FATE: THE NEW POSEIDON Volume...

By akroszero

"Hey there, God of the sea", said Kojiro as he came closer to Poseidon," Thankyou", he finished his words and... More

Character Images
The New Poseidon
Into the Fateverse, Apocrypha World
God of the Gods V/S The Strongest Greek Hero
The Cheap Adam Rip-Off
The Sea and a New Servant
Jeanne's Feeling
The Final Battle For The Holy Grail
The Rewards
Jalter be my Servant
Orlean Singularity
The Last Master of the Humanity
I shall give you a chance
Regaining the Authorities
Siegfried The Dragon Slaying Hero
The War for the France- Prologue
Jalter's Loss
The God's Wrath, Meggido!
Unexpected Rewards and Poseidon's budding feelings
JalterXPoseidon *R18*
Grand Servant Candidate
Slaying Herc again
Okeanos Singularity
Betrayal
Meeting the Fake King of Mages
Buffed up King of Monsters
The King of Storms
Jalter's win
Poseidon's Past: Part Deepak
The Fifth Singularity and Artoria's Arousal
The Celt Servants
Slutty Medb and Queen of the Land of the Shadows
Artoria's Declaration of Love!!
You Lose Mr President!
The Celts, the American King, and Chaldea
Poseidon V/S The Celts
A war that has been won
Extra Chapter: Artoria{r18}
Can you give me some time?
It is time for new Argonauts
Familiar faces
The Sixth Singularity, Divine Realm of the Round Table
What are you doing with my father?!!
The Cruelty of the Lion King
Da Vinci Chan is a pervert
Only I am allowed to ogle Lord Poseidon!!
The Sun had fallen down!(Special Chapter)
Bedivere's Apology
Side-Chapter: Legendary Threesome*R18*
The war has begun
A Battle between Two Kings
Wrath of a God
This is where the fight ends!
It was not supposed to be like this!!
Apostles of Poseidon
Cutie of Monsters!
Jeanne D'Arc
Demonic Front Babylonia
Love that crossed time and space(Part 1)
Love that crossed time and space(Part 2)
Goddess Problem
Might of the Goddess of the End
Clash of a Dragon Goddess and God-Slayer
A meeting?
Ereshkigal, the Goddess of Underworld
Army of Summons
Tiamat Unleashed
Amara Vs Tiamat
Poseidon V/S Tiamat
Chapter Title at the end
Mother it's time you rest
We shall meet again!
Tainting the Saint (r18)

Goddess Problem? No more!

163 11 0
By akroszero

...

3rd Pov

In the magnificent Hall of the Uruk's castle where the King Gilgamesh resided on his throne, a loud laughter echoed throughout the Castle. Gilgamesh was laughing loudly while Ishtar looked at him calmly. She was tied with a Divine Construction, or rather just a Rope made up of water imbued with an extremely Strong Divinity far surpassing currents her.

Her body was filled with scratched, while her nose broken. Her beautiful face being deformed slightly weakened her current Divinity significantly, and she could only helplessly watch the King of Heroes laugh like a madman. Soon his laughter subsided, and she couldn't help but ask sarcastically," Had enough fun Gilgamesh? Seeing me, Innana in such a state?", her calm finally distorted with anger, and Gilgamesh said," Actually I hadn't, Hahahahahah ".

Thus, he continued laughing, making her angrier, she gnashed her teeth while eyeing Amara with a hateful glare, she was responsible for her current state! " Control your eyes insect, I might gouge out them if I get angry ", said Amara making Ishtar quickly look away while she started whistling. " Tell me Ishtar why did you attacked me?", asked Poseidon ignoring Gilgamesh who still laughing while Siduri looked at him worriedly.

" Why? You ask me why?! After using such a disgusting magic?! Did you know how much I loathe that corruption you spread, it made me disgusted!!", replied to Ishtar, and the next moment she screamed in pain as her pinky finger vanished. " Im-possible", she muttered as she looked at Amara who looked at her coldly as she held her finger, which started turning into dust.

Gilgamesh's laughter came to a halt and an extremely serious expression appeared on his face as he glanced at what had transpired. A cruel smile formed on Amara's face as she said," Be in your limits bitch, I defeated you and had killed you if not for my Daddy asking me to not to, do you think on dying you would return back to Heaven? Pfft- No I will kill you- For real".

Ishtar's face looked at her with fear and panic as she tried to ascend back to Heaven, which should have killed the mortal's body she is occupying, but she couldn't ascend back, and her face became paler. She lowered her head silently, and Amara said," Good", then she returned to Poseidon's side and hugged his arm between her chest with a look,' I made this noisy bitch shut up, so praise me!! '.

Poseidon didn't fulfill her wish knowing well that she just lowered the chances of them joining her, in the way he wanted. " Anyway, Ishtar do not fear I will not kill you- and neither let Amara kill you. I have a proposition, I want you to become my subordinate, a temporary one alas, till I deal with her. If you accept the proposal then I will set you free after the war, and if not, I will send you back to heaven", he said.

" I accept!!! I swear on my name of Ishtar, Innana and Queen of the Heaven. As long as this God abides through his agreement, I shall serve him as his subordinate God till the end of the war! ", Ishtar replied instantly, swearing an oath on her Divinity. Her this act meant she was betraying the three Goddess Alliance, but she didn't care, after all with such a scary Divine Beast Capable of Killing her for actual, standing beside him she is supposed to deny him?

Everything went smoothly, only Ishtar was at loss, her pride was trampled upon, and she was taught a lesson that she would remember for the rest of her life. " Finally, I am free!", said Ishtar as she cracked her fingers happily. Her face started healing quickly and soon she was in a better shape. Meanwhile, Ritsuka, Mash and Arjuna beside him came to the throne room to inform Gilgamesh about the completion of the quest he gave them.

" EH? A Devi?", said Arjuna as he found a new face who was none other than Ishtar, she looked at them as well and found them to be familiar. " Wait isn't she is the person whom we met the moment we Ray shifted here? ", said Ritsuka, while Ishtar got a smug look and said," Ah! You are the people whom I graced by saving them from being ripped apart from the jaws of the Demonic Beast! ".

" So, who is she?", asked Arjuna not knowing the identity of the Divinity while Ishtar became stunned," Wait?!!! You don't know me?! Ishtar?! The Queen of the Heavens!!!", she asked and three of them shook their heads, a hologram appeared showing the Da Vinci who looked at Poseidon who was busy with spoiling Amara and then said," Ishtar is the Mesopotamian...".

After she was finished with explaining they finally nodded," I see so she is just like Dev Kama!", said Arjuna, while Goddess of Beauty looked offended and was doubting life,' There are still people who don't know me? ', she thought, her pride had taken an another hit and if that wasn't enough the calm voice of Poseidon sounded in her ears," Ishtar, let's go, I have a task for you ".

" Yes?", asked Ishtar wondering what kind of important task will be given to her, after all even if she was defeated horribly and became a subordinate of Poseidon temporarily it didn't change the fact that she was one of the highest Goddess in Mesopotamia, her reputation and prowess was spread far wide. Thus, for her Poseidon must have an important task for her, or so she thought.

" Clear the Beast Hordes?!!! and guard the Demonic Front?!!!!!", she shouted in disbelief and then asked angrily," You want me?! The Queen of the Heavens to do a mere task as such guarding a wall, so that the soldiers can rest?!! ", Poseidon's face didn't change, and he said calmly," YES, I WANT YOU TO GUARD THE DEMONIC FRONT FOR THE ENTIRE NIGHT ", his voice deep and firm.

Ishtar's anger vanished and she recalled her situation and quickly saluted and said," It will be done!!", then she quickly summoned her Manna, and flew towards the Demonic Front with teary eyes. While Gilgamesh who had just stopped laughing again started laughing loudly, ' Better leave or I will be subjected to hear his iconic laugh for hours ', Poseidon thought and teleported away with Amara.

" King! Please calm down! ", said Siduri with worry in her eyes, as she looked at Gilgamesh. The King of Heroes stopped laughing and said," Don't worry Siduri, just a bit more, after all such a wonderful spectacle I had been bore to witness! HAhahahahah", and continued laughing. It almost seemed that King Gilgamesh would die of laughing rather overwork in this singularity.

...

"Finally, we have arrived!", said Anna, with her eyes gleaming with excitement as she stepped within the city of Uruk, Merlin meanwhile sighed as he glanced the figure of Ishtar flying away from the corner of his eyes. ' Well, I can say that it was quite cruel of him ', he thought feeling pity for the Goddess as they shared a similar pain and had the same tormenter in a way.

" Anyway! Merlin now take me to Poseidon!", Anna demanded with a fiery expression with a look as if she can't wait to see her childhood crush! Of course, Poseidon was her biggest crush, due to the courtesy of her dear sisters. Merlin's eyebrows twitched," Very Well! Then let's March towards the Royal Palace!! ", he said dramatically, and Anna just ignored his antics, she knew this white-haired man was weird.

...

Poseidon Pov

' Son you must defeat your father, Remember it! As long as you all work together then you can free the cosmos from his cruelty, my sons, only by trusting each other you can achieve it! ', She said to us, her smile that seemed to give a ray of light in this cruel light to us and the belief she had in us was enviable, maybe the only person whom I had ever shed tears for and hated the most, She Lied, You Lied Mother, Gods didn't needed someone, they were perfect, they didn't needed help or support, only if you understood it, only if-

I opened my eyes while gasping heavily, I felt something heavy lying on my chest and on looking I saw a familiar face, it was Jeanne. She rubbed her eyes and asked me with a bit worry," Is everything right?", her voice contained a similarity to her. I sighed while thinking a bit amused,' To think I would have a nightmare- Sometimes it makes me laugh ', I looked at Jeanne, and patted her head.

She melted on my touch, while her lips arched, forming a radiant smile, and I said," Just an unpleasant dream- no need to worry about it ". She nodded cutely and then said," Even then! If you ever have nightmares, just tell me! I will hug you and vanish all those bad dreams! ", her tone was childish. Sometimes it made me wonder, how can someone like her exist, someone so pure, yet had gone through events that would break anyone's sanity, still the same. She is truly a saintness.

" Well, then sure", I replied with a little smile on my face, and she hugged me, " I am so happy, I have dreamed countless times to be like this, you and me together, alone-", she said and then looked at me," I am grateful, that I had fallen for you back then, otherwise I would have never experienced such joy!", she finished her sentence.

I caressed her head gently, she was cute and innocent, it even made a bloodthirsty God like me to protect her, cherish her, love her, and- Oh it would seem that Artoria wasn't having a good time. She looked at us, specifically at Jeanne with slight anger on her face. " Oh, you are here!", said Jeanne with a slight blush, as if she had seen us doing something bad. Uh, she is also weird.

" I know, you went through a lot and want to spend time with My Liege, but it is selfish of you to hoard him for-", she stopped, seeing my eyes focused on her. She held her head down, it was obvious to me she was jealous of her, especially when I gave her all my attention and care for the past few days. There is something I had understood that my woman never blame me.

Even if my mistakes are present, they won't blame me, they would normally shift it to each other. The intense emotions, they were never targeted at me, testament of the unique bond we shared. Only a twisted being like me would make such relationships, where I did love all of them, but nothing compared to what they did- they were obsessed with me- they cared for me- they put me above everything- I was their world.

I slowly made Jeanne stand up and then moved towards Artoria, her eyes even lowered further and then I grabbed her chin and made her look at me, she blushed and then I kissed her. She closed her eyes with happiness, finally after a few seconds, we both separated and she wanted to say something, but I said first," No need to apologize, Artoria- if you ever need me, I am here ".

She nodded while a smile formed on her face, yes, they are twisted just like me. I am the one who made them fall in love with me and obsessed with me and I am slowly becoming the same, obsessed with them-Huh, truly a fortunate and wonderful thing. I sighed and quickly teleported to demonic front while holding their hands.

There was a huge number of Demonic Beasts attacking as always, but this time I could sense something else approaching. ' He- no They are coming ', I thought as a figure with long green hair landed before the place and the Demonic Beasts became silent. " Uh- I didn't expect so many Divinities, with such a powerful presence to be gathered here, well it doesn't change my mission", they said.

" I Kingu! The son of Tiamat here is on the orders of my mother to destroy this wall and defeat the Gods who joined you!", he announced confident. He was strong and laced with Anti-Divinity properties, but I could defeat with him ease and so the two women beside me, who looked at they with different expressions. Artoria summoned her Rhongomyniad and manifested a Throne beside me.

She knelt and said," My Liege, let me handle this insolent fool while you rest ", her devotion oozing out in her words. Jeanne became stupefied in her sudden change in attitude while I nodded and sat on the Throne ordering Jeanne," Go and keep the soldiers safe", she nodded and quickly left. While Ishtar appeared a bit away from us on her Maana.

It wasn't her, the servants summoned by Gilgamesh appeared as well, the Demonic beasts stayed silent while eyeing them, showing they were under the control of Kingu. " Well, I brought a group of servants as well ", they said and a group of servants with a dark hue appeared, they were none other than Amakusa Shirou, Fuuma Kotarou, Ibaraki-douji, and Tomoe Gozen. Servants summoned by Gilgamesh who perished before we arrived in this singularity.

' Uh- So a one-sided fight huh? ', I mused to myself as the tension increased.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 133 17
The year is 2014, in the city of Tokyo, two young adults sit together in their home, relaxing after their recent adventure. One was a girl, with rave...
50K 3.9K 42
π—•π—Ÿ π—™π—”π—‘π—™π—œπ—–π—§π—œπ—’π—‘ 𝗒𝗙 π—ͺπ—œπ—‘π—— 𝗕π—₯π—˜π—”π—žπ—˜π—₯ |π™Ύπ™Όπ™΄π™Άπ™°πš…π™΄πšπš‚π™΄| "No fucking way this is happening to me right now!" Your average st...
19.3K 233 29
Loosing someone that meant everything to you is a hard obstacle in live. Sadness, loneliness, anger, and longing that fill the heart like water sp...
Fate/Gacha By

Fanfiction

10.9K 479 20
Neo is a cripple, a disgrace to his mage family, and hated by everyone, his father, his mother, and even his siblings. They hate him as he is a disgr...