of the ambulance vehicles, Izuku then turned his attion towards Nighteye, who was being pulled away into an ambulance. Stopping by his side, Izuku looked oger the hero as he said, "You look like shit" as he said that, Nighteye chuckled.

"I do feel like shit...you and Mizuki, twisted the future..." Nighteye whispered, making Izuku narrow his eyes, "You better stay alive since you got people to still talk you" he simply said as the paramedic realed Nighteye in the ambulance, then driving away, Izuku, the officer and Ryukyu watching.

"Itadori. There are many injured, so this isn't really the time to celebrate without restraint. But..." Ryukyu stated before smiling at Izuku, sighing, "Thanks."

"...It was a Team Effort" that's all Izuku as he walked away with his eyes glowing.

'We're still not done...aren't we?'
'No...not even close and hey, congrats on having the time limit increase'
'Yeah yeah, cry me a river as I go to sleep...but thanks i guess'
[He's very grateful, Izuku, he's just being a child]

Izuku could hear the yelling that came from Sukuna as he laughed but then he stopped as he was far enough and looked to his left and saw a sight tjay made him shed tears.

As soon as the trio saw him, they smiled well two of them with one of them slightly smiling at their master with the little one running towards the boy with clean clothes and shedding tears with Izuku hugging her with a smoke on his face.

"And so, the battle to save a single girl came to an end." Midoriya narrated.

Chapter End.
Hope you enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 181K 50
▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝘴'𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘢, 𝘴'𝘬𝘶𝘯𝘢! 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦!!❞ ⤷ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 ...
664 38 23
"Cross my heart and hope to die, Welcome to my darkside"
268K 4K 23
When Izuku is framed of the crime of associating with villains, he is sent to prison, where he meets the seven deadly sins, who have apparently chose...
3.4K 109 17
╰┈➤ "𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰?" "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞?" [...