That one trip to Italy

By sophiebooks652

Harvey and Maddie have been sworn enemies since as long as they can remember. Now as they hit their senior ye... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

3.2K 56 4
By sophiebooks652

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐘

I rush out of the gym eager to talk to Maddie but I don't think I make it in time. The fresh breeze hits me and I turn to my left and see Amy.

This girl has asked me out about 50 times and I have said yes once but then all she wanted to do was fucking hook up.

I see her walking over as I am about to walk away. "Whats up." I put on a smile.

She runs a hand down my arm. "Hey Harvey. Just wanted to know if you wanted to go out later?" She keeps her hand on my bicep.

Fuck no.

I brush her hand off me. "So sorry but no thanks."

She furrows her eyebrows. "Why the fuck not?"

"Because I don't want too." I shrug. She crosses her arms. "Is it cause of that bitch Maddie?"

"Don't fucking talk about her like that." I snap.

"I thought you guys hated each other I wish it fucking stayed that way." She brushes her hair off her shoulder.

"Well sucks to suck bye." I walk off on her and I can hear her call out my name.

I don't even know what that fucking means but see if I care.

I get in my car and go to turn on the radio when my mom calls. I put her on the speaker and I can hear her sniffle.

No. Fuck.

"Hey mom, you alright?" I ask. She takes a second to respond. "Of course sweety, just making sure you are on your way home."

"Yeah I am why is everything okay?"

"Of course my darling. But uh." She stutters for a sec. "Just, when you get home do you mind looking after the kids I have somewhere to go." She says.

"Yeah sure. Where are you going?"

I wouldn't normally care, but hearing her voice crack, and her sniffling made me worry.

"Just out with some friends. Haven't seen them in a while." She swallows.

I turn left onto the next street. "Okay, are you sure mom?" I pause for a second. "I don't want you to take this the wrong way mom, but are you going to see dad?" I ask.

She sighs. "Honey no. It's all good. I promise. I love you so much." She says.

I don't believe that.

"I love you to mom see you soon." I say and she hangs up and I find myself racing home.

I open the front door and my mom sits on the couch with her stuff in her hands. "Hey mom." I turn and face her on the couch and she gets up.

I notice a light bruise on her temple.

"Mom?" I pull on her arm to inspect the bruise. "Yes darling?" She smiles.

It has been covered in makeup. She has done that before.

"Mom what happened?" I ask.

Her eyes swell up with tears and she blinks them away. "I promise I am okay." She puts on a smile.

"Mom just tell me please." I follow her to the door. "I love you darling." She shuts it quickly and I hear the kids call out my name.

"Fuck." I mumble under my breath before walking to the kids bedrooms.

"Whats up Gigi?" I ask. I move away some of her curly brown hair. "Where mommy going?" She asks.

"She's going to see some friends, she will be home soon." I kiss her forehead and open the door.

"Night Gigi." I smile. "Love you Harvey." She snuggles into her pillow.

I shut the door and make my way to Liam's room.

He lays in his bed I walk over and he smiles. "Do I have to go to sleep?" He asks.

"Yes Bud. It's good to get sleep." I tell him. "Does it help with basketball?" He tilts his head.

"Yeah, you will be even better than you already are with a good night sleep." I tell him.

"Okay I am going to sleep." He grins. "Night buddy." I get up and shut his door.

I shut his door and let out a sigh walking to the kitchen.

I am fucking starving. I look through the fridge and notice how empty it is.

I need to help her out more. My mom doesn't fucking deserve this.

I get online and order some groceries that will arrive tomorrow.

I have a shower and put on some grey sweatpants. I take a look at my phone for the first time and scroll through all the notifications.

I stop on the ones from Maddie sent a few minutes ago and click on them.

Maddie: i forgot to send these to you

Attached to it was a couple images from the Italy trip that I wanted her to send for my siblings to see.

me: you just wanted an excuse to talk to me didn't you

Maddie: shut up your not that special

me: mhm whatever you say how was volleyball training?

I lean back on the couch and wait for her to respond.

Maddie: fucking shit. How was basketball?

Me: fucking shit

Maddie: my coach made us run around the whole fucking school

Me: thats nothing Coach makes us run 5 of them.

Maddie: oh shush your mouth

Maddie: this is so random but how the hell does your mom know me

Oh shit. I am a fucking dumbass.

Me: When did you see her?

Maddie: when I came over you idiot

Me: oh idk she probs just remembers you from middle school or something

That is not why.

Maddie: oh yeah probs.

Shit I wanna know when we can hangout again.

Me: when can i see you again?

oh fuck me.

Maddie: oh that was bold beckett. but i would like that as well. i am free pretty much all the time.

Me: alright we can figure something out at school yeah?

Maddie: yeah good idea.

Maddie: then we can watch the third to all the boys I have loved before

Me: oh fucking hell no.

Maddie: oh yes we are.

Me: no.

Maddie: harvey just face defeat we are watching it i know you secretly love it.

Me: for fucks sake fine.

Maddie: good we can talk about it later

Me: yeah see you at school?

Maddie: Yep.

I chuck my phone on the couch and turn on the tv onto the football. I get a call from my mom and I pick up straight away.

"hey mom you alright?"

All I hear his heavy breathing. "Hi." She pauses. "Harvey? You there?"

"Yes mom. I'm here." I stand up.

"I love you sweety." The phone muffles. "Ow. Please stop." I hear in the backround.

"Mom?" I nearly yell in the phone. "Yes Harvey. I am here. I love you I will see you soon."

"Mom. Fuck. Where are you?" I pace around.

"Sweety. I am fine I promise I will be home soon." She tells me.

"Shit mom just tell me where you are please." I beg. "Harvey. I am with your father. But I promise I am safe."

Fucking bullshit.

"Tell me the truth."

"Sweety, he just needed some money to get through. So I am just here to give him some. I will be on my way home soon." She tells me.

I feel my heart race. "For fucks sake put him on the phone." I demand and the phone goes silent before I hear a light chuckle and my dads voice.

"Good to see you son." He says.

"Don't fucking touch mom. Gigi and Liam need her, they are young dad." I continue. "She doesn't deserve this. Fuck. Let her leave."

"Oh son, you're silly aren't you. You think I would hurt my lovely wife? I am just getting her money. Then that bitch can leave."

How can he fucking talk about her like that.

"You don-" The phone goes silence and the call ends.

"Fuck." I whisper yell. I can't wake up my siblings.

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄

It has been a few days since Harvey and I talked. I haven't seen him much other then in the halls and walking out with this girl. I don't know who.

But I don't think too much of it because I know he wouldn't do anything to me. I think. He couldn't.

I turn my gaze back to the conversation in the hallway Bella, Ave and Olivia are having. "No fucking way Bells that is amazing." Olivia pulls her into a hug.

"Thats so good Bells." I smile.

I have no idea what they are talking about.

I try to listen into the conversation but my eyes catch Amy.

She is giggling with her friends and I try my hardest not to listen in.

Screw this. I listen anyways.

"You finally hooked with Harvey?" her friend gasps and I feel myself freeze.

No. He couldn't.

"Fuck yeah." She holds her books to her chest and they walk down the hallway.

"Mads you okay?" Olivia stops for me. I nod my head and as I go to walk she stops me again. "Whats wrong?" She asks.

I swallow. "I just heard Amy saying she hooked with Harvey."

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"No." I sigh.

We weren't even anything. I don't know why I am so sad about it. But it is just something with him. I don't know it's stupid.

"I am going to kill that son of a bitch." Olivia shakes her head.

"Its okay Liv, we weren't even anything." I shrug blinking back the tears.

Why am I getting so fucking emotional?

"No what the fuck is his problem?" She crosses his arms.

"She could be lying." I seriously hope that is true.

"She better be." Olivia wraps an arm around me as we walk.

"When did you last talk?" She asks.

"A few days ago. I have seen him around the halls."

Also walking out with a girl.

"Oh Mads I am sorry." She sounds disappointed. Like she believed Amy.

"Its okay." I walk over to the cafeteria and we take our usual seats at the table.

"Where the fuck is Harvey?" Bella asks.

"I don't know." Nate shrugs.

"Fucking bitch is probs hiding a girl from us." Xander rolls his eyes and I feel my heart sink.

Why does this hurt so much.

"Or maybe he is busy." Olivia gives him a look.

"Yeah sure." Xander takes a bite of his burger.

If this is true. I don't know what I would even do. I had fucking sex with him. Why the fuck did I do that.

I sigh and lean my head in my hands wanting the day to be over.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

oh shitttttttt sorry guys

sorry for the cliff hanger on harvey

WE NEARLY AT 6K READS? I LOVE UUU SMMMMMM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18 6 11
A girl falls another best friend's brother he ends cheating on her on her birthday and she breaks up with him
104K 4.2K 22
Even though she's one year out of college, for once in her life, Reese Adler is going to have a summer for herself. Her little brother, who she pract...
94.4K 1.7K 44
All the way throughout elementary school it was always Bella, Leo, Liz, Flynn, Nate, Elliot and Amelia. They were all long time friends.. In the sop...
308K 14.9K 39
Rafe Ferreira, the spoilt son of an Italian millionaire, is banished to a small town for his troublesome behaviour. In his final year in a new school...