Mystery Girl

By Kylie_Gold

Luna Stark Tony Stark's daughter, Luna is an average 15 year old girl except she has powers. A certain spider... More

Characters
First Day
Intern
Distance
Notes
Suspects
Too Late
Preference
Rain
Closets
Numbers
Tracking
Open Up
Updates
Dont Kiss Her
Picnic Under the Stars
Beer Bottles
Milk?
Cinnimon Roll
Secure
Cover Ups
Thunder
Hot Chocolate
Valentines Day
Callisto
Statues
Success
Talk
New Kid
Guy With the Wings
Nurse
Favors
Library
Break ups
Tim Hortons
Detox Water
Bail
Vines
Chills
Slips
Concoctions
Challenge
Frosty
Shadow monsters
Demons
Wrong Timing
Rain
Heather
Wonderland
Rain
Prom
Like Us
Beach Bash
Snowballs
Cloaked figures
Portals
Balance
Wait
Rain Rain
College Fund
She knows
Secrets Out
Sex Talk
Levitate
Christmas
Royal Gardens
Coronation
Love spells
Outgrown
6am
Try
Matchmaker Quiz
Fires
Simulation
Assemblies and Video Games
Bubbles
In the Trees
Cobblestone
Each other

2am conflicts

11 1 2
By Kylie_Gold

For @TreasureTee5 <3

"Congratulation to our senior graduates!" Thor cheered popping a bottle of champagne that Steve took away.

"That are still too young to drink." Steve added handing him a bottle of some kid friendly apple cider. Thor poured us all some in a champagne glass before passing a drink down to each one of us.

"Here, you can pretend it's adult." He winked at the 8 of us. Dad clapped his hands getting all of our attention.

"Alright now that summer break is officially in session, you all have a mission back in Callisto. As we have figured out that Heather Ruaa, was actually Aura thanks to Peter and Luna for figuring it out. Aura is on another rampage, hiding in the island of the gods creating an army that has been terrorizing the civilians of Callisto throughout the night. Her motive probably for the crown however she has been keeping a very low profile since she's been on the island."

We all groaned, nothing says congratulations more than a mission chasing some psychotic mage who wants us dead. "question," Peter raised his hand. "if she's been keeping a low profile how do we know it's Aura?"

"Of course you're defending her." I chuckled bitterly. He looked at me and scoffed.

"Says the one who is dating Lucas Henderson again." He shot, I rolled my eyes at him. "Don't deny it, I saw you kissing him."

"Yeah well you kissed Ashley Greene first." I pointed out. "Or is it only an issue when I kiss other men? Besides me and Lucas aren't even official."

"Neither are me and Ashley and for the record she kissed me-

"Yeah yeah, I didn't order a yappachino." I cut him off waving my hand to shoo him off. "At the end of the day your lips were on hers-

"God have you always been this insufferable?" He huffed. I gasped in disbelief while the others watched us debating within themselves if they should stop us or let us fight it out.

"I can't believe I ever dated you, let alone for 2 years!"

"Yeah well I regret it too-

"Alright!" Danny cut us off staring at both of us in disappointment. "Stop it." He spoke firmly before looking at dad who looked relieved that someone had stepped in.

"It was too juicy to stop." Thor shrugged earning disapproving looks from the adults.

"We will complete the mission Mr.Stark." Danny promised. Dad looked at Peter and I then Danny.

"Are you sure because it doesn't seem like you guys are bonding as a team." Dad said, Peter and I rolled our eyes at one another.

"We will be fine Mr.Stark, at least one of us can differentiate personal life with work life." Peter glared.

Did I really fall in love with this man? I looked away clenching my jaw.

"And I can help." Keith chimed in. "Daisy said my powers are out of control." He boasted.

"Yeah! Not in a good way psycho, you almost burned my eyebrows off!" Daisy scolded him.

Oh yeah Keith had fire powers. I guess when I saved him and gave him my inner flame to keep him warm a piece of my flame stayed in him and he now possesses pyrokinesis.

"Haha yeahhh. Lowkey wish you gave me some better powers Luna." He shook his head in disappointment. I could only give a blank stare.

"I don't know, fire powers are kinda fire. Haha, get it?" Sam chuckled.

He was the only one laughing...

"Not as cool as bringing back people from the dead for example." Keith shook his head.

"Even as a god my powers are limited. I can't bring people back from the dead, I can only control the dead but I can't bring them back and I can only take souls."

"What's the difference?" Keith asked.

"A big difference." Hades assured. "The gift of life is a power no one has. As life is only one."

"Not even I can bring people back from the dead." I chimed in.

"But you saved me." Keith pointed out. I nodded.

"Before you died."

——

Callisto

"What is it with you and Peter? You guys have been at each others throats since graduation." Snow whispered to me as we walked down the corridors of the palace. We were headed to the library to brush up on any ancient history about Aura and where she comes from. Anything we could find out about her would really help.

"I don't know." I shook my head, a small sigh of defeat escaping my lips. "It's not like us but god I can't stand him these past few weeks."

"jealousy maybe? He is dating Ashley." Daisy shrugged. I chuckled sarcastically. Me?  Jealous? I was definitely over Peter Parker.

"And I'm with Lucas. Let's do this research thing later its dinner time. We should join the others." I huffed.

We all sat down at the big fancy dinner table. The chandelier shone extra bright above us tonight.

For dinner we were having steak mashed potatoes and some callistoan drink.

"So peter, how are you liking Callisto? You are the future king consort." My father said, my king father not Dad dad. The avengers didn't come with us. I spoke up before Peter could.

"That won't be happening. Besides, who said a woman can't rule a country on her own?" I pointed out before scooping some mashed potatoes onto my fork.

"Well the fact we haven't had a female president yet I'd say...everyone." Sam joked, the girls all glared at him while Danny shook his head and Hades snickered.

"Thank you for that amazing insight Sam." Keith shook his head a smirk on his lips. Of course he found it funny.

"Oh, my mistake are you two not-

"Can we talk about this mission? I overheard the guards saying that Aura is nowhere to be found on the island of the gods?" I cut off my mother who looked taken aback. "So where is she?"

"She fled, I guess she knew you all were coming but you must be smart about this kids...Aura isn't someone to mess with." Hera replied.

"We can track her down. I could use a locator spell hasn't anyone tried that yet?" I questioned as if it were an obvious solution, because it was.

"We have, we had some of the best mages try to locate her using her old things. They had no luck." Easton responded. Peter cleared his throat.

"Is there anyone we should be suspicious of?" Peter asked, it was a good question. It always seemed like this castle was crawling with snakes.

"No, we did an extensive review on every staff member in this castle just to make sure. No one is in the suspicious category." Hera assured Peter.

"As of yet." Keith spoke up, he was catching up very well with everything. He was seeming to get used to this whole having powers and being in a kingdom full of gods and goddesses. His powers still needed work but I could tell Keith had great potential.

——

I was walking out of the library with my notebook, I had done a lot of research on Aura and where she came from. She was a descendent of the shadow monsters. Apparently my dark magic derived from them just like hers, that's why our battles are always...major.

Fighting negativity with negativity only created more chaos.

I bumped into a body. Peters body. What was he doing in the corridors this late? It was 2am.

"What are you doing here?" We asked each other in unison. Both our tones a bit accusatory. I held my notes closer to my chest. I didn't want them knowing what I had found out about myself...

"It's my castle." I shrugged. He rolled his eyes.

"Well as cool as it is there could be more bathrooms." He mumbled. I blinked.

"Pete...you have a bathroom in your room. We all do." I bit back a smile.

His jaw dropped. "Are you kidding me? I've been aimlessly walking around the halls." He complained. "What are you doing though seriously? Why are you in the library so late?"

I scoffed, "Mind your business Parker. It's rude to poke in a ladies business."

He shrugged. "Not when that ladies business has something to do with our mission." He crossed his arms over his broad chest. He was getting bigger. He was fit two years ago when we were 16 but now at 18 he's becoming more...Manly?

"I don't have the time for this Pete." I tried to walk past him but he held my hand pulling me back. He studied my face, his brows knitting together.

"Why do you keep running from me?" He questioned. I scoffed.

"You keep making me. I don't want to be around you Peter, I want nothing to do with you, god! If you weren't Spider-Man and I didn't have powers, if our lives weren't set up the way that they are we wouldn't even be speaking to each other! I'm stuck with you because of our abilities. That's why I keep running." I snapped at him.

I couldn't tell if I meant it or not but, it did feel a bit good to get off my chest. His mouth opened a bit in disbelief before a stern look washed over his face. He dropped my wrist abruptly and chuckled bitterly.

"Why did I even want you back?" He asked, it didn't seem like he really wanted me to answer.

"Our love died when you chose slime over me. Over our relationship." I shot back before pushing past him going to my room.

-Next morning-

"Okay difference between you and Aura is that you're not trying to commit genocide, enslave people of Calisto, take over a crown that isn't yours to take, and colonize a whole kingdom...Yeah I'd say it's two very different people." Hades assured me.

I groaned rubbing my face. "My dark magic derives from the same people hers do-

"That could also be because your real real father is a demon...look. My point is Luna, that you aren't anything like Aura and you will not become like her. We wouldn't let that happen. You don't think I had to face so much bullshit because I am ruler of the dead? They used to call me walking death since I was a kid. I never let it define me, neither should you. I know that's why you spoke to me about all this. Because we're alike in that way." Hades placed a hand on my shoulder.

I smiled faintly and nodded. Although Hades seemed to never take things seriously, he did always pull through when you needed him. I knew he'd make me feel better.

"Now, what the hell is up with you and Parker? Daisy had to pull you guys apart with vines!" Hades exclaimed.

That was a loaded question.

———

"Your highness...I don't mean to complain but my crops. Ever since the attacks, they just haven't been growing. I need to feed my family, I am just a farmer and with no crops I can't make money." An older man bowed. I raised my hand.

"Please no need for that." I smiled. "This does seem like quite the predicament. Plant these, tonight I will send over a cloud of rain to help water the seeds. These seeds will grow whatever you intend for it to grow during time of planting it will take a week for you to get anything from these seeds so I can offer you 50 pieces of gold." I offered, I took the bag of gold from the guard and handed it to the man who looked beyond grateful.

"Your highness this is too-

"Please." I shook my head. "You need to feed your family and yourself. It is just to hold you over until you see progress from the seeds." I explained. "Does this help?"

He chuckled in disbelief. "This helps for the rest of the year! I am forever grateful to you princess." He bowed before walking away.

Hera smiled warmly at me. "You're quite popular with the people of the kingdom." I shrugged.

"I want to help...Callisto is one of the riches kingdoms to exist, why is the economy so bad?" I questioned my birth mother who sighed placing her hands on my shoulders.

"My sweet girl. Callisto thrives on magic and harmony, when something causes it to go off balance it throws everything off. Daisy our nature mage isn't here as she lives with you in New York. She is the best there is out there and we just haven't found anyone as close to her capabilities. Snow, she's in charge of winter months, without her to control the winter seasons, winters are quire cold here...Everything is a balance."

"This Aura thing is what's causing everything to be off balance." I asked, however it came off more as a statement.

She chuckled fixing my tiara. "You catch on fast, not to worry. I know you and your friends will not let Callisto down and in the fall we will have you here with us for good. Callisto will thrive even more when you're here." She caressed my face.

I forgot to mention, I spoke to Hera and Easton on moving back here permanently...mostly to master my powers for good and because there was no more left for me in New York. New York had Peter and, now Ava Danny and Sam assuming Daisy Hades and Snow didn't stay there permanently...New York would be just fine without me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 104 5
↷⁞ marvel cinematic universe fanfiction ↷⁞ loki laufeyson x fem!reader ↷⁞ enemies to lovers // childhood sweethearts ☪︎ ❝Love? All you know is madnes...
119K 4.8K 27
"Whatever you do, don't annoy him" "Oh him, yeah, don't make eye contact" "You can't sit there, that's where he sits" "He's a loser, but don't cross...
15.4K 752 22
Sarah believes her trials in the labyrinth were a dream, but the Goblin King knows the truth, and he has until the clock strikes thirteen to convince...
269K 7.8K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...