IZUKU KING OF CURSES

Von Cheetahx2

IN THIS STORY THIS WILL BE A CROSSOVER OF BNHA AND JUJUTSU KAISEN Mehr

AUTHOR NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHARTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHARTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93

CHAPTER 89

451 20 7
Von Cheetahx2

'A few minutes ago'

"Damn, it's hard to tell where we are now." the officer spoke.

"I know what direction Eri's room is in." Nighteye told them.

"Irinaka! Put the walls back in order! Hurry!" the officer ordered him.

Mimic was shaking with anger, tied up in rope with two policemen beside him.

"Hey..." the officer questioned.

"The drugs probably wore off." Eraser Head said.

'He shouldn't be able to enter and control objects bigger than a fridge!'
'If he gets a big enough boost, it's not impossible, huh?'

"Fat Gum's guess was right. Irinaka doesn't have enough power to do that anymore." Eraser Head explained.

"But there's still Toga and Twice... The League of Villains must be hiding somewhere!" the officer added, making Mimic stiffen.

"Toga... Toga... Twice..." Mimic uttered before yelling out, "I won't forgive you! You traitors!"

"Where are the other League members?" Nighteye asked.

"The hell if I know! I'll definitely find them all! I break open the skulls of all the League bastards!" Mimic shouted at Nighteye.

"Which means, those two were the only ones here, huh?" Nighteye concluded.

"There's no sign of the League coming to attack us..." a policeman noted.

"But it's hard to believe they're on our side just because they betrayed Irinaka." another policeman added.

"The officers, we cannot ignore them." the officer clicked his gun.

'Our biggest worry is the shadow of the League of Villains. In case they're wrong, and the League ends up involved, then you guys out.'

Rōtasu looked up at Eraser Head, calling, "Aizawa Sensei...!"

"What're you standing around talking for?" Rock Lock grunted, his back wrapped in bandages.

"Rock Lock!" She turned to him.

"Ignore them and move forward! Leave the League to the police. What's our top priority?!" Rock Lock shouted out.

"He's right. That would be best..." the officer agreed.

"Someone has to stay behind to restrain Irinaka. Thanks to that girl, it'll be hard for me to jump around now. If you get it, then hurry up and move your legs! Ryukyu, and everyone else at the top! The police who were separated from us underground! Suneater! Red Riot! Fat Gum! Lemillion! Now that we've gotten this far, we're almost there! Don't waste the time everyone's worked hard to get! Go!" Rock Lock exclaimed.

Eraser Head turned to run along with Nighteye,Rōtasu , the officer and the policemen.

Before they disappeared out of Rock Lock's sight, Rōtasu glanced back, vowing, "I'll definitely get her out, Rock Lock!"

While Rōtasu looked forward again, Rock Lock smirked as he held his side.
'I didn't say those words back then to be disparaging. I have a wife who's four years younger than me. And at the end of last year, the child we'd been wishing for was born.' Rock Lock thought, his wife's voice echoing as she held their baby, "Genetics went too much in one direction, huh?"

'Even if they are from U.A., kids are kids. I was worried. But when we let them loose, what happened? Each and every one of them has acted more like a hero than us adults.' Rock Lock thought as he smirked, whispering, "You said you'd get her out, right? Make sure you do it, Rōtasu!"

"There they go." Twice observed from his and Toga's place above the heroes as they ran by them, adding, "We should also get out of this space."

Toga started crawling in the direction the heroes ran, Twice asking, "Toga, what d'you wanna do now? Kiss?"

But Himiko didn't say anything until she turned her attention towards Twice, "What I want is to make Overhaul cry just about as much." Toga glared ahead.

"In that case, I've got..." Twice started before exclaiming, "...no idea!"
"Lend me your ear!" Twice finished his first sentence.

"What is it?" Toga asked as they stopped crawling, Twice whispering in her ear.

"Whisper, whisper." Twice teased as he finished, making Toga smile.

"Jin, that- That'll make Tomura happy, too! If Izuku's group and Overhaul happen to meet, no matter what happens... The fight between heroes and the yakuza will be decided." Toga beamed.

As the heroes and police came near to where Lemillion and Overhaul were fighting, they noticed Sakaki knocked out on the ground while Toga's voice echoed, "I hope that at the end of this fight, both the heroes and the yakuza will be beat up."

Rōtasu then jumped into the air, cracking the wall in front of them before kicking a hole for him and the others to get through.

'I'll definitely...' Rōtasu started as she saw her brother brother got her smile with Lemillion looked over to see them, Overhaul glaring at them before Rōtasu punched her arm off the ground, finishing, '...save her!'

"You're late Rōtasu" Her brother said with the girl apologising while saying he was late as well which got the possessed boy to chuckle.

'I erased it!' Eraser Head's eyes glowing red as he erased Overhaul's quirk before calling out to Nighteye, "Nighteye, secure those who need treatment!"

Nighteye looked around, seeing Chrono and Nemoto laying on the floor.

'Two of Chisaki's inner circle!' Nighteye observed, remembering Sakaki, adding, 'There was one more on our way here...'

Overhaul shakingly started getting up, Nighteye noticing, 'Chisaki on his last legs... This space is wrapped in distorted walls.'

Lemillion breathed heavily while standing, Nighteye widening his eyes. 'Mirio!'

"Eri is... behind... me..." Lemillion mustered out, revealing Eri behind him. Nighteye rushed over, holding Eri and Lemillion, who was about to fall.
"It's fine now... You were amazing. You were amazing, Mirio." Nighteye whispered to him.

Overhaul slapped the floor, realizing, "My quirk was erased!"

"Lemillion's cornered him this far! Keep pressing him!" Eraser Head instructed Rōtasu as they jumped for Overhaul.

"Yes, sir!" She replied.

"Get up, Chrono!" Overhaul shouted.

"Rōtasu!" Eraser Head pushed Mizuki back as something from Chrono hit Eraser Head. fell to the ground, seeing blood come from Eraser Head's arm where it hit him.

"Those pierced by the long hand will have their movements slowed. I meant to skewer both of you at once, but what can I expect from heroes?" Chrono explained while Eraser Head floated in the air.

'I gotta stop myself from blinking...' Eraser Head winced as he tried to stop himself.

With Sukuna, he dashed towards Chisaki with Mizuki doingthe same as she was seen jumping for Overhaul.

'It's all... It's all...' Overhaul watched Eraser head as he blinked. Raising his hand up, Overhaul yelled, "It's all for nothing!"

Mizuki gaped a bit as Overhaul brought his hand down, shooting spikes at the heroes.

"I won't let my plan be ruined by people like this!" Overhaul groaned while Nemoto fell back down from being brought by a spike, Overhaul asking him, "Right? Nemoto? You don't want that, do you?"

Nemoto fell in front of Overhaul, who promised, "I won't let things end here for me... Nemoto, you really did a good job... You would die for my sake, wouldn't you?"

As Overhaul spoke, he put his hands on him and Nemoto before they started disassembling.

Being assembled together as one, Overhaul x Nemoto admitted, "I'll acknowledge with dignity that you were stronger than me, Lemillion."
Lemillion looked over at Overhaul who fused with Nemoto as two sets of arms grew out of his back.

"But in the end, it all comes to nothing." Overhaul echoed while Mizuki gaped in shock. The smoke cleared around Overoto, showing his new form as he demanded, "Now! I'll have you return Eri!"

But then he got punched in the face by Sukuna who glared at him.

"Try it and see what happens" He said as he dashed after The Abomination who felt one of his arms got cut clean off with another attack from the King of Curses that pushed him back hard enough for him to cough up blood.

"You Bastard! You're only delaying my dream for true equality!" Overhaul screamed out whucuonly got him a kick from Sukuna.

"And what makes you think that dream of yours will ever be achieved? You'll only be a dead man AND I'LL MAKE SURE OF THAT!" Sukuna yelled out.

"Eraser Head. We referenced your quirk a lot while conducting the research on Eri. Since I was able to isolate you without killing you..." Chrono explained as he pinned Eraser Head down below the fighting field, hitting him with another arrow to slow his movements, adding, "That means it must be worth keeping you alive."

Eraser Head gritted his teeth, bandages wrapped around his eyes to prevent him from using his quirk.

"Erasing quirk... To him, that's an attractive power. Oh, you should just give up." Chrono took off his mask, his hood coming off as well, explaining, "You can't move faster than a snail right now. I pierced you with the short hand, so it will last for an hour."

'Hari Kurono. Quirk: Chronostasis'

"Once he's decided something, you can't stop him." Chrono continued. Looking up above them, Chrono explained more, "I don't know how much you know, but Eri is the Hassaikai's boss's granddaughter. If it's for his goal, he'll use anything. That's the kind of person the man called Overhaul is."

"That was the worst feeling, but it's much better then how I felt before." Overoto hummed as he wiped a bit of blood that leaked out form his mask as he glared at Sukuna.

'I've got to take stock of the situation!' Mizuki noted. Looking around to see where everyone was in the spikes,She observed, 'Eri and Togata are being protected by Nighteye! I don't see Aizawa Sensei! Or the person in the white hood! But Izuku is there dealing with Overhaul who gained a new form when he fused with one of his underlings....but I can see His injuries from before are gone, too!' She noticed about Overoto with Sukuna having similar thoughts as well.

"I'm obsessive about cleanliness, so when someone touches me, it makes my blood boil. It's the first time it's gotten to this point. What a sad life you had, Lemillion. If you hadn't gotten involved with Eri- with me- then your quirk wouldn't be lost forever." Overoto called out to Lemillion.
Nighteye widened his eyes, thinking, 'His quirk...'

'Lost forever...?!' Mizuki gaped.

"If you hadn't gotten involved, you could've kept holding onto your dream. You lost your quirk but preserved, and as a result, your friends got caught up in this, and now you're all just going to die." Overoto yelled, taking the small case of bullets before jumping at Lemillion but Sukuna kicked him while slicing away the bastards arms.

"You're fight is with me! Asshole!"
Sukuna said as he sent a powerful punch to the Yakuza's gut that caused him to hunch over but that only enraged him but Sukuna wasn't finished as kicked him to the chin that raised him up in the air and just as he was about to slam the bastard down to the ground a reformed arm grabbed Sukuna that sent him flying and causing him to skip onto the ground whiel he crashed into one of large spikes....and then got impaled causing him to grit but not in pain but in anger.

"Jsut die painfully while I deal with the one who give me a hard time!" Overahul said as sent rocks towards, Lemillion, Nighteye and Eri.
While Nighteye held them close, Lemillion thought, 'What? He's able to use his quirk even with his subordinate's hands?'

But the rocks didn't reach them since Mizuki kicked down a spike, trying to stick it into Overhauls's hand and the rocks were cut into tiny pieces.

Sukuna groaned as he got out of the spike while his injuries were healed up, however he saw how his hands trembled,menaing that he was reaching the time limit really soon.

'Togata...' Mizuki gritted her teeth.

Overhaul broke the spike while Mizuki jumped back. Overhaul used the pieces of the spike he broke, making little spikes to stop Mizuki from kicking at him.

'I can't read his movements...! If it weren't for my iron soles, they would've pierced through...!' She thought.

"Power and speed... That's all you've got." Overoto stated.

Suddenly he got a large cut across his stress that causes him to scream until he was grabbed and slammed to the ground by Sukuna who grinned with a savagery on his face.

"Did you forget about me,You Bitch!!" He yells out with Overhaul tried to push the Curse but Sukuna soames him hard to the ground thatciases it to crack with Rōtasu jumping away as she saw the look on her brothers face.

Sukuna then coated his fist with cursed energy that sparked with black and red.

"Die" he said this quietly but then he had to avoid a spike that Overhaul sent towards him that pushed him back.

"You damn bastard! Just stay down and die!" Sukuna yelled out until a seal hit Overahaul to got up from the ground.

Sukuna looked over to see Sir Nighteye who placed his hand on the Curses shoulder.

"I will be his opponent!" Nighteye declared.

"Like I'd let you." Overhaul objected while the seal fell to the ground.

"You think you have a better chance at this?" Sukuna questioned the hero who simply sighed.

"Honestly...No but I will what I have to do, will you aid me, Midoriya" he said thai quietly towards Sukuna who simply nods his head.

'Limit the number of his moves and get close! Don't let him transform the ground!' Nighteye noted as he threw two more seals at Overhaul, who dodged them.

"You go to Lemillion and Eri!" Nighteye ordered Rōtasu.

She faltered when she heard that until she saw the smirk on her brother's face...and she understood.

"Roger!" She replied before starting to run to them.

"Where did Eraser go?! Your aide isn't here, either?" Nighteye observed while throwing seals that Overhaul dodged.

"I'm interested in heroes who can erase quirks, so he's been shown the VIP room!" Overoto explained.

"You perfected the bullets and used one on Lemillion? I thought you were sneaking away so that you could hide them, but you must've been very scared of Lemillion!" Nighteye shouted at Overhaul, who reassembled his arm back after being cut off from Sukuna who dashed towards him, shot tired the Curse and swung one of his arms at the Curse,who avoided the attack and sent a wave of invisible lines that cut through the villian who screamed out in rage as he reassembled his body once more.

"Listen, Mirio... Look carefully at your opponent. Predict his next move." Nighteye instructed Togata when he first entered his agency.

"You mean to see the future? But my quirk isn't Foresight." Togata noted.

"Good answer! It was humorous. Experience different situations and store up that experience. Rescue, combat, hardship and suffering... That store will become your database." Nighteye explained what he meant.

"I understand, Sir." Togata smiled.

'Mirio... You believed in my teaching...' Nighteye thought as he read the future of Overhaul and his fight with him.

Nighteye dodged to the side when Overhaul tried to reach out for him with Sukuna sending out multiple cuts towards Overahaul while sending kicks towards him whiel being up close and personal while Sir Nighteye continued, 'You believe in me, and became strong...'

Nighteye ducked under when Overhaul avoided an attack from Sukuna who clocked his tongue even more as he clenched his arm.

'Damn it, well it looks like I'm running out of time, time to switch back'

'...No'

'!!!'

"What?" Because of Sukuna being distracted he got hit hard when Overhaul swung his arm at him that sent him flying, Sir Nighteye saw this with worry but he focused on when Overhaul reached for him again.

'And I'm proud of you. I've seen...'
Nighteye jumped out of the way of Overhaul's arm.

'...the safety of you and those you want to protect...'

'Did you see it? Didn't I tell you that you didn't have to use your Foresight on me?'

"Why don't you try to see things in the far future?"

Gran Torino and Nighteye stood in a room after the meeting about Overhaul and Eri.

"The future I see cannot be changed. I've tested this many times. Even if I act completely differently from the future I saw, it ends up returning to what I saw, as if balancing accounts. The future has never diverged from that. By using my Foresight, isn't it as if I'm dictating the future of that person? If I hadn't used it on All Might, maybe his future would've changed... His death... I..." Nighteye twitched his eyes while staring at his hands before looking up at Gran Torino.

"You're thinking too much." Gran Torino replied.

"That might be true." Nighteye sighed as he continued,"But I will no longer use my Foresight on anyone else's future." Nighteye declared.

'Even without looking at the result...' Nighteye thought as he dodged Overhaul, continuing, '...by repeating my one-second Foresight,we can reach the best conclusion that Mirio and I want!'

Suddenly, Nighteye widened his eyes, his Foresight eyes going back to their normal yellow color.

"Eri! Lemillion!" Mizuki said as he got to them.

"Yeah... No problem... right?" Lemillion replied to Mizuki about being all right. Eri was shaking next to Lemillion, who muttered, "I ended up... making you sad..."

"Let's get out of here." She told him before kicking down a wall beside him, instructing, "This is the path we took to get here. We should put some distance between us and Chisaki!"

Eri reached for Lemillion before stopping as she touched his wound. Bringing her hand back, Eri looked at it, Lemillion's blood on her fingers.
Eri clenched her fist, whispering, "That's..."

Mizuki looked at Eri as she uttered, "...enough..."

'Each and every action you take kills people. You're cursed.'

"I'm sorry..." Eri choked as tears fell down her cheeks as she tried to remember those happy moments but they were replaced with the ones that only brought her torment....and she couldn't see the face of the one that adopted her...she couldn't see nor hear him at all.

A spike stabbed through Nighteye's arm while another went through his stomach, Mizuki gasped at what she saw.

"Sir..." Lemillion glanced back as Nighteye coughed out blood. Lemillion stared at Nighteye before shouting, "Sir!"

Nighteye gritted his teeth, thinking 'The future... where Eri is saved, and Mirio and the others are safe...'
"That future...!" Nighteye choked, reading the future, seeing Mizuki as blood sprayed up at her face.

Overhaul sent spikes at Mizuki, who used the ground below her to stop them from coming at her.

'Her power is like nothing it was before... Was she not fighting seriously earlier?!' Overhaul noticed.

"Lemillion, please take care of Eri!" She glanced back at them, Lemillion nodding while Mizuki looked back at Overhaul, thinking, 'My whole body's screaming! But I can move! My whole body's creaking, and I can't keep it up for long! But I can move! One for All 20%!'

"Give it up! It'll end up like I said- you'll all die!' Overhaul declared.

Suddenly the ground shook as a scream was let out that almost brought Overahul to his knees but that was his mistake as a kick was seen that sent him across the ground that caused him skip on the ground.

Mizuki lookedover to her side as she saw her brother whose face screamed nothing but anger.

"I'm so done with you, BASTARD!!" He screamed while having two voices spoken form his mouth.

Overhaul got up with rage as he sent multiple spikes at the duo with The boy simply did one swift hand motion that caused the spikes to be nothing but dust.

"WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WON'T WIN?! YOU WILL ALL DIE!!" He yelled out with Izuku? Suddenly laughing out loud that an echo can be heard.

"Do you really think you can say those words...and can't accept the consequences"

He said with wide grin, "BECAUSE WE'RE NOT GONNA DIE TODAY!!" He continued with Mizuki going into a stance with blue like energy surrounded her, "Even if our death is already decided...We'll twist that future!" She objected.

"Impertinent!" Overoto shouted, shooting spikes at the duo, who dodged the incoming attacks as they jumped on the many spikes to give them a bit of distance.

'I can guess the timing based on his breaking apart, but I can't dodge it completely!' She thought as she stomped her foot on the ground, cracking it while Overhaul raised himself up with the ground but that was sliced away by Izuku? Who flipped him off with Mizuki dashing towards the villian as one of her gloves tore off as she told herself, 'Bear it! Until you win! Chisaki's not going to let up now! He won't give up on Eri even if he dies!'
She thought as steam was seen alien her but she didn't care.

She saw Izuku? High on the ceiling like an animal who dashed towards Overahul with enough to speed to cusse him to be distracted which got Mizuki to keep moving as she jumped in the air just in time to see Izuku? Kicking down overhaul to ground with the girl planting her feet the ceiling before pushing herself back down, preparing to kick Overhaul as she thought, 'One blow to the top of head! Manchester Smash!'

Mizuki then kicked down on Overhaul's head, kicking up dust as well. Once it cleared, She gasped as she saw Overhaul completely unharmed.
'He dodged?!'She hwidened her eyes.

"No matter how fast you are, compared to the last two, the lines of your movements are simple and easy to catch." Overhaul explained as he shot spikes at Mizuki but just like before they were turned into nktung bit dusf as Overhaul had to avoid the sudden attack of a kick from Izuku? Who suddenly grabbed the villains arm and snapped it whild bringing him close as he is other arm to punch the villian in the face which pushed him back.

"Thanks for the save" Mizuki said with Izuku? Simply giving the girl a glare.

"You never learn didn't you remember what I said?" As he said that, Mizuki widened her eyes initl they got serious.

"Only I can save myself, I didn't forget...but it's better to have someone keeping me on my toes and got my back" she said with Izuku? Sighing.

"Whatever" he simply said but Mizuki could see the small smoel on his face ut that quickly disappeared when Overhaul emerged with a glare on his crooked face.

Lemillion made a blood trail as he and Eri walked through the hall, Lemillion limping.

'I need to get Eri to a safer place... No problem... Power, right? I'm nowhere near my limit!' Lemillion told himself before thinking of Nighteye, tears in his eyes as he begged, 'Move... Move, Lemillion!'

Lemillion slumped to the floor on his knees, still holding Eri's hand before falling completely onto the floor as his vision started to become blurry.

'Stand...! Stand! Move!' Lemillion gritted his teeth. Talking to Eri, Lemillion soothed, "Eri, hide yourself... And wait. Dozens of people... are acting... to try... and save you...! Eri, you'll be fine... Eri!"

He tried to say more but a figure was seen that made Lemillion suddenly go unconscious.

"...I'm only doing this for my master nothing more" the person said as they coated the boy with reddish like aura that healed up most of Lemillion's injuries.

Eri looked up at the person who was now eyes level with the girl.

"Let's get you home, Eri" the person simply said as they lifted the girl in their arms while sending a message towards their master.

'Master, this is Ryõba, mission successful...you can let loose' Ryõba said as she dashed away from the premises missing the Evil like laugh that echoed.

Chapter End.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

268K 4K 23
When Izuku is framed of the crime of associating with villains, he is sent to prison, where he meets the seven deadly sins, who have apparently chose...
235K 5.9K 23
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵. "she knows that she's...
1.3M 94.1K 73
▃▃▃▃▃ "𝗚𝗘𝗚𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗠𝗬 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥𝗦!" 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 #𝟭 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄...
3K 28 19
A sukuna fan reincarnated in Naruto and gains the abilities of the King of Curses. How will he attain the title of THE STRONGEST? Manga Spoilers Btw